It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baking Soda Cures Cancer???

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by noefirecrest

A normal healthy body maintains blood ph between 7.35 and 7.45. Do you dispute this?

That IS slightly alkaline, a ph in which it's claimed cancer can not survive. Do you dispute this?

What fluid ph that reaches the cancer can be raised without causing an unhealthy rise in blood ph?

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
the the only way to settle this ats is for us to get some experimental subjects the yes camp applicants out there get/ takes chemo/pills etc .

the no camp does all the hidden stuff /royal rife /Dr simoncini / wilhelm reich etc etc .

between the 300-400 members who are always online we must know 1000-2000 + people with cancer and over a 2-3 year period we could put OUT RESULTS ONLINE nuff said ats .

talk is cheap
lets get motivated

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by DenyObfuscation

Well re-read my previous posts... I have answered that already...
edit on 19-10-2013 by noefirecrest because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

noefirecrest

Every possible fluid serum is fine (except maybe urine)... or at least a combination of them...
Blood has a very very narrow range of pH changes so I would avoid to consider it (in reply to GEmersonBiggins)...
I am repeating myself but Saliva looks good enough to me...

Just take any alternative treatment based on changing body pH level, there are many choices:
-Baking soda+maple syrup
-Simoncini
-mineral cure
-ozone cure (dangerous)
-H2O2 cure (dangerous)
-Alivizatos cure (beta-alanine/niacin)
-Budwig diet

If there was only one convincing study that shows that just one of those alternative cure is not working, I would be silent here.

I thought you were leaving? Well, since it appears you started an ATS account just to pitch your website I guess you'll be around as long as you can post in this thread.

The thing is, there are peer reviewed studies on how pH works in the body.

Since there are no studies to show that these supposed alternative cancer cures actually work you can't say...

"If there was only one convincing study that shows that just one of those alternative cure is not working, I would be silent here."

In this case the burden of proof is on you. If you aren't familiar with Le Chatelier's principle; google it and learn.
edit on 19-10-2013 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2013 by GoldenBrain71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by spartacus699

Very interesting documentary. What harm would it have caused to conduct tests using sodium carbonate? This doctor reminds me of a doctor who was scoffed at for claiming ulcers were caused by a bacteria known as h-pylori. He was labeled a quack until he used himself as a guinea pig and swallowed the bacteria himself to prove it.

You have to question who's pulling the strings on cancer research. A $3.00 box of baking soda isn't going to make pharmaceutical companies rich. It's a shame that all possible cures are not being taken seriously. When people are dying of cancer, the last thing they can rely on is hope for a possible cure no matter how questionable the treatment can be.

Chemotherapy kills, I had to watch my sister-in-law go down hill as soon as she had her first treatment. To think we are still using treatments that are killing healthy cells, is to me barbaric and close minded.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

I appreciate spartacus699 starting this thread. Though I don't agree that eating sodium bicarbonate will cure cancer it does give us all the opportunity to debate the issue.

There have been doctors who have used sodium bicarbonate intravenously to increase pH in the body, thus making the patient more alkaline. There is some evidence to suggest that increasing the cancer patients pH makes other treatments such as chemo, radiation...etc more effective, however sodium bicarbonate alone will not cure cancer. This is unfortunate because sodium bicarbonate is relatively inexpensive, especially when compared to chemo, radiation and other treatments.

There are some very promising treatments coming our way that do not harm healthy cells. Scientists have developed a nano-tech laser treatment which has shown great results and should be available to everybody within 5 years or so. Oh, and it's under peer review, unlike curing cancer by eating baking soda. Link below...

news.stanford.edu...

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

WeRpeons
reply to post by spartacus699

Very interesting documentary. What harm would it have caused to conduct tests using sodium carbonate? This doctor reminds me of a doctor who was scoffed at for claiming ulcers were caused by a bacteria known as h-pylori. He was labeled a quack until he used himself as a guinea pig and swallowed the bacteria himself to prove it.

You have to question who's pulling the strings on cancer research. A $3.00 box of baking soda isn't going to make pharmaceutical companies rich. It's a shame that all possible cures are not being taken seriously. When people are dying of cancer, the last thing they can rely on is hope for a possible cure no matter how questionable the treatment can be.

Chemotherapy kills, I had to watch my sister-in-law go down hill as soon as she had her first treatment. To think we are still using treatments that are killing healthy cells, is to me barbaric and close minded.

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister, but it doesn't kill everyone...it saved my life. It is horrible, and I am all for trying to find a better way....but it does help some people. I had chemo and radiation, and my tumor is completely gone within 8 weeks, and I am doing great.I don't think we should tell people it will definitely kill them. Each case is unique, and for some people, chemo and radiation are not a good choice. But for some, it will save their lives.....as it did mine and several other ATS members.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 03:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

Thanks for the reply.

Having read some of this thread's data on acid, etc., I'm not sure it was the baking soda, per say.

I took it in tap water, three times a day, one half teaspoon in the glass. No maple syrup or "sugar" involved for me.

The second cancerous lesion came about 2 months into the regimen of baking soda.

The radiation did kill both lesions and had little collateral damage as it was applied to the surface lesion.

I suspect the minerals had a bigger effect, however, the reasoning is tenuous to say the least.

As I was raised in the NW, all the drinking water is "soft"...low mineral content. Rain water or snow run-off. When I'd go further east and drank "harder" water, I'd immediately get the "Tennessee two-step".

On this ionic mineral formula, VERY concentrated, organic...so on, I followed the maximum dosage of their highest concentration available. 7 drops in distilled water three times a day. I followed this and the baking soda for six months at max dosage. No diarrhea whatsoever.

When my daughter and son-in-law tried a 2 drop dosage once a day they both got diarrhea immediately.

Later on , when I lowered the dosage to around once a week, the full dosage did make me inconstant. about five drops once a week seems to suffice.

My guess, and it is a guess, that my life-style as a over-the-road trucker...no exercise, lousy food, poor sleep so on all resulted in a chronic mineral deficiency.

So the theory is a chronic mineral shortage, I have no idea which...could be trace minerals combined with other shortages. The body took this max strength version at max dosage for over 6 months without any problems. After the body was more (in balance?) it returned to using small amounts of these minerals, then voiding the excess.

As you can see, this is a very weak rational and may be totally wrong, but it's the best I can do to try to explain it.

As far as top-of-the line minerals and vites are concerned they generally are NOT health food store items. Some require memberships and direct mail-orders for the rest.

If you or someone is going to try this, then I recommend not scrimping on lesser products. Too much is at stake, IMO.

This version is called FULVIC ionic minerals. Available at WWW.optimallyorganic.com. (Get the most concentrated version as well.)

Much reduced work..no trucking for a year or so, and a stress reduced lifestyle can't be discounted as part of the right things to do.

As this is an immune system issue, these actions may only have had an indirect effect of improving that system rather than a "cancer cure". I just don't know.LOL

That's my best explaination. Hope it helps.

posted on Nov, 9 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage please help what do I do to help my dad he as three one that is supposed to be the worst. I need to be able to give him alternative that works and saves him
Thanks

Thanks thanks thanks the Bot

Can someone pm me exactly how to make and use the formulas. Thank you... Don

edit on 9-11-2013 by dlbott because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:02 PM
link   
this is going to sound harsh so i will say sorry now as i really dont want to offend.

when i read these threads it boggles my mind and really shows me how different each individual human is.

someone reads these baking soda and maple syrup 'cures' and are fascinated by them and have stories of success.

i look at these 'cures' and become instantly baffled, not fascinated. i immediately think if someone actually thinks they will cure their cancer with syrup and baking soda then they are extremely naive or have some sort of mental illness.
with all the different types of cancers and stages of them and each persons individual physiology some really think these things will work.

well for your sake i hope it does but i truly feel sorry for you

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i also need to toss in there if maple syrup cured cancer then maple syrup would become extremely expensive. stock prices would soar and you wouldnt be able to get it at a grocery store.

and then there is the fact that doctors dont too often use maple syrup. you would think it would catch on in the medical community. med school would have syrup classes.
25ml's per hour per kilo

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by sandman441

Im just glad it works gout sucks. I onlyget it if I eat oranges or anything with oranges in it.

Gout...horrible, nasty and bloody painful.

Used to get it years ago if i drank 'a little too much' lager beer.

So i don't drink too much lager and haven't had it since, thankfully.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join