It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS John Titor Project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Any plans to bring it back online?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by METACOMET

I would be interested to see a thorough analysis of Titorism.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

Almost certainly a hoax, of course.

However, I always found what "Titor" said about what he called "Everett-Wheeler-Graham" quantum theory, or the many worlds interpretation, to be fascinating. I enjoyed going back to those passages from time to time.

It can easily be found elsewhere, but ATS had it all set up in a configuration that was easy to read.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I must have missed it. The thread I mean.

I heard of Titor from some website but only after the fact that everyone decided it was a hoax. I wonder if it was ATS? I can't remember. Whatever I read explained the entire history of the Titor thing, with an insane amount of detail.. I bet it was here actually.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:36 AM
link   

METACOMET
reply to post by greencmp

Almost certainly a hoax, of course.

However, I always found what "Titor" said about what he called "Everett-Wheeler-Graham" quantum theory, or the many worlds interpretation, to be fascinating. I enjoyed going back to those passages from time to time.

It can easily be found elsewhere, but ATS had it all set up in a configuration that was easy to read.

Yes, just fun in general like Mel's hole or any good ghost story from summer camp.

I have been hoping for a good movie at least!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Dustytoad

I must have missed it. The thread I mean.

I heard of Titor from some website but only after the fact that everyone decided it was a hoax. I wonder if it was ATS? I can't remember. Whatever I read explained the entire history of the Titor thing, with an insane amount of detail.. I bet it was here actually.

Totally worth checking out, it's not like we believe most of this anyway, it is just fantastic fiction with the off-chance of... ?

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Anything involving John Titor gets my support. Bring back whatever they're talking about!!

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   

METACOMET
Any plans to bring it back online?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm in. Fascinating stuff...

I never knew there was a Titor project. I was here for the original thread though and remember that well.

BTW - your link returns a dreaded 404 error. My guess is that you knew that and/or that was the point though...

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Bring it back online?

Do you mean the John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project thread, which is in the General Conspiracies forum? That thread is still open and you're welcome to post in it.

ETA: OOPS! Okay, I see what you mean. The links in the OP of the above-linked thread are no good. (Old-style site links.)

Here's page one, found via "search": John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 1 of 19).

If I can hunt down the other pages and get their URLs then I can edit the OP in the "Project" thread and put them in there. It could take a while but clearly it would be good to have valid links for you all so you don't have to hunt for them. I'll do my best to get it fixed.
edit on 12/10/13 by JustMike because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   

JustMike

Bring it back online?

Do you mean the John Titor Timetravel_0: The ATS John Titor Project thread, which is in the General Conspiracies forum? That thread is still open and you're welcome to post in it.

ETA: OOPS! Okay, I see what you mean. The links in the OP of the above-linked thread are no good.

I'll check with our Admin and see if they can do anything about it.

That would be awesome would love to check it out.

The Bot

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I've revised my post with some new info.

I'll start searching now and see if I can find all 19 pages.

ETA: Okay, I've got the URLs for all 19 pages. (Each "page" is a new thread.) Plus another link for the three-page "Images" thread. I need to replace them all in the vaious OPs (or rather, see if a more IT-savvy staff member can organize the best way to do it), but meanwhile here's the links to the pages.
page 1
page 2
page 3
page 4
page 5
page 6
page 7
page 8
page 9
page 10
page 11
page 12
page 13
page 14
page 15
page 16
page 17
page 18
page 19
IMAGES

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

You did it, JustMike, thank you sir! I appreciate it.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I'm Titor and so is my wife!!

Bring Back TITORISM!!!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Korg Trinity

...all paradox is impossible. The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory is correct. All possible quantum states, events, possibilities and outcomes are real, eventual and occurring. The chances of everything happening someplace at sometime in the superverse is 100%

- "John Titor"

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

METACOMET

Korg Trinity

...all paradox is impossible. The Everett-Wheeler-Graham or multiple world theory is correct. All possible quantum states, events, possibilities and outcomes are real, eventual and occurring. The chances of everything happening someplace at sometime in the superverse is 100%

- "John Titor"

I wish I could star that!!

There are not many that would understand just how intelligent that was!

Awesomeness!!

Korg.

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Korg Trinity

Bring Back TITORISM!!!

Korg.

Not many but there are some

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

The Titor thread is fascinating on so many levels.

One area that relates to this site rather then the content of the posts is the number of posters who "appeared" during this thread, have very few total posts and then just disappeared - but not from banning. Accounts seem to still be in good standing.

Makes one wonder who they were and why they were here...

posted on Oct, 13 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The Titor thing is almost certainly a hoax, but it was a brilliantly entertaining one!

I don't mind having the wool pulled over my eyes when it's as well thought out and entertaining as Titor's.

I can't decide if I'd sooner know the truth, or just enjoy the fiction.

posted on Oct, 15 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMike

This is great. I remember this thread from years ago. Intriguing!!

top topics

join