It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio - new member, introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm mrFMPerson, i do not wish to give any personal information that could be used to identify me.

There is a few reasons i come to AboveTopSecret, to talk among people with the same interests and questions as i have because of my family history to private events that happened in my life.

I'm sure there a great community that have many of the same questions i do, i can't wait to talk to many of you.

Best regards
mrFMPerson

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by mrFMPerson

Welcome! Since you have Ohio in your header, that little tidbit of personal info tells me that you are one of the 11,548,087 people that live there. We now have a starting point to whittle it down now. LOL

Since Ohio is one of the most haunted states, could that be what you are alluding too?

Anyways...welcome again!

edit on 19-10-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Welcome. It's great to have another Buckeye on here. Have fun and spill your guts. We'll be waiting.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
no haunting cases i think!, i can not post in any other forum so ill correct this post once more!

when i was younger around 10 to 12 i had to get up to use the restroom, i got up like any other night i had to walk past the living room to get to the bedroom with the restroom in it, this is a shotgun ranch style house there was really only one path to take. when i got to the room where the restroom is ( Which is now my room but was my brother room at the time ) the door was closed like normal i think it was around 4 am in the morning everyone was out cold. but back to the point! i opened the door and as soon as it opened i seen something or someone standing over my brother bed it looked like it was leaning over him a little bit.

now the house is very old built back in 1898 the door had a noise when it opened, i think it heard the noise because as soon as it opened all the way it quickly leaned up and turned around and looked at me,

now at this point i'm scared to death, it eyes were kinda large and were shinning solid red
i remember i wanted to scream so bad but i could not even move after it looked at me

and here is where my memory go fuzzy i think i remember it taking a step towards me then it all black after that.

Notes
i know i was not a dream because i woke up around 9 that morning in the doorway where i seen the being. it had clothing on, i think it looked like a dark robe with a hood, the hood was not on but it was solid not a ghost it was here like me or you!
i dont remember seeing any facial hair on the being but i do remember it had a old light brown leather type skin look

i'm not claiming it to be anything as i have no clue at all what it could of been!

im not any good at drawing but this is the best concept i can do in photoshop from memory

edit on 10Sat, 19 Oct 2013 07:59:55 -0500OctoberOct-05:00America/ChicagoSat, 19 Oct 2013 07:59:55 -050055201310 by mrFMPerson because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Welcome fellow Buckeye!
edit on 19-10-2013 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by GNOarmy

Thanks, i posted one of the things i was hoping to say
i'm not sure if i should of posted it somewhere else or if here was fine

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:59 AM
link   
We know your IP, a team of mibs are already inside your fridge, swat team on the roof. You may continue.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

Sorry there 2 proxy networks and a very good VPN i use! LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Very interesting story, and welcome! Havent you heard? Govt can break through VPNs MitM style, and proxy systems as well. Even TOR browsers arent safe! Either way, glad to have you here

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by kingofyo1

i know, but it better then having nothing right?

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   

mrFMPerson
reply to post by kingofyo1

i know, but it better then having nothing right?

MUCH better than nothing! I figure as much as we have to go through to maintain our safety, doubling up and sometimes tripling up on secure access styles should help, even if its minimal!

top topics

join