It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Achieve Full Enlightenment in 3 Years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Ugh.

Are you qouting from the Book of Cliches?

This is exactly why I think that everybody should, and can only get "enlightened" in the privacy of his own spirit.

Anything else is just cringe worthy and pretentious douchebaggery if you ask me.

edit on 19-10-2013 by TheNewSense because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Its the way it is on earth. What its all about. The primitive instincts and body suit temptings are the Beast in the bible. So, its not a good idea to go on auto pilot. Or just buy into the world. We're supposed to be asking for help and seeing through and meditating within. Even since I was a young preschool child I asked questions of my own soul and God, basically my Family, before sleep. I wanted to know where I came from at 2 or 3 and then had a series of dreams about this all my life, from that age on. Coming in like a shooting star, a beam of light that was here for a reason, and I had a feeling of determination, and felt like me completely. When I was 2 I felt like me, the me in quiet moments too. When I was preschool, possibly 4 ish, and watchd vietnam on the news, napalmed children, what my father had been peddling as a science teacher about evolution came to me. I was out in the garden and picturing hundreds and hundreds of people standing back to back stretching back to the jungles and just said. "what, what, they haven't got it yet? Little kids are supposed to change the world now!"

Then I met my HS. At the time didn't have words for it, didn't know what HS was until that term was used when my father joined AA and as an athiest sort of did the HS route, which he probably related to his subconscious.

Anyway I was enveloped by an adult me, telling me I had chose to come, and knew it was me, was flooded with more of myself, but still in awe because I kind of thought very highly of my parents and grandparents and the adults in my life, god like to me they were.

We're supposed to be seeking very hard and becoming conscious to start to choose our reactions.

Enlightenment is not something the mystery schools own in fact they're more distorted than anything I can imagine and have had long discussions with masons and rosencruitions. Their neutrality god is nonsense.

Because I have those memories of coming from home, what eutopia's are and there aren't any baddies or neutrals up there or out there or in there, because there is hard to locate.

We never really left home to begin with, another real message my HS gave me while I walked down the stairs one day and had the entire room brighten more with each step. And then I saw a series of curtains semi sheer, as if I was lying on a gurney with family on the other side, then in the end it was big movie curtains that pulled back and I was sort of alarmed for that was the recording of our lives. It's like a book report or report we hand in, and we are graded on this. Its not really real, more of a dream report. But the mark is real. And helping others is really important, giving, helping refining your own faults and reactions, overcoming the programming and your own genetics, or anger, or anything creating problems. Sometimes with miracles some things drop away that keep re-occurring that we give into, and we keep seeking and praying, and then a miracle happens.

When that curtain pulled, I realized, we have to choose to be hero's of this thing called life, because the film sticks around indefinitely. Anyone can watch it.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

And how did this all make you feel, hmm?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

May Peace be with you my brother. For truly we all are I and I.

May this thread help to uplift and benefit us all in some way.

The concepts related in this thread share a sincere commonality with the words of mystics, shamen, sages, monks, wisemen, and gurus throughout all of mankind and throughout all of time memorable.

It is such a wonder that we can now share the concepts that lead to experience/realization in an open form. No longer the need for secrecy, code, encryption, allegory, or layers of esoteric veil. We each hold a key to "Heaven", and as each individual opens the door and enters the "Holy of Holies", this physical world will improve that much more.

I sense a pure intention from the op, however, some phrasing does come off as a bit presumptuous, authoritative, and absolute. If you and I sit in the same vehicle at the same moment and make the same journey, we will both walk away with completely different experiences, understandings, and opinions, based upon our human subjective-relativity.

There is a single, fundamental Truth. We each experience, realize, understand, and kgnow the Truth in a relative and subjective fashion while we are existing as human. Concepts, explanations, and semantics can never truly hold the 'essence' of these things. Such is the example of the "finger pointing to the moon" or the "blind men and an elephant."

Cheers on a great understanding and realization! Bravo on a wonderful articulation. May your path always be fruitful.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

"you can reach Full Enlightenment in 3 years. It seems like a short time for such a difficult path. 3 years is just the ideal time period, provided that you do your best every single day among the years."

The monk, brother Ananda attended to Shakyamuni Buddha for many years. He was one of the key memorizers of the Buddha's sutras. Ananda learned from and observed the Buddha personally. But even Ananda did not achieve enlightenment until after the death of Buddha.

Many have experienced instantaneous awakening, enlightenment, and nirvana through single events in their life.

There is no time-frame for awakening, enlightenment, realization, understanding, or gnosis-experience.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

" Animals don't know they exist as a cat or a dog."

My brother, I humbly differ. All "outer, physical things" contain, encapsulate, and emanate from the One/All/Universe/God. All 'outer things' are perfectly aware and conscious of what they are, according to their sensory perceptions.

Animals do indeed have as much sentience and divine spark as we humans. Animals throughout the various levels, groups, and species have exhibited remarkable attributes that mankind has always assumed and attributed to as being "strictly human". Such things as memory, emotion, mourning, language, communication, shared/taught culture, societal structures, architecture, problem solving, tool usage, planning/premeditation, agriculture, farming, etc.

Until we discover a more efficient way of inter-species dialogue, we can only assume the thing that makes mankind different from animals is our two-fold duality curse. Firstly, the cultivated suffering inflicted by mankind, because individuals forget, ignore, or are in ignorance of the Divine/God/Self/All within others. Secondly, the desire to commune with God/All.

I call this a two-hold curse because it prevents mankind from enjoying a balanced and peaceful existence as human beings. Trees, water, ants, and sea otters exist as they 'are'. Our striving between Separate-Self (destructive selfishness) and Unified-All (non-desirous) prevents the wonderful and awesome time we're supposed to be having as humans,... a spectacular "Paradise on Earth", with Mother Earth as our beautiful "Garden of Eden."

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Once again I remind you that the Spiritual Path is a step-by-step process. You can not make huge leaps and skip steps. You must take it the long way. No shortcuts ever! If you try to make a shortcut, you will hurt yourself. If you try to take 3 steps ahead through some quantum leap technique from a guru, you will fall 4 steps back.

There are infinite paths. Some straight and some crooked. None definitive and none infallible. Only, "your path" and "my path" from the Truth/One/Light, with the Truth/One/Light, and to the Truth/One/Light.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

In this post [1], you did a wonderful work by explaining accurately the process of mental and emotional creation and its projection/manifestation into the physical world! The concepts of healing and intent by will-power are nice also.

However, I disagree slightly with this example of yours;

A higher type of creation is changing your circumstances. For example, instead being scared of a car accident or robbery, you send your thoughts the same way through the 4 planes that you WILL NOT have a car accident nor get robbed. Then once you pushed it through the Ma-Ter Light and Father Force correctly, it will manifest in the physical using only your higher minds.

In the instance of a robbery, it can not be manifested out of existence. Humanly, we do not have control over others. Influence and force, yes. Control over the actions of others, no.

Instead of cultivating intent of what others may or may not do, it is of greater benefit to cultivate, ascend, and "subconsciously program" one's self to have a positive and beneficial reaction to the actions of others. And in unison, understand Fear and its mechanisms in order to become free from its automated enslavement via ignorance or unmindfulness. In doing so, we can change/transmute/build the robbery event into a beneficial event of learning, if one's reaction is proper, or in your wording, "qualified energy".

edit on 10/19/13 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

"The Ego is a "man-made" instrument. In fact, in order to achieve Enlightenment, you must eliminate the Ego."

We are in existence right now as humans. Ego is the very mechanism that allows us to "be individual humans". Ego is deeply intrinsic to the human-condition. In the thread section "1. The Lower Self", you explained the mechanism of Ego wonderfully.

However, trying to destroy, control, or paint the Ego in a negative connotation is not correct.

Instead, we must seek to understand the Ego. When we understand Ego, we are no longer enslaved or ignorant of it. Understanding brings freedom. Destroying or fighting brings fragmentation and conflict. To destroy or forsake takes us away from unity. Understanding is liberation.

We are supposed to have an awesomely great time with our experiences and perceptions as a relative-subjective human. Paint the world with our individual awesomeness (co-create), and marvel in the glory and splendor of the awesomeness (co-create) of others.

When acknowledging the Oneness/Divine/God/Self/All within others,... we use that true, deeply rooted Love and Compassion to help out when asked.

This is the deepest "purpose" for this moment, after all, we are human now. We all came from One, we all are One, and we all go back to One. Enjoy this blessed human existence, that is why we are human

Personal critiques aside, very wonderful op! I enjoyed every bit of it.

Peace

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by TheNewSense

I'm laughing with happiness because you both are right!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Thank you, Brothers and Sisters for your thoughts, understandings, and perspectives. Gratitude is an aspect of Spirit. My teachings ARE NEVER absolute. It is only meant to open your mind and heart a little further. Each time I teach something new, it is to transcend the previous knowledge and wisdom, because the audience have risen their mind higher than before. It is all up to our individual selves to use this wisdom to walk your own path. Another hidden point with this thread is to challenge people. This is why sometimes I may seem to be authoritative. I have a Godly love for mankind, not of the outer image, but the being who is beyond this world. Love is not always soft and talking about things that you want to hear. It is also to challenge individuals in order to expose their hidden potential. I hold a very high vision for everybody to become MORE than themselves each day. We are all unique; thus, there are never one kind of teaching that fits everybody.

May you all find the Kingdom of Heaven within. Namaste.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

So what is the difference between sharing information and giving your "teachings"?

Your ego?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I think I got the first part down pretty good. We are here to experience infinity with with infinity possibility.
I think its kinda easier to believe in a infinity when you believe in multiverse.

My problem with enlightenment is, I don't see a point to it any more, I just fill like just being that all i need some times.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

Star and Flag OP! What a great presentation you have compiled for us!
I haven't read it all yet, but I will, and add this to my library of "valuable threads".

Thank you for your time in creating this to share with others.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

Please, paragraphs.

Because

Its

Not

A

Childrens

Book

Its

A

Forum

With

Mainly

Adult

Readers

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: To the OP - Cool story bro ?

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: It made me feel special

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims

Please, paragraphs.

Because

Its

Not

A

Childrens

Book

Its

A

Forum

With

Mainly

Adult

Readers

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: To the OP - Cool story bro ?

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: It made me feel special

I was born with a brain difference.. I had to learn to read by memorizing text
appearance on the page.. not by phoenetics. So when I write, if nobody cares,
I give myself a lot of whitespace, so my head doesn't hurt.

I can't tell you how much I hate walls of text.

KPB

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

A paragraph is not a wall of text, that would also be lacking in said paragraphs.

Writing has nothing to do with phonetics, (save IPA, and that would be an unusual way to become literate) otherwise deaf people could not read or write (although touch is used in some cases, tactile phonetics i guess ?)

I am interested in the name of this difference, language and the brain interests me.

How many lines of text becomes a problem ? 3 or 4, 10+ (a genuine question)

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Never heard of something like that before, want to know more

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Conceded a minor point

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Questions...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Tidnabnilims

A paragraph is not a wall of text, that would also be lacking in said paragraphs.

Writing has nothing to do with phonetics, (save IPA, and that would be an unusual way to become literate) otherwise deaf people could not read or write (although touch is used in some cases, tactile phonetics i guess ?)

I am interested in the name of this difference, language and the brain interests me.

How many lines of text becomes a problem ? 3 or 4, 10+ (a genuine question)

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Never heard of something like that before, want to know more

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Conceded a minor point

edit on 19-10-2013 by Tidnabnilims because: Questions...

I'm autistic like I said in my hello I'm new to the forum post.
Somewhere on the autistic spectrum anyway.. not kanners
though. I did have delayed speech.. I didn't speak my first
words until I was 5.

I think that I could have spoken maybe as early as 3, but
I loathed my parents with all my heart and mind, because
of how awful they were..so I had nothing to say to them.

It's a known issue about certain peaks and valleys in
performance IQ. My peaks are very peakish; my
valleys are also pretty bad. Really all people
have these peaks and valleys to some degree.

BTW, your response to me did not overwhelm me
with compassion; just FYI in case that information
is of interest to you.

PS: about 7 lines of text rammed together is
the most I like to see. I also dislike long
sentences, though I recognize the need for
them and also use them as necessary.

KPB
edit on 19-10-2013 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Tend not to read intro threads, I peruse the site mainly (casual usage of peruse).

Fair enough, the autism makes sense with the necessity of the line placement.

I fully understand the peaks and troughs, I cast no aspersions on your intellect, but on your formatting.

Your single post took up my entire screen and then some, whilst only being a dozen sentences or so.

Thats extra scrolling time for empty space, and we trolls dont get paid by the hour.

Its like reading a very slow news ... ... ... ticker.

No, I am not particularly compassionate, especially on the internet.

My compassion or lack thereof is not relevant either, but whatever makes you feel better.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by ctophil

The SRF teachings are all well and nice, but any advanced enough being can finally realize that these laws, rules are inside of a separate hologram that has been hijacked from its original intention long ago.

Let me give you some advice, realize you could do those lessons in 3 days if you really wanted to , and it has been done.

Then spend the next years ACTUALLY self-realizing, when you realize that NONE of that came from within.

Finally help is arriving, and it will have to wash away the avatars, even they have colluded with harmful beings, all the while claiming that the original creator is in control, that this is all a movie.

Prepare to behold the veil of illusion TRULY being yanked away, and all of the initiates gasping at the sight of the real masters, that they have been faithfully feeding.

Even now, special work is being done to wake up those within the Ashrams who have been led astray for so many lifetimes, on a mission that has no victory in the end.

The well-doers cannot win this fight with love and innerness alone, because the complexity of the battle is beyond any sea of mirth, stretches farther than the causal.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join