It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prayer Alert {Maurice Sklar Electrical Grid Blackout Eastern USA}

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

Do you have any sense in your spirit about Maury's dream/vision?

What are your impressions for the next 45-55 days?

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
And while our government is trying to protect the power grid from hackers.

This guy.
www.arkansasmatters.com...

He was able to do this. Right next to a military base.

The power grid investigation began on August 21, 2013, with the sabotage of a high voltage power line support tower. Investigation of the 100-foot tower revealed that a shackle which holds a 500,000 volt power line was severed. Additionally, over 100 bolts securing the support tower had been removed leaving only five bolts to hold the tower and the power lines it carried in place. Due to the cut shackle, a power line fell on a nearby railroad track and was later struck by a passing train severing the power line causing a brief power outage in Cabot, Arkansas. Entergy was able to reroute power to mitigate the affect this outage had on its customers. Blue hose similar to that found at and near Woodring's residence was found around this sabotage site.

www.thv11.com...

He was caught because he tried to blow up the one in his own back yard.

goo.gl...

When cops showed up about a explosion in the neighborhood they found evidence that tied him to the other four attacks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

"THIS IS SERIOUS! Fast and pray to stop this terrible terrorist attack on our power grids! I saw a vision of the East Coast of America completely blacked out, and with no way to restore the power. I am not sure whether it involves an EMP bombing attack or some other means of killing our electrical systems. But to me, it looked like a nuclear device was detonated in the upper atmosphere over the East Coast, in this vision, and just knocked out all the power."

There are relatively few Nations which currently posses working nuclear weapons.

Fewer still with the capability to launch any type of missile/rocket to even a sub-orbital altitude.

And a scant few with the technology to launch a missile/rocket capable of carrying a workable nuclear weapon to an altitude high enough to effect an EMP strong enough to affect a large portion of the eastern coast of the United States.

And let us not forget that any "unannounced" launch of a ballistic missile capable of carrying such a device to the required altitude would be immediately targeted by spy satellites.

And that the un-announced detonation of any size nuclear device, in the atmosphere, which damages another nation, would likely be considered an act of war.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Hmmmm . . .

Soooooooo . . .

The 10,000 or so Iranian sleeper agents in the USA courtesy of the oligarchy's deliberately porous border between us and Mexico . . . could do a lot of damage to the grid.

Hmmmmm.

What's the candle market doing currently?

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Bhadhidar

Thanks for your great analysis.

I would assume that were such a device . . . whether nuke or a bit more exotic than a conventional nuke . . . purportedly a device designed exclusively to broadcast an EMP . . .

I would assume that the globalist oligarchy has plenty of such devices at its disposal . . . in a variety of locations under a variety of 'control groups' that could be tasked with such an event.

I would assume that they could order it from

1. Russia
2. Iran
3. France
4. The UK
5. China
6. The USA's own arsenal

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Time is running out friends. It's really important to go inward right now and find peace and love for self.

You will be tested so great courage and self belief will be required . Connect with christ consciousness or whatever brings you in to divine union. Trust that you will be protected by the light. A new beginning is almost upon us and it will be incredibly beautiful and spectacular.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blessings *

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by nimbinned

Thanks for your kind post.

My perspective is the priority of an authentic intimate relationship with the living risen Jesus The Christ vs a . . . hoaxed "Christ consciousness."

However, I certainly agree that time is running short and folks desperately need to learn the priority of loving others AS they love themselves.

Folks will not be taking gold nor iphones nor fancy cars into eternity.

Love learned in relationships can transfer . . . depending . . .

Priorities are priorities and Love is a very supreme priority.

Indeed.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Another psychic, Eric Leigh-Pink from World Predictions also predicted that the electrical grid will go down.

I wholeheartedly believe this will happen when ISON interjects between a planet and the Sun in November, 2013. The electrical disturbance could possibly trigger a mammoth CME from the Sun.

World Predictions

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Maybe I should do another search.

Last time I searched through dogpile.com, I didn't come up with much very convincing nor easily.

Has anyone else done a search?

What would be some good keywords . . . pondering

--November 2013 electrical grid
--November 2013 electrical grid blackout
--Nov 2013 electrical grid test
--Nov 2013 electrical grid exercise

--Nov 2013 prediction electrical grid blackout

--prediction electrical grid
--prediction electrical grid blackout

--Nov 2013 EMP prediction
--Nov 2013+EMP+ELECTRICAL GRID+BLACKOUT

ETC.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:15 AM
link   
So when there is no blackout they will claim their prayers stopped it....

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

It sounds like

you have already ruled THAT out as

an impossibility.

Where did you get such a lofty perch from which to judge that as impossible in this complex world and reality?

Perhaps you've never investigated the miracles in WW I and WW II that occurred as a consequence of PRAYER.

I'm utterly convinced that

When the dust of looming Armageddon has settled . . .

it will be demonstrated that PRAYER was more powerful and effective than virtually any other force . . . except for love . . . in this era.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   

BO XIAN
Perhaps you've never investigated the miracles in WW I and WW II that occurred as a consequence of PRAYER.

My favourite quote on "miracles",

Terry Pratchett quotes “Whatever happens, they say afterwards, it must have been Fate. People are always a little confused about this, as they are in the case of miracles. When someone is saved from certain death by a strange concatenation of circumstances, they say that's a miracle. But of course if someone is killed by a freak chain of events : the oil just spilled there, the safety fence just broke there : that must also be a miracle. Just because its not nice doesn't mean its not miraculous.”

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I have no great quibble with calling negative inexplicable/supernatural events "miracles."

I certainly have seen some . . . even as a function of prayer . . . though the negative option was only one of several mentioned in the prayers.

Though in one case, I felt a very unexpected, surprising and intense warning in my spirit to say to a Chairman of a missionary committee of a denomination . . . who was responsible for plaguing a 6 family missionary team with impossible to handle idiocies--REPEATEDLY--OVER YEARS . . . I felt a warning well up within me that I communicated to him on a phone call. Basically--to wit--that

THAT IF he continued being destructive to those families--who basically were authentic, earnest, humble, servant-hearted toward God and each other in spite of the home-office destructiveness--THAT IF he persisted in his destructiveness, God would take him out of this life, and soon. Within 30 days or so, he was dead of a brain aneurism. I assure you, the rest of the committee paid much better attention to solving the mission team's problems. They knew of the warning and the consequence quite vividly.

edit on 14/10/2013 by BO XIAN because: too much detail for a public forum

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   

signalfire
If prayer worked, church buses would stop going over cliffs, killing all concerned. Except for one or two, who are typically termed 'miracles' for some strange reason.

Methinks your pastor guy is trying to get some action (did he ask for money?) based on the grid-down false flag/practice scenario that's in the works.

Really people, I know you get an emotional warm spot when you read this stuff and 'believe' but it's all in your minds, quite literally. See the thread about how the Romans invented Jesus to control the Jewish population that were highly antagonistic to the Roman occupation. It's all been a 2000 year lie and it's time to wake up now.

You can't deal with reality until you know what it is, and it's not Zeus, Apollo, Baal, Mohammed, or Jesus.

Nicely written
it always seems that that everytime we have any sort of catastrophic event which is posted anywhere,
someone of deep religious blindness either puts up quotes, phrases, or god spoke to me last night.
and yet,. not a single event can truly be pined on "god"
lets take Harold Camping for example
I think to date,. he may have had the largest group of followers convinced he was talking to god
and now his followers are simply "Broke".

Also to add to "If prayer worked"
Africa would emerge from poverty, rape and corruption
God would not allow old men to marry girls of 10 years old
those that rape would be rendered in capable of an erection by some "Miracle"
the world would become the peacefull place it should be

but those things dont happen, because it is up to the people to make the changes
not a god or prophesy

edit on 14-10-2013 by Lil Drummerboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

As I've noted before . . . .

I told Harold Camping to his face . . . essentially . . . that he was off the wall . . . 40 years ago.

There's lots of noise on the channel.

You CAN AUTOMATICALLY choose to be victimized by a TYPE II ERROR in your obsession to avoid a TYPE I ERROR.

Both types of errors can be equally deadly.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Why waste time praying to change something? Prayer doesn't work, how about actually doing something like buying survival supplies. Maybe a new generator or something.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by UnifiedSerenity

I'm sorry but I"m not seeing a missile but instead a phallic symbol on one side and a building on the other. I'm not seeing how that translates to a missile and a tsunami on the Atlantic. Do you have some more information on this? Like a link or something? I'd like to check it out. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

A hit on our power grid by enemies makes a lot of sense. It wouldn't be that hard to do either.
So I think its in the area of 'common sense' to think it could happen.
I don't know if that common sense translated into a 'vision/prophecy' or if it
really was one from God ... time will tell. But a power grid hit?? That wouldn't surprise me.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by BO XIAN

I understand your concerns, however if you do have faith... don't stop now.

Have faith, and do not worry about tomorrow as tomorrow is not promised and your worries of today need to be lifted up as well.

Don't worry. Throw your hands up and give it to God. Thy will is already done. Enjoy each moment as they come.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
America has forsaken God. America is a land in defiance to God. America is a land of sin and rebellion. Why then should he stop it's enemies from attacking it? Why should He bestow the blessings of God to such a nation? A nation who has forsaken the Lord.

America is Babylon, and is like Egypt before it. And the Lord will make a difference between those that love Him and call on His name and those who hate Him and disperse His name. He will bless His children, those who follow Him. The rest will suffer as those that fight Him and hate Him.

We live in America, but America is not the nation we knew. And the only way out of all the things that are happening to her is to change, turn around, and come back to God.

The naysayers and unbelievers will resist this, but as I said, God makes a distinction between His people and those who have led America astray and those who live in America who have hated God.

In 1993 at exactly 7:05pm I received a vision from the Lord and he showed me America. In the vision I was standing on the seashore of the Atlantic Ocean and was at the midway point between New York and Florida. Suddenly a sword appeared above me in the sky pointing to my left, and I could discern New York city and it's tall buildings. Then he told me that He was going to bring a sword on this land for rejecting Him and His Son Jesus. (On 9/11 the sword came in the form of planes). Then I saw the sky grow dark and black as storm clouds came onshore. The sun receded behind me. I looked out into the waters that were churning and I saw people in the waves tossed about. There was a rock and a house on the rock where a man stood in a doorway where light came out from it into the darkness. The door closed and all at once all the people lunged for the rock but fell back into the water which began to flow past me, behind me faster and faster. I wanted to turn to look but was afraid. Behind me was a great abyss and everything went into it. And the Lord said to me,"Their end is their destruction."

The waves were the world and the people were lost, confused, and afraid. They had no security or hope. The world was in distress. The rock was the foundation of the Lord God and the man was Jesus. Yet the people wouldn't come to Him. The door closed and salvation was closed, and only then did the people know they lost out and sought for the rock only to fall back into a world of confusion and pain. America was swept away and destroyed in the blackness never to rise again.

Unless America returns to the Lord and does the things God says which is to save life and not destroy it, and to honor God and not reject Him, and to treat each person with love as they would want others to treat them, and to stop from sinning immoral sins. Unless they return, they, America will eventually be like any other nation that has rejected God for self and disappear into history.

So, why should God save America? Why should we deserve the blessing of God as the reward for rebellion and sin. Instead the people of God should be praying for God's mercy and for America to repent, because without God's mercy and forgiveness we're done as a nation. But as for the people of God, He has promised to save them, even in the worst of times. He does make a difference between good and evil.

edit on 14-10-2013 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join