It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former Bush Official: We Went Into Iraq Because...........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:06 AM
link   
'We Were Looking For Somebody's Ass To Kick': Report

www.huffingtonpost.com...

This was verified in this video as well.

How stupid is this, thousands of Americans killed and maimed, hundreds of thousands of Iraq people killed.
I had not seen this video of General Clark before.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
After 10 years, their ass got kicked if you ask me.

Imagine how many young and promising kids going to live in hell for rest of their lives for psychological effects of war and what they have done.

Imagined terrorists are already won…!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue_Jay33

The terrorism thing is all demonic influence, they are smart. It gives everyone SOMEONE to fear, it gives some SOMEONE to hate, it gives others SOMEONE to blame.

Those who fear will be slaves to those who use them to blame, and those who HATE will be used by those who blame. think about what I am saying mull it over then JUST TRY that logic out for a few minutes with all the things that have occurred in the last few years!

The sh does fit!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Blue_Jay33

I had not seen this video of General Clark before.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I got no ones back on this but, we went into Iraq because they invaded Kuait, got ran out of there, agreed to a cease fire, played hide and go seek with mustard gas that he was using on the Kurds in the north, pissed off the weapons inspectors several times and played try me with the UN 17+ times, there is more but most people just do not care of facts....

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Shouldn't your headline be Anonymous Bush official? And as proof of this unnamed person you use a video of a democrat?

Well that's good enough for me.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by teslahowitzer

We are talking about post 9/11 here.
At least the first gulf war had some degree of justification, Iraq invaded a sovereign country when asked to leave under threat of war from the UN, they refused, that war was on them.

The second war was a pure propaganda job by neo-cons.
That's what this thread is about.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Carreau

The video of General Clark is verification of what the "anonymous" Bush official stated.

As these policies have been rolling for 4 terms of both Republican and Democrat administrations, it is apparent it is more of an American problem than a political party issue.

It amazes me that some ATS members haven't figured this out yet.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
It's Obama's fault

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I think when General Clark was a General, he may have managed to put on an Apolitical face. At least I hope he maintained that level of required professionalism in uniform.

I notice that dates 2007. So, the growing height of the revolt, even among conservatives like me, against Bush and what he'd shown his true colors to be in his second term. Especially the second half of his second term. Clark was a Democrat operative at that stage, if not serious about ambitions for high office himself.

In the context, it comes as what he was at the time. A potential candidate, bashing to pieces the man he'd be running against ...or for lesser office, the image he'd be fighting against to obtain it.

I take his words in that context....and honestly, I've never respected that man much anyway. He talks a politicians game with as much sincerity and honesty as the President he came to publicly rail against.

* He's also a former Commanding General and saying that garbage with, at that time, troops in the field and engaging in daily combat with forces that we know were watching for and listening to all of this kind of thing for potential propaganda use. I wouldn't even mention this with 90% of politicians ..but THAT one should know better of all men. It's part of why I lost all respect for him.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 11:56 AM
link   

muse7
It's Obama's fault

So was 911

Vietnam

North Korea

World War 2

The Great Depression

World war 1

Hell everything bad dating back to the first Human.

All Obama Fault and it will be his fault when the sun goes Nova in 6 billion years and when the Universe collapeses in a trillion.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   
It's good to hear non-politico's who are in the know speaking out like this, and quite frankly it's obvious he's angry about being a stooge of, as he says,"A group of people"

What the man is saying that it is government itself that's being upstaged, and by the shadowy interlopers within government.
He is giving out a lesson to all sides of the fence, and to the public.
Edit to add, even with the timescale, (7 countries in 5 years) not being exact, and even with a regime change, it's still that those countries are the intended victims. See, nothing has changed, nothing.

edit on 22-10-2013 by smurfy because: Text.

new topics

top topics

join