It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shooting at Nevada Middle School Some people have been shot other details unknown

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hello all

I just saw this tweet
twitter.com...
Shooting at Nevada #Sparks Middle School in Sparks, NV. Some people have been shot other details unknown @KNX1070

That's all the info I have so far
eta
Here's a link
www.rgj.com...

The shooter is in custody

The streets around Sparks MIddle School and Agnes Risley Elementary School are ringed with emergency vehicles following a shooting this morning at Sparks Middle School.

Parents are being allowed to pick up children, but otherwise traffic is blocked.

edit on 21-10-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2013 by goou111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Early indications (which we all know are far from conclusive) appear to indicate that it may have ended quickly...

Doesn't say how many people were shot & does seem to indicate that it was at the middle school not just near by...

People were shot at a middle school outside Reno, Nevada, police say, and suspect is thought to be "neutralized."

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

A news report says the shooter has been neutralized:

USA Today
They are reporting a 12 year old boy and another person were shot.
edit on 21-10-2013 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:29 AM
link   
NBC:

Shooting reported at Nevada middle school

A shooting was reported Monday at a Nevada middle school. Police said that the suspect had been “neutralized.” Police in Sparks, Nev., outside Reno, urged parents to stay away from the school. They told the parents to go to a nearby school to pick up their children. There was no immediate word on any victims. This is a breaking news story. Please check back for details.

Fox News:

Police respond to reports of shooting at Nevada middle school

SPARKS, Nev. – Police are responding to reports of a shooting at Sparks Middle School in northern Nevada. A Sparks police dispatcher says the call came in at 7:16 a.m. Monday. Sparks police spokesman Rocky Triplett told the Reno Gazette-Journal that a suspect is in custody. Further details weren't immediately available. Sparks is a city just east of Reno.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Oh dear not again. This world is sick especially in America..

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by skyblueworld

Look up alien abductions and in most cases they are given instructions on a task they will perform on a future date. They never remember what was told to them only that instructions were given.

Also look up information on the alien demonic deception. We are being driven to chaos and to not trust each other even our children by a very dark force and they are not from other planets.

This is not driven by man, it is driven trough mankind though. The bigger picture is huge and what I have said is the very tip of the operation.

Edit to add: Just noticed your avatar, very apt. I love it!

edit on 21-10-2013 by LoneGunMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by goou111

"I can't go to school cause I ain't got a gun
I can't get a gun cause I ain't got a job
I can't get a job cause I can't go to school"

"So I'm looking for a girl with a gun and a job"

"...and a house..."

"...with cable..."

Lost in America - Alice Cooper

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:44 PM
link   
The number of children killed a school shooting is tiny compared to the number that just disappear or meet other ends. Of course people can put a blame on a gun which they can easily envision in their mind. Those that disappear or are abused to death are harder to envision so the big out cry and demanding a solution is not there often.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by LoneGunMan

So you are going to blame these shootings on abductees-really?????
Well I guess it makes sense,its not like America is a violent society where millions of people can get guns easypeasy,a #eload of people are on psychotropic drugs,there is simmering anger+discontent among large numbers of the population.some of which include evilminded/mentally unbalanced and or just plain criminals..no,abductees are carrying out orders from the aliens-much more plausible,yes-also seeing that there are no human-staffed " abc agencies" like the NSA,CIA,etc,mind control techniques +other nefarious agendas+actions from HUMANS in your government's agencies,certainly no American DOD,never any dark shadowy experiments on American citizens ever recorded,goodness no-the shooters are abductees-its all an alien agenda.
Sorry if I come across as rude for being so sarcastic,I know it's not the nicest way I coulkd have responded+i have nothing against you personally-but you Seriously ought to maybe expand the scope of your reading matter+self-education.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

I am 51 years old and have seen this escalate and many other very dark things going out of control in our world for some time.

The dark one is riding us very hard.

Nuff said

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Raxoxane

Sorry if I come across as rude for being so sarcastic,I know it's not the nicest way I coulkd have responded+i have nothing against you personally-but you Seriously ought to maybe expand the scope of your reading matter+self-education.

Unbelievable. Look at your post again. I see a very uneducated person that cannot structure sentences properly or even use grammar properly.

I read about 3-4 books a week, average about a thousand or so pages and am well read on all subjects. Just because you are not educated enough about where the world is headed and not have the experience of another persons worldview does not make my opinion stupid. Grow up.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:44 PM
link   

If you think I am uneducated,that is your prerogative-but it is an erroneous assumption on your part,I can assure you-i am myself an abductee-i am fully aware of many more things than you give me credit for-but I am educated enough to know that there is the matters of Human nature,Human evil+Human agendas-i am Very aware of all the dark,whether physical or spiritual or metaphysical-you are not talking to a novice in these matters.That is why I said what I said.The assumptions you make about my so-called lack of education shows your own narrowmindedness and arrogance.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Guys can you take this outside eh?

Back to the OP hope it is just the attackers who got shot and no victims.
Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
It was one gun-child. A student from the school.
He shot 2 other kids, and killed a math teacher (an ex-marine), then himself.
It occurred outside the school. Before start of class.

Lots of reports and Videos
More here

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

That is very tragic-there are a lot of children,teens and young adults with serious issues of violent behaviour,depression,mental problems(and the ever-present issue of bullying,though of course it may have not have applied in this case) My sympathy to the loved ones of the deceased.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

It's just plain sad, and upsetting. I'm in the area.
The police weren't talking much. But the students were.
Most of the accurate reports, were from the "mouths of babes".
some of those reports were that the young shooter, was a "misfit" so to speak.
what went him off the deep end? Hard to tell.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

You know I can relate so well to how some of these young people feel-as a child growing up,as a teen,as a young adult-having suffered a very unloved and very abusive childhood,mentally,emotionally,psychologically+physically-and having had very strange+inexplicable experiences since early childhood,along with very adverse circumstances-i was certainly a "misfit".I despised the world and practically the entire human race,till about 2+half years ago,as a matter of fact.
I internalised all my pain and justifiable resentment,though,I never hurrt anybody,even though I have been battling depression all my life,too.I feel so desperately sorry for the ones who completely break down like this-and their victims too.So many children and young people are walking around with so much pain,so much seething anger at the world+most people in it,,at their circumstances+experiences,past and present-it is indeed very sad-and a source for much concern.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by goou111

He was bullied for sure. This is only a result of "the survival of the fittest" policy America in pushing everywhere against the "live and let live" one. This time is a child but is in accord with the general situation.

So this is business as usual in US. Is the usual way of living. Either rule or be frustrated cuz you cant, New Romans, Spartans... whatever americans love to call themselves. Is the result of a 200 years education.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'm very sorry to hear this. Sparks middle school was somewhat safe back in 86-87. But now the area that surrounds is a bit over run of gangs. Not saying this case is gang related. But the school resides a short distance from Monte Cello section of sparks. The area has gone to crap. Everyone has packed up and gone towards pyramid lake to get away.

Reed high school approx 5 miles west was once an open campus. Now it's fenced in and everyone has a uniform. My how times have changed.

Someone above mentioned the teacher was a Marine. The teacher was an Air national Guardsmen. And a according to sources at the Washoe county school district offices. A great math teacher.

If there are any alums in here. Back then there were 2 teachers. Brothers. The Lund brothers. Die hard nerds. One taught math and the other science. Both were fat...quite fat. So they were referred to as 1 ton and 2 ton Lund.

Sad. Was he bullied by gangs or just the general masses?

Edit: yes not gang..reading the article at ktvn.com. the shooter mentioned being Bullied.

edit on 22-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2013 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

top topics

join