It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will 33% Americans eat & fuel cars when assistance eventually shuts down?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:50 PM
link   

This is the Welfare Nation. The Untied States of America has become a Welfare State. Over 100,000,000 million people on Welfare and cash assistant in the Untied States of America. With 1/3 of all Welfare recipient cases in California. It's amazing that our economy hasn't completely collapsed yet. With a Federal deficit of over 18 trillion dollars. This is the great economy that President Barack Hussein Obama has delivered us. Everywhere I look I see EBT or some kind of Welfare benefit program taken. From the liquor store, post office, the mall, Ross, 99 cents stores, etc, etc, the list keeps going on and on. There's really no need to get a job. I suspect that many people hope the economy never turn around. That would mean going back to work.

Wow, didnt know EBT pays for not just food but:

restaurants
liquor
strip clubs
auto parts & accessories
walmart & costco gasoline
cash - yeah you can 'buy' cash at most stores from the cashier with your EBT card?!

What else did I miss? And what happens to this 3rd of Americans when these cards shut down for one reason or another. How will they all survive, and for how long?

My theory is that cutting off aid to 1/3 of society, would illicit them turning on the other 2/3. In the end, you'd be lucky to have 1/3 the population left. Perhaps that is how it so designed?

edit on 13-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by gardener

Well then looks like headlines will say "Civil unrest has intensified with the cessation of all necessities" followed by troops rolling down the streets in the name of "restoring order"
edit on 13-10-2013 by starwarsisreal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
ironically. that 3rd will bring down the other 2/3's
because the 2/3's cant help them anymore.
ungrateful and desperate, they just want it back. and 100% will suffer for it.

so much justice in the world.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Did you notice that EBT has been "broken" all day?

I swear to you that this "government" intended this. After putting all those people on the "free money" train they took it away (for who knows how long?) to see if they get the desired result. My belief is that they intend to set off a war among the citizens.

This may be just a brief experiment to see if they can lather us up enough to justify Martial Law. If so, expect them to take the next logical step....

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
How will 33% Americans eat & fuel cars when assistance eventually shuts down?

There will be mass looting and chaos.

The National Guard will be activated.

It will not be good.

The President will address the nation.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Posted this in another thread.

This is what will happen.

Springhill Police Chief Will Lynd confirms they were called in to help the employees at Walmart because there were so many people clearing off the shelves. He says Walmart was so packed, "It was worse than any black Friday" that he's ever seen.

Walmart shelves in Springhill, Mansfield, cleared in EBT glitch

Watch the video.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:29 PM
link   
There is assistance for gas? I have never heard of this......

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   
There has been a lot of speculation about when exactly in the western world will the SHTF

When the "checks" stop...

well, there's your sign

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Ex_CT2:

After putting all those people on the "free money" train...

Hang on, hang on! So, you're in the unenviable position of being out of work, you can't pay your mortgage or rent fully, you can't adequately feed and clothe you're family, and your only source of income is the EBT, so those not in the same bad situation as you confer the title of parasite upon you.

What are you going to do if you're only source of income is taken from you? Do you allow your family to go hungry and remain peaceful and law abiding. Do you sit placidly and inert while the bellies of your children rumble?

Of course, those whom are working and not in your situation will expect you to remain law abiding and unprotesting and grateful for the pittance you receive. You love being out of work and constantly at struggle, and no matter how bad you're situation gets, you must remain peaceful and law abiding and grateful. Rubbish!

You take away the means to feed themselves and people will not remain peaceful. Welfare is a safety valve for society. Yes, a small percentage claiming welfare do abuse the system, it happens in every country that has welfare. The majority on welfare do not abuse the system, but those whom are not on welfare prefer to believe the myth that everyone on welfare is a parasite on society.

What would you rather have...social breakdown or a welfare system that staves that off? Becareful what you wish for, you just might get it!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Theres plenty of surplus food (36m tons per year, enough to feed 80m people) coupled with a 33% reduction in consumption it seems perfectly viable to keep everyone fed and healthy

More walking and running will also be beneficial.

Both combined would reduce stress on the health system whatever colour it is.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ParanoidAmerican

Rolaids is how I spell relief...for gas

The big oil lobysters, like the reloadable bank card folks all have a hand in the policy cookie Jar

edit on 13-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Nothing. It's only 33%. Who cares if they die? we only need to maintain a population that is 10% of current levels to have a healthy, viable civilization. The upside is, with 33% of the "dead weight" eliminated, society will be much better off!

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

soylent green has to be made out of something....

though I would have thought corn fed or free range poor people might have been the more preferable source for nutritions sake
edit on 13-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CarbonBase

I care, thats 80 million less people to gently poke fun at. Thats a global comic loss regardless of their nationality.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by elysiumfire

I merely mean to say that it was a conscious decision and a convenient plan for the Gov't to get this many people on government handouts. I do not blame the people who are dependent upon these handouts.

In general, please note that I am a critic of this Administration—not its victims—and particularly this . . . "current resident of the White House." It's an intentional plan they're carrying out, and I intend to point such things out to my last breath.

Again, please note how I phrased what you're being critical of....

edit on 10/14/2013 by Ex_CT2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   

gardener

Wow, didnt know EBT pays for not just food but:

restaurants
liquor
strip clubs
auto parts & accessories
walmart & costco gasoline
cash - yeah you can 'buy' cash at most stores from the cashier with your EBT card?!

i'll call you out on lies. i was just at a store the other day with someone using an EBT card. wine (which would be the same category as "liquor" or alcohol), WAS NOT COVERED, nor was an "energy drink". those had to be payed for with cash, in fact the checkout terminal automatically separated them out from the other food purchases to be payed extra after the EBT card had been put through. from that i would have to think almost everything else on your "list" would be bogus, excepting for the possibility of restaurants (food) and perhaps even FOOD at the strip club but nothing else.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by generik

beers can be rung through as "PLU" chicken wings...
lowers the liquor type taxes paid by the business too
I worked for a bar that punched in drinks as Liqour labour Ice glass and the booze was priced at cost...saved the owner 50, grand a year in saved taxes....

local business will occasionaly bend certain rules with certain peeps...you know...keeps the heart monitor beeping on the economummy
edit on 14-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Danbones
reply to post by generik

beers can be rung through as "PLU" chicken wings...
lowers the liquor type taxes paid by the business too
I worked for a bar that punched in drinks as Liqour labour Ice glass and the booze was priced at cost...saved the owner 50, grand a year in saved taxes....

local business will occasionaly bend certain rules with certain peeps...you know...keeps the heart monitor beeping on the economummy
edit on 14-10-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

well that would be fraud plain and simple, and should be investigated and charges laid, business licences removed. even going after those card holders involved in said fraud, should be done, and appropriate charges laid. being fraud it is NOT a legitimate use of the cards. but also keep in mind that is not just an issue with EBT cards but seems to have happened with any form of "social payouts" in any form.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Actually the internet is loaded with accounts and news coverage of liquor stores and strip clubs ATMs that accept EBT debit, in turn which holders can legally comingle with savings/cash on hand and thus use to purchase liquor/lap dances etc

Likewise theres lots of cases of convenience stores that do sell hard liquor (every state liquor laws differ somewhat) and can charge it to EBT as other.

Again, I didnt know too and am surprised EBT is becoming so functionally broadly accepted. The fact its accepted at Walmart and Costo Gas STATIONS and AUTO ZONE should be outrageous enough, not so outrageous enough to shoot or call lies on the messenger. This is just a thread, not a legal document not court of law. Everything's open for discussion, aint it? So please keep it civil, I can't believe I even have to write that!

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Heres a video of some of the many Walmart gas STATIONS... they are popular for the fact they offer rollback and accept EBT!

If one still doesnt believe that the (currently) are equipped physically to accept EBT, please get out alittle and check it out at your nearest Walmart. (I actually dont shop at Walmart, but toured it once after hearing about meth shops being set up in Walmarts)

edit on 14-10-2013 by gardener because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join