It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Months?

Why do you think it'd take months?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Say they refined it over the past decade a lot. Say it only takes a few hours now. What could be the reason? I can think of no reason to make a stenographer go spount some god and masonic outburst. I mean it couldn't be a distraction, or it would be plastered all over the MSM right?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

openyourmind1262

Folks know Gods a fantasy, hard to think she threw it all away for a Fairey tale. If she did, she goes to show the power and corruption of religion. And shows how it can destroy you in your desire to be a God fearing Christian. If she did it for God, is God gonna get her a new job?
edit on 21-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

Folks know god is a fantasy?
I guess many have not experienced the power of god.

Amazing lengths we go to, to make it anything but god.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

You're speculating new unknown methods on unknown procedures for unknown reasons. Dont take offense im not directing this just at you but everyone seems to be going to a lot of effort to try to come up anyway way possible to make the story fit. I know its a cool sounding story to create a mind control subject but it a really really long shot in the dark.

Abducting someone , forcibly implanting suggestions and then triggering them in the hope that they will do exactly as planed is a huge effort and very hit and miss. It all seems like a hell of a lot of effort to go just to simply discredit someone. There are far easier tried and tested methods of doing the job.

edit on 21-10-2013 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   

TKDRL
reply to post by Wookiep

If it is some kinda smear campaign or coverup, what makes you think that the transcript wouldn't follow along the same smeary lines?

I don't know that it wouldn't, that's the bad thing about the age we live in I guess.
edit on 21-10-2013 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Stormdancer777

openyourmind1262

Folks know Gods a fantasy, hard to think she threw it all away for a Fairey tale. If she did, she goes to show the power and corruption of religion. And shows how it can destroy you in your desire to be a God fearing Christian. If she did it for God, is God gonna get her a new job?
edit on 21-10-2013 by openyourmind1262 because: (no reason given)

Folks know god is a fantasy?
I guess many have not experienced the power of god.

Amazing lengths we go to, to make it anything but god.

My ex always quoted his mother (the wife of a grandmaster mason/elder of a protestant church) who went to church every Sunday) that the bible was a mythical book, a fantasy. This while I was in the middle of helping my boys with their bible studies for school. Any wonder why I get crazy sometimes? lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Yeah, kinda the point I was trying to make. You don't pull out the big guns like MKULTRA for something as trivial as this. If there was some kind of secret meetings, why would you have a stenographer there at all? So I am not seeing a good angle here, like trying to discredit. If they do got some really good MKULTRA techniques, I would think they would be using it for big things, like say creating a nutjob to kill an enemy, or brainwashing presidents after they get elected. Not make a stenographer look looneytunes, why risk exposing your secret weapons for something that could be more easily fixed by a slip and fall down a flight of steps for example?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

talk about hypnotized twitchy.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

From the example that you gave I can emote some logical reasoning for that particular action without even know the person or the exact set-up. In any case it was not a snap decision by the complexity and completeness of the sequence you described.

I do not doubt that that is how you perceived it but you must consider that all consciously decided action arises from a thought and the mind that created had a purpose (even if a dumb one). Reflective actions are short in time and dimension and even those are done to address a perceived need.

The teacher you describe did no scream or acted out, and if you had closely observed him especially before the "weird behaviour" took place you should have noticed some hint of his inner emotions, unless the decision was made and planed long before. When someone loses their mind they act out and do not perform complex tasks, that why most define it as "snapping" (in fact the more complex the task the more planning it requires and so more mental focus) and it is generally connected with burst of emotion even being exposed to someone else strong emotions can make one snap as a response to those.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by bottleslingguy

The way the guy and chick behind him are making faces, I think he farted bigtime or something.... Also, how did he know to turn around right when he did. That was frikken weird.

edit on Mon, 21 Oct 2013 21:19:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Panic2k11

What is complex about yanking the cords out of the back of computers? A two year old can do that lol.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Neuro-Linguistic Programming

This is a good video to watch to get a general idea of "hypnosis"

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by teachtaire

notice she starts rolling her eyes when O is stuttering about John who is "really happy" with his deductible? Maybe she's in the line of sight with the Bull# Beam "they" are radiating into O's brain
edit on 21-10-2013 by bottleslingguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

The action you described was not about one computer cord was it ? It took time and consideration (intentional disregard what students took the action for or understood it as a statement)...
edit on 21-10-2013 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

BlavatskyChannel
reply to post by burntheships

Why does it sound like someone is calling her Molly.. in a talking down sense..?

Is that her real name? Molly.. ?

Are the Dan and Diane Reidy from you clip possible actors?

I personally do not hear that on the recording that is being released...
As for the idea of actors, no...and seriously that "angle" especially as of late
has more play from the disinfo crowd in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   

tport17
Here is a quote from the woman about why she decided to do this.

“For the past 2 and 1/2 weeks, the Holy Spirit has been waking me up in the middle of the night and preparing me (through my reluctance and doubt) to deliver a message in the House Chamber,” stenographer Dianne Foster Reidy told Fox News’s Chad Pergram in a written statement. “That is what I did last night.”

Link

Interesting quote to go along with the hypnosis theory, though I am not sure this is what was happening.

Sometimes they use '___' along with Hypnosis - this statement makes me wonder if someone was slipping her small amounts of '___' during the 2 week period along with suggestion. She probably wasn't even aware of what was going on at the time.

The purpose of the the announcement doesn't seem to add up the all the effort it would take to get her to say whatever she said. Seems kind of trivial.

Hypnodelic therapy

Hypnodelic therapy, as the name suggests, was developed with the goal to maximize the power of hypnotic suggestion by combining it with the psychedelic experience. After training the patient to respond to hypnosis, '___' would be administered, and during the onset phase of the drug the patient would be placed into a state of trance. Levine and Ludwig found the combination of these techniques to be more effective than the use of either of these two components separately.[5]

LINK

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Didn't the lady driving the black infinity with the child in the back, that got shot by police in DC.... Didn't she claim Obama was "speaking" to her?

And now this lady has the "Holy Spirit" speaking to her?

Did the navy yard shooter claim he was being spoken to?

La la lala... Connect the dots... La la lala.

Sorry, I'm terrible with names.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Holy cr@p this is strange! Sadly the truth will never come out. they way the 2 were talking, very relaxed, seemed as if she might have smiled. Calmly, with a purpose, walked to podium. I'd really love to interview that woman!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:15 PM
link   
First thing, Fox wasn't the only News site that ran with the "dubbed" Video. That is scary in its own, although not surprising.

Its funny how the focus is on the two people and not the fact that the News dubbed the video over and I would never have known that if it wasn't for this site.

So, now that remains, since we know the News cant be trusted at anytime, is who are the two handlers and what is there roll.

What she says doesn't really matter. The clue really should be why they call her Molly instead of her real name which we should look at the video of the actual audio from the Elevator and try and see who said her name.

Who released the dubbed version of the Vid in the first place?? AP or Rueters??

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 10:27 PM
link   

chrismarco
reply to post by angelchemuel

So at approximately 5:03 or just keep an eye on the lady in front of the stenographer...she seems to direct the lady up and around and when the stenographer blurts out what ever she was saying the other lady kept on picking up stuff...good find...

edit on 21-10-2013 by chrismarco because: (no reason given)

Yes, and furthermore, she watches the woman until making sure she is at the podium and begun. And immediately moves on her machine, before the stenographer is even apprehended, (at 5:18). When the distraction begins, she immediately puts the steno machine which was just abandoned, away. She might be replacing it with another machine. Also, in the midst of this, she may be communicating with an earpiece in her right ear. Check her hand going there and her head movement.

I concur with the immediate shift in the stenographer's demeanor to a trancelike state. Also, the texting man's body language to me speaks shadiness; see him quickly raise his head from the phone, then turn toward the mic.
edit on 21-10-2013 by ecapsretuo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join