It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the Gods: A 90 Page Transcript of Messages From an Orion E.T., Sigilda

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zilebeliveunknown

Summary:
In step #1, 12.5% of the human DNA will be modified, 32% in step #2. Step #2 begins when step #1 has attained a certain potential. For some time, both changes will run parallel. Time frame: summer/fall 2013.

So our DNA is being modified and our energy channels are being broadened as await a shower of love?

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   

tanka418
Okay the PDF should be viewable now.

Keeping the link out here so people will see it until the MODS post it.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

PURPORTEDLY from an "ET" claiming to be from Orion.

Please get the facts straight.

Sigh.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

These ARE the facts, according to Alfred.

This is the gray area forum. Don't get your panties in a wad!

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I asked JAK to move the link as per your instructions

But he/she must be busy

Now get some sleep

Cody

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

WOW Man! We are on the same wave length! We must have hit the send button at the same time.
I just sent you a message about this.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Some people read while already having a judgment about the topic.

The best part about the truth is that its still true weather closed minded people believe it or not. Come on people get your Chakra's together!

S&F

„Let me explain: ...you breathe and are annoyed at the same time...“ (Sigilda often uses a word which apparently doesn’t exist in my vocabulary. My telepathic translating device came up with “annoyed”. Actually, she rather means “negative emotions” which also include “aggression”. I can sense this meaning emotionally). Alfred: „Wait a moment, I have to write this down... You said we inhale and are annoyed at the same time???“ Sigilda: „It is unusual. Why are you annoyed, when you are inhaling that which is love?

Stop being 'annoyed' people and feel the love! Love yourself first truly and honestly. If you cannot do this you are not ready.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

. . . according to Alfred.

Wellllllllllllllll . . . considering that 6 decades of interactions with the critters are best characterized as

plagued with their chronic LYING . . .

I'm not impressed with any assertions arising out of such interactions . . .

REGARDLESS of how intensely with how much of a full court press the satanic globalist oligarchy propagandizes with such notions.

We were warned 2,000 years ago that THE GREAT DECEPTION in this era would be incredibly great and hard to see through.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not even going there. That is an entirely different thread.
I'm educated on the the Bible prophecies and other things it says too.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Hi Sled.. S&F for this.. however..

did I completely miss something ... how did this group make contact.. what initated the contact, ect...the PDF doesn't explain it nor does his website..

but I"m in a rush and have to go to work ..

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

The Star Seed group gets together on certain dates and has meditation sessions. This is what Alfred received telepathically in their sessions from Jan-May of this year.
That's all I know.

The website gives the dates on the left of the page when the next one is coming up... I think. If not, it tells on his site somewhere. I'm brain dead at the moment from lack of sleep. LOL

edit on 10/18/2013 by sled735 because: Brain dead

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

I cannot think

of a FOOLPROOF WAY

TO DISTINGUISH

between what is claimed about such goings on

vs

other "entities" with capacities to communicate directly to a human mind . . .

pretending and convincing the 'victim'

that THAT is what's going on--regardless of how askew from reality the direct-to-mind propagandizing/mind control was.

And I don't think you can, either.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

This is what Alfred received telepathically in their sessions from Jan-May of this year.

And here I thought for a moment that Jan-May was the name of yet another verbose entity from Orion (which is a constellation of stars separated by HUGE distances BTW, not a place).

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not saying you're wrong... Not saying you're right. How could we possibly prove it either way?

Just posting the info for Alfred.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

There are ways . . .

Not interested in going there.

I do think that Guy Malone has plenty of insight on such things.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Im glad you got the pdf working, im looking forward to reading it.

Love and harmony
Whateva

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Ms. Sled,

I sense and appreciate your spirit and I don't know where you're from but wherever it is I can feel your energy from here. It's always positive and anyone who frequents this site would pretty much agree. I wanted to get that out of the way before I stated my opinion re: the info provided.

I'm all for love, light and happiness, the one true creator knows this. However, I tried to read the information but it wasn't resonating with me. I think the people involved are not trying to defraud anyone, but I think some confusion exists. Reminds me, very much, of a group I got in with, a small group from around the world. We met just about every night in video conference. We all had the best intentions and the group still exists minus me. They have gone on a track where after a while they become genuinely convinced they are the chosen ones.

I see the same thing with this group and there "starseeed specialness". I know that's not their intent I'm just calling what I'm seeing. Furthermore, always beware specific dates, there are so many examples of how this never ends well. In fact, on many occasions it seems like maybe they re receiving truth and then once trust is established, that trust is broken by the ET's leaving the seer with a bum wrap and good intentions. I am seeing this here also...sorry.

Lastly, I noticed that the range of dates for us on earth "receiving the light" was the same time men, women and children were being gassed with Sarin. How do we reconcile that?

There is more to life then blood, sweat and tears but I just don't think this is it. Thanks for sharing though.

With love,
Rosinitiate

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:03 PM
link   
The reason why they dont just show up is due to the standard human nature to panic and freak out. of the spectrum of humanity, there will be reactions to an event of this magnitude from one extreme to the other, from mass insane looting and killing by those whom will be sure it is an attack all the way to self inflicted death by those from certain religious extremes. From their prospective, this is probally the softest approach to a species as infant as ours actually is on the grand scale. We have only set foot on our moon, (some say hoax) a species that travels to solar systems is way beyond our comprehension on all levels. For most of this planet it will be a serious shock, some more than others, but, if true, and I am not saying it is as I have no such communication, this would change the world forever, cause leaders to fall(see ya Barry Soreoto) and reconstruct everything about religion. There will also be those freakshows whom will want to destroy them as their small brainwashed minds tell them to. A soft, small approach is the only way to make this thing work, expand it from there....

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Oh wow, i am glad to see this!
I was wondering when the hell all the star seeds where going to wake up, i thought i was the only "pioneer" at the moment.

Now we can get the ball ROLLIN!

Thanks alot for sharing.
Cannot express how greatfull i am to know this is happening to others now.
- I have experienced the exact same thing, in the same manner, and reported also in a similar matter.
All the information is correct to 100%.

posted on Oct, 18 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

sled735
reply to post by BO XIAN

I'm not saying you're wrong... Not saying you're right. How could we possibly prove it either way?

Just posting the info for Alfred.

I can assure you these things will come to pass.
Most will not see for a while.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join