It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

You've commented yourself that it's 'doing your head in'. I really think you could try to gain some perspective on all of this.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Iamnotadoctor

You've commented yourself that it's 'doing your head in'. I really think you could try to gain some perspective on all of this.

Cherry picking my posts now are you?
Doing exactly what we are discussing here, among other things,which is picking out of context. I also said at the time it was 'doing my head in' because I was extremely tired....maybe it's a Brit thing...but we use that phrase to express how tired we are.

Maybe you could contribute your thoughts about the video in the OP rather than waste mine and everybody else's time by nit picking your opinion of me? It would be much appreciated, thank you.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   

liejunkie01

People tell me that i'm crazy when I say that I think that "they" have the ability to beam infornaftion into your head.

What would somone think?

Hmm maybe god is talking to you.

For whatever reason "they" are beaming/sending information to people who think that god is speaking to them.

I believe they are doing it from satellites.

Call me crazy but it is obvious to me. He did something to trigger an "implanted" ideology outburst.

Maybe this is to be used as a future reference for "them".

I believe there is a connection between the methods being used here and the mass shootings and "mentally unstable" individuals of such incidents. After all how many state that they were told by god or couldnt sleep before any incidents?

No proof of course and totally speculative on my part, but there is a pattern here.

You can dismiss it, i'm not.
edit on 22-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-10-2013 by liejunkie01 because: spelling/grammar

I thought the same thing! My mind went to the Jesse Ventura episode "Brain Invaders", which delves into what is known as the Voice of God weapon. I actually checked maps to see whether Washington DC was located anywhere near a GWEN tower, as those are where the transmissions supposedly come from.
edit on 23-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You have my support , in your effort to bring clarity to this situation.

This is a huge thread and it , by its very nature , will be seen as an attack to peoples belief systems.

Or more particularly those who overly identify with their belief systems and believe that their beliefs are them.

This as you probably already know causes them to attack out of perceived challenges to their identity.

Well done , its a lot of work , with a thread like this.
It may turn out that some extremely important information will come to light as a result of your thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Thank you, your kind words are very much appreciated.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamnotadoctor

Typical reply from someone who has an inability to actually put forward valid commentary of the subject of the post.

Attack the poster , kill the messenger.

It's none of your business what state of mind the poster is in , It is the post that is the only target for inquiry.

In attacking the poster you break ATS code of conduct.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Its really getting old isn't it?
I recommend ignoring people on here who do that. Don't even acknowledge their existence anymore. Takes two to tango, let them sit alone waiting for a response that never comes. That's all these shills deserve, nothing more. THEY will get frustrated and escalate their comments until removed by the mods, hopefully, eventually, permanently.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Yep.

Anyway back to the subject at hand , any new developments , or is this one being well and truly silenced now by the MSM?

Imagine that it would be.

I do hope the family will be ok , they like to clean up possible future leaks.

So that is one major reason if it is true to keep at it and keep focus on that event.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Well I did email Lynn Swift at the Sun-Times, she's a political correspondent for the paper, but she didn't email me back yet. Outside of standing outside Fox with 2 screens showing both versions, labeled "what really happened" and "1984 is Real", I dunno if anyone will ever notice or care. As I said before, this may end up being nothing more than a very enlightening social experiment, whether that was the intended outcome or not, we may never know.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by KAOStheory

Agreed, MSM unlikely to take it further.

Possibly the alternative media may,they had a great deal to do with the Syria stand down , scared the bejeebers out of the pollies .

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Enough said.
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I've watched the video several times and read through (not all, I admit) posts and think there are many different ways to interpret certain "odd" things, that may not be odd at all, just taken out of context.

Here's my observation: Some have said that she just gets up in the middle of doing her job and walks up to the podium. What if there was a change in shift? The stenographer standing in front of her may have been waiting to take over. At one point, it looks like the second woman may be pointing her up to the podium, but to me, it looks like she's handling some sort of cord and it also looks like, instead of pointing towards the podium, is stretching or straightening out this cord and seems to insert something into her ear and is trying to insert the other end into the steno machine. Could having this thing in her ear hinder her ability to hear what is going on behind her and be the reason that she doesn't turn around until later into the rant?
I can't explain the gray haired guy, could be something, could be nothing. There seems to be a lot of noise in that room. If he's concentrating on his cell, he may not have been paying attention and because the microphone at the podium was off, how far would her voice have carried in all that noise?

Is it odd? Absolutely. It certainly makes it interesting to think there's something going on but I think it's simply an unfortunate public psychotic event. Who knows what the woman typed into her little machine, may be she inserted some rants in there too! I have a friend who has a psychiatric disorder and loud noises, or over stimulation by sounds when he's tired or stressed can trigger events. I read waaay back that there was someone with a professional degree in psychology on here. Perhaps they can speak to this?

As far as FOX dubbing the video, come on folks! It's FOX! Aren't they the Enquirer of Broadcast news?

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I'm so scared about how corrupt things truly are...deep down I have this bad feeling something is going to happen. But then again he could have told her "Go get me skittles", "skittles sir?", "yes skittles". "Ok, and on my way to the vending machine I'm just going to scream about Freemasons!"

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wow, theres a fake video with fake family portrait depicting Molly/Holly as Diane Reidy, and her husband ((not her) has given a long interview on her 'behalf'!

Yet, they called her Molly throughout the video. Diane Reidy is a fake name assigned by gov , media, just like the dubbing and voiceover. So, Diane Reidy's husband isn't Molly's husband. (Yes, American Gov and Media are that scandalous!) Besides, they issue her husband speaking on her behalf?!?

Where in video/realaudio stenographer was referenced:
1. House speaker addressed her at podium as 'Molly'
2. At the elevator, quite a few women and also men, are saying Molly Molly...
No one in the room audio/videoever ever called out DIANE even ONCE! That's because her name is Molly

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Maybe she requested that her identity be protected?

I think that is the first thing any rational person would do.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Yeah, I would demand my ID be protected too if they potray me as some wacky God-loving conspiracy theorist!

Evenmoreso if they go and put words in my mouth and/or dubbed out of context

However, theyd have to replace me in the video, too

They probably bargained with her offering no arrrest for questioning if she agree not to speak to media about the vote change.

Edit: Come to think of it, she probably aint even alive, unless they swiped her brain
edit on 24-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:11 AM
link   

gardener

Yeah, I would demand my ID be protected too if they potray me as some wacky God-loving conspiracy theorist!

Evenmoreso if they go and put words in my mouth and/or dubbed out of context

However, theyd have to replace me in the video, too

They probably bargained with her offering no arrrest for questioning if she agree not to speak to media about the vote change.

Edit: Come to think of it, she probably aint even alive, unless they swiped her brain
edit on 24-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

If what she said was that bad, we wouldn't have ever seen this in the first place. I'm using Occam's Razor, but hell; I'll admit to a fair dose of optimism.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Sorry to bust your bubble, but the radio interview by her husband and the video purporting to show that Dianne Reidy does not exist has already been covered waaaay back in this thread.

The video trying to show she does not exist has pretty much been dismissed as proof of nothing either way.
As to her husbands interview, and we did consider that he might not be, but I think most of us decided he was, only ads to the 'mystery' if you will of what happened to her.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Just listening to the interview with the "husband". How is it that they are bashing the Constitution being written by Freemasons when the very Freemasons they are villianizing wrote it, by way of the Bill of Rights, to allow freedom of religion, speech, to bear arms, privacy, etc ? This is sounding like some sort of spin against the very Constitution they are talking about. This is a bizarre spin reaching into the Christian community to abolish the Constitution.
edit on 24-10-2013 by missvicky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Here's a fuller version of JFK's speech:
[yvid]

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join