It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I was talking about the website LOL

Now please dont take this the wrong way, but there have been a number of people in the past saying the same thing, ie they have this info, but they cant release it, cant get it to post etc, there have been a number of people, including myself that have offered to convert this transcript for you. Are you going to take us up on this?
If not, then I'm going to believe this is all fake or a snake oil sales pitch.
I'm sorry if that offends you, but I think most of us are tired of the elusive info thing

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

waverlyhills
As much as I would love to believe in the magic and mystery of such an event, I am always forced to return to the same questions. Why do these "new gods" only seem to wish to communicate with specially selected seers?

Because those guys are nutters.

As much as I want to believe it, I don't, been burned too many times.

If only the aliens picked people who weren't mentally ill or delusional or charlatans, don't they know people won't believe them?

Message to aliens:
Normal people want to know too!
(That excludes me)

I am beginning to believe the aliens choose the the nutters on purpose, they can have fun watching them get ridiculed without blowing their cover.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I got the access denied also. Even after registering. What if you just copied and pasted the txt? Or email to the guy who asked and he can maybe fix it.

Firepiston

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

sled735

tanka418

sled735
reply to post by FirePiston

I've posted a thread for help on the "computer help" forum. Hopefully, someone will be along shortly.

If nothing works out well enough for ya; let me know. I have a server and can host the file for ya.

I think I'm going to need your help! Sigh...
Thank you

I've U2U'd you...soon as I get the pdf I put it on my server and send you the link and or post it here.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
My time to edit has run out. I haven't had any sleep because I work third shift.

So... it's my bedtime. I'll get the link to you when I get up, or maybe next week, if I have to contact Alfred. It takes him awhile to get my mail answered.

I have a member here that is helping me, but I can't stay up much longer; my eyes are running together.

Sorry folks. I didn't know the link wouldn't work. We'll get it sooner, or later.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Thanks, Sled. You probably should have checked to be sure all the information was there and ready to be accessed before blowing the whistle.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
ATTENTION: |'m just posting this here now, because |'d like it documented in case the aliens beat the OP to getting this posted. | await their presence. If they can fly around they can certainly do some kind of "mind meld" and get folks to pull their heads out of their own backsides?

ka' ahma aht uhn..

namaste

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
Thanks, Sled. You probably should have checked to be sure all the information was there and ready to be accessed before blowing the whistle.

It worked for me. I didn't know it wouldn't open for you all. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Sled

I've created a blog that I can post it on then put the link here

I'll ask one of the mods to move it to your op if you like

Failure cannot live with persistence

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I truly believe you sled. I have followed your threads and I really enjoy them and I find you to be a genuine person even though I don't know you personally.

Good luck with it all and hopefully you will be able to figure something out.

Have a nice rest!
edit on 18-10-2013 by natalia because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   

sled735

AfterInfinity

It worked for me. I didn't know it wouldn't open for you all. Sorry.

No worries Sled. Appreciate the effort and OP. You'll get a proper d/l link posted soon.

If you still need help, email me the file and I'll get it posted to a site that it can be d/l'd from and I'll email you the link. I'll PM you my email addy...

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi sled. Very interesting stuff indeed. Don't worry about it. It will all out come right

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by sled735

Sled

Cody

Sent you an e-mail

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Thanks! I have a couple of people working on it for me now. I just need to collapse in my chair while I wait. LOL

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Technologically advanced enough for superluminal travel.

Can't post a simple pdf file?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by signalfire

......Hey i wonder if the aliens can get me to the top of a Team Deathmatch on call of duty?...Probably not!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

cody599
reply to post by sled735

Sled

Cody

When you ask them to post the link, be sure they put it at the bottom where the "wrong" one is. I have another one at the top. People are mistaking it for the link.

Thanks.

edit on 10/18/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
10 flags, and I don't even have the transcript up yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Got it

Computer says converting now

Will ask for it to replace the bottom link if it all works

Sleep well Sled

Angels on your pillow

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

I'm not going anywhere. I'll sit here and close my eyes until this is done. When it's up, I'll be able to sleep.

Thanks, Cody.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join