It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Report: Iran may be month from a bomb

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by beckybecky

Do you honestly believe Iran wants to invade the USA?
Never mind the facts that they lack the capability to invade ANY country and it's generally agreed that no country on earth has the logistical support to enable any full scale land invasion of the USA when has Iran ever expressed any intention whatsoever to invade your country?

Iran has made several peaceful overtures to the US recently - sanctions are starting to seriously effect the lives of the ordinary, every day Iranians and the more conservative elements within Iran have prevailed in the recent power struggle, (of course the term 'conservative' is very much a relative description, they are still Islamic fundamentalists - they just recognise that a more conciliatory approach is necessary).

In earlier posts you allude to Ahmadinejad's apparent belief that Israel 'should be wiped off the map' - I agree, not the words one would expect from the leader of a peaceful nation - but you seem to be unaware that Ahmadinejad is no longer President of Iran and had a much publicised fall out with the true power in Iran, Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and other influential elements within Iran and that for the last few months of his Presidency Ahmadinejad was very much a lame duck President with no power or influence at all.
The current President, Hassan Rouhani, was previously Iran's chief nuclear negotiator and as such has extensive experience in negotiating with 'the west'.

Iran has every right to develop a domestic nuclear power programme - who is the 'the west' or anyone else to deny them this?
The development and possession of nuclear arms is a completely diferent issue altogether.
But it seems that the current Iranian administration is genuine in it's desire to come to some sort of agreement and it's imperative that 'western' leaders are prepared to at least enter in to negotiations with Iran with an open mindset and a willingness to accept that if progress is to be made then there may indeed be a need to compromise.

The MSM driven frenzy and fear mongering over the imminent prosepect of Iran gaining nuclear weapon capability is so clearly agenda based - reacting in the paranoid and ill informed manner that you appear to be doing is just the reaction they hope for. It's a mixture of deflection from other events and deliberately provoking an atmosphere of fear and uncertainty that will surely result in either unwarranted military action and / or increased security measures and infringement of civil liberties.
edit on 4/11/13 by Freeborn because: Spelling, grammar, clarity etc

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Shiloh7
reply to post by crazyewok

Hi Crazyewok,

Thanks I have thoroughly enjoyed this - dim eh!, the Crazeywok dim? - can't stop giggling, wat cheeek.

I know right?

It really funny on this thread as no one gets hurt except beckybecky credibility. The problem though is she is giving medical advice on the medical forum and that no laughing matter as she could very well get people killed

edit on 4-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Anyway as for the topic.

It would be intresting to see how the Iranian navy performed.

As terrible as it would be in the open ocean I cant help thing it would create a nightmare for a carrier groupd or any landing forces that got close to the coast.

Though your new freedom class may very well be designed for just that.
edit on 4-11-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Here we go with another tough guy in politics calling for two countries to use extreme force on each other while in the process killing innocent people who just want to relax. My goodness, can we please evolve past borders already? After years of this propaganda by certain warmongers in Israel and the US you would think these politicians would realize that the intelligent people and those that dont stand to profit from the death of others aren't falling for it anymore.

Gotta hand it to em though... warmongers are tenacious!

posted on Nov, 4 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Salamandy
Here we go with another tough guy in politics calling for two countries to use extreme force on each other while in the process killing innocent people who just want to relax. My goodness, can we please evolve past borders already? After years of this propaganda by certain warmongers in Israel and the US you would think these politicians would realize that the intelligent people and those that dont stand to profit from the death of others aren't falling for it anymore.

I'm afraid war is coming, those warmongers and money worshippers don't care like you and me do.
We could stop them... by force, but I have nothing to stop the bullets and rockets they're throwing back if they fell offended.
Do you?

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Salamandy

Today is the 10th of november.

the start of this thread was 25/oct/2013. this means on 25/nov/13 iran will have nukes.

you seem to be an agent of iran.you are a sympathizer of the self declared enemy of america.

remember these people are different from us.they dont have the same values as us.they dont respect life.

why dont you go and live there? eh eh?

i am sick of people who are appeasers of these dangerous countries.i say strike now while we have the chance.
roll the tanks.fly the planes.sail the ships.march the soldiers.

cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war save us from the enemies of democracy,freedom and happiness.

posted on Nov, 10 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   

beckybecky
[

Today is the 10th of november.

the start of this thread was 25/oct/2013. this means on 25/nov/13 iran will have nukes.

Or not? Not you get it? They said the same thing last year and the year before and about a dozen times. Why is this time any diffrent? Iran could have had nukes 10 years ago if they wanted.

beckybecky
remember these people are different from us.they dont have the same values as us.they dont respect life.

They you go with your racial ignorance. You dont know anything. Your a example of why the USA education systrem in FUBAR.

beckybecky
i am sick of people who are appeasers of these dangerous countries.i say strike now while we have the chance.
roll the tanks.fly the planes.sail the ships.march the soldiers.

cry havoc and unleash the dogs of war

Then sign up to military. O wait you were rejected from the USA Army! hahaha You wernt even good enough for cannon fodder.

Either way only those who actually have to fight and die in these wars should really have a say on whos a threat and who we should be fighting. Not some 12 year old at a computer who knows nothing of the outsdie world.

beckybecky

save us from the enemies of democracy,freedom and happiness.

I would start with your own US goverment first. They seem to be the worse threat to freedom.

You have:
PRISM
GITMO
Patriot act

To name buta few examples of US tyranny.

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by crazyewok

We liberated irak.we liberated afghanisthan.we liberated lybia.,we are liberating syria.we liberated africa.

we are the prime democracy.

Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to build a nuclear bomb in as little as a month, according to a new estimate by one of the USA's top nuclear experts...Iran could produce enough weapons-grade uranium to build a nuclear bomb in as little as a month, according to a new estimate by one of the USA's top nuclear experts.

www.usatoday.com...

do you deny that iran radio preaches death to america?

do you deny they chants death to america.this is on video these chants by iran saying death to america?
proof by video?

America is the prime leader and at the forefront of the fight against terrorism.we have freely spent trillions protecting ordinary peiople for terro attacks.we have prims.we have nsa.we have cia.we have fbi.we have the best.

we have spent trillions of $$$$$$$$$$$ on anti terror measures.we have drones killing terrorists daily.we are utterly determined.we will not swerve.we not bend.

we will not flinch.we will outlast them.
we will out star them.

do you deny hezbollah?

do you deny missile shipments stopped by brave isreal to hezbullah by iran?

do you deny terrorism?

do you deny torture by iran?

do you deny 9/11?

do you deny the hostages in iran held against their will?

do you deny freedom?

do you deny terrorism?

edit on 11-11-2013 by beckybecky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   

beckybecky

We liberated irak.we liberated afghanisthan.we liberated lybia.,we are liberating syria.we liberated africa.

No you didnt
They are just as F'ed up now as they where before the Invasion. Life certianly has not got better for them.

beckybecky
we are the prime democracy.

Yanky doodle BS. Hell the USA is not even a democracy its a republic. There is a diffrence learn it.

beckybecky
do you deny that iran radio preaches death to america?

And Ignorant American call for death to Iranians....so what do you expect? If the USA stops its aggresion Iran will most likely stop theres.

beckybecky
do you deny they chants death to america.this is on video these chants by iran saying death to america?
proof by video?

Do you denying Americans are doing the same thing? O wait you are doing it on this thread!

beckybecky
do you deny hezbollah?

do you deny missile shipments stopped by brave isreal to hezbullah by iran?

I dont give a dam about hezbollah? they are Isreal problem and I have no love of Isreal.

beckybecky
do you deny terrorism?

Nope its there put Invading Iran wontstop it, most likley make it worse.

beckybecky
do you deny torture by iran?

Do you deny toture by the USA? Cause its doing it right now it its black prison.

beckybecky
do you deny 9/11?

Not anything to do with Iran. If I rember rightly Al queda leadre were from saudi Arabia (US ally)

beckybecky
do you deny the hostages in iran held against their will?

Do you deny those at GITMO being held without trial? Those may as well be hostages.

beckybecky
do you deny freedom?

More yanky doodle BS. USA doing rather badly for freedom at the moment. With you detention without trial, NSA gone made and militised police force. Hell most of the EU has more freedom now.

beckybecky
do you deny terrorism?

You already ranted that.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I believe we have one more week before its been a month since the Iranians were a month away from a nuclear bomb. So in 7 days we will see nuclear armageddon, the return of Jesus, and the conversion of the Jews to Christianity because they are good people although they have a totally different religion, hate Christians, hate Arabs, hate Persians, hate Muslims, hate Africans, hate Europeans, hate Americans, and manipulate the US into fighting its wars. If Obama was truly a righteous person he would make allies with Iran, the most peaceful country in the Middle East, and drop Israel. Then we would have a strong partner in the Middle East, one that a has a huge potential to become an economic juggernaught and possibly a superpower.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Freeborn

Do you honestly believe Iran wants to invade the USA?
Never mind the facts that they lack the capability to invade ANY country and it's generally agreed that no country on earth has the logistical support to enable any full scale land invasion of the USA when has Iran ever expressed any intention whatsoever to invade your country?

Generally agreed by who?????????? Russia can launch EMP attacks till 90+% of U.S. SAT's are knocked out, then use thier Soviet era ships (upgraded offcourse) to invade, whats so difficult here?, I can show you plenty of reports from U.S. Officials that U.S.A's "civil-defence preparedness was/is no were near SovietUnion/Russia's.

posted on Nov, 14 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Adaluncatif
I believe we have one more week before its been a month since the Iranians were a month away from a nuclear bomb. So in 7 days we will see nuclear armageddon, the return of Jesus, and the conversion of the Jews to Christianity because they are good people although they have a totally different religion, hate Christians, hate Arabs, hate Persians, hate Muslims, hate Africans, hate Europeans, hate Americans, and manipulate the US into fighting its wars. If Obama was truly a righteous person he would make allies with Iran, the most peaceful country in the Middle East, and drop Israel. Then we would have a strong partner in the Middle East, one that a has a huge potential to become an economic juggernaught and possibly a superpower.

P.S. These so-called "jews" are NOT the biological decendants of the Children of Israel, there are Khazars:
Part 1: www.youtube.com...

Part 2: www.youtube.com...

edit on 14-11-2013 by ATSWATCHER because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2013 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Adaluncatif
I believe we have one more week before its been a month since the Iranians were a month away from a nuclear bomb. So in 7 days we will see nuclear armageddon

That is why we need to invade Iran.We need to be decisive.The current set of corrupt cowards in congress are too busy with stoopid obamacare and naval gazing.obama is the most corrupt president anyway.

Iran could devastate the USA by bringing nukes in by the back door.Remember they don't play fair.They play dirty.That is why they resort to suicide bombing because they have'nt invented anything for centuries apart from peamnut butter and scimitars.Even their Wilberforce is old rusty imported f-14 and rubbish migs from russia.

Remember how the heroic Israeli air force destroyed 125 migs in a dogfight when they attacked Israel from Syria?

Anyway as i said these people don't value life the way we do.

they have sworn death to america as evidenced by millions of videos and their radio stations.they hate us.they hate the west.they hate fun loving people like us.

they are sex starved.they cant get sex because all the women are covered up or ring fenced in burkas and they gladly believe that they will get 72 virgins in some delusional paradise if they blow themselves up killing innocent people.
because their crazy religious leaders/users/nutters tell them.

That is their mind set.accept it that that is the truth.

These people require medication to straighten them out as this delusion of theirs that 72 virgins are waiting for them is simply not true.YOU ARE JUST DEAD DEAD DEAD MEAT if you kill yourself.you listening you Iranians? you are being lied to by your mentally ill leaders.you are being lied to.you are simply cannon fodder.

no 72 virgins waiting for you.nope.nada.zilch.none.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Adaluncatif
I believe we have one more week before its been a month since the Iranians were a month away from a nuclear bomb. So in 7 days we will see nuclear armageddon...

yes you are so right.by now the iranians have nukes and we are very vulnerable to these crazies.

remember on tv they explained these people don't have the same values as we do.they don't value life.they value death.

the tv said their aim is to kill us all.behead us all.i am so scared.

they could any moment sent a plane with a nuke over NYC we could be devastated.that appeasing coward in the withe house and those fat beer swilling tubs of lard in congress has done nothing either.

we should have invaded iran.we still should.
war is good for the econmoy said the tv reporter on nbc.

a war keeps us strong.we need to show the world who is boss.who is master.who is slave.

how can we sleep at night? with a juke coming from iran any moment i can't sleep.i am terrified that i wuill never wake up or wake up without my skin because iran fired a nuke at us because the cowards in washington have appeaesd appesed,appeased.i am so scared i cant even tipe proper.
my hands are trembling

i am terrified out of my wits.

the tv said that moslims in iran prefer death to life because of 72 virgins that misloms believe in after death.

why the hell cant we send a boatload of brunette hookers over there to give them free sex?

we should invade inran as soon as possible.preferably on 01/01/14 when they will be sleeping from the new year drinking.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
And Iraq had weapons of mass destruction. No shame on me this time.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

beckybecky
yes you are so right.by now the Iranians have nukes and we are very vulnerable to these crazies.

/yawn

beckybecky
remember on tv they explained these people don't have the same values as we do.they don't value life.they value death.

/yawn

beckybecky
the tv said their aim is to kill us all.behead us all.i am so scared.

How many people in the USA? 300 million? Thats alot of heads

beckybecky
they could any moment sent a plane with a nuke over NYC we could be devastated.

You do now that impossible right? You cant get a nuke on a commercial plane without someone knowing. And any plane that's not checked from Iran would be shot down before it made it half way across the Atlantic. As for military planes? Well Iran don't have any fighters or bombers capable of reaching the UK let alone the USA!

beckybecky
appeasing coward in the withe house and those fat beer swilling tubs of lard in congress has done nothing either.

That's probably the only sort of correct thing you ever have said. Well done.

beckybecky
we should have invaded iran.we still should.
war is good for the econmoy said the tv reporter on nbc.

So you going first?

beckybecky
a war keeps us strong.we need to show the world who is boss.who is master.who is slave.

You sound like a NAZI. You make me sick. You just pissed on the graves of many brave Americans who died to destroy that way of thinking.

beckybecky
how can we sleep at night? with a juke coming from iran any moment i can't sleep.

Juke? Irans is developing juke boxes now? O LORD NO! Now we must stop them! They will send there bad music over!

beckybecky
i am terrified that i wuill never wake up or wake up without my skin because iran fired a nuke at us

You have problems go see a psychiatrist.

beckybecky
i am so scared i cant even tipe proper.my hands are trembling

Maybe you will be just outside the blast radius and get a good dose of radiation poisoning, you could end up taking months to die in complete agony as you organs slowly burn up and liquefy and ooze out of you uncontrollably. Your eye balls will swell up and go POP! Your skin with sleth off, then your musles with burn and do the same, you nerves will slowly die and feel like fire, you intestines and stomach lining will burns and spill out in uncontrolable diarrhoea, your lungs will will slowly die makeing breathing feel like fire and you bone marrow will die off leaving you with zero immune system so evena cold with kill you.

beckybecky
i am terrified out of my wits.

Haha, you know there is a giant volcano under the USA that could explode at any moment and kill you all? Theres something else to fear

beckybecky
why the hell cant we send a boatload of brunette hookers over there to give them free sex?

Hey there a career path for you. If the USA army thinks your too hopeless to join them the maybe heres another way to serve your country

beckybecky
we should invade inran as soon as possible.preferably on 01/01/14 when they will be sleeping from the new year drinking.

You first? Hell I will buy you a plane ticket myself

edit on 12-12-2013 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

remember on tv they explained....

the tv said ....

....said the tv reporter on nbc

I think you are trolling and deliberately taking the piss.

...i am so scared i cant even tipe proper

With so many obvious spelling mistakes and phrases like this I know you are simply taking the mickey....I know it's a cliché but you really do need to grow up and get a life.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

This again, really??? It seems like Iran is always perpetually on the cusp of getting a nuclear weapon yet it never happens. Whether it be in two months or two years. Please no more doom porn about Iran.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

RedShirt73

This again, really??? It seems like Iran is always perpetually on the cusp of getting a nuclear weapon yet it never happens. Whether it be in two months or two years. Please no more doom porn about Iran.

you don't understand.you seem to think 9/11 did not happen.iran supports terrorism hezbullah.

iran held hostage americans.they attacked us.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   

beckybecky

RedShirt73

you don't understand.you seem to think 9/11 did not happen.iran supports terrorism hezbullah.

iran held hostage americans.they attacked us.

Hezbollah protects Lebanon from Israels attacks if anyone is the terrorist between the two it's Israel.

Iran held hostages because in 1953 we staged an overthrow of their government so we attacked first.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join