It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (images)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   
The ATS John Titor Project Page 20, images pg.1  pg.2  pg.3  pg.4  pg.5  pg.6  pg.7  pg.8  pg.9  pg.10  pg.11  pg.12  pg.13  pg.14  pg.15  pg.16  pg.17  pg.18  pg.19  images  A scan from Titor's technical manual. A scan from Titor's technical manual. A scan from Titor's technical manual. A scan from Titor's technical manual showing the external components and the "steering singularities." A scan from Titor's technical manual. A scan of a black-and-white photo of the device (source unknown). A scan of a black-and-white photo of the device (source unknown). Titor, "This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar." A photo of the time machine unit installed in his car (a Corvette). Photo of the time travel device in some other vehicle. Photo of the time travel device in some other vehicle.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just finished reading it and it was very impressive stuff. As i keep saying, im still not to sure about John Titor even though his time machine wasn't what i expected it to be. He said that this year, we will see the start of an American civil war and i can actually see that happening, but we will have to wait and see if he is speaking the truth.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So in 2035, there are 1966-1976 corvettes Still on the roads. I would think by then there would be No gas cars left.

The light bending is intresting.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   

I was born in 1998 so the other "me" is 2 on this world line.

so who are his parents? would he not be living in the States today as a 5 or 6 year old?

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Titor, "This is a picture taken in the fall of 2035 during my training. It shows my instructor beaming a handheld laser outside the vehicle during operation. The beam is being bent by the gravitational field produced outside the vehicle by the distortion unit. The beam is visible through smoke that is coming from his cigar."

The picture quality is pretty poor for the future
I've been reading into John Titor for the last few months and i have know idea what to make of this.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I just finished reading page 3. WTF? You got me hooked. I just finished page 3. Haha.

So far, the future doesn't appear promising according to this Titor. I mean the year he is from. Pioneer style living. What a disappointment.

But on the upside, NOTHING is written in stone.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Do we have a shotgun expert who can tell us what kind of shotgun is in the last photo? Because you have to register to get a gun so its either from the future or he borrowed it.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The picture quality probably has more to do with the compression I imagine - What I was wondering is, why is there an old Civil Defence Geiger Counter from the 50s/60s/70s in a couple of the pictures with the time machine? I am not an expert on exactly which one it is because I am English and I believe it is an American model, but I am sure I recognise it correctly! In fact I think it may be a CDV-715.

You can see one here:
www.premieritems.com...

The one in the JT picture even has the Civil Defence logo on the side still!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Let me just say that while impressed with JT's hutzpa, I'm on the fake side when it comes to this one.

Okay now of course I don't want to get into a huge argument over it and I'm going to assume everyone here has read the information so....

Considering John constantly states that he cannot give specific information about the future to anyone in this time(line), please see his questions and answer posts for reference, I would think posting pictures of a time machine as well as a rendereing of your old platoon patch is fairly specific.

The guy is or was very good, but it's a hoax, though I think hoax is a harsh term, just an experiment or gag that got out of hand.

Spider

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The picture quality is pretty poor for the future
I've been reading into John Titor for the last few months and i have know idea what to make of this.

If you took a picture from today and tried to put it on the 'net as it was in, say... 1995, it would look more like a picture from, well... 1995. Digital quality is only as good as the weakest component.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I will read the entire file but I am a littler bit confused about this story, is this stuff for real? And how reliable could it be?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:27 PM
link   
When I was looking at the interior picture of the Vette, I noticed something odd. If you look at the center console, there's no gearshift. It looks like it's one of the early Stingrays, and all Stingray Corvettes had the gearshift between the front seats like most sportscars of that era. I don't what the significance of the car not having a gearshift in the correct location(if it has one at all) would be, but it seems weird.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

When I was looking at the interior picture of the Vette, I noticed something odd. If you look at the center console, there's no gearshift. It looks like it's one of the early Stingrays, and all Stingray Corvettes had the gearshift between the front seats like most sportscars of that era. I don't what the significance of the car not having a gearshift in the correct location(if it has one at all) would be, but it seems weird.

I would put even money on the chance being that it's not even a corvette.
Check the seat, interesting style, does it look like a corvette seat? IF so what model, if not, what car had that type or has that type of seat.

Also someone was curious about the shotgun, looks like a mossberg if it's a shotgun at all, hard to tell.

SPiderj

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vegemite
Do we have a shotgun expert who can tell us what kind of shotgun is in the last photo? Because you have to register to get a gun so its either from the future or he borrowed it.

While I can't ID the exact shotgun, I can tell you that there are a lot of ways to get guns, especially shotguns, legally and without registering.

Hrm, actually, I'm a little rusty on my gun laws, but still, there will always be ways to get unregistered firearms.

Especially if you're a military operative from the future.

--J1m

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:28 AM
link   
the narsicist psycho calling himself "john titor" is a fraud.

some ATS members deserve commendation for asking the questions which [for ME at least] showed up this self-important little twerp as the sniveling fraud he really is.

face it- there was no reason for a "time traveler" to come to the anomaly boards except to do schtick and revel in the experience of taking in so many people with it.

there are many such con artists out there (one of them owes me $3,000 to this day) and the internet allows them to get a lot more mileage out of their little scams than they'd ever get on a streetcorner, or hustling in bars.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 02:42 AM
link   
well, a time traveller might go to such boards if he wanted to gently steer society away from destruction. If he went to ABC or CNN news and said the same stuff... they'd probably laugh at him or call the nut house.

It should also be pointed out that the government has an interest in debunking JT.

As for the visual materials this page is concerned with, I have to say that I'm impressed with the visual stuff related to the diagrams of the machine and the singularity graphics. They're of a quality equal to that of a professional drafter. Either JT, the hoaxer, is also an art student... or these really are genuine drafts of SOMETHING.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
About the laser bending picture can light really be bent with the 2 Gs Titor claims happen inside the vehicle as it time travels? Ive only heared about light bein bent in reference to black holes which put out far more than 2 Gs

As for the shotgun I think it might be Remington 1100 or a Mossberg 500 but its a really bad angle to get a good look at its type so I could be wrong

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I think he meant that it was 2Gs near the instructor but several times that just over the device...

...But I haven't reread all his stuff in a long time so i could be wrong (I don't even remember what post he discussed the exact gravitational measurements in). It might be worthwhile to compare the picture with the laser to the singularity diagram... and see if the light is bending where it should bend.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:20 AM
link   
here is our shotgun (i think)

Facts

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Why isn't the rest of the light bending? It should be at least warped or something if the laser is.
In fact I guess if you looked down the path of the beam of light, as it and everything else in relation to it would be bent as well, would it not appear straight?
Do you see what I'm getting at?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join