It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
interesting that he described the craft as "art" - a spacecraft with fancy design...
it had "gills" and an organic and aerodynamic look. maybe like a weird space-fish designed to function underwater too.. including multicolored oozing slime. just like in a modern science fiction movie.

anyway it seems like he did not get a clear image of it,like the real form was to weird to put into a category so he called it "art".
makes me think of Lovecraft´s stories...alien-architecture that is too weird to be comprehended by a human mind.
i agree that he seems to be legit and looks like he beliefs 100% in what he is saying.
true or not personal accounts like this are always awesome.

and this MIB - couldn´t they have used something to induce amnesia? are there no drugs or flashlights for this ?
this harassing and scaring technique sounds little efficient, would be easier to say there was some top secret military plane crash and chemical spill and he was just hallucinating. make him doubt his own perception and give him some amnesia drug saying its for the chemical poisoning or just slip into his coffee. that would be better than screaming at him to forget it and validate his experience even further.lousy MIB´s

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:54 PM
link   

breadinspector

AlphaHawk
reply to post by breadinspector

So I believe the above quote from Weygandt was from around 2001-2002, he's on the disclosure project's witness list.

Sounds pretty serious those threats, he's still alive now isn't he?

Maybe not so serious afterall.

yeah mate the sighing was back in 1997 i believe his testimony is true if hes alive now it just means they forgot about him

First off Great witness testimony....But, he's not the only one out there to ever speak.

In regard to your above statement -why would you think that that they forgot about him? This deception goes back 60+ years. To keep this thing a secret for so long meant they as a group/ or groups were Beyond thorough....

Surely the fact that he wasn't alone was a plus.
Also, he never actually saw the beings. The SHIP could simply be explained away as yet another secret aircraft of our own.

All in all I also believe him and can't help but think that he's got some serious courage.

In conclusion you shouldn't be so quick about ruling out the possibility that there is more to this fallen angel theory. I spent the first 19 years of studying this cluster thinking that these space visitors were the potential answer to all our questions, but now for the last 6 I'm really not so sure. It's not what people want to hear, but if it's possibly correct perhaps we should consider. I'm hopeful we are being visited by a mix...some simply visitors from beyond, the others?..I'm still on the fence

tom

edit on 28-10-2013 by wutz4tom because: typos

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I have seen this before. At least his story, either one of the times I watched the DP vids or on a TV show. Anyhow, I think he is really believable. As for the "shifting eyes" that someone commented on a few pages back, I believe he is looking at two people seated across from him. If he' lying, put him in the movies cause he's one hell of an actor!

Now, I must say that my following statement is not, in ANY way, meant to be hateful, nasty, or mean...but, homeboy put on a few pounds after leaving the Marine Corps. THAT speaks volumes to me and makes his story even more credible, to me anyway. Stress, anxiety, depression, and all other sorts of trauma can cause people to gain weight, because they find their comfort in food.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

bible is fabrication

You do realize there are a ton of ancient texts most not in the bible, and yet they all speak very often of the very same to similar things. I wish people would look beyond the bible.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lovebeck

I agree with this. You can clearly see his distress in recalling some of the information. You see his eyes squint, and close a bit as he is recalling some of the information. He is clearly doing his best to portray the truth.

As far as people claiming to the possibility he could be an actor. a Possibility yes, but as far as the micro signs go with body language it is almost impossible even for experts to lie with their body language. Body language is often an involuntary response. It is not only incredibly hard to control your subconscious body language responses to lying, but too be giving an interview like this, and controlling your body language, to me would be Impossible.

Based off these facts, I would bet my house, he clearly 100% believes he saw what he has stated.

Namaste
~sacri~

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
My last reply was based on the short monolog of the video as I didn't actually watch the video before.

Since having actually watched the video a little while ago, for once on ATS, I can finally say, for the first time ever, that I believe this UFO testimony 100%, without a doubt, whole-heartedly Non-Fiction. I was so intensely focused on the guy that I couldn't stop listening, because I could tell by his demeanor that he was NOT LYING, I know for a fact he wasn't lying at all. I studied the video in-depth. Some of what he says is so similar to what I have experienced that it honestly made me feel sick in my stomach.

He is telling the truth. And we'll never stop looking for answers until we KNOW. Never ever.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I don't know what to think of the "american soldier" and his story, but I don't trust Steven Geer. The man referenced by the OP participated in hte disclosure project and that's enough to make me wonder about him. Either way, whether he's telling the truth or not, I don't see it getting us anywhere.

The reason the UFO phenomena doesn't receive more attention is because it's either too absurd or too disturbing since the whole thing would have to be covered up. Basically, if the UFOs are ET then our government is in on the coverup because there's no practical way they'd be unaware of it. It's just a big ball of tangled yarn and there's no way to untie it all and make sense of it. Therefore, we dismiss it.

There're things out there we don't know, I'm sure. I'm also sure there're things in our past we don't know about, either. Are there aliens that have visited earth? Maybe.

I think in many ways we're in a pre-contact stage. Just as people used to see river canals and martian settlements on mars, I think we're imagining aliens where there're none. Someday we'll meet aliens; I'm confident about that. People conjectured about other earth's around other stars before we proved there were planets elsewhere around other stars. They also dreamed and wrote of submarines and aircraft before those things were actually invented. One day our speculation are reality...
edit on 29-10-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ChesterJohn

Uh ... well, a good work ethic is nice, but we don't owe our employers THAT much. This system is such that we already spend our very short life time working for their enrichment... for peanuts... now you want us to cut out thinking or exploring in our down time at work?

Calvanism and the protestant work ethic has brainwashed us into slaves... we need to work together to live, true... but life should be enjoyable and explored... especially for the average working stiff... why not?

And as far as this video... seems plausible at worst. 1997 was a busy year for this planet... the Phoenix Lights and the year I saw a white cylinder hanging in the sky. Something is going on and someone likely has way more info.

It's out of the ordinary... but the basics of his account could very well be spot on. Cognitive dissonance is a bi*%#.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
My country is a gem. Just visit once and I promise it will change your life.
If they asked the soldier for help and he felt "love/compassion" for them maybe they are the ones who are friends with the natives. I am planning a trip back home for next year to deepen my roots and to show my kids where we come from. I will take a camera with me hoping I can get proof for those of you who have never seen the supernatural world. (Hoping it actually shows up in camera)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

AliceBleachWhite
Sirius Disclosure Exclusive = Steven Greer
It may as well be ThirdPhaseofMoon, or Jamie Maussan IMO.

Thus, color me dubious.
Not that I'm not already dubious when it comes to people sitting around telling stories with little if nothing that can be substantiated.

How does it matter if this fellow was in the armed services?
There's half a dozen homeless veterans in an 5 block urban radius that'll readily confess to being in on the JFK Assassination, or even the Lincoln Assassination.
I could probably find a veteran that will happily claim to be able to lead you to the super secret location of a Hollow Earth Entrance, Fountain of Youth, or know the coordinates of Atlantis.

Words and stories. It's fun and all. Believe what you will.
I'm putting a martian-mallow onna stick for this campfire yarn.

edit on 10/28/2013 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

^^^ That right thurr. I served in Iraq and let me tell you, I am constantly f---- with people and screwing with my friends' heads. One guy I served with literally believed (And still believes) everything he heard on Coast 2 Coast AM. I mean all of it. He believes all the claims about moon rock photos that are misidentified as rats and aliens. To me, serving in the military or any branch of government does not make you any more credible than the next guy. I do enjoy the long talks about time travel and life on other planets when we go camping....but the guy is batsh--- crazy for not questioning things before blindly believing in them.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

I'm suggesting something different. What if these are not UFO's or Aliens. They are us. There is a trend that the military and agencies have access and knowledge to technology 30 YEARS before the general public. Here are some links that could provide answers.

www.newscientist.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Maybe this would be the best explanation why WE don't hear from them. They already know why they are here and to try not to give away the program...
edit on 29-10-2013 by Amarri because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
This guy sounds very convincing and his mannerisms suggest he is telling the truth!
His story is articulated in a way that appears geniune and consistent like someone saying it as it is/was!
I personally think he's not bullshi..ing.

like any decent actor following a script?

it is very fascinating and im not saying its a lie...just saying don't take to it so easily just because you want it to be true. It needs scrutinizing some more

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

RP2SticksOfDynamite
This guy sounds very convincing and his mannerisms suggest he is telling the truth!
His story is articulated in a way that appears geniune and consistent like someone saying it as it is/was!

it is very fascinating and im not saying its a lie...just saying don't take to it so easily just because you want it to be true. It needs scrutinizing some more

you dont seem to have a eyes and senses..it always wonders me.

As i am often working in court i am trained to see if someone speaks the truth but often i ask myself why can other people not see that...its really obvious when sn is lying.

This guy AT LEAST believes in the story he tells.
Actors act differently..you can not act for more than 3 minutes without showing signs of acting..Thats the truth!

edit on 29-10-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Silicis n Volvo

RP2SticksOfDynamite

Yes there are liars, but not everyone (of these cases) is a liar, charlatan, fraud, attention seeking or money grabbing A hole. Some stories will be truthful either because they really did see what they have said or they really do believe that what they saw was as described by them. For me this case is one of the geniune ones! And it is time that the ignorant or dismissive opened their minds to the possiblity that not all people are deliberately attempting to mislead!

We are not alone and history as far as we know it in my view only substantiates this!

edit on 29-10-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

kauskau

Silicis n Volvo

RP2SticksOfDynamite

you dont seem to have a eyes and senses..it always wonders me.

As i am often working in court i am trained to see if someone speaks the truth but often i ask myself why can other people not see that...its really obvious when sn is lying.

This guy AT LEAST believes in the story he tells.
Actors act differently..you can not act for more than 3 minutes without showing signs of acting..Thats the truth!

edit on 29-10-2013 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

Good point! This guy is no fraud!

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I'd agree with you! Even if the threats were out there on the table what really stops you from talking right? Even if they threaten you and you come out and say, "hey this is what happened" They aren't going to just kill yuh. maybe... Whos calling whos bluff!? Either way media will slaughter it and make you seem like a crazy nut.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I think this is great story and I think I'm willingly want to believe what he says is true?

Also the story gives me inspiration to want to create a picture of the details this former army guy is talking about. .

But something else caught my attention , he mentioned that he had telepathically contact with those beings but didn't see them at al? At the he tells the journalists that the eyes were big and they had four fingers. .?

The fact that he did not see them seems odd but it could of course be projected telepathically?
edit on 0b42America/ChicagoTue, 29 Oct 2013 06:16:42 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoTue, 29 Oct 2013 06:16:42 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Men in Black do exist so do Aliens and UFO's, in a Puerto Rico army base, someone tried to steal a metal container from a restricted area with either alien technology or a alien organism inside, and the person was able to leave the base with it but a few miles down the road before reaching the town he was killed by people dress all in black using a black "Ford Expedition" type of SUV, they shoot him while driving, the car crashed into some bushes and they retrieve the container and left him there, and it was witnessed by several people in the area.

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:16 AM
link   

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Yes there are liars, but not everyone (of these cases) is a liar, charlatan, fraud, attention seeking or money grabbing A hole.

Never said they were...or that he was.

RP2SticksOfDynamite
Some stories will be truthful either because they really did see what they have said or they really do believe that what they saw was as described by them. For me this case is one of the geniune ones!

Ofcourse some are true...not saying this isnt...im just not saying it is yet either.

RP2SticksOfDynamite
And it is time that the ignorant or dismissive opened their minds to the possiblity that not all people are deliberately attempting to mislead!

Its also time the naive and gullible stopped for a second and did a little more research before easily being mislead!

RP2SticksOfDynamite
We are not alone and history as far as we know it in my view only substantiates this!

I 100% agree, life is definitely out there.

And i never once said this video wasnt real. What I am saying is that a lot of people wish it to be real so badly they will immediately believe it before doing a little further checking. You are one of those people.

My mind is open to it being true and false...and a little more research may help me to make a more informed decision.

It's good practice in my opinion because doing things your way causes you to be mislead much more than my way

its a fascinating story, definitely worth my time. I'm just not going to say this guy is definitely telling the truth without double checking.

That would be foolish
edit on 29-10-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2013 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

Wow seems a great story are there files on this event?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join