It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   

AlphaHawk
reply to post by breadinspector

They forgot about him?

Are you really willing to stretch the truth that far to convince yourself this is real?

I'm curious as to how you seem to KNOW the truth ?
Especially about something that happened in another hemisphere
16 years ago and one you hadn't heard of till now ?
That's a stretch.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by sealing

I really don't dabble in the UFO side of things, but I have a passing knowledge of the basic gist of it. Namely, a monumental coverup covering decades, men in black enforcing this cover up and somehow, this guy gets forgotten.

Bit of a plot hole isn't it my friend?

I suppose it's not to you, I mean, you're insinuating I'm somehow in the know with this case..trying to cover it up am I?

By pointing out that a guy threatened with death of not just himself, but of his family, is parroting his story for over a decade and is still alive and well?

What's worse, is that I had to point it out.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
The story is interesting and sounds like it could be believable, however, my question is: Wouldn't it just be easier to off from the guy from the off (play on words not intended) instead of wasting your time yelling at him and threatening him for 8 or 9 hours? I mean, really, that's a whole 8 or 9 hours of YOUR time that you dedicated to ONE person who, IMO, would be much less important than the secrecy of an underground Peruvian UFO base.

End ONE man in ajungle for secrecy -- sounds much more logical than investing 8 or 9 hours of hostile threats AND 3 days in a prison cell in hopes to shut him up, especially when no one else knows and nobody's around in the first place.

Just doesn't sound time and resource-efficient to me really
edit on 10/28/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Cool testimony...hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   

jimmyx
what a backward race we are, shooting down anything in the sky that doesn't look right.....aliens portray us as being barbaric and dangerous, and are probably told to cautiously observe....like we would do when around an alligator, a dumb prehistoric animal, that still has the potential to kill you. it's down right embarrassing that aliens would have to treat most of us as if we are still dumb animals.

You are somehow aware of how aliens portray us?

Do you watch a lot of intergalactic T.V broadcasts?

Are you surprised at how often alien spacecraft are allegedly "shot down" by primitive human tech?

Are you familiar with the all too common human trait known as dishonesty?
Sometimes people utilize their dishonesty in an attempt to gain notoriety amongst their peers, usually because they think that it will provide them with new friends and currency.
Rarely works out that way....

You are right about one thing, a great many members of our race are backwards, they are easy to spot though, because of the fecal matter running down their chins.
Enjoy the thread

Face----->desk....

edit on 28 2013 by Artlogic because: they said they would kill me if I didn't use the correct spelling.....

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by breadinspector

The Disclosure project had some good witnesses testimony from some credible witnesses , unfortunately they had some not so credible witnesses like Enrique Kolbeck , Carol Rosin and in my opinion Jonathan Weygandt who's testimony just sounds made up , as he says in his interview he used to be into Sci Fi movies when he was a kid and his testimony sounds like it's been lifted from some of those movies .

We have to separate the wheat from the chaff and in my opinion Jonathan Weygandt is part of the chaff .

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by elouina

Would you mind sending me a link or giving me a u2u about your experience? I am very curious.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:41 AM
link   
There is a veteran that lives a couple block away from me. He is always out in public doing things, but basically he calls himself the "prophet" and says that he is responsible for keeping the Earth alive. Each week he goes to the Earth's core, and restarts it.
My point is he is totally convincing (aside from being crazy) and he doesn't have a shabby outside appearance or anything.
I take his "confession" with a grain of salt, since this is a pretty good way to get attention.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaHawk

Breadinspector's suggestion that "they forgot about him" is certainly ludicrous. If a government entity has managed to suppress information on UFO's for fifty-plus years, it has done so by being extraordinarily cautious and thorough.

There are other explanations for this man being allowed to live (supposing his story is true and he is still alive). The general opinion of Steven Greer seems to be that he is an unreliable source, but there are dozens of reputable witnesses involved in the Disclosure Project. My take on the DP is that it took a person like Greer, who really wants to believe, to organize the project. Perhaps his desire to find evidence of ET existence has deluded him to a degree, but that does not discredit all of the witnesses, many of whom had stellar careers and lived normal lives. They are not turning up dead, yet.

From the Lance Corporal's description of his interrogation, it sounds to me like the interrogators were disappointed that he had seen what he did. The simplest and most effective solution to silencing him would have been to have the young Marine killed by "drug runners" or a "training accident." Instead, it sounds as though they took their time and vetted him. Maybe the questioning about his being a Patriot who believed in the Constitution was a litmus test to predict whether or not he would keep the secret for his beloved country. Undoubtedly they also took a close look at his service record and personal history. He mentions that violence was never used against him, and that the interrogators acted with over-the-top gruffness. These facts support the notion that the interrogation was intended to shock him and then use his fear and military devotion to keep him quiet.

His superior officers would have been given some explanation as to his whereabouts during this time. The way he describes his Sergeants' attitude towards him as he explored the crash site suggests that they had been told to secure the area, but not to get too close. I believe that many of the higher-ups who command these black operations are military men themselves, sharing a trust in the bond of service and duty of silence. In an incident such as the one described by the Lance Corporal, there would be many others involved who knew enough to piece things together. Only one broke his oath of silence (for better or worse). Maybe they are counting on the silence of his fellow soldiers and the weird nature of his claims to make him appear to be a kook...to most people.

Any time I hear about similar incidents from military\government witnesses, I consider the possibility of intentional misinformation. I also am reminded that there is evidence indicating that we are in a period of gradual disclosure, carefully orchestrated by whatever groups\agencies are behind a long term cover up. I don't think anyone on ATS can know for sure, but I encourage people to explore whichever avenues they find plausible to the fullest extent, and never dismiss claims or evidence that cannot be disproved.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by rangerdanger

There are all sorts of "crazies" in the world. Some spew pure mental pulp, some toss in a little truth once in a while. That hardly means that all far-out claims are to be dismissed.

There is a big difference between a senile veteran with delusions of grandeur and a young Marine telling a wild story with evidence to show that he was at least there.

Assuming that he is deranged or a liar without evidence is just as bad as believing his entire story without evidence.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I see posters who say logical enough sounding things like, "Why wouldn't the government just kill him in the jungle? Shouldn't he be dead now? Why would they let him speak like this without consequences?"

But see, here's the thing. (Assuming this stuff is real,) it's reached the point where whistleblowers don't actually damage the government or its secrecy anymore. There's been quotes from presidents. NASA astronauts. Generals. Whilstblowing out the wazoo, enough for it to be difficult to see/read it all. And who actually cares? Us. Just us. Basically, this video pre-packaged for us, and only us, by the whistleblower, without either side being aware of it. "Preaching to the choir." This video, being made, changes nothing, in the end. The government (assuming it actually is hiding the existence of aliens) understands this and hence probably doesn't care or worry too much about this video or the similar ones that get made. They've already nailed everything they needed to nail, to ensure videos like these don't hurt them our rouse up the public - they set up and integrate, through pop culture and such, a context through which these videos are supposed to be taken. The video isn't censored... but it's essentially dead the very moment any would-be 'logical thinking American' sees it. The typical American mind does the censoring. This "wake up" movement is just a part of the very same contextualisation trap.

A much more effective way of dealing with videos like these, no? This is why the US gov isn't really that afraid of most of you (assuming, of course, this is all real).

edit on 28-10-2013 by LoveFurther because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
i felt the guy was telling the truth. he didn't seem like he wanted to gain anything by this story. its a strange world indeed

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Would this guy happened to have written a book about this incident? Curious..
edit on 28-10-2013 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

crazyewok
Lol another crash?

Maybe et should stop space travel for a while and concentrate on improvinh saftey

Most of the cases are considered 'crashes'. Who knows, anti-gravity should be good enough for maneuvering even in bad weather but sometimes not.

Although Peru is full of superstition regarding the topic, it's like the country where people believe in aliens like nowhere else.. but there may be some truth, im gonna watch this tonight

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Sirius Disclosure Exclusive = Steven Greer
It may as well be ThirdPhaseofMoon, or Jamie Maussan IMO.

Thus, color me dubious.
Not that I'm not already dubious when it comes to people sitting around telling stories with little if nothing that can be substantiated.

How does it matter if this fellow was in the armed services?
There's half a dozen homeless veterans in an 5 block urban radius that'll readily confess to being in on the JFK Assassination, or even the Lincoln Assassination.
I could probably find a veteran that will happily claim to be able to lead you to the super secret location of a Hollow Earth Entrance, Fountain of Youth, or know the coordinates of Atlantis.

Words and stories. It's fun and all. Believe what you will.
I'm putting a martian-mallow onna stick for this campfire yarn.

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

I have to tell you as a veteran I really resent your insulting statements towards veterans, homeless or otherwise.

It is sad that this is judgment of those who have been willing to give their lives for our way of life. Like we are worthless or disposable.

Just a question have you done anything to help those vets or is that just how you feel about all of us in general or what. Sorry but it seriously says something about us as a society that it is OK to think of our vets this way or to not do something about it when it does.

Sorry everyone, so anyway I could not watch clip. What kind of aliens were they, what was he doing there. Seriously don't think you can get anywhere in Peru in fifteen minutes lol.

Look forward to more of this story. Sorry again for blowing up, just love those who sacrifice.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Logiciel

The house appears to be occupied these days, but for at least 20 years I know for a fact it was empty.

It looks shabby and unloved compared with the other houses in the road. My Daughters friends when they were growing up used to tell tales of seeing a bald headed man peering out of the windows and used to run like hell when he appeared. I didn't take any notice at the time and put it down to their imagination.
This has prompted me to think about it and I will ask a local taxi driver who lives near that house and see if he knows anymore details on the house.
There have certainly been lots of rumours over the years. Allegedly a guy hung himself in the garage which belongs to the property at the end of the garden not long after it was built.

I know what I saw though and nothing will change that. It was around 1992/3 I can roughly gauge that by my Daughters age at the time. The other thing was that these MIB were all the same height, or at least seemed to be. My immediate thoughts at the time were Freemasons. Black suites, white shirts and black ties and briefcases, until I got closer and then nothing made any sense.

The house is on top of a hill and the garden slopes. I wonder what is underneath it? Got me thinking now!! lol

hx

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

crazyewok
Lol another crash?

Maybe et should stop space travel for a while and concentrate on improvinh saftey

Shot down, not crashed. So maybe the fight reported off So. Ca. between Chinese and the aliens (because the US had no ships in the area and could not get there) was real after all, maybe this is the odd connection we now have with China.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

unb3k44n7
The story is interesting and sounds like it could be believable, however, my question is: Wouldn't it just be easier to off from the guy from the off (play on words not intended) instead of wasting your time yelling at him and threatening him for 8 or 9 hours? I mean, really, that's a whole 8 or 9 hours of YOUR time that you dedicated to ONE person who, IMO, would be much less important than the secrecy of an underground Peruvian UFO base.

End ONE man in ajungle for secrecy -- sounds much more logical than investing 8 or 9 hours of hostile threats AND 3 days in a prison cell in hopes to shut him up, especially when no one else knows and nobody's around in the first place.

Just doesn't sound time and resource-efficient to me really
edit on 10/28/2013 by unb3k44n7 because: (no reason given)

Very true and if he talked at any point, if his family is not having accidents (which of course I don't know) there would need to be a point made so others would keep quiet.

The most likely answer is...if this is true...these guys were not sent out there by accident (very odd that they were sent) and they were released on purpose because they want these kinds of stories coming out now.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Skywatcher2011
Cool testimony...hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

This is very true and he sounds totally legit, but remember that practice can make perfect, he may have had a script and just as any actor can be believable so could anyone with time to practice,

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
For a moment let us suspend our disbelief.

What if all those we have heard of like MIB and those tied to them are fallen angels (as we know them from ancient texts). Now suppose all the ships are beings sent to do the sorting work spoke of in the ancient texts.

That would mean that there are associates of the Fallen in top Government positions.

maybe the sorting takes many and is long, it could be a reading of info on DNA per family line or actual recovery of life memory per person or such.

This would mean there is a war going on around us and preparation for a larger war, but we are not a part of it and so have not been further informed, we would simply be in the middle of it all as it unfolds.

That may also mean that some of the persons on this website may possibly work for one side or the other.
edit on 28-10-2013 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join