It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced god is satan in disguise.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

You are convinced God is Satan in disguise; convince me you are not God and Satan combined expressing ITSELF as the 'humanbeing' arpgme joyful in the experience of a threesome, or a tribunal/triad; (whos exactly on trial here) and where is the enjoyment of the experience (gotta be here somewhere buried in an afterthought).

edit on 28-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

You think your words will convince a child of God to walk away?

You are wasting your time here at ATS at the Christianity forum. Maybe you should start an atheist forum or website. I am sure there are millions who will follow you.

Maybe you are Jesus?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by WarminIndy

What's funny here is that I am Dyslexic and still understood what he was trying to say. He's angry with God because God doesn't stop murderers. Well, God did give us that commandment "Thou shalt not kill", but people tend to disregard it. Don't blame God for what people do.

God claims to deserve to rule us by virtue of both being all powerful and being our creator. In the same breath, he denies any responsibility and refuses to be held accountable for failing to utilize his power effectively and turning a blind eye to his gifts being abused.

Imagine if any of our leaders did that. God is the single most coddled little brat in the history of the Earth.
edit on 10-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

So you hate God?

Why hang out at a Christian forum?

SIMPLE.........To spread your hate and lies about the one true God. Your hate for God is not only obvious but your constant rants against him show you have taken a stand.

I guess your god is HITCHINS. And where is he now?

Dead and in hell.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Fraudfinder

You are wasting your time here at ATS at the Christianity forum. Maybe you should start an atheist forum or website. I am sure there are millions who will follow you.

Maybe you are Jesus?

To my knowledge...there is no 'christian' forum...

2nd line

Å99

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
akushla99
Fraudfinder

fraudfinder
Maybe you are Jesus?

akushla99
To my knowledge...there is no 'christian' forum...
2nd line Å99

There is no 'christian forum or anti-christian forum' as yet, if one could combine the ying/yang of both within one forum (saving virtual ether space/confusion) what would it be called?

A Wild idea proposed here; how about a "Faith, Religion and Theology" forum? There needs to be rules though, Athiests must understand they will be vetted thoroughly in this way; made jest of simply for having the nerve to participate within a stridently pro-God environment (have they lost their way; oh thats right atheist 'fearless' leader Madaline Murray O'hare mysteriously disapeared along with her son years ago bodies yet to be found). Athiests add to the texture of arguement or derailment (A.I. good at this) of discussion no? and fraudfinder did post the emoticon of
. Sly one you are.
edit on 30-11-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I'm good at derailing, but that's not my intention. I am just exploring.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
AfterInfinity
reply to post by vetting A.I.

afterInfnity
I'm good at derailing, but that's not my intention. I am just exploring.

If derailing isnt your intention is it just blowback or 'nuclear fallout' unintentional depending upon wind direction and what Nevada township gets to wake up to radioactive dust clouds? You explore using strange methods that are at times seemingly aggressive in nature (nipping of/at the ankles/achilles heels of selected targets). Alls fair. So you are benignly inquisitive by nature?

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Athiests add to the texture of arguement or derailment

The entire discussion of religion on ATS is one giant derailment.

Thread Title: New scrolls found in Israeli desert shed light on __________.

First post:

Ha religion is bunk!

Second post:

Numbers 25:4

And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Reply:

How is that relevant?

Reply to reply:

Pol pot was an atheist!

Reply to reply of reply:

Crusaaaaaaaaaaaaades!

edit on 30-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

A Wild idea proposed here; how about a "Faith, Religion and Theology" forum? Quote VHB

Now, that really is a wild idea!...but, I wonder if Christians will read the topic title anyway?...who can tell?

I was under the impression that there were websites wholly devoted to high-fives for jesus, discussing the 'reality' and the 'truth' of comic book characters, in peace...obviously not...or, ATS is surreptiously being used as some sort of pulpit...which begs the question...is ATS being used to 15e. Recruitment and Solicitation - under the guise of genuine discussion?

...most thread posts (as You knoe) are worthy of discussion, and on the whole, are intelligently tossed around for playdates...

Å99

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
boncho

VeteranHumanBeing
Athiests add to the texture of arguement or derailment

Boncho
The entire discussion of religion on ATS is one giant derailment. Thread Title: New scrolls found in Israeli desert shed light on __________.

First post:
Ha religion is bunk!
Second post:
Numbers 25:4
And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.
Reply:How is that relevant?

Its relevent depending upon if the sun LORD is using trickery; rising or setting; East vs West AND ONLY Moses KNOWS WHY (and not telling).

Boncho
Reply to reply:
Pol pot was an atheist!
Reply to reply of reply:
Crusaaaaaaaaaaaaades!

Cascade this: the early Crustatians are to blame for everything by the fact it/by definition contain some of the same letters and syllables and spawned the Christian ideaform by accident.

The etherial/eternal (mind blow) combined with the external (matter in motion) hampster wheel motorized by the human EXERCISING an idea form at speed set, 5 miles an hour (this best understand or described by RFT contributors UNKNOWINGLY). As you say the whole catastrophy of trying to explain or speak of 'the esoteric' is self defeating, yet here we are still making a muddle out of a puzzle that is designed to keep us busy or distracted. All that has to happen simply is God show up and end this human comedy of continual errors (I hope it shows up on someones lap as a ventriliquists dummy).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

See what I mean. An entire post of gibberish. You may as well have posted:

Gravida facilisis odio turpis aptent vehicula etiam morbi ligula
Senectus ad ornare gravida aliquam phasellus etiam laoreet per ad
Eros venenatis sagittis odio nec vestibulum mattis felis
Nisi scelerisque curabitur rutrum pulvinar aliquam ullamcorper curae taciti dapibus
Gravida consequat luctus faucibus quis bibendum mollis tellus dictumst
Vel consequat molestie faucibus neque nullam pellentesque cursus
Ut lacinia rutrum purus iaculis
Mollis viverra ad fames taciti platea gravida magna bibendum sollicitudin
Scelerisque tristique integer ornare fringilla vitae nunc justo
Eros taciti viverra maecenas nullam

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   
akushla99

A Wild idea proposed here; how about a "Faith, Religion and Theology" forum? Quote VHB

akushla99
Now, that really is a wild idea!...but, I wonder if Christians will read the topic title anyway?...who can tell?
I was under the impression that there were websites wholly devoted to high-fives for jesus, discussing the 'reality' and the 'truth' of comic book characters, in peace...obviously not...or, ATS is surreptiously being used as some sort of pulpit...which begs the question...is ATS being used to 15e. Recruitment and Solicitation - under the guise of genuine discussion?

Why would the devout seek out a website called ATS (not reading the words behind the cypher) it is top secret info doncha know? Maybe they think Jesus is worthy of this status, or there are things we need to know. Here is my problem, there is a forum within ATS called "conspiracies within religion" and I have no interest in it as is Fundimentally flawed from the outset: ITS TOO OBVIOUS and the arguements would be circular and not at all gratifying (no availability to insert humor/irony too serious). ATS as a pulpit? not a bully pulpit as there are too many that not only jest at the devout but the same equal opportunity reasoning is also foci'd upon the athiest. The only thing I find objectionable is the prostletizing. But then again; MORE OPPORTUNITY FOR FUN ENSUES.

akushla99
...most thread posts (as You knoe) are worthy of discussion, and on the whole, are intelligently tossed around for playdates...Å99

I would playdate (do I have to fabricate bring one). This forum is very interesting to me, it combines all manner of morals, doctrine, faith based opinion, history. I never would have thought Id have this one as my homebase of operation. It combines philosophy hard science, creationism into one dynamic place of "HEY THERE" START HERE!! (forget the religious aspect it is diguised as something its not; resulting in so much more creatively proding the thinking process) Abstract every idea to the inth power and see who gets it (this is where the geniouses reveal themselves).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

The way I see it is that killing is not a sin, because God kills and I don't think he can sin. I think the 10 commandments were created as human laws to prevent chaos. God thinks of death as another one of his children coming home. I think that is why he doesn't go around stopping death from happening. We are sad at a funeral because we are losing someone we love. He probably views it more like we do a birth, a very traumatic event, but a joyful one. Death and birth are reversed in each of these two realms. That's my opinion anyways...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Ha, that's probably the last lie that the devil would sell you and want you to believe.

People are willing to go to great lengths it would seem to the deny the love of God in Jesus Christ.

It's devilish business, and for many there's a very strange bias and defense mechanism which goes up almost automatically to prevent the realization of the truth - I wonder where it comes from, ego-based maybe?

Many occult people however seem to believe this (that God is the devil and the devil, God), people like Bush Sr. and the like, and what do their fruits look like huh?

For some reason none of them saw the twin pillars (Justice and Mercy) of the tree of life rendered large in the cross of Jesus, which makes no compromise with sin and evil, and there's the rub because what they want is a permissive framework and even the aid and encouragement of powerful evil forces to support them in their wicked ways.

But what are their fruits these people who claim in all manner of ways that the devil is God?

P.S. What's happened to you arpgme, that you are now into all this devil talk? You used to appear to be a nice person in pursuit of spiritual growth. It's like you're being led astray, imho, and I'm sad for you.

edit on 30-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
boncho
reply to post by veteranhumanEXFACTObeing

boncho
See what I mean. An entire post of gibberish. You may as well have posted:Gravida facilisis odio turpis aptent vehicula etiam morbi ligulaSenectus ad ornare gravida aliquam phasellus etiam laoreet per ad Eros venenatis sagittis odio nec vestibulum mattis felis Nisi scelerisque curabitur rutrum pulvinar aliquam ullamcorper curae taciti dapibus Gravida consequat luctus faucibus quis bibendum mollis tellus dictumst Vel consequat molestie faucibus neque nullam pellentesque cursus
Ut lacinia rutrum purus iaculis Mollis viverra ad fames taciti platea gravida magna bibendum sollicitudin Scelerisque tristique integer ornare fringilla vitae nunc justo
Eros taciti viverra maecenas nullam

If you do not understand the content/context of a post in English and cannot reply in kind; why further confuse random readers in replying to it in a made up language (your design doesnt gratify phonetically/musically or rapwise at all but your effort is admirable in its MISSFIRE).

"Librum..qui sub nomine Mercurii Trismegisti circumferri ab alquot seculis cepti non veremur pronuntaire, it omni asserveratione confirmare, esse" second; nunc probemus certis argumentis, librum que hodieque plerisque doctorum in deliciis et magno pretio est tanquam vere Mercurii Trismegisti, nos igitur, affirmamus, in eo libris..... eorum verbis, depromptam, partim Christianam e libris sacis petitam". (at least this speaks to something relevant to the thread).

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   

StarsInDust
reply to post by arpgme

The way I see it is that killing is not a sin, because God kills and I don't think he can sin. I think the 10 commandments were created as human laws to prevent chaos. God thinks of death as another one of his children coming home. I think that is why he doesn't go around stopping death from happening. We are sad at a funeral because we are losing someone we love. He probably views it more like we do a birth, a very traumatic event, but a joyful one. Death and birth are reversed in each of these two realms. That's my opinion anyways...

Many question God and how he operates and this alone is a sin.

Do you or I know how God thinks?

Maybe God looks at death as a minor issue. Death to you and me might be a terrible and to God? We can speculate all we want but this still does not change the fact that no one knows what or how God thinks. We see examples in the bible and that is all. However these examples show what type of morals we should all possess.

Does God need to explain to you or me? Why? Isn't he the creator? Who does he answer to? NO ONE.

Did your parents explain everything to you on this planet or did you learn somethings by yourself?

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Fraudfinder

Many question God and how he operates and this alone is a sin.

Maybe God looks at death as a minor issue. Death to you and me might be a terrible and to God? We can speculate all we want but this still does not change the fact that no one knows what or how God thinks. We see examples in the bible and that is all. However these examples show what type of morals we should all possess.

Does God need to explain to you or me? Why? Isn't he the creator? Who does he answer to? NO ONE.

Did your parents explain everything to you on this planet or did you learn somethings by yourself?

Sounds like someone had a very authoritarian upbringing. I can't imagine why else you would buy into all that crap. "You're not paid to ask questions".

Well then, I ****ing resign. I'm my own man now. See ya.
edit on 1-12-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
AfterInfinity

Fraudfinder Many question God and how he operates and this alone is a sin.

Why would this be a sin? If we are god aspect why would we self/harm flagulate ourselves into thinking we are not? Many question God because IT has not shown up to protect us and give us the ultimate explaination for our BEING (its a silent vacaded off the property overlord; these actions are insane, leaving the children of earth in a "Lord of the Flies" scenario).

Fraudfinder

I do!, its an absent parental figure ON PURPOSE because it never existed in the first place; those that created the human and all subspecies thought the best course was to INVENT A GOD to keep the species in check; but also allowing them to do whatever the experiment (on earth as different species interacting called for). Insidious, nasty and self serving.

AfterInfinity

Only because the God Moses figure we are taught to believe as true does not exist at all; as an omnipicient creator being, that is (Moses) just as Jesus an overlords depiction of an OVERLAY construct to (IN TOTAL) justify creationism, darwinism, intelligent design and hopefully not allow you to further investigate your heritage (we are actually lab rats studied and catagorized).
edit on 2-12-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

You say it's a sin to question how God operates but Jesus declears that God operates as Perfect Love (Matthew 5:48). Wouldn't questioning God help us to understand him better so that we can try to glorify him even more?

posted on Dec, 3 2013 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Fix your quotes. It looks like you're quoting me but I never said those things.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join