It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4 Star General Discussed Plan to Invade Libya in 2007 video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

This interview with General Wesley Clark with Amy Goodman took place on March 2nd 2007. He explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran (2007 up to 2012). I guess that the Obama Administration devised a slightly edited version of that plan. General Wesley Clark, U.S. Army (ret) — Former Commanding General of U.S. European Command, which included all American military activities in the 89 countries and territories of Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. Additionally, Supreme Allied Commander Europe (SACEUR), which granted him overall command of NATO military forces in Europe 1997 – 2001. Awarded Bronze Star, Silver Star, and Purple Heart for his service in Viet Nam and numerous subsequent medals and citations.

LINK TO ARTICLE AND VIDEO

can someone please imbed this? thank you much

According to the general, our desires to take control of Libya have been alive longer then we are told. So tell me Barrack why did we intervene?? Is it really to save the people of Libya or has it been apart of the NWO plot originally devised by the Bush Administration??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Embedded

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

thanks!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
We need to call them on this. This is old footage. It suprises me that nobody caught this until now. This is exactly what's going on. It's been a little longer than 5 years but the end result is the same.

It's like we find this after the fact. Now with Anon involved, maybe we can expose them before it goes too far.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Oh Good Lord... Every nation on this planet, regardless of friend or foe, will have plans in place for the ever present what if occasion. This is nothing new, nor is it improper.

Its called hoping for the best while repareing for the worst.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The Bush administrations plans to atack Libya were scrapped after Libya gave up its nuke program. Yall need to check up on your history, your making a conspiracy out of nothing.

posted on Aug, 28 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by lokdog
The Bush administrations plans to atack Libya were scrapped after Libya gave up its nuke program. Yall need to check up on your history, your making a conspiracy out of nothing.

Thanks, will do. Just googling Libya now to see what's going on.

The argument you see all the time against the Libya 'Liberation' goes something like ...

If Gadhafi is such a tyrant what about the bloodshed in Syria, why aren't we taking action there?

So I guess next they will invade Syria.... because thats what we asked for?

new topics

top topics

join