It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Thank you for your kindness. That is how to properly disagree with someone.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

hoonsince89

sled735
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not saying you're wrong... Not saying you're right. How could we possibly prove it either way?

Just posting the info for Alfred.

I can assure you these things will come to pass.
Most will not see for a while.

Yes you can assure him by sharing your collection of data as you received it, since you stated you got it too and 100%. Draft, scribbling, it don't matter. I'm not trying to be obtuse, but you just stepped in and are offering to validate. Please by all means. I will happily read every word and cross reference it with these Starseeds and go from there!

It will actually go a long way in also looking t historical accounts of this. They do exist if only slightly different. Beware dates.

Stay scared.
edit on 18-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Thank you for your kindness. That is how to properly disagree with someone.

Lol, I'm not perfect or a saint but I respect ya.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hoonsince89

What is the name of the E.T. you communicated with?
And what was the message you received, in your own words.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

We were warned 2,000 years ago that THE GREAT DECEPTION in this era would be incredibly great and hard to see through.

I see it before my eyes, all those souls gearing moreso and moreso toward the reprobate. The Hand of Grace will be Lifted moreso and so many will unravel toward slumber, numbness and eventual madness in the coming chaos- to be utterly overcome by these devils in disguise in the process of continual Rejection and rebellion to the Truth.

plagued with their chronic LYING

The lies will be too appealing to resist for the carnal mind in operation without Grace Favouring. Just waiting until the 'showtime' begins to watch the masses marvel at these emerging tricksters. The Elect are here for this very reason during the greater tribulation to come (amongst others).

So many with that Hand still upon them to degrees have loved and partaken in everything but the Truth. This is their destiny manifesting as Forewarned based upon will to not Receive Christ and the Holy Spirit willingly.
edit on 18-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Does this Orion ET have a Green Card ? If not , is He/She/It , in this Country Illegally ? If so , Press EXIT............

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
now 7 am in my country..i just wake up and see the update, then i was amazed..Tq Ms Sled!
i am so curious,i already read a half..so Lets talk about this seriously..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

OMFG These people are still talking about the mayan end of age 12/21/12.

It's come and gone.

Time to let this go, don't you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

Well, that post right there tells me you commented before reading the transcript... or even the OP.
It clearly states the messages were received in Jan through May of this year. That would be 2013.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

cheesy
now 7 am in my country..i just wake up and see the update, then i was amazed..Tq Ms Sled!
i am so curious,i already read a half..so Lets talk about this seriously..

I'm happy it is up for you to see now, Cheesy. Sorry you had to leave in your curiosity state earlier.

Let me know what you think.

Be kind.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Zanti Misfit
reply to post by sled735

Does this Orion ET have a Green Card ? If not , is He/She/It , in this Country Illegally ? If so , Press EXIT............

That was funny! I don't mind a humor injection from time to time; It helps lighten the serious of life somewhat.
Nugget

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Its No Probleme at all Ms Sled!
i have so many Question, but i think i cant put it here..this kind of Bo 'So, Come with love but they leave us when we in critical Proses to evolve..
i know they are not to far from us, only hundret light years..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

cheesy
reply to post by sled735

Its No Probleme at all Ms Sled!
i have so many Question, but i think i cant put it here..this kind of Bo 'So, Come with love but they leave us when we in critical Proses to evolve..
i know they are not to far from us, only hundret light years..

They haven't left us. They observe.
They aren't allowed to interfere with human freewill. We have to evolve as a race by choosing the higher path (spiritually/mentally). Some will do it quicker than others, but we'll all get there eventually.

Although they can't interfere from "out there", they can, and are incarnating into the earth to help from this 3rd density planet. They try to help people see how to open up the third eye and evolve by sharing information and teaching, but it's really hard for them when you have people like we see here who call them looneys, nut jobs, etc.
How can they teach, when people are too hard-headed and closed-minded to listen?

Until people wake up and open up, things will just get worse.

Not saying they are all good. No sir! There are some really bad ones out there that the good ones are in battle with. They are helping us in ways some people don't realize.

edit on 10/18/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   
im just wondering if anyone else has had an encounter with a medium blonde woman who wears a glowing golden crown similar to these

I dont know who she is, i have met with her a few times, but only once have i seen her wear this glowing golden crown. other times she wearing a delicate golden circlet.

love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

waverlyhills
As much as I would love to believe in the magic and mystery of such an event, I am always forced to return to the same questions. Why do these "new gods" only seem to wish to communicate with specially selected seers? Would not the best idea be to let the whole world in on the arrival to let everyone prepare for this great awakening. Why such a stealthy, secretive approach to an imminent return to earth? This would appear to be a rather unbecoming approach from "new gods" and would seem to be beneath such enlightened intergalactic travelers.

I've seen these things for the past several years, on here and on other sites, and the question always remains: Why the use of special messengers? It seems this intergalactic form of telepathy would be a rather shoddy way of getting the message out, especially since I'm sure these "new gods" would be aware that most people would dismiss this as nonsense. I'd like to believe in this but the use of special cosmic messages being whispered in a chosen ones ear, cause me to be intensely skeptical.
Cool concept though.

Some people are working overtime to create such stories.

It is unfortunate that people believe in such 'saviour from outer space' where the action needs to be taken by people right here on earth to fix the broken political and social systems.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by reject

Well, that post right there tells me you commented before reading the transcript... or even the OP.
It clearly states the messages were received in Jan through May of this year. That would be 2013.
omfg you didn't even bother to investigate further nor even follow their very own links

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

GargIndia

Some people are working overtime to create such stories.

It is unfortunate that people believe in such 'saviour from outer space' where the action needs to be taken by people right here on earth to fix the broken political and social systems.

www.patheos.com...

Two-out-of-three Americans (64%) believe in the God of the Bible. A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey also finds that 12% do not believe in God at all. Eleven percent (11%) believe in some form or essence of God, five percent (5%) in some other form of God, and eight percent (8%) are not sure. (To see survey question wording, click here.)

Two out of three. Wow! Imagine that! People actually believing in a Savior from outer space.

Is it so hard to believe that others exist out there on a higher spiritual level than most of us here, and that they are helping God with His works?

edit on 10/18/2013 by sled735 because: add comment

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I took the time to read the whole 90 page .PDF, quite an interesting read. I'm totally open to the idea of advanced life forms contacting us, and humans evolving from the physical realm.

Sigilda sounds like a hottie, and I'd love to have a chat with her someday. I'm a sucker for intelligent discourse.

Thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well it IS an interesting read ... a lot of love and light and stuff.

I'm just annoyed that we didn't get that "development" they promised us by the end of September. Or did I just miss it?

Dammit! I missed it , didn't I?! SON-OF-A-B****

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I gotta call "bogus" on this.

If you look at this site, for the last 3 years (I just did the last 3 years, there may be more), but over the last 3 years during October there is a False Major Headlines saying something like "Contact Is Imminent!" I'm sure some of you reading what I type here even remember as they read this. A few others will research what I say and still some won't bother and just say I'm wrong.

And not only in the month of October, but every year for the past few years also, there's ALWAYS "something" to do with UFO's COMING THIS OCTOBER! And I'm sure once again some of you as you read this will remember those headlines.

But what happens each and every year? Nothing. October comes and goes. A single October comes and goes, then 2 October's go by and nothing! Not only is it Single and Double Octobers, but then it's Triple, Forple, Fiple, Sixle, etc., lol.

I honestly hope Contact NEVER comes. The people who want it have no idea what will happen to the world afterwards. No idea whatsoever. The magical idea of a species coming to save us besides we ourselves saving us is too big to not dream about, so they dream, and dream big they do --not even caring about the consequences of what may, could, will and would happen to them, their families and friends, and every one of us.

Yeah, I say this'll be a no go --as usual. And thank God for that.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join