It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy things Masters can do with Telepathy: A Demonstration

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   
OK, this is going to be interesting, people. There was a person on the Sigilda thread that asked about contacting Sigilda about something. I thought it would be interesting to show you an example of correct channeling. Its just a coincidence that Sigilda's in range of me, I can't channel all beings this way, but who's ever in range I can do this with.

Take it for what its worth. A crazy side show, or the real deal, you be the judge. I can promise you it will be entertaining and instructive.

Believe it or not even masters (not all but some) get a little silly sometimes. And no I'm not going to be a d### like I was on other threads...I will respond to any serious reply. I'm on leave right now, and just looking for something crazy to do that'll keep my interest. Just look at it as a dog and pony show.

----

You want to do a systems check Sigilda? ok (that was her there, she actually moves my hands)
You are identity verified and at a protected human terminal...paraphrase maybe...be advised that you are in a Grey area...lol...literally. I'll censor if you try to channel anything that would endanger either one of us. k, yer live, sigilda.

(She wants to make a clarification in her original channel...archytpes not present for that particular transmission...rephrase please)

(she's laughing right now, she didn't know there were humans that learned how to do this)

OK, S (she wanted to change her symbolic name to S so its not so forward to the people present).

Me: I noticed that you momentarily kicked me into channeling mode. I preferred not to do this so quickly. Should we continue?

S: Yes.

Me: agreeable, but you can't speak for long or the moderators might think I'm trying to impersonate you. I just wanted to show my fellow ATS members something cool. lol

S: that is acceptable on my end too Seth. And I'm thankful... (some crosstalk)...for your assistance on this. I wanted to make a clarification...my goodness you have good reception Seth...I can actually talk normally. lol

Me: I can feel people thinking this is interesting even though....ok I've got to practice a little more
...it MIGHT be a hoax. BTW your gain is kinda high...perfect.

S: the clarification that I wanted to make is that I am not (censored: she raised her voice) here to "teach you how to live in your emotions". This is the antithesis of...and btw Seth you have a nice vocabulary...of what I wanted to say on that point. It has been bothering (symbol approximate) me...

Me: sorry to interrupt but are you currently in a combat condition?

S: Yes. Can you sense that?

Me: Yes, you talk like me when I'm in that condition. I will have to terminate the connection because I'm in an area and situation where certain Orionian "customs" are not considered polite. Can we continue with symbolic substitutions? Unacceptable (politely) ...terminating connection at my end...holding...

S: Yes I will comply grudgingly.

Me: might I suggest that you make your clarification quickly.

S: It is that important because it has been bugging me a lot. it might have been "crosstalk" as you put it. Are you fully conscious.

Me: I am S.

S: I am encountering (no English symbols for that transmission)

Me: would you rather do this later S?

S: No, it looks like I should do it now.

Me: (priming at my end with local memory of what you were going to say) unacceptable, contrary to protocols on this end. I cannot. I will not impersonate you, nor write things that are said in your behalf without your direct consent.

S: Testing protocols, I too thought it would be a good time to test our telepathy. I do like your way of doing it, like a computer, or computer terminal. I just wanted to see if I could (rephrasing: test the integrity of your channeling)

Me: is that a sufficient paraphrase S?

S: (excitedly) yes. I'm testing you a bit Seth (rephrasing: to see if you were an honest man in this)

S: aren't you going to ask me if that rephrase was acceptable.

Me: I can tell you find it acceptable. This level of handshaking is only useful for testing and practicing purposes. I will leave it up to you if you find a rephrase unacceptable.

S: I think...wait a second...you can actually see me where I'm am...in 4D as well. You scoundrel (however your spelling is (censored: too familiar))

Me: I can tell you are entering a "generative cycle" S. I think it would be wise to discontinue direct channeling until it passes.

S: (censored: too familiar)

Me: I'm sorry S but I can't post this to a public area. Reason: to much "cross talk". Please proceed to a better transmission area in order to comply with my protocols.

S: (rephrasing: priority is high that we do this again sometime...raw symbolic: Orionion council...verified...imperative).

S: possible to mount this in a separate thread?

Me: Possible, but I'd rather present it as an example of how formal telepathy or channeling should be done. Are you aware of the medical risks at your end?

S: I am.

Me: ...and consistant with Sigilda thoughtform at my end.

S: its interesting watching myself reflect in you and that I am oscillating a bit.

Me: I do that to at this location if I'm in certain situations. I will risk my membership here for myself but not for a channel, S. I am aware of that Orionian impulse at this location. (high-speed pure thought transmission) I am not in direct physical danger, no.

edit on 10/21/2013 by justseth because: an sp in the title

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by justseth

I can promise you it will be entertaining and instructive.

I doubt either can be achieved, in or out of range...

And this thread definitely belongs in the Gay Area...oops, Gray Area.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:38 AM
link   

So youre in contact with this 'alien' too?
Sorry, I just don't believe it.
If its true, please ask 'S' to contact me.
Before you reply what I KNOW youre going to reply, let me say it first:
YES I'm open to it, IF ITS REAL.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Sooo we take your word on it, and there's no way we can verify it? Can S tell you what number I am thinking? Is there anything at all that can be "proof"?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:45 AM
link   

HomerinNC

If its true, please ask 'S' to contact me.
Before you reply what I KNOW youre going to reply, let me say it first:
YES I'm open to it, IF ITS REAL.

I said I wasn't going to be a d### here, so I have forwarded your request HomerinNC to Sigilda. It is up to her if she wishes to contact you.

Please report back to the thread if you make contact with her. I think it would be educational.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

I said I wasn't going to be a d### here, so I have forwarded your request HomerinNC to Sigilda. It is up to her if she wishes to contact you.

Please report back to the thread if you make contact with her. I think it would be educational.

IF she wishes to contact me???
If she wants to get her message thru to as many people as possible, you'd think she'd WANT to contact me, to validate the claims, no???

ETA: TRUST ME, if I am EVER contacted (STILL WAITING to be contacted by ANY EBE race) I'd be shouting it from the rooftops to ANYONE AND EVERYONE
edit on 10/21/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   

OccamsRazor04
Sooo we take your word on it, and there's no way we can verify it? Can S tell you what number I am thinking? Is there anything at all that can be "proof"?

I've asked for no word OccamsRazor....I said that this was just going to be a fun, interesting thread. I'm not asking for any belief here at all. I just thought it would be entertaining watching a guy trying to do telepathy like how most people use their IM.

OK, about numbers and facts. Using this form of holographic telepathy, you can't actually transmit any facts. There are some really advanced ways of transmitting even these, but I AM NOT going to post them here because the could fry your brain, and even more importantly the lives actually transmitting the information. Its best to just keep away from numbers, facts and other literal information.

No proof at all...just a side show. lol

Also, I believe you actually have to be an entity in order to do this...it requires a really big "array" to do this. Its possible that there are people here that have enough signal strength to do this this way, but...
edit on 10/21/2013 by justseth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

justseth
OK, about numbers and facts. Using this form of holographic telepathy, you can't actually transmit any facts.

If you are exchanging ideas you can exchange facts. So what you are saying makes no sense. A fact is simply an idea.

No proof at all...just a side show. lol

Very correct, side show indeed. Can I get my admission fee back?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:54 AM
link   

HomerinNC

IF she wishes to contact me???
If she wants to get her message thru to as many people as possible, you'd think she'd WANT to contact me, to validate the claims, no???

ETA: TRUST ME, if I am EVER contacted (STILL WAITING to be contacted by ANY EBE race) I'd be shouting it from the rooftops to ANYONE AND EVERYONE
edit on 10/21/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

You would think.

lol HomerinNC, I don't know what to say, man. I just left a thingy on her telepathic "answering machine" and used one of the advanced methods of actually transmitting your nic. That's all I can do.

I would point out she is Orionian AND in a combat situation. I would hope that she wouldn't try to.

edit on 10/21/2013 by justseth because: slightly racist term corrected to more politically correct one.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   
I felt like I was intruding on a mentally unstable man having a conversation with himself.
Sorry, but that's certainly how it looks.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

If you are exchanging ideas you can exchange facts. So what you are saying makes no sense. A fact is simply an idea.

Interesting you said it that way OR. That's basically the very principle that the advanced techniques work on. I'm not talking any more about the advanced techniques for medical reasons.

Very correct, side show indeed. Can I get my admission fee back?

Yes, sir. Here is your $0.00 back. Please come again.

S: Seth you are so much about service-to-self.

Me: Indeed.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

TheOutcast
I felt like I was intruding on a mentally unstable man having a conversation with himself.
Sorry, but that's certainly how it looks.

So basically like any other ATS thread lol. I'm OK with that. Good to meet you TheOutcast.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:00 AM
link   

justseth
I said that this was just going to be a fun, interesting thread.

Oh.. Like the sort of fun standing in the rain after being told to go outside and wait for the rainbow to appear, from whence a leprechaun will arrive and give you a pot of gold.

but if he doesn't then you obviouisly didn't wait long enough.

Sort of fun?

Got ya.

I think I'll look at pron.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

I think I'll look at pron.

You know, JustSeth is an expert on tentacle pron, right?
Read his thread about all the alien gals he's wooed

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:07 AM
link   

You would think.

lol HomerinNC, I don't know what to say, man. I just left a thingy on her telepathic "answering machine" and used one of the advanced methods of actually transmitting your nic. That's all I can do.

I would point out she is Orionian AND in a combat situation. I would hope that she wouldn't try to.

Well just to let you know, I've been told I'm a starseed from Lyra, not sure I believe lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:12 AM
link   
OK, I'm going to attempt contact again.

Me: (receiving request from an Orionian council member...male)

S: (neutral...keeping channel open for his transmission)

Me: Archtypes not present. Do not attempt to push factual information (an attempt at pushing his name across)

Me: S, do you want me to provide information to the readers as to your position in space-time or other related facts? (S is actually an accomplished channeler herself)

OCM: (to much crosstalk...but wanted to make contact).

Me: OCM if you (connection broken. reason: unknown)

S: (relaying) his name sounds like (rephrasing to telepathy-safe version: his name is Bryan)

S: Why did you distort his name?

Me: its safer for the transmission lives if I slightly distort his name a bit. A safety matter.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Why does telepathy have human hardware sounding problems.

Are you using a phone? Do yuou need to dial and put 20 cents in?

Are you sure?

I dunno man, this is like a robot appearing and yelling "DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPUTE!!" before sparks fly out of the data tapes spinning on his chest.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:17 AM
link   
Me: Is this acceptable?

S: It is. An interesting hypothesis at my end, I should see if that helps.

Me: a known at my end.

Me: do you want me to relay that position information?

S: Unsure

S: inconsistent with sigilda thoughtform at your end.

Me: Agreed. I see that my request was inappropriate. (conceptualizing connection a bit) that's one of the ways I make the channellee more normal sounding. I'm going to have to reload archtypes btw S. I have to do that now. Breaking connection.

---end of transmission---

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

Lmao!!

Damn it, rule #34 for everything..

Never mix rules up, rule 32 can be awkward when discussing rule 34.

oO

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:21 AM
link   

What happy pills are you taking? I gotta ask my shrink for the same ones

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join