It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Alert {Maurice Sklar Electrical Grid Blackout Eastern USA}

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Fromabove
America has forsaken God.

Correction .. the WORLD has. The entire planet is steeped in evil.

I have never understood people who go around saying that America is going to be punished by God for being so damnevil, but they always ignore the massive evil going on all around the rest of the world. If God is so pissed at the USA for supposedly being 'evil' ... then He surely is UBER-pissed off at the rest of the planet. They aren't exactly angels, ya' know?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   

FlyersFan

Fromabove
America has forsaken God.

Correction .. the WORLD has. The entire planet is steeped in evil.

I have never understood people who go around saying that America is going to be punished by God for being so damnevil, but they always ignore the massive evil going on all around the rest of the world. If God is so pissed at the USA for supposedly being 'evil' ... then He surely is UBER-pissed off at the rest of the planet. They aren't exactly angels, ya' know?

In the vision the Lord gave me, the waves were the world and most of that had already suffered the fate coming to America. The storm coming to America came from the storm started around the world. The world is full of evil and is being judged by God for it. But America is also being judged at the same time. Since I live in America the vision was seen from that perspective.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Certainly a "terrorist" [i.e. so labeled group of agents of the globalist oligarchy] hit on the grid seems to be more than readily doable.

Though, probably from the upper ranks of the oligarchy, LOTS of methods are readily doable . . . including having someone loft a device high to emit EMP.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

MamaJ
reply to post by BO XIAN

I understand your concerns, however if you do have faith... don't stop now.

Have faith, and do not worry about tomorrow as tomorrow is not promised and your worries of today need to be lifted up as well.

Don't worry. Throw your hands up and give it to God. Thy will is already done. Enjoy each moment as they come.

Yes . . . your exhortation is wisdom.

Though a watchman is duty bound to urge others to prepare, imho.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

INDEED.

I think folks fail to understand the Biblical principle:

TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS REQUIRED.

America has had an abundance of God's truths and blessings spread far and wide across our lands.

To have the truth and poo all over it with glee and abandon is a serious thing.

We are more accountable than lands where His truths have been relatively non-existent, rather, not widely known or published.

And, perhaps given that He has begun His judgments with the household of faith . . . He may begin His more severe judgments of the nations with the USA . . .

Begun . . . far from finished.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree. If we had not claimed to be God's nation and one that loves life, truth, and justice. And if we didn't profess to be blessed of God and rooted in His wisdom, then maybe we would have been just one of the nations going through end time struggles. But because we made such claims and then rejected Him and sought after our own desires, you would think He would have to focus His attention because of that.

At this point unless there is a massive revival of Christians back to God, and a nation turning back to God. Unless some miracle of God happens, this nation is seeing it's final days. You can see and feel it sliding into darkness more and more every day.

Of course, non believers won't see it that way, but that doesn't mean much anyway. God is still God and judgement still comes.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Fromabove
reply to post by BO XIAN

I agree. If we had not claimed to be God's nation and one that loves life, truth, and justice. And if we didn't profess to be blessed of God and rooted in His wisdom, then maybe we would have been just one of the nations going through end time struggles. But because we made such claims and then rejected Him and sought after our own desires, you would think He would have to focus His attention because of that.

At this point unless there is a massive revival of Christians back to God, and a nation turning back to God. Unless some miracle of God happens, this nation is seeing it's final days. You can see and feel it sliding into darkness more and more every day.

Of course, non believers won't see it that way, but that doesn't mean much anyway. God is still God and judgement still comes.

Yes because Christianity is such a bastion of goodwill and sentiment towards others... Where is God's reprisal against the Catholic priesthood for years of child abuse? What about against the Catholic church in general for generations of corruption? I'd say that the Catholic religion should be more recognized by God than one measly country ruled by its people. But of course the arrogance of the people in our nation shows here. America is the best and has been the best for a while so naturally our position should go uncontested forever. Yea right. Empires come and go, no empire in history has ever withstood the test of time and any empire that still exists as a country is just a mere fragment of its former glory. America is no different in this regard. We had our time, now we must recognize that it is up. This has nothing to do with God, just the natural flow of human civilization.

You could probably find citizens of the British empire lamenting that the fall of the British empire was God's reprisal about something or other. Spanish Empire? Same thing. Name any empire with Christianity as its religion of choice and I'd bet there are some fools chalking up the fall of the empire as God's fault, thereby displacing the true blame for the fall. The people.
edit on 15-10-2013 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Well, like I said.

As for the Catholic Church. The Catholic Church is a religion not a person. Christianity is about Jesus (a person) and our relationship to Him. I'm not the judge of Catholics, as I am not the judge of America. But from what I can see, this is why I said "Why should God bless and protect America seeing that she has forsaken the Lord." If she returns to the Lord things might change.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

You are altering my premise. Catholicism may be a religion but it is made up of people, just like America. These people also profess to spread the word of God. However at the same time, they are doing massive evil and not practicing what they preach. If God doesn't care enough to purge the Catholic religion, what makes you so confident that he cares to purge the United States? The Catholic religion has existed for 2000 years and has influenced FAR more people than the American Empire which has existed for 237 years. Yet you seem to believe that America is far more deserving of God's divine judgment than the Catholic religion.

It's not like our depravity is even a new phenomenon. Throughout our history we massacred, displaced, and disenfranchised the natives; enslaved an entire race, fought bitterly to maintain the slavery, after losing it racial segregated the populous', then fought bitterly to maintain that; put Japanese in interment camps during WWII and practically worked Chinese people to death building the railroads; and more atrocities. But yea our nation is TOTALLY one of good Christian values. Keep living in your dream world.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Krazysh0t

Ok, I think I know what you were trying to say. God might be judging them now. Look at the Pope they have now. He says you don't have to believe in Jesus to be saved. He says to forget about abortion, and to welcome homosexuals into the church. This will only make the Christians in the Catholic Church want to leave it.

God uses different ways for different peoples so we probably have to wait and see on this. I'm not a Catholic so I only know what I see and read, and it seems that the Catholic Church is setting itself up for a fall of major proportions. I heard today that the more conservative people in the Catholic Church are beginning to "question" the ability of the present Pope.

edit on 15-10-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your intentions with the OP are good Bo, as are most of your postings here; you are a person after God's heart and it is pleasing to see your work.

However, this is the plain truth:

We are living at the end of this age, the age of mankind's self rule under the guidence of Satan and the demons. The whole of civilization was build upon the foundations of choas (Satan) and His way of thinking. The entire way mankind processes information and addresses issues/conflicts is driven from our carnality at present (except those called out of this age by Almighty God for a purpose).

In order for God to establish His Kingdom over all the Earth (7th trumpet, on Pentecost) all the kingdoms of this age must fall (be destroyed), so that the mountain of the Eternal (Kingdom of God) can fill all the Earth.

The end of this age is the natural progression of mankind's self governance over time, by our nature we would destroy everything in order to have it "our way", that is the true witness of this age and of mankind.

God's will has always been to end the age of mankind's self rule after 6000 years of it, and establish His Kingdom over all the Earth for the following 1000 years (6 days you shall do your own work, but the 7th day is the Sabbath of the Eternal). We are at that time now.

Spiritual Israel has already been judged, the temple has been measured (Church of God, Body of Christ, Temple of God).

Next is physical Israel (USA, UK, AU, NZ, CA), since these nations received the birthright promises of Abramham's children; they have used those blessings to bring the world to the brink of destruction (economic tumiol leading to war). After the nations of Israel fall, by the manifestation of events such as the one your OP is intending to prevent, the power vacuum resulting will propel the remaining nations into WW3.

God is going to save us from self annihilation, the nations of this age must fall for God's will to be done, mankind must place it's only hope in the present on the return of the savior at the sounding of the 7th trumpet, on a Pentecost. That is God's will, that is the focus of the prayers of those who have God dwelling in their minds as begotton sons.

Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done on earth.

God bless,

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 10:42 AM
link   
This whole God thing is quite confusing. He supposedly is bringing on an event which will cause suffering and wiping out of humanity. Yet we are taught he is a loving and merciful God. Why would he do that to those he created in his own image and likeness? Why can't anyone accept the fact that man brings everthing on himself without bringing God into the equation? I like the Bible thumpers who pray for everything. If prayers they get the outcome they wish for and say God answered their prayers. If they don't get the outcome they wanted they say it was "God's will" that they didn't get their prayers answered. What if two people pray for different outcomes for the same situation? Does God calculate the number of hours they spent in church or how much they've read their Bible to decide whose wish to grant? But I don't judge. If someone wants to telepathically converse with an imaginary deity because of their fear of the unknown, let them be. It's times like this I thank God I'm an atheist. (That last line is irony for those that try to figure it out).

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

Your prediction fits what the FEMA has seemed to prepare for such as drills in area 3, large purchases of meals and water for that area, all by Oct 1, 2013. Perhaps they know something we don't?

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   

UnBreakable
This whole God thing is quite confusing. He supposedly is bringing on an event which will cause suffering and wiping out of humanity. Yet we are taught he is a loving and merciful God. Why would he do that to those he created in his own image and likeness? Why can't anyone accept the fact that man brings everthing on himself without bringing God into the equation? I like the Bible thumpers who pray for everything. If prayers they get the outcome they wish for and say God answered their prayers. If they don't get the outcome they wanted they say it was "God's will" that they didn't get their prayers answered. What if two people pray for different outcomes for the same situation? Does God calculate the number of hours they spent in church or how much they've read their Bible to decide whose wish to grant? But I don't judge. If someone wants to telepathically converse with an imaginary deity because of their fear of the unknown, let them be. It's times like this I thank God I'm an atheist. (That last line is irony for those that try to figure it out).

Why would you blame God for what man does? Do you not realize God gave man the gift of freewill? Would you have him take that back? And yes, I agree that man brings everything on himself whether you bring God into it or not. I believe in doing what I can and leaving the rest in the hands of God. To me, expecting God to do everything is irresponsible, but there comes a time when you have done all you can do, you must leave the rest in God's hands and trust in Him. I am not particularly religious but know there is a God because of the reason you mentioned.

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

BO XIAN
Via email.

I haven't yet found it on his website. He tends to send things out by email quite some time before he gets around to posting them on his website:

www.mauricesklar.com...

I have written permission to post such in their entirety.

PRAYER ALERT

PRAYER ALERT! The LORD spoke to me in prayer tonight to alert the intercessors concerning an imminent threat to our electrical systems in America.

THIS IS SERIOUS! Fast and pray to stop this terrible terrorist attack on our power grids! I saw a vision of the East Coast of America completely blacked out, and with no way to restore the power. I am not sure whether it involves an EMP bombing attack or some other means of killing our electrical systems. But to me, it looked like a nuclear device was detonated in the upper atmosphere over the East Coast, in this vision, and just knocked out all the power.

I believe that the LORD showed me this in order to stop it. We have authority, Body of Messiah, to pray in Yeshua's Name and stop this terrible evil! THIS IS FOR REAL AND SERIOUS! Please cry out to the LORD for mercy, as we are vulnerable and a sitting duck unless the angels intervene! God have mercy on us! It was such a scary vision...and a VERY STERN warning from the LORD.

Blessings,

Maurice Sklar

Maurice Sklar Ministries . 12127 Mall Boulevard . A440 . Victorville, CA 92392
[email protected]

www.mauricesklar.com

I have been on Maruice's mainly list for years. HIs ministry is more worship music of a classical style.

I have found him above average in his anointing.

I haven't kept meticulous track of his prophecies. I've always found them to touch my spirit in an uncommon way. He hasn't tended to make many. Evidently since the turn of the Jewish New Year, he's had a lot more come to him than on average before.

I've found he and his wife to have a gentle and humble spirit, in general.

I certainly believe this call to prayer is genuine. Therefore what, otherwise, I don't know.

I know I've been quite concerned since reading of the electrical grid 'exercise' that some say will 'merely' be all of Texas and others say will be the whole USA. My Dad is on oxygen with a concentrator requiring electricity. He has resisted getting a generator or solar as a backup for it--being dismissive of such concerns. So, for me, this is a very serious issue beyond furnace fans, freezers and fridges.

I would appreciate knowing of any other dreams, visions, warnings related to this issue.

May those walking IN CHRIST stand strong and fast & pray earnestly against this destructive potential. May all spiritual and human efforts against such prayers fall neutered to the ground. May all determined diabolical forces abundantly reap what they typically sow speedily--for even any thought to fight against God and His folks in such matters. May God's angel armies fight in behalf of all of good heart in all such situations and matters. in Yeshua's Name, Amen.

edit on 13/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

I have mentioned this in other threads, have friend works for utility and some folks, govt, came in met with brass. They did not tell rank and file anything but my friend is really freaked. Getting his generators and supplies ready etc. Apparently, and I say this is strictly rumor mill, they, govt. Know something is coming and they have been working around the world at ways to protect power grids. So far there is no way to protect any power grid.

I had read a similar account somewhere from a Spanish speaking engineer who was basically saying the same thing. I lost computer and hard drive and am having trouble finding anything I had linked. I know the haters, flamers, and disinformation guys will flame me for no links. I just wanted to offer up what I had been hearing and seeing.

Also, it is welling up from deep within inside me. I can't explain it. I just know something is coming, I don't know what it is. Maybe it is the second coming, but the temple has not been rebuilt. The dome would have to come down and such political drama around that. It would take months for all of that and to build the temple.

So it must not be that, all I can say is it is like I am vibrating. It is almost unbearable but I don't know what to do.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 16 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ElohimJD

Thanks for your kind words and kind reply.

imho, clearly we are living in dramatic times . . . increasingly dramatic.

I pray the grid does NOT go down . . .

However, there have been so many warnings for so long . . . not only is 'crying wolf too often' in operation . . .

normalcy bias also floods the land . . .

as does rampant disbelief in the supernatural--unless it's new age or satanic supernatural . . . or "ET" fostered . . .

And the human organism has a horrible time dealing with intense foundational cognitive dissonance so tends to block out WHATEVER IT HAS TO to prevent such foundational dissonance.

Regardless, God will have His say and doings in the affairs of men to His glory and the destruction of all that is arrogant and evil against Him.

Thanks for your efforts hereon.

Your words about after God's heart touched me deeply . . . particularly at this needful time. THX THX.

posted on Jul, 2 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Closed for staff review:

15d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance written permission from TAN or their agents). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

Terms and Conditions of Use--Please Review

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join