It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy things Masters can do with Telepathy: A Demonstration

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Okay, been sitting here sending out signals to your friend 'S', she not getting em, or am in a place where I'm only getting 1 bar on the intergalactic cell phone? lol

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by justseth

ok - as diplomatically as I can :

in the absence of any empirical evidence , this entire thread hinges on the issue - do we [ ATS ] believe you .

and taking care not to besmirch your character - the bottom line is : why should we ?

my personal opinion [ at this time ] is that I have no evidence to believe , dismiss you as a fantasist or brand you a liar .

on that basis - I thus suspend judgement - on the grounds - zero evidence

with the question - can you supply any evidence - or " channel " verifiable statements that can only have come from a challeled source ?

because otherwise - this thread is going to get mixed reviews [ to put it bluntly ]

(post by mmshelt removed for a manners violation)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

S: Homer, I don't see your concern. Telepathy is accomplished thru lives working together. Of course you can channel me thru Seth...

Me: and then I can type it here on my computer, over the internet and then to you man.

S: I would rather you not invite him to ask me a question. I am unsure as to how (rephrase: would be handled)

Me: I have a question, I've noticed that your language doesn't have a question mark. Is this correct.

S: Yes (laughing).

Me: Is it true that you play people a bit with your sense of humor, S? (Was sensing there that her language does have a symbol for the question mark, but that she was making a joke that (censored: raised voice) Orionians don't ask questions...

S: ...they demand answers. lol and yes. (symbol approximate)

S: We do have a symbol for it but its never used, you original intuition was correct.

Me: Now that is interesting. I find it interesting that you have the sense of humor that you do (self-censor: over familiar).

S: I can sense that you Seth have a sense of humor as well.

Me: Well I try, S.

Me: (initial conditions attempt) Was there anything about the channel that we received that you would like to clairify or expand upon.

S: Yes. You correctly received my joke and encoded information on the relationship between acupuncture and exploding.

Me: I believe I did. It was expressed symbolically. But I found it humorous (maybe a little mischevious) that you allowed your previous channeler to continue to think what he did. How do you feel about that "accusation"?

S: (symbol: accusation present in S's language, legal term) Guilty as charged. (small frown)

S: I want to congratulate you Seth. You are correct, I find your people's understanding on several subjects...

Bryan: ...known to us...

S: to be...

Bryan: (coherent crosstalk occurring. Reason: Bryan is better at phrasing things. Possible S's arrays are more powerful) less than our own.

Me: Understood (protocol: handshaking)

Me: Hello Bryan, I understand that you want to make contact with us for an important reason. Do you wish to enter this conversation?

Bryan: Not at this time. I would have to collect my thoughts with which to...

S: ...say what I want to say (S in behalf of Bryan) (main array controller, S, boosting Bryan's gain).

Me: If it is important sir, I will try my best to oblige you. I would point out that I can "see" you from where I am and it will make contact between us easier (archtype pushed, received and commited to memory...yyy)

Me: Having met me S, will you try to respect our channellers more?

S: Yes. I will endeavor to correct mistakes as I see them come up, Seth. (barely within Sigilda's though-form)

Me: I'm not perfect either S. I wouldn't worry. I find your sense of humor...refreshing to say the least.

Transmission Ending: crosstalk between Bryan and S causing transmission instability.

----end of transmission----

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   
So what I got out of that Seth, she doesnt want to contact me....

S: I would rather you not invite him to ask me a question.

LMAO, I could have guessed that.
Shows youre a fraud.
edit on 10/21/2013 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Yup. That's crazy alright.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Bold statements there "justseth:, I seriously hope you don't mind being tested a wee bit...It could prove the best thing yo do today, or the worse.

Using your "telepathy" contact an entity named "D'arna-Shat". She is close (100,000km), much closer than Sigilda, and more than willing to speak with you.

Ask her who I am. Ask the same of Sigilda.

By the way, do you know the difference between Telepathy and channeling?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

HomerinNC

So youre in contact with this 'alien' too?
Sorry, I just don't believe it.
If its true, please ask 'S' to contact me.
Before you reply what I KNOW youre going to reply, let me say it first:
YES I'm open to it, IF ITS REAL.

So a telepathic master from Orion types "LOL?"

LOL.

Off to the hoax bin with you!

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Shows youre a fraud.

Of course. Flim flam frauds always play that game, since the rise of spiritualism and "channeling" around the turn of the Century (19th to 20th) and the same excuses came from those parlor tricks as well.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 09:16 AM
link   

HomerinNC

Shows youre a fraud.

I mean, c'mon. Her language has no concept of a question mark, but the alien has no problem typing LOL in perfect context. This is not even a good attempt at fraud.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
In what way are you channeling S? Is it through meditation or what?

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

I'll bite.
I'm always open to channeling and extra-sensory communication experiments.
No question or test or anything like that.
If Sigilda would like to tell me anything, I'd be more than happy to listen.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

I wouldn't bother if I was you. I've asked this fraud to prove his supposed skills before but to no avail!!
He claims to be God, I mean come on, really!!

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 03:34 PM
link   

justseth

I've asked for no word OccamsRazor....I said that this was just going to be a fun, interesting thread. I'm not asking for any belief here at all. I just thought it would be entertaining watching a guy trying to do telepathy like how most people use their IM.

No proof at all...just a side show. lol

FYI: He is just having fun while he's on leave. He is mocking my thread, in case anyone has any doubts.
That's okay. Whatever...

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I actually thought the bit about no question mark was a nice touch. Question marks are unnecessary. A question is formed in the structure of the sentence itself.

Anywho, it doesn't matter. This is bogus and OP may need medication.

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

bdmay25
In what way are you channeling S? Is it through meditation or what?

Through the toilet. special techniques required, Have a plumber on call, just in case.

we all know what "s" stands for, NO its not Hope,

Its the S that follows the B

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Transmissions have to do with empahty, and frequency. One can't connect on the phone to the right source, if you're calling the wrong number, birds of a feather flock together is the saying, ie. there are many mansions in heaven. They're frequency mansions, like mind.

So who is S?

When I cast my mind out, I began with, my star family greets yours, Sigilda, and there was interference, but then:

color the world up (understanding was with love and happiness, positive) and was reminded of a song I like, because a real pigment battle is going on right now, visions for earth, and we're just letting our colors, palette and notes be reduced:

TARJA "Victim Of Ritual" Official Music Video from "Colours in The Dark" OUT NOW!

In the original thread, Alfred has a very fine energetic field around him, he has higher mind access.

edit on 23-10-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
I wanted to apologize for my absence. I've been running around doing stuff, getting ready to finish up a BS in comp sci at ASU, and have been talking with the admissions staff, and stawing with a family member closer to campus. I apologize for not responding to the thread outstanding but will do so as soon as I can. Please bear with.

posted on Oct, 26 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I was once told that this is an "entertainment site", and I have since then tried to make my visits here more entertaining. For me. I can't say I have taken it to the level that you appear to have, but I can honestly say it is fun being me, and I can honestly say I hope it is fun being you.

Good day sir! I hereby send you $2.8 Billion. I'll be sending it through lazerbeam transmission directly to your neural interface. Don't blink or you might miss it! -DZZZAP!- That should cover Japans Combat Merits. My god taught me to be a caring soul and I wouldn't want the Japanese to suffer at the hands of your insatiably ravenous thirst for American dollars. So...no biggie...its been solved. That's why I have been bestowed with the tireless title of: (thunderous, booming voice, slightly slowed down and echoing, with insane synthesizer sounds and lazerbeams in the background) THE PROBLEM-SOLVER!!!!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join