It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This NSA interview is the most-hated thing on YouTube right now

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Nobody has denied that Angela Merkel's mobile phone was snooped on, so what's this about not snooping, "On our friends" ?
Is he not in charge, or is it, with all the "Oversight" there are mavericks in the NSA doing a bit of their own enterprises that he knows nothing about..pull the other leg.
He can crib all he likes about newspapers, but they are the ones who are catching him out in lies. Incredibly he wants to deal with them..whatever it takes I presume.
Worst of all, WTF is he doing not properly dressed, smarten up soldier!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is most definitely not journalism. What a joke.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
lol @ 4:10-4:20

Well, we couldn't see the %^&*&^% plane either!

Hilarious.

(post by ac647 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)
(post by ac647 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i like how he acts like terrorists are some BIG Deal here in the U.S.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I have never met a single person who supports the NSA and their spying/killing etc.. Why has there been no action?

Any here support this nonsense?
edit on 30-10-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
It amazes me how many security agencies the US have.?
edit on 0b37America/ChicagoWed, 30 Oct 2013 13:49:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 30 Oct 2013 13:49:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The video keeps stalling on me.

BTW, the video was recorded in the NSA Museum that is just off the base. I don't know if they mention that in the video because I haven't managed to get very far into it (grrrrr). I just recognized the place.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I tried, but I couldn't get through the first two minutes. MY BS meter has gotten so strong over the past few years that I sometimes can't force myself to sit through something.

This is one of those things!

What a piece of propaganda!

WW2 anyone?

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I like it and i urge everyone to upvote the NSA..Alexander interview. It reveals interesting information and the point of view from the top of the NSA. vital info. a key part: he says, prior to 9/11 we could not see into the network of one of the hijackers in san diego.. now we can. and the pentagon was hit by that airliner...
Of course he is disinforming right there, but he seems to believe it. watch the handgestures.
Knowing the mindset and public views of the elite is key to clarity.
don't hate the luciferian who posts on youtube, telling how he buys souls... better you learn.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
And you do not think the former Soviets and CHina are not using this as a Dezinforma​tsia
opportunity! No one to confirm or deny and all the news outlets jumping to make a headline without checking facts...
Just like the old Cold War days. The Cold War is returning, because it is the only way the former Soviet Union (and perhaps even China) can keep it's head above water.

Mexico had the largest Soviet intelligence community outside of Eastern Europe, yet the news has said nothing.

Look at who is telling and embelishing this propaganda.

posted on Oct, 31 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Biigs
Why does this remind me of the BP thing.....

Dislike added.

It doesn't remind me of that at all because NSA isn't saying "We're sorry" like BP did. Instead, NSA says "we don't have time for the constitution" or was that the CIA? I can't remember...

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

cyber warriors will be called for like duty.

I am not a signee of utube - but I will post my dislike here - NSA you are scum and voyeurs - borderline perversion for spying on the world - and lets' not forget data bits - how should I say this - are easily manipulated - just ask any audio video person - so they are meaningless.

NSA thumbs down

posted on Nov, 1 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Donkey_Dean
I have never met a single person who supports the NSA and their spying/killing etc.. Why has there been no action?

Any here support this nonsense?
edit on 30-10-2013 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

To be fair to the intelligence community, it pays to know what your enemies are up to. The problems arise when the general population becomes the enemy.

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   

CryonicAngel
My take on this whole surveillance thing:

USA is losing a real enemy, enemy they had during cold war(communism), or like Osama bin Laden(extreme ideology terrorism)...they need an enemy to keep the military industrial complex going, so we see this mega shift from cold war, terror, making the new enemy you and me...
Even Cameron, UK, said today that if newsmedia isnt more careful about what they disclosure, they will make them to stop...

Democracy is dead, folks...

The new enemy is not you, it is China and a resurgent Russia.
By the middle of the next decade you'll see and understand.

The US isn't repositioning it's military forces in the Asia Pacific region and building a missile shield around the world because of terrorists or to combat you.

And you're democracy in the USA has been dead for a long time. It was dead the moment lobby groups started to influence politicians. It was dead the moment corporations and foreign interests were allowed to make political campaign donations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join