It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptian Machine Work

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Harte

Hanslune

OmegaSynthesis
reply to post by AliceBleachWhite

I'm familiar with everything here on ATS believe you me.
But, you scoffing at these structures harnessing energy and the sites around the world mirroring the efficiency, their similarity and of their ability to do so comes off as you being a shill, dishing out dis info to those who seek to know more.

Then it should be easy for you to present PRP papers by scientists who back this and can show how they can measure this 'energy'.....oh wait you cannot.....

But Hans, surely you must admit that this "energy" actually exists.

After all, what else but "pyramid power" could keep dead fringe ideas alive sixty (and more) years after they were killed with facts?

Harte

Well dang, I stand corrected! LOL

However, I would noted to you that the use of sixty years and more would be better said as one hundred and fifty (and more) years. Let us not forget Piazzi Smith and his wondrous pyramid inch.

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
I am an Electrical Engineer.
However hard i study material sciences to get a know how or discuss with material technologists, neither do they or me, have any idea in the whole world as to how some structure built out of Stone

can Generate power or Store power.
If it could generate or store power, how the heck did they distribute the power?
Wirelessly????

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

It just sat there and hummed !

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 12:38 PM
link   

coredrill
However hard i study material sciences to get a know how or discuss with material technologists, neither do they or me, have any idea in the whole world as to how some structure built out of Stone

If it could generate or store power, how the heck did they distribute the power?
Wirelessly????

No, by camel.

Harte

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:36 PM
link   

coredrill

Wirelessly????

Do you know how the human brain can do all
that it does?
Same time as i type here, my brain controls
a myriard of functions in my body.
Do you think a psyciatrist know?
Or maybe a surgeon?
Maybe your cat knows.....

Wait, its the soul right???

Or maybe, just because you DONT know,
its impossible, or????

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Thinking out of the box is a good technique.
But thinking thousands of miles out of the box is simply idiotic.

Do you know how the human brain can do all that it does? Same time as i type here, my brain controls a myriard of functions in my body. Do you think a psyciatrist know? Or maybe a surgeon? Maybe your cat knows..... Wait, its the soul right??? Or maybe, just because you DONT know, its impossible, or????

None of the above is relevant to the point about how the GP, which is made of Limestone blocks could generate any form of energy.
Yes. A neurologist might know. I don’t know, because I am not a doctor.
Maybe your cat might know. Ask it.
I don’t talk to cats. I aint a certified loony.
But as an engineering professional, I do know about materials, electricity. So, what I stated is quite true.

What is the essence of your post?
Did you technically understand what i was talking about?
Do you have any matter to substantiate that the GP could generate power or energy in one or the other form???

Guess you are not an engineer.
Science does know that materials can produce electricity - for example Piezoelectricity
The Great Pyramid is made out of limestone blocks.
The Casing Stones were made out of Polished White Limestone.
Almost all of igneous and metamorphic rock can produce electric charge under extreme stress - But not enough to power a bulb even.
What kind of stress could have been applied on the GP to make it a Generator of power????
How could this stress been applied? What mechanism was available to apply this kind of stress?

Limestone in any known form, in any large quantity, cannot produce any form of energy.
Now, if you would point out that, there was equipment inside the GP that did generate power, which too would be hearsay or pure fantasy since there are no structures inside the GP capable to do this.

What the heck does “soul” have anything to do with it.
Admit it bro, you don’t know # and when you felt that one of your pet fascinations of a woo woo coated pyramid is falling down, you had to troll, right, buster?

Now, off you go, learn some science and come back!

edit on 25/10/13 by coredrill because: to edit typos

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

coredrill

Wirelessly????

I think you are assuming that everything currently at the pyramids is everything that was there back in the day. Maybe there was more to them than we will ever know.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Im not thinking out of the box...
Im merly stating the obvious,
WE DONT KNOW EVERYTHING.

What is the essence of your post? Did you technically understand what i was talking about? Do you have any matter to substantiate that the GP could generate power or energy in one or the other form???

The essence is knowlage.
wich is LACKING..

Admit it bro, you don’t know # and when you felt that one of your pet fascinations of a woo woo coated pyramid is falling down, you had to troll, right, buster?

Yea, the core emerges...

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Miccey

Im not thinking out of the box...
Im merly stating the obvious,
WE DONT KNOW EVERYTHING.

What is the essence of your post? Did you technically understand what i was talking about? Do you have any matter to substantiate that the GP could generate power or energy in one or the other form???

The essence is knowlage.
wich is LACKING..

Yea, the core emerges...

Ok. Let me ask you few basic questions -
1st Question - With the current information available on the Great Pyramid, and the scientific know how we have at the moment, can you say that The GP could generate any form of energy in a large quantity, enough, to label it as a power plant .
2nd Question - if the GP was indeed a power plant, how do think the power was stored and where was this power stored?
3rd Question - If the GP was indeed a power plant with some facility to store power, how was this power distributed??

think and let me know.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   

As much as i would like to answer those questions
i cant, as my point is, neither do i have the knowlage.

But you rather bash the basics.

Im not saying it IS a powerplant.
Or landingpads for aliens.
Or storagefacilaties...

I just get frustrated when ppl come and bashing
other ppl´s ideas and thinking out of the box.
Just because, they THINK they know.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Miccey

Well...as I said..thinking outside the box gives you a better and different perspective.
But thinking 1000 miles away from the box is idiotic.

For example -
Gravity is arbitrary. its not an illusion. Its proven by science. or any doubter can jump off a building and find for himself/herself.

likewise, knowing that limestone or granite, can produce charges by piezoelectricity when large amount of stress is applied on them is a known fact.
But thinking that this minimal charges developed could be turn out into a power plant is far fetched.
Unless, you wonder what could have applied that much pressure on all the blocks of the pyramid to create an giant charge????

to known science, it is not possible to produce energy from the stone.
maybe in the future, we develop some means to convert the stones into some sort of fuel, it might.
but as a piezoelectric charge, no way.
it wont work.

advice - discuss with civil engineers and material scientists, electrical engineers about all that. they would tell you the same what I have told you.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The magic sentence:

Maybe in the future, we develop some means to convert the stones into some sort of fuel, it might.

Or maybe they knew a way that has been lost to us.

OR....

It was only tombs all along....

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

coredrill

Well...as I said..thinking outside the box gives you a better and different perspective.
But thinking 1000 miles away from the box is idiotic.

Let's avoid using insults as ways to convey a message please. It undermines everything you are trying to make a point about. If I want to read responses like that, I will go read facebook. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Emerys

Go then. Go and read Facebook!

I asked a few valid questions.

Difficult to answer them, huh?

Guessed so. With all those giza pyramid, power plant fandom, there is never a bit of scientific knowledge backed by common sense.

posted on Oct, 27 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I believe in the golden age much like the ancient Greeks, Indians and Celts did. The was a cataclysmic event and after this humans went through a gradual period of decline ie golden age, silver age, bronze age, Iron age and now we have begun our ascent upwards again. Aliens are not required if one takes this view however it is true that the ancients said the first civilizations were established with the help of the "GODS".

I'm not a fan of Dunns work, I watched a video of him holding a square against the edge of a stone which clearly was not square and talking about how it was precision cut. Also I don't believe his theory about the pyramid being a hydrogen generator.

Egypt was actually established after the cataclysm so you are viewing a time when only the crumbs of knowledge of the previous age was still surviving. The Egyptians themselves tell of the arrival of Osiris on his solar boat with the other neteru, they were coming from the land of conflict the edfu text tell us.

The ancients in my opinion were more spiritual then us so their civilization did not resemble ours. Visually they were quite a simple people and lived a simple life in balance with nature but don't let that fool you...they could cut stones with sound and levitate huge stone boulders.
Incidentally this knowledge is not lost, rather it is being withheld from the people of our age as we would abuse it, it is in the safe hands of the adepts for now.
edit on 27-10-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   

LUXUS
I believe in the golden age much like the ancient Greeks, Indians and Celts did. The was a cataclysmic event and after this humans went through a gradual period of decline ie golden age, silver age, bronze age, Iron age and now we have begun our ascent upwards again. Aliens are not required if one takes this view however it is true that the ancients said the first civilizations were established with the help of the "GODS".

Egypt was actually established after the cataclysm so you are viewing a time when only the crumbs of knowledge of the previous age was still surviving. The Egyptians themselves tell of the arrival of Osiris on his solar boat with the other neteru, they were coming from the land of conflict the edfu text tell us.
The ancients in my opinion were more spiritual then us so their civilization did not resemble ours. Visually they were quite a simple people and lived a simple life in balance with nature but don't let that fool you...they could cut stones with sound and levitate huge stone boulders.
Incidentally this knowledge is not lost, rather it is being withheld from the people of our age as we would abuse it, it is in the safe hands of the adepts for now.
edit on 27-10-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

1st - I understand that you meant to state that Human civilization was at a golden age and started to decline in the reverse from the golden age to the iron age and then started to advance again.
Gentleman, could you provide any evidence to back your idea/theory/fantasy/fairy tale?
Any remains? Any records?

2nd - With reference to the Family Tree of the Egyptian God Family, shown below

It is evident that Osiris is a long way down the timeline.
There were other god's worshiped before Osiris gained importance.
So, what were you saying about Osiris rowing down some silly river down to Egypt??
Where did the earlier gods come from? they flew or what?

3rd - Spiritual???
On what basis have you come to that conclusion?
is there any trace evidence of their spirituality in our current era?
or did one of those gods channelize into you and give you all the information or what?

Easy to cook up fantasize and brain maxturbate to eternity, nothing but tails. coating them with some new age hooey doesn't give them any respectability unless you prove point by point the essence of the fairy tale!!

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

coredrill

1st - I understand that you meant to state that Human civilization was at a golden age and started to decline in the reverse from the golden age to the iron age and then started to advance again.
Gentleman, could you provide any evidence to back your idea/theory/fantasy/fairy tale?
Any remains? Any records?

2nd - With reference to the Family Tree of the Egyptian God Family, shown below

It is evident that Osiris is a long way down the timeline.
There were other god's worshiped before Osiris gained importance.
So, what were you saying about Osiris rowing down some silly river down to Egypt??
Where did the earlier gods come from? they flew or what?

3rd - Spiritual???
On what basis have you come to that conclusion?
is there any trace evidence of their spirituality in our current era?
or did one of those gods channelize into you and give you all the information or what?

Easy to cook up fantasize and brain maxturbate to eternity, nothing but tails. coating them with some new age hooey doesn't give them any respectability unless you prove point by point the essence of the fairy tale!!

1, We at this time have located runes that are currently under water however most archeologists don't have gills so there has been no excavation of such sites possible. There is no reason to say that there are not still more such civilizations to be found under water. All ancient cultures speak of such a golden age so we must either say with arrogance that they were all deluded or that there could be some truth behind it. Archeology on planets within our solar system may also show that human habitation of planet Earth was not unique within our solar system.

2, The edfu text say Osiris was the first god king to arrive in Egypt, prior to this these "gods" lived at a location variously referred to as the Island of Trampling, the Island of conflict etc
books.google.co.uk...=onepa ge&q=island%20of%20tramplings%20edfu%20text&f=false

3, Alchemy, yoga, kabbalah, hermetic, gnostic, mystic teachings are all very ancient and are the product of those people. The fact that the temple often formed the nucleus of their society should be enough to show they had different priority's to modern humans.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

LUXUS

1, We at this time have located runes that are currently under water however most archeologists don't have gills so there has been no excavation of such sites possible. There is no reason to say that there are not still more such civilizations to be found under water. All ancient cultures speak of such a golden age so we must either say with arrogance that they were all deluded or that there could be some truth behind it. Archeology on planets within our solar system may also show that human habitation of planet Earth was not unique within our solar system.

What are these underwater runes that you alone are so able to decipher while no one in the scientific community or people using analytical abilities cannot see, let alone decipher???

Or is it “Ruins”??
There are Ruins and then there are Paraedolic Ruins.
You see ruins where you look.
And then some, who deliberately see ruins – both paraedolic and deliberate.
If they see a stone anchor –they holler Atlantis.
If they see a shell midden, they holler Atlantis.
If they see a ship wreck, however ancient it maybe – they holler Atlantis.
Of course, real underwater ruins, well documented in the records, are present. But then, these are mainstream. So them folks don’t holler Atlantis.

LUXUS
2, The edfu text say Osiris was the first god king to arrive in Egypt, prior to this these "gods" lived at a location variously referred to as the Island of Trampling, the Island of conflict etc.

For your kind information- neither the Edfu temple nor its inscriptions are pure ancient Egyptian…it is a temple to a bastard religion and a bastardized God - Horus Apollo. Naturally, Horus Apollo couldn’t be a bastard and they had to borrow the tale of Osiris sailing down to world and begat Horus their God!
Forget about the Edfu inscription – stay true to the Egyptian Pantheon. What about the God’s earlier to Osiris?
Since in the bastard religion of Horus Appollo, Horus had a great lineage – Osiris, the foremost of the westerners, the older gods need not bee mentioned.
And so on and on….

LUXUS

3, Alchemy, yoga, kabbalah, hermetic, gnostic, mystic teachings are all very ancient and are the product of those people. The fact that the temple often formed the nucleus of their society should be enough to show they had different priority's to modern humans.

We do have records and rough timeline as to when these mystic cults have germinated, grown and spread.
But those records do not stand with people who don’t want to believe the records.
The ancients that created or developed these mystic thingamajigs were all from one single timeline and not the earlier world (as in Tolkien’s 1st earth or 2nd earth or middle earth kind of stage).
Our Planet’s record, in its rocks, in its structure doesn’t indicate that the whole planet went into cataclysms that reshaped the entire planet without any evidence of the past civilization.
Simply No.

Evidence Luxus. Evidence. Proof. To back your claims.
If you claim X, then bring the evidence/proof Y.
If you can’t, dump in the dustbin Z.
Simple as that.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

LUXUS

2, The edfu text say Osiris was the first god king to arrive in Egypt, prior to this these "gods" lived at a location variously referred to as the Island of Trampling, the Island of conflict etc

Underwater runes?
How mysterious! I suppose the "WE" that discovered these mysterious scratchings had these wonderful gills spoken so highly of that absence of having such in academia prevents investigation?
It's certainly too bad there's not any kind of invention that allows people without gills to swim underwater.
It's also extremely tragic that no one has invented a device that can capture an image of these wonderful amazing scratches.

Stories about Osiris taken from a period where Osiris was popular?
Hmm.
Well, King Tut's father, Akhenaten, he was a god too, as all pharaohs were gods.
Akhenaten tossed out all the gods and said there was only ONE god, the sun god Aten, or Ra, and the sun god was the first and last and only of everything.
Hmmm.
Who's press you going to believe?

I think I'd rather go with references verified on actual dates of prominence and observation as opposed to taking a 'god' for its word.

Please excuse the use of sarcasm. It's a little bit rude, but, such wasn't the intent for the sake of rudeness. The sarcasm was employed to illustrate the flaw in the excuses given.
Why is it we always get these stuttering excuses?
Archaeologists are relatively familiar with underwater work where many hold scuba certification. Additionally, experienced professional divers can also always be employed with cameras to survey, map in detail, photo-log, and sketch out site diagrams as well as recovering samples of artifacts should any avail.

As to gods; they're like rock stars and certain gods will have their periods of greater popularity over others and at times revisionist and re-re-revisionist histories, jobs, duties, associations and even names of gods will get added to, changed, promoted, demoted, and even as demonstrated by Amenhotep IV/Akhenaten; gods can even get fired and outlawed, whereby his son, Tut, can then come along and restore the old Pantheon.
Due these conflicts, changes, revisions, and dynamics, the best practice for dating gods is to work through the dynasties and look for evidence of the gods, their popularity, roles, and even if they existed at certain times.
We have no record of Osiris before the middle of the 5th dynasty. Regardless the stories about Osiris and speculation as to whether this figure was worshipped earlier, we have no evidence for anything before the middle of the 5th Dynasty.

Thus, as far as Historicity is concerned, anyone interested might desire to focus their studies on protodynastic, predynastic, and early dynastic studies as to cultural observations.

posted on Oct, 28 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Firstly I don't believe in a world wide cataclysm (don't assume you know the thoughts of others), secondly just as I don't believe in a worldwide cataclysm I also don't believe in a "global" advanced civilization. I believe in a localized cataclysm destroying a localised advanced civilization not much bigger then one or two islands.

As for examples of underwater archeological sites, one is off the cost of Japan and there are several dotted on the coastlines around the world.

Edfu was a cult center (as was Abydos) for Osiris hence the reason for plastering his story all over the walls and those who did that were the priests of Osiris charged with keeping that tradition.

So now your arguing that what they wrote is not true...lol, Osiris traveling into Egypt on his solar boat is a very common theme in ancient Egypt art in all parts and was clearly not invented by the priests at Edfu.

edit on 28-10-2013 by LUXUS because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join