It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings my fellow ATS members

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello,
I was informed, upon joining ATS, that I get to start out by making a thread on one of my all-time favorite subjects: ME.
My name is Amy. I live in Fort Worth, Texas. It is ridiculous how long I have been lurking around this website without actually joining. If I had to guess I would say since about 2007?. This means I might be the biggest procrastinator this website has.
I do however, follow through with my (mostly good) intentions even though it might take me a life time.
I cannot begin to explain the impact ATS has had on my life. I have visited this website almost daily since my very early twenties. I had no idea life even existed outside of my little bubble before this. I am familiar with a lot of you. Some have left wonderful impressions, some not so much. I am kind of sad to say this website has taken a small downhill slide since I first started visiting. I have noticed people creating crap threads without doing their "homework" first. This is probably the worse thing I will ever say about another member. I try to always choose positive words and actions.
There are so many subjects here that peak my interest. Some of my favorites are: time travel, parallel universes, ET's, fragile earth (always inspiring), and prophets. The visitor we recently had that posted about bigfoot/missing persons was amazing, truly mind blowing. I want to take a little space on my thread to thank each and every one of you that have contributed your time and effort to make this website what it is. You guys are keeping this knowledge alive and are informing those that are uninformed. We can achieve so much when we work together. I'm looking forward to jumping right in, but I also might require a little patience at first. i look forward to the many discussions we will have together.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hey im sikko. Nice to make your aquaintance. One question. Is the 'i' key on your keyboard worn out after that post? Just kidding...maybe..you do like you. How interesting. Anyway Thanks for letting me read about YOU. An honour.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo and Welcome to Madville.................

Looking forward to your well thought out threads and posts, which would make a pleasant change........

Enjoy........

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

sikko45
Hey im sikko. Nice to make your aquaintance. One question. Is the 'i' key on your keyboard worn out after that post? Just kidding...maybe..you do like you. How interesting. Anyway Thanks for letting me read about YOU. An honour.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Welcome to the madhouse but be prepared to be flamed if someone doesn't lie one of your posts. Take it with a pinch of salt and just ignore the mindless wonder who makes a comment like that.
Have fun here as I think you will enjoy your experience .

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   

sikko45

Sikko, so nice to "officially" meet you. Passive constuctive criticism in the first relpy.. ouch! That's ok, I can handle it. Thanks for the acknowledgement.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Welcome, glad you decided to 'take the plunge'. I will expect great things given your comments about thread making

Hope you have fun, watch out for Uncle Simper, he gets out now and then, rants and raves, we just nod and smile. lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by llamyll

Hi Amy, and welcome to the Introductions Forum, a place to say hello to the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now.

Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads in the appropriate forums and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)

ATS Guidelines, Etiquette, and more

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Signature Guidelines

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Try our Ask ATS with the search words of your choice.
I'm sure you will find many threads to pick from and add your thoughts and opinions too as well.

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Super-Moderator.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

new topics

top topics

join