It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Video: FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscations and Martial Law

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   

The video, shot in September 2013, shows an army commander briefing the MPs on their new command structure under the Federal Emergency Management Agency and the Department of Homeland Security for domestic operations with the National Guard.

The MP began recording the exchange after being shocked to hear that they were now under FEMA control.

In this video you can clearly hear the commander discuss the suspension of the Constitution for martial law and gun confiscations in America.

Leaked Video: FEMA Preparing Military Police For Gun Confiscations and Martial Law

Here we discussed secondhand evidence from military personnel and officers who claimed

In this video, we see footage of FIRSTHAND evidence of FEMA/DHS training the military to suspend the Constitution, declare martial law, and potentially seize our firearms.

It doesn't get more real than this, people. Whatever you think of Alex Jones, you can't argue with the video evidence here.

This is really happening, folks. If they're rolling out this training program to regular soldiers, the day when they're going to attempt this against we the people is probably coming very soon. Reasonable minds can disagree, but I'd say we have roughly a year or less before comes the collapse of the United States (as predicted by Ron Paul and Paul Craig Roberts.

What say you, ATS? Does a year or less before America collapses sound about right, or do you think we can keep this junker economy and corrupt government running longer?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by therealguyfawkes

I have much better things to do with my time than listening to the bat-sh#t propaganda being spewed by Alex Jones.

And just for the record, Martial Law can be used for things other than gun confiscation. For instance, it's a very useful tool for preventing crime in the wake of a natural disaster. I remember back in 1970, when hurricane Celia devastated my hometown. We were under Martial Law with curfews, National Guard patrols and everything. As best as I can remember, most citizens welcomed the help and support.

Oh yeah, and nobody had their guns taken away either!

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
The video doesn't prove anything, they are talking about marshall law in a training session...in fact we have no evidence these guys were US army anything except AJ's word.
Heck I bet it was scripted and his buddies put on some army pants.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
expect more of this from AJ from now on, people are starting to see through his facade. And that one interview he did there didn't help the cause much.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   

therealguyfawkes
What say you, ATS? Does a year or less before America collapses sound about right, or do you think we can keep this junker economy and corrupt government running longer?

No. The United States is not going to lose its position as a superpower in the world. At least not this side of kingdom come.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Should join the discussion here.... www.abovetopsecret.com...

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Flatfish

I have much better things to do with my time than listening to the bat-sh#t propaganda being spewed by Alex Jones.

And just for the record, Martial Law can be used for things other than gun confiscation. For instance, it's a very useful tool for preventing crime in the wake of a natural disaster. I remember back in 1970, when hurricane Celia devastated my hometown. We were under Martial Law with curfews, National Guard patrols and everything. As best as I can remember, most citizens welcomed the help and support.

Hurricane Katrina is closer to the present, and they did seize weapons..

Oh, by the way, this OP is about a leaked video of military discussing martial law and gun confiscation, not about Alex Jones..
In the link is just the story being presented with links to supporting documents.

Looks like the sheep are the first to respond and derail threads still to this day..

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Alex Jones is not a source. I personally think he gets a little government cheese for his work.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

The military would never be used. It would have to be other agencies/police/un.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Also you are calling us sheep for not buying the garbage Alex Jones spews. That video could be any group of people. He films the floor. It could be an infowars production.. it wouldn't take much.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 06:45 PM
link   

GogoVicMorrow

Also you are calling us sheep for not buying the garbage Alex Jones spews. That video could be any group of people. He films the floor. It could be an infowars production.. it wouldn't take much.

Was I calling you a Sheep? And you are speaking for others I might be calling sheep? Is their a club that you can join for that, or do you just feel really ignorant and a bit guilty for not researching anything and everything Alex Jones discusses and instead, prefer to try and discredit him instead of the things he is talking about?

I know, it's a lot easier to just be lazy minded and use ad hominem attacks on any messenger.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Jones was CIA. I see him as someone who was disillusioned and at this point if he disappeared it would be a big big red flag. 10% content and 90% hype is the way.

Now, if you did not know, the Guard was given a place at the table of the US military and the Joint Chiefs.

Link

This was opposed heavily. Realize the guard is part of multiple military assets...USAF/US Army..etc...why would this be needed?

Look up the The National Guard Empowerment and State-National Defense Integration Act of 2011 to amend what was passed in 08. What are they trying to pass. You also have a new DHS head who is a beltway lawyer and has not true qualifications for this position.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
He was C.I.A.?

Where did you hear that? One of his haters?

Got Links?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

It is not about hate and makes no difference. Google it...most of his family is also well tied. No biggie. I think you may be surprised how many people actually are. If you do not, oh well, but there are many families who 'keep it in the family'.

There are 2 sides to every acronym agency and maybe more of America should realize that.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Alex Jones serves a purpose, but not the one you think. He is the face of conspiracy theorists in America. He is the perfect face as the government sees fit because he approaches nothing with skepticism so he forces an association between things that should genuinely be considered and things that are absurd thus lumping it all together and making it easier to discredit it all.

Anyone that would listen to Alex Jones and trust his interpretation of anything is a true sheep.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Unrealised

He probably wasn't, but it doesn't matter because he is a tool used to discredit dissent and questioning of events.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   

I like Alex but I think he is wrong about anyone taking our firearms
by force. I agree they want to disarm us, but I can see they don't
need force to do it. Slowly but surely over time they could easily disarm
a great number of americans.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I dunno that anyone will take firearms by force. Maybe in a martial law scenario like Katrina. However people rather go home, have a 6 pack and watch the game then hear about this kind of thing. It only illicits crying. At least that's what I call it when full grown men cuss at AJ for trying to get the word out. Did this take place? Probably. But its probably for a Katrina like scenario.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Flatfish

No guns taken away in Celia. That was 35 years before Katrina.
Were guns taken away in Katrina?

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 11:28 PM
link   

leostokes
reply to post by Flatfish

No guns taken away in Celia. That was 35 years before Katrina.
Were guns taken away in Katrina?

Are you serious? Yes, they took guns from the people defending their homes and businesses and shot people at will who were stealing or so a "friend" told me who was there.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join