It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Molly/Holly annointed fake name 'Diane Foster Reidy' to go with their cockamamie story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:30 PM
link   

So now theres a fake video on YT with fake family portrait depicting Molly/Holly as Diane Reidy, and her husband (not her) has *already* given a long interview about her!

Yet, they called her Molly throughout the video:

Where in video/real audio stenographer was referenced:
1. House speaker addressed her at podium as 'Molly'
2. At the elevator, quite a few women and also men, are saying Molly Molly...
No one in the room audio/videoever ever called out DIANE even ONCE! That's because her name is Molly.

Just googled her made-up name and found this:

wmcgrew.blogspot.com...

the meaning of Dianne is "divine" & Reidy last name means "drover", a person whose occupation is the driving of sheep.

edit on 24-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Brilliant . good work.
Yes it looks just like the Sandy Hook package , wouldn't mind betting they used the same photographer.
edit on 24-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because:
edit on 24-10-2013 by Pinkorchid because: typo
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

Are we still disallowed from having theories about Sandy Hook?

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Sorry to bust your bubble, but the radio interview by her husband and the video purporting to show that Dianne Reidy does not exist has already been covered waaaay back in this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which I thought you would have known had you gone through it properly seeing as you have been posting on it.

The video trying to show she does not exist has pretty much been dismissed as proof of nothing either way.
As to her husbands interview, and we did consider that he might not be, but I think most of us decided he was, only ads to the 'mystery' if you will of what happened to her.

Rainbows
Jane
edit on 24-10-2013 by angelchemuel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Kind regards.
Yes, it has been talked about in the thread that the title states "House Stenographer Appears to Get Hypnotized Before 'Freemason' Rant." Which, we all have read through. But, two different titles for two different threads IMO. This thread, is covering other videos up front. yes, they were posted waaaay back in the other thread. only after the house videos and their discussion pertaining to.

One can find this discussion and videos straight away, rather than having to roll through a lengthy thread. Where they may miss something. Just my opinion on thread titles and different content.

Thanks for sharing OP. Didn't mean to side track.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   
DeCeit is smoke and mirrors.
Lifting the Veil

False flags to fake persona's. Sound bites to Visual hocus pocus - it all amounts to propaganda.
Divide and stay diffused and hazed - drink the koolaid and all will be fine - guuuulp - yummm.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 07:50 AM
link   
May I ask why is everyone so fascinated with this story ?

Maybe it just is what it is.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I dont see the point of having a thread titled 'Stenographer hynotized' or anything of the like since it misleads readers like that 'story' has already misled the masses.

The point is, the media and corrupt gov have taken one WHISTLEBLOWER who does exist (if they haven't killed/lubotimized her yet) and turned her into the cover story -to cover up the first video airing of reporters stumbling upon a deliberate miscount and/or votes. If it were just an issue of absentee votes, two reporters would not have behaved the way they did, and the male reporter would have blatantly acted as if his cover was blown when he was outed then confronted by several individual on the floor.

Again, why is this 'story' so fascinating? Because of the creation of some crazy/hypotized religious lady story to cover up what really happened before the public's eyes, since this was aired on TV/Cable.

To reiterate, Diane Reidy isn't a fake person, it's a fake alias the whistleblower in this case has been screencasted as, despite numerous individuals in the video identifying her as Holly/Molly.

Holy Moly!

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gardener

They didn't call Diane "Molly", they called Molly, "Molly". The blonde haired woman that was in the elevator. The "speech" wasn't what was said on the house floor as the mic was off. This was what was said in the hall at the elevator and was later dubbed over the speech by media.

Here is the video of what was said in the hall and later dubbed over the house floor video:

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Stormdancer777
May I ask why is everyone so fascinated with this story ? Maybe it just is what it is.

Reasonable inquiries don't necessarily translate to "fascination." So, I doubt very much that its 'fascination' that is being expressed here - rather concern, and rightfully so. I'll be working on this until I get to the bottom of it all - out of a natural need to know, after all: "Inquiring Minds Want to Know" - right?

The event contains several strange elements, all of which were quite bizarre from beginning to end. It includes a mysterious 'handler' who is seen giving her instructions of some sort. There is a woman with an impeccable reputation and a stellar work record having worked for the House for more than twenty years - who, under the guidance and instruction of the Holy Spirit, all of the sudden goes up to the podium in the midst of an important vote, and proclaims to the world: "He will not be mocked. He will not be mocked. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God. It never was. Had it been, it would not have been. No. It would not have been. Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons. They go against God. You cannot serve two masters. You cannot serve two masters. Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ. Praise forever."

The greatest irony of all is that she said NONE of this (not that we know of) from the actual podium of the House of Representatives. I watched the original version on C-Span and nothing could be heard from the podium. A short time later I saw the C-Span version again being re-played on Fox and realized that those comments of hers had been DUBBED into the C-Span video after the fact by FoxNews. I also watched her as she was being led out and heard all of her comments while she was at the ELEVATOR, and everything that we heard her say on the news was actually said in front of the elevator while she was on her way out of the building.

It remains to be known what she actually said while at the podium, but I am sure there's a record of it out there somewhere.

She is being called a nut job throughout the media, in comments sections and in general chat and forum talk sessions. But this is what will soon happen to all Christians who speak the truth - who dare to proclaim the wisdom of the Holy Spirit. You all will be labeled as nuts and you'll mocked, or worse - jailed and/or confined to an institution. Just reading some of the comments on various news shows strongly indicates that the majority of people think she is out of her mind - when the exact opposite is the case! She's quite sane. BTW - Is she still in the hospital being "observed."

edit on 24-10-2013 by XionZap because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This says it all for this is just one of many to come www.politico.com... from the link

House stenographer: Holy Spirit moved me
need more proof we are in the end times ?? keep looking you will see it

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Still in doubt well here you go argue with this www.ibtimes.com... Yep ibtimes from the the link

A video captured by C-SPAN shows Reidy walking up to the podium and starting to shout as Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) banged her gavel, screaming “Order!” repeatedly. House security officials carried Reidy away as she was still yelling.

Audio recording of the outburst from Public Radio International reporter Todd Zwillich quoted Reidy as saying:

“He will not be mocked! This is not one nation under God. It never was. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under god! It never was. Had it been, it would not have been! The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters! Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ."
there is no hiding there is no unproven the works of them that are to be the first ones.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I just came across the this (very valuable) video in terms of revealing some of the mystery about this strange event, and it confirms much of what's contained in my previous post, (1 up) and the producer and narrators (Melissa Melton) ideas were very similar to mine in many respects -

posted October 18th

I also hear her being called "Molly" quite distinctively.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

bekod
Still in doubt well here you go argue with this www.ibtimes.com... Yep ibtimes from the the link

A video captured by C-SPAN shows Reidy walking up to the podium and starting to shout as Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) banged her gavel, screaming “Order!” repeatedly. House security officials carried Reidy away as she was still yelling.

Audio recording of the outburst from Public Radio International reporter Todd Zwillich quoted Reidy as saying:

“He will not be mocked! This is not one nation under God. It never was. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under god! It never was. Had it been, it would not have been! The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters! Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ."
there is no hiding there is no unproven the works of them that are to be the first ones.

You might like to have a look at Todd Zwillich's Linkedin profile
www.linkedin.com...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by angelchemuel

Tell me how is he part of this ?? no where is he mentioned.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

I'm sorry...I hit the quote button, but it doesn't seem to have copied the quote you had....he's in the quote you posted.

Look at his Linkedin profile and tell me you don't find his university degree/record rather interesting to say the least considering he is now a broadcaster. If you google him, there's some more interesting tidbits too.

Again, sorry for the confusion
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

edit on 24-10-2013 by CellDamage420 because: Pointless post. See post by PplVSNWO above.

posted on Oct, 24 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   

bekod

"A video captured by C-SPAN shows Reidy walking up to the podium and starting to shout as Rep. Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.) banged her gavel, screaming “Order!” repeatedly. House security officials carried Reidy away as she was still yelling.
“He will not be mocked! This is not one nation under God. It never was. The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under god! It never was. Had it been, it would not have been! The Constitution would not have been written by Freemasons! You cannot serve two masters! You cannot serve two masters! Praise be to God, Lord Jesus Christ.there is no hiding there is no unproven the works of them that are to be the first ones."

This is WRONG........please read my posts on the issue of DUBBING.............she DID NOT make those comments from the podium as I clarified for you in my posts. Those comments attributed to her in your outside quote were uttered IN FRONT OF THE ELEVATOR and NOT on the podium. Its very important because we still don;t know what she said from the podium while she had the mike in her hand.

Am I being understood?? yet

new topics

top topics

join