It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The seat of your awareness

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
When you sit in your awareness , where is it centered?

Does your awareness emanate from behind you eyes , somewhere in your brain?

Or is your brain a magnificent organic computer, that only relays information to the physical body?

Where does that information come from, if the latter is the case?

What if for the purposes of this post , we presume that your awareness , the decision making part of you resides somewhere outside of the body.

Now imagine that your body is a very creatively designed avatar, just like any avatar you would adopt to represent yourself in a video game, the human avatar is the most fantastically and perfectly designed vehicle for the experience and growth required in the third dimensional plane.

So who's controlling this avatar , who's running the show?

Well for those of the scientific bent it is the morphogenic grid or field , for those that are of the spiritual persuasion then it is spirit or soul.

For a through explanation of this field see the video below.

Now all things have this field , including ourselves , it is sometimes called the aura or the energetic bodies.

It has been photographed in plants and humans using kirlian photography.

The Earth and the Sun have their own form of morphogenic field.

This field contains the master template of what ever form it takes.

Those that have lost limbs often complain about having sensations of those lost limbs , they are feeling the morphogenic limb from the original template of who they are.

Now this field has awareness and is the seat of who we really are.

In our own personal fields resides both the template of our physical bodies from embryo formation to our higher intellect and our personalities.

Ghosts could perhaps be considered morphogenic fields minus the physical component.

Our collective consciousness is the aggregate of all human morphogenic fields.

When we are called to awaken , we are actually being called to become aware that we are creator beings and asked to wake up to the fact that we are not our bodies.

Given the above information it is also important to realize that the universe contains many different types of morphogenic field clusters such as the human species.

We have the capacity to create both on a physical level and on an energetic level.

As with the physical level our emotions guide our actions and our thoughts guide our emotions and our energy fields are governed by the same criteria.

Now there is a war being waged a war for the minds of humans.

For control of thoughts because thoughts create energy , creative energy , that is capable of manifesting negative and positive energy.

As the plants feed on the mineral kingdom and the animals feed on the plant kingdom and we feed on all the kingdoms below us.

There is a morphogenic field that feeds off us.

More precisely it feeds off the emotional energy that our avatars produce.

Ever wondered why there is so much Doom and Gloom being perpetually shoved in our faces?

Its to create fear.

Fear produces a powerful energy , that is consumed by this negatively orientated morphogenic field.

To keep a continued flow of this energy it is needed by these beings for humanity to be either perpetually at war or in some sort of fear driven state.

Humanity has begun to wake up from the dream and is starting to realize they are more than what they thought they were.

This of course is extremely threatening to the other beings , as their food source may just decided to develop the skills to control their thoughts and realize they have nothing to fear.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Very interesting thread I can't believe there were no other responses.

Not that I'm disagreeing at all but what entities do you think are feeding on our negative emotions? There is prima facie evidence that these emotions/energy are desired from human beings, all you have to do is look at all the divisions that are fostered by the media - political, religious, national, racist, gender, generational, sexual, work related - the list goes on and on, some are subtle and some are overt.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:41 AM
link   
What if these fields are made up of undiscovered properties? Could auras be dark matter or dark energy, or something else? It may be that nothing does not exist anywhere.

Consciousness is a form of type of energy and cannot be destroyed and at most, only change form. The immortality of the soul is the spiritual equivalent of the conservation of energy.

adrianferent.host22.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Pinkorchid

Humanity has begun to wake up from the dream and is starting to realize they are more than what they thought they were.

This of course is extremely threatening to the other beings , as their food source may just decided to develop the skills to control their thoughts and realize they have nothing to fear.

Fear was the key word here.

The veil that helped keep everything in check was fear, and it is slowly dissipating.

What will happen is people will be able to experience there true selves, hence waking up.

s + f
edit on 29-10-2013 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

As a collective we can use this knowledge and change our world , we already have with out realizing it.

Prayer changes things. Murder rate in Washington, D.C. drops 27% after faith groups have 24/7 prayer vigil on the National Mall.

www.christiannewswire.com...

The above demonstrates how when as a collective we focus our intent ( thoughts) we can affect the outcome.

Other experiments have shown that as a collective ( morphogetic field) we are able to preempt events :_

At the moment this energy is being utilized to shape the world in a negative manner through mass media and mind control mechanisms and chemical means.
edit on 29-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

Take back your power, we are not victims , where our focus goes , so does our energy.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheLight

Watch the negativity in the world , without emotion.

See with clarity

And understand with the soul.

Forming the negative agenda only serves to give it stronger focus.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Pinkorchid

As a collective we can use this knowledge and change our world , we already have with out realizing it.

Prayer changes things. Murder rate in Washington, D.C. drops 27% after faith groups have 24/7 prayer vigil on the National Mall.

www.christiannewswire.com...

The above demonstrates how when as a collective we focus our intent ( thoughts) we can affect the outcome.

Other experiments have shown that as a collective ( morphogetic field) we are able to preempt events :_

As a collective, we are still toddlers, young, stupid, selfish, just barely out of the monkey/ape/caveman stage and most are still apes. You want proof? We are literally 1 step away from reverting to a survival of the fittest wilderness mentality and you can see it happen in the past 100 years where ever a country has collapsed into civil wars and into shables.

If you see the link in sig, I know all about this topic. Bu sadly the majority are addicting to their ego's and illusions.

I think technology will eventually come that will give people access to direct Awareness, Soul, God and then we will have a Spiritual Utopia. Could be next 100 years, or could be by the year 5000. Not in my lifetime though, sadly.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

I'm digesting your post , thank you and I would like to offer my understanding.

edit on 29-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   

dominicus

As a collective, we are still toddlers, young, stupid, selfish, just barely out of the monkey/ape/caveman stage and most are still apes. You want proof? We are literally 1 step away from reverting to a survival of the fittest wilderness mentality and you can see it happen in the past 100 years where ever a country has collapsed into civil wars and into shables.

If you see the link in sig, I know all about this topic. Bu sadly the majority are addicting to their ego's and illusions.

I think technology will eventually come that will give people access to direct Awareness, Soul, God and then we will have a Spiritual Utopia. Could be next 100 years, or could be by the year 5000. Not in my lifetime though, sadly.

What's interesting is how do we as a collective go from all knowing to toddlers?

Maybe by choice, but why, why would we go from source and descend into the shells we call human bodies, if everything already exists, why would we choose to be in the state we are in?

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Perhaps through limitation and focus ( physical avatar) , we create dynamics which would be otherwise unavailable to us.

"Anyone for a game of monopoly", says the morphogenic field, we may learn something.

Ohhh goody , I will be the car.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
My personal beliefs in the spiritual realms are still developing But I do believe there is a helluva lot more to nature of reality and the nature of death than what we understand at present, I think if we can get to a point when we have truth on a level we have not had in a long time we can truly develop as a species, I feel that we are stuck just now because there is so much disinformation out there and large parts of our history are kept hidden from us, I think if we can mature and shed this corruption we have we can have a spiritual renascence and awaken to our true potential, who knows what we could achieve.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Pinkorchid
When you sit in your awareness , where is it centered?

Does your awareness emanate from behind you eyes , somewhere in your brain?

Or is your brain a magnificent organic computer, that only relays information to the physical body?

Where does that information come from, if the latter is the case?

What if for the purposes of this post , we presume that your awareness , the decision making part of you resides somewhere outside of the body.

Now imagine that your body is a very creatively designed avatar, just like any avatar you would adopt to represent yourself in a video game, the human avatar is the most fantastically and perfectly designed vehicle for the experience and growth required in the third dimensional plane.

So who's controlling this avatar , who's running the show?

Well for those of the scientific bent it is the morphogenic grid or field , for those that are of the spiritual persuasion then it is spirit or soul.

For a through explanation of this field see the video below.

Now all things have this field , including ourselves , it is sometimes called the aura or the energetic bodies.

It has been photographed in plants and humans using kirlian photography.

The Earth and the Sun have their own form of morphogenic field.

Those that have lost limbs often complain about having sensations of those lost limbs , they are feeling the morphogenic limb from the original template of who they are.

Now this field has awareness and is the seat of who we really are.

In our own personal fields resides both the template of our physical bodies from embryo formation to our higher intellect and our personalities.

Ghosts could perhaps be considered morphogenic fields minus the physical component.

Our collective consciousness is the aggregate of all human morphogenic fields.

When we are called to awaken , we are actually being called to become aware that we are creator beings and asked to wake up to the fact that we are not our bodies.

Given the above information it is also important to realize that the universe contains many different types of morphogenic field clusters such as the human species.

We have the capacity to create both on a physical level and on an energetic level.

As with the physical level our emotions guide our actions and our thoughts guide our emotions and our energy fields are governed by the same criteria.

Now there is a war being waged a war for the minds of humans.

For control of thoughts because thoughts create energy , creative energy , that is capable of manifesting negative and positive energy.

As the plants feed on the mineral kingdom and the animals feed on the plant kingdom and we feed on all the kingdoms below us.

There is a morphogenic field that feeds off us.

More precisely it feeds off the emotional energy that our avatars produce.

Ever wondered why there is so much Doom and Gloom being perpetually shoved in our faces?

Its to create fear.

Fear produces a powerful energy , that is consumed by this negatively orientated morphogenic field.

To keep a continued flow of this energy it is needed by these beings for humanity to be either perpetually at war or in some sort of fear driven state.

Excellent post. Nothing really to disagree with here, as I have also come to believe that our "consciousness" is not produced BY the brain. It was always such a mystery of how a network of neurons and synapses could produce the rich quality of reality that we experience. It is still one of the biggest questions in Neuroscience today and I doubt they will ever solve the problem with their materialistic approach aka fMRI and the such.

This is one of my favorite topics of interest, I love reading about it and learning about the different philosophies it encompasses. I started off with Descartes' view also known as the Cartesian theater but then quickly realized the problem with an infinite regression. If there was "someone" at the seat of consciousness then "who" was inside that seat of consciousness ad infinitum.

After this I pondered the materialistic point of view, that our "consciousness" is just a by product of the complex network of neurons in our brain but was never quite satisfied with this answer as it crushes the human spirit and there has been no clear evidence for this in Neuroscience. Brain scans do not tell us where our awareness really resides, there is no place in the brain where everything meets together to form "us". The brain is highly connected and relies on many parts of the brain at once working in cahoots to produce "consciousness".

Then I read about Nikola Tesla and he said something along the lines of: The brain is just a receiver. The basic analogy here is that the brain is like a radio. Let's say you introduce a radio to people living 2000 years ago and you have a sports station playing. To them it would seem obvious that there is "someone" inside the radio and that's why you can hear a person's voice; because they don't understand HOW radios work. The announcer is thousands of miles away and the radio only picks up his transmission and relays it through the intricate connections that make up a radio. So if that person were to take apart the radio and look for the person "inside" he would be disappointed to only find bits of electric circuitry and not an actual person inside.

The same concept could be applied to us and the brain. We really have NO idea HOW it works as its made of billions and billions of intricate connections (like the radio), so to us it would seem obvious that we are located "inside" the brain because like those people 2000 years ago, we don't know how it really works. But what happens when we open it up and don't find ourselves inside
Maybe the brain is just a receiver (the most complex receiver capable of creating the reality we experience not just sound), and it receives consciousness and relays it.

Very interesting subject and I'm glad there are people out there who question these things as well. Thanks for the very informative thread and I hope we can continue exploring this great mystery that is US!

Kindest regards
~MoonBeam

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MoonBeam51

Lets us now explore cutting edge science and the wonderful work of Michael Talbot and his theory of the
"Holographic Universe" so that we may see this concept from another informative angle.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   

What's interesting is how do we as a collective go from all knowing to toddlers? Maybe by choice, but why, why would we go from source and descend into the shells we call human bodies, if everything already exists, why would we choose to be in the state we are in?

You can say, the One has become many.

Before there was only One and it did not know itself from every possible possibility. So this is all an exploration into separation, because you don't know what you got til it's gone.

Also you can say that physicality is slowly evolving towards divinity. Eventually we will reach deathlessness, direct access to God/Enlightenment, Utopia, Dimensional travel, and be basically Spiritual physical angelic Beings

______________________________-
reply to post by Pinkorchid

I'm digesting your post , thank you and I would like to offer my understanding.

You pretty much hit the nail on the head. At the core of all the major religions, this is what its all about, the Observer eventually drops down into the heart and merges with the Source.

The ego itself, isn't even real. It is just thoughts, projections on a screen, illusions. There are a large number of ways to reach this "Source within".

Here' one I started a thread that has become hugely popular because of the fast results it produces:

Enlightenment in 15-30 days, an EXTREMELY fast method. Mahasi Style Noting
thread here

So now that you know and have ways there, I highly suggest you go for it

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Below is an extract regarding new advances in neuroscience that on the surface seem to be of some aid to those that struggle with mental illness and cognitive disorders.

What troubles me is that this sort of intrusion and mapping of the brain can and most certainly will be use to co-opt our metaphoric fields and our ability to be the administrator of our organic computer brains.

They are stealing our avatars ahhhhhhhhhhh , perhaps we may not need them for much longer.

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) is investing $70 million to develop a new implant that can track, and respond to, brain signals in real time.

The goal of the new project, dubbed “Systems-Based Neurotechnology for Emerging Therapies” (SUBNETS), is to gather new information via more advanced brain implants in order to reach the next level of effective neuropsychological treatment. DARPA is hoping to have the new implant developed within five years.

Already, roughly 100,000 people worldwide live with a Deep Brain Stimulation implant, a device that helps patients cope with Parkinsons disease. While scientists are currently studying the possibility of using these devices to combat other diseases, the problem is current technology can only treat symptoms, not record the brain’s signals or analyze the effectiveness of any administered treatment.

The new project is part of President Obama’s BRAIN initiative, which sets aside $100 million in its first year to develop new innovations in neuroscience. DARPA is collaborating with the National Institutes of Health and the National Science Foundation on SUBNETS, and it is currently soliciting proposals from various research teams.

www.redicecreations.com...

Possibly a wonderful tool , but do I trust the handlers of this new tool.
edit on 30-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 06:56 PM
link   

This thread is by another poster on ATS who is also looking into this concept.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Great thread.

The word Template and Temple are one in the same. In physics, this is the Strong Nuclear Force. All of the universe starts with Hydrogen, having one proton (+) and one electron (-) in balance. The weak nuclear force resides in the negative charge of the Electron. The strong force is in the Proton, but without a Neutron, it is simple Hydrogen. All the elements that make up our universe are engaged with the strong force of the union of the Proton and Neutron. This is the nucleus of all particle/wave function. The observer collapses this wave function to experience the world. Wave function collapse is responsible for taking the wave in superposition and collapsing it to the matter and particles around us.

Protons have two up quarks and one down. Neutrons have two down and one up. Think of this as Yin and Yang. They are in perfect balance, just as the proton and electron are in Hydrogen. The strong force of the proton and neutron created the field that heels (Authority Over) the electron. Compare this to every state of matter in the universe that follows above and below. They are the same. It is an image and mirror effect.

In the Bible, Father is Aleph (Storng) and Bet (House). Alphabet represents the letters of Creation's programming language. DNA is a mirror to this in matter. In Hebrew, Son is Bet (House) Nun (Seed). The Strong House (Strong Nuclear Force) holds the Son (Proton) in place. Compare this to the Biblical Walled City concept. The Electron is the one that does not follow law. In physics, this is the invariant symmetry law. The strong force follows this law.

In geometry, this is platonic solids. They are invariable symmetry. Rotate them and the are always the same. With crystals, there are only platonic solids making the various shapes in the structure. Sacred geometry is based on this concept of invariant symmetry. Electrons to do not follow this law. They are free, just like Humans above in the cycle. Law (Strong House) is the guardian. Faith (Collapsing Wave Function) is the ability to find salvation from the law.

Galatians 3

23 Before the coming of this faith,[j] we were held in custody under the law, locked up until the faith that was to come would be revealed. 24 So the law was our guardian until Christ came that we might be justified by faith. 25 Now that this faith has come, we are no longer under a guardian.

26 So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, 27 for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 If you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise.

The entire Bible is a physics primmer. To release the soul form the Law, we need faith. Faith is outlined here as it relates to salvation from the image of reality.

Quantum Mechanics of Salvation

You can't change the states of matter apart from faith.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Thank you very much for your illucidating reply. It may take me a little while to get my head around it , but I'm sure the pieces will fit together nicely, they always seem to. I have great faith in the creative force , of which I am apart of. I see the magic and the mystery of it everyday.

I see everyone as an aspect of a brilliant diamond , all reflecting their own perspective and unique persona's , all reflecting the light of creation , yet all connected as one.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
For me, it is obvious that the seat of awareness is in the soul. The explanation for this is quite complex (yet simple once understood) and the processes I took to come to this realisation are lengthy as well.

I'll say this- all is love. One of the most wonderful effects of love is sentience. Within most souls is an organised sentience core, a part of our soul that doesn't deal with just rationalisation, imagination or art but is the centre of all thought. Our universe has gone through several stages in its evolution- primarily spiritual that refelcts into all of physicality. To explain more simply, there has been an evolution of physics and to a degree, as is popular, an evolution of life; so we can say there was some intelligent design to the world.

One of the earlier formations of the soul and the Universe was reality as sound. Not to say there was no light. But rather manifestations of light creatively imitated certain elements of sound. For example, transparent substances such as glass (and yes IMO there were humans in some form living so long ago having windows and what not) had to be murky in texture otherwise sound was totally blocked. Thermal energy (sound to the atoms ear) was also blocked if glass was clear and cracked a bit during winter. The soul was also sound based. The sentience core inside the soul (and indeed the whole soul) was formed from light, also behaving like sound. Holy men of the time used this to great effect by silencing the mind to meditate (the light in the mind correspondingly calmed down) and achieving great mental peace. Obviously this is why modern man has lost interest in meditation as the physics governing it are no longer in place.

And when the light-based Universe evolved the sentience core changed as well. And now that the concept-based universe is coming into effect it will change once again.

As to how I know this; I have some ability to recall past life memories. It comes with its own rules however. My recollection focuses on recalling relevant information about the society, technology, philosophy of the times (not really personal karmic information). I also remember mostly my own thoughts and not what my eyes saw and ears heard as such I may recall a mistaken thought and think its true so I have to cross-reference one recollection with many other recollections. The info in this post alone took a year and a bit to recall :-)

My point is that sentience is True. Remaining always in the soul even when the outside world changed or cataclysmed etc.

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

ou can say, the One has become many. Before there was only One and it did not know itself from every possible possibility. So this is all an exploration into separation, because you don't know what you got til it's gone. Also you can say that physicality is slowly evolving towards divinity. Eventually we will reach deathlessness, direct access to God/Enlightenment, Utopia, Dimensional travel, and be basically Spiritual physical angelic Beings

Indeed I believe this could quite possible be true, I use the term singularity and see the process of division undertaken by that singularity emulated in the first stages of embryonic life.

I see this process of externalization as a way for the singularity/prime creator/God to know itself.

Imagine if you will being the only being.

The deep loneliness this would produce.

This then created the original wound and the motivation or impetus to divide , to separate parts of self all containing the spark of the original singularity , but with its own self hood.

Now I believe the process works this way. These individual self hoods or souls form a matrix of like polarized energies ( A Unique morphogenic field) . These then begin or emulate the original process and divide again into soul matrix's.

These souls have a connection to the source but are independent and are journeying through realities ( manifested by them) learning and experiencing , so that they will return to the prime creator/singularity/God.

Bringing with them the knowledge and experiences of their journey , thereby not only expanding the singularity but entertaining it as well, which results in the singularity of never being alone again.

I also believe that original wound still abides in all souls and is the motivation for completion.

edit on 1-11-2013 by Pinkorchid because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join