It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Feeling I have Experienced

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:01 AM
link   
I am not the type to delve into these things,but this is on a personal level,a personal experience.

For a few months, I have developed this relationship.
Mostly outside ATS,but also inside ATS.

Started off as a playful,flirting kind of thing,but then it grew deeper.
Deeper than anything I have ever experienced.

It has become so deep that we can feel each other from a thousand miles apart.
She reaches into me heart ,my soul,as I do her,with out even talking to each other.

We feel a warmth overcomes us and fill us with so much joy,that we can not explain it.

It happens at different times of the day,and later we discuss what we were feeling and it coincides to what has happened.
As if she is with me,her warmth wraps me up ,sending calmness and joy throughout my body.
But she is not there,not even a word typed to each other.
True love is what it is,pure and simple,but from afar.
It's kind of like it was always there and meant to be.
Totally unexpected.
We have experimented with it,and both of us have found out it is real,and it drains us if we work on it to long.
But,it's beautiful,the experience beyond anything I would have ever imagined.

We have never met in person,but we know each other.
Our hearts know each other.
Our souls have found each other.
And we are happy.
edit on k28201331982 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Oh boy...

Oh boy...

You've gone over to the irresistibly tantalizing "GLP" side of the conspiracy internet, haven't you ?

Dammit kdog !
Don't go to the light !

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

I believe you and your happy! So what else could be asked for? After love there is nothing!
so continue enjoy your birthright.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The Heavens and Earth are full of many wondrous mysteries, love being the greatest and most wondrous mystery. Sometimes when two people experience true love in it's purest form it creates a bond so powerful that amazing and incredible things can occur- a mother can gain the strength of a giant to lift a car off her trapped child, a twin can feel the emotions and pain of his sibling from thousands of miles away.....and every once in a blue moon when the Universe is being especially kind two star crossed lovers who are fortunate enough to be blessed with particular abilities find each other. When their hearts are completely open anything and everything becomes possible. It is true magic!

Cherish every moment, every breath, every heart beat! That kind of love is the rarest and most beautiful gift of all. May it last for all of eternity......you deserve it!

edit on 10/28/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Yep,I went into the light,CranialSponge,and I like it.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

littled16

The Heavens and Earth are full of many wondrous mysteries, love being the greatest and most wondrous mystery. Sometimes when two people experience true love in it's purest form it creates a bond so powerful that amazing and incredible things can occur- a mother can gain the strength of a giant to lift a car off her trapped child, a twin can feel the emotions and pain of his sibling from thousands of miles away.....and every once in a blue moon when the Universe is being especially kind two star crossed lovers who are fortunate enough to be blessed with particular abilities find each other. When their hearts are completely open anything and everything becomes possible. It is true magic!

Cherish every moment, every breath, every heart beat! That kind of love is the rarest and most beautiful gift of all. May it last for all of eternity......you deserve it!

edit on 10/28/13 by littled16 because: (no reason given)

I do cherish it,more than anything.
It was meant to be,I feel it deep inside.It just came naturally,no effort at at.
It was as if we knew each other from before,maybe a past life,I don't know.

I know,this is totally out of character for me,but it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Happy for you Kdog

But I would like to know how you are doing it and what happens in your bodies, if you are not wanting to keep it to yourself. Is it manifesting intention?

What are the exact changes in your body? Vibrating energy? Increased sense of touch? Any heat/cold? Do you get warmth from the bottom of the spine up to the shoulders? Any heat or cold or pressure on the head? Any difference in your legs. Do your legs/feet move by themselves like they are playing around/tapping a beat and cannot be still?
edit on 28-10-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Prolactin, is a hell of a drug.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

BigBrotherDarkness
Prolactin, is a hell of a drug.

Oxytocin is the more relevant neuropeptide.... which is also one of the required chemicals to enable advanced states of so-called oneness.

KPB

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

A yes a chemical cocktail, speaking of which cocktails is the start of many get togethers that lead to this particular cocktail.

Well, OP I wish you luck keeping the love always on tap, otherwise you're in for a hell of a hangover.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

LittleByLittle
Happy for you Kdog

But I would like to know how you are doing it and what happens in your bodies, if you are not wanting to keep it to yourself. Is it manifesting intention?

What are the exact changes in your body? Vibrating energy? Increased sense of touch? Any heat/cold? Do you get warmth from the bottom of the spine up to the shoulders? Any heat or cold or pressure on the head? Any difference in your legs. Do your legs/feet move by themselves like they are playing around/tapping a beat and cannot be still?

In my body,it starts as a warm feeling in the middle of my chest that slowly overtakes my body.Like I am being blanket with warmth. I become slightly light-headed.
She tells me she is intentionally doing it,as if wrapping her body around mine.
Sometimes she tells me she is doing it,sometimes not.
I may ask,were you doing something to me today and at what time. Sure enough my feeling matches up with the time she has giving me.

And I don't want to sound all crazy,as if I haven't already,but I have always felt that I had known her from the distant past. She told me about a dream she had,and it felt so familiar,the place and all. I then showed a series of pictures that I had always felt I came from,and she was shocked to find out it was the same as her dream.
I don't know,it's just all surreal.But it feels wonderful!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by BigBrotherDarkness

I don't know where this drug thing came from,but I am not on anything other than beer,but all this stuff happens rather I am drinking or not.

Peace,
K

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Thank you for your answers. Have fun. If you wanna join the crazy ones then this is our lead song. We got cake and there is these nice physical things that we can sense.

/Your neighborhood crazy mystic

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Perhaps your twin flame is reaching out too you ?

It sounds amazing, what a wonderful experience !

Go with it enjoy it, learn the path you are on appears a glowing and peaceful one !

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Sacri

Perhaps your twin flame is reaching out too you ?

It sounds amazing, what a wonderful experience !

Go with it enjoy it, learn the path you are on appears a glowing and peaceful one !

Namaste
~sacri~

Ok,my mind is blown.
Twin flame.
That is it. I had never even heard that term ,but just now happened upon it and it almost describes exactly what we are going through.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 02:56 AM
link   

That's so friggen awesome...lucky dog!

edit on 9-11-2013 by MidnightSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I don't know,maybe I am just a love sick puppy, but I know it's more than that, I feel it .
I try to deny it, but it won't go away.
It's just to strong.

posted on Nov, 12 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I have had that happen, it is very real and possible that you found a real and true soulmate. I have but we weren't meant to be together. But it was like magic, complete magical synchronicity. It was the only time I fell in deep love.
edit on 12-11-2013 by greyer because: soulmate

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
And it still continues. Not just a fleeting moment.

All I know is we bring smiles to each other without knowing what is coming.
Across the distance,my love.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Destiny.....
I like that!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join