It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm convinced god is satan in disguise.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   
God does nothing to stop a murderer from murdering because of "freewill" meanwhile he does nothing to protect the "freewill" of someone being killed.

God created all evil by creatibg an "angel" of evil (lucifer) knowing wgat he was creating. IF A SCIENTISTS creates something destructuve us the object at fault or the scientist for creatinf it with full knowledge of what he was creatibg?

How can there be an all loving god if gid created a system where beings have to die to survive? Where tge power ful rules the weak unless the weak is "helped"?

You wouldv thibk love would be most powertfil butdeath rules while life trues to survive

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:24 PM
link   
*Curses! they know! now i must take another form! SIGH!!!*

------------------

We should just believe it when we actually see it ourselves instead of hearing from other people what a god is..

think about it, 99% of the god is someone else's story that was taught to you..

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Don't post drunk?

Though I don't blame you.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

arpgme
God does nothing to stop a murderer from murdering because of "freewill" meanwhile he does nothing to protect the "freewill" of someone being killed.

It is man's choice alone to kill or not to kill.

God created all evil by creatibg an "angel" of evil (lucifer) knowing wgat he was creating. IF A SCIENTISTS creates something destructuve us the object at fault or the scientist for creatinf it with full knowledge of what he was creatibg?

Man created God so that he could justify killing other men.

How can there be an all loving god if gid created a system where beings have to die to survive?

There can't.

Where tge power ful rules the weak unless the weak is "helped"?

This is natural law. The survival of the fittest.

You wouldv thibk love would be most powertfil butdeath rules while life trues to survive

Eventually when evil is uprooted and abolished from the human psyche, God will be revealed to have been an elaborate conspiracy, love for fellow man will fill that void.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:28 PM
link   
You may be interested in this thread:

Yahweh = Satan. They have you worshiping evil.

It's about the same thing as this thread and is better put together to boot. I understand it's at 50 pages now, but that just gives you something to read for a while.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Dribble, absolute dribble. How is this a conspiracy in religion ? This is no more than a conspiracy in your mind. What good would life be if God lived our lives for us ? How many trillion people would be on this planet if people never died ? Death is just as big a part of life as living is. God is not the cause of death. It is a part of life.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Strategically speaking, it makes perfect sense. Anyone who has read 1984 by George Orwell with a critical eye will have made all the connections necessary to slap themselves on the forehead and say, "Why didn't I see this before?"
edit on 9-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Christian Voice

Dribble, absolute dribble. How is this a conspiracy in religion ? This is no more than a conspiracy in your mind. What good would life be if God lived our lives for us ? How many trillion people would be on this planet if people never died ? Death is just as big a part of life as living is. God is not the cause of death. It is a part of life.

Says the guy who expects to live forever in heaven. Kinda contradicts your appraisal of death, doesn't it?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Being wrong about something you are complaining about should not only be chalked up in the HOAX bin, it should be in the rant section...

There is absolutely zero conspiracy here, just a bunch of garbage spitting out the mouth of someone who enjoys fire.....

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Maverick7

Don't post drunk?

Though I don't blame you.

I remember hearing that drunk men have a hard time lying effectively. Your allegation begs an interesting angle on the post - the OP is drunk and therefore more inclined to be open and honest.

link   

Christian Voice

what good? so to you having a peaceful, enjoyable comfortable life is just as good as one filled with misery and suffering? Which was INTENTIONALLY CREATED to be a "part of life".

Give one child food and not the other.. and then convince them you love them both.. lol
AND THEY SHOULD REJOICE IN YOUR NAME!! ...lol

I have to go facepalm now..

link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Absolutely does not contradict anything. I will die just the same as everyone else, at least my body will die. Thanks to Jesus I will live on for eternity with him. Why does that bother you ?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   

More inclined to be hallucinatory and incoherent. Honesty has nothing to do with this. You basically just stated that he honestly believes what is in his mind. That means what to us ?

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by HanzHenry

Facepalm all you want, but do not do it for me. I will tell you like Sam Kinison said. " There wouldn't be world hunger if you people would live where the food is !!!!"

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   

More inclined to be hallucinatory and incoherent. Honesty has nothing to do with this. You basically just stated that he honestly believes what is in his mind. That means what to us ?

It means that he is being honest with himself as well as with us. This is more than I am inclined to suggest for most religious people. They are not encouraged to be honest, they are encouraged to imitate.

Absolutely does not contradict anything. I will die just the same as everyone else, at least my body will die. Thanks to Jesus I will live on for eternity with him. Why does that bother you ?

Because it suggests that you are greedy and afraid. One life time is not enough for you, and you aren't comfortable with having a dead line by which to appreciate everything you have experienced and learned.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This is why I love ATS.

Lol OP I love reading a drunken rant.

Going to get you a coffee or 6.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

You make no sense at all. You claim I am greedy for believing in an afterlife ? You are not thrown off by the concept of just ceasing to exist in any form ? If death is the end completely and there is nothing beyond it, then what are we living for ? Why would we go on happily knowing that we will one day cease to exist at all ? That is a very morbid outlook my friend.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

You make no sense at all. You claim I am greedy for believing in an afterlife ?

Never said that. I said that your belief in the after life is possibly indicative of such.

You are not thrown off by the concept of just ceasing to exist in any form ?

I am not thrown off by cliffs dissolving into sand which is dragged into the water before finding its home in the center of a pearl which is then discovered and used in a necklace which is lost in a house fire before being claimed by archaelogists centuries later and place on exhibit at a museum. An unremarkable piece of cliff became a part of history, but not before undergoing a series of transformations that repeatedly redefined that little grain until it no longer bore any resemblance to the forgotten landmark from which it came.

Want another example? That lake you swam in probably came from a dinosaur's bladder at some point. Which first collected the byproducts of jurassic plantlife which were fed by the remains of unknown species. Everything feeds into everything else. So am I thrown off by the likelihood that I will die, my mortal vessel will feed countless lifeforms and my mind will cease to exist as it currently does, entering a state of being which may or may not be described as nonexistence?

Not really. Because I plan to live my life while I have it, rather than spend it preparing for one I might not have. I embrace the absolute certainty of death, and I embrace the opportunities I have until that point.

If death is the end completely and there is nothing beyond it, then what are we living for ?

The 'here and now'. Is that not good enough for you?

Why would we go on happily knowing that we will one day cease to exist at all ? That is a very morbid outlook my friend.

Not at all. All the more reason to, as they say, carpe diem.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

your confusing the "god of this world" with the "most high" and taking free will out of the equation. the god of this world is in fact satan thats why we have so much false deities and materialism in this world. those are tools used to make humanity focus on this temporary existence. gods kingdom is a spiritual kingdom and many do not perceive it due to their focus on the material world. so when humans encounter death and loss (which is a natural part of this existence) we feel grief and pain. without the ability to spiritually perceive the most high everything seems pointless so our focus on the material world is reinforced. this is why many seek to get ahead in this life using ego and disregarding their consciousness and thinking little about the effects on their spirituality (and the effects are very real. they can range from sickness to mental health issues). this world we live in is the false reality of the deception and because of this many cannot feel the spiritual presence of the most high.

I've been following your threads for awhile but i never thought you would be one of the ones to get this confused.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

arpgme

If the LORD can see you on both perspectives of LIFE and Death within the phases of Existence in metaphysical & physical form then CAN the not have you supported when you leave here.

arpgme

1 is not sure if the is speaking of evol actions of Luxzava or the hidden known as Natas arpgme w/o objective interpretations many can make assumptions and be thinking of the wrong Energy...

arpgme
How can there be an all loving god if gid created a system where beings have to die to survive? Where tge power ful rules the weak unless the weak is "helped"?

The powerful ruling the weak can be an extreme illusion "provided" to SEE who would do what in which positions, placed... (why in flesh free will mode) For upon exit & intra to the Beyond those powerful may become contained Soul/Spirit/Internal Energy wise and so they did not Rule anything but their OWN outcomes as they are overseen speaking subjectively...

arpgme

This is subjective unless the has access to the Objective source of this TRUTH information arpgme.

In essence let them go to CLASS see how they act in a particular form and then GRADE upon exit & Intra and place where ENERGY ATTRACTED to location wise. Following the LAWS of ATTRACT.

To 1 if a species MATURED there would be no major help required.

But some species have immature parts still and so immature actions carry on in the physical ALL being OBSERVED Evaluated. Which makes for a intelligent school for they do what they REALLY want when feeling not observed...
1 always feels many CREATOR Creations THINK They know what they are doing nefariously in the LIFE phase of existence as they rule, maybe that's why time is placed upon the physical so they have to EVENTUALLY come to grips with exit & Intra of here and as age occurs deeds are questioned when negative deeds or reminded off during the aging of a being as the beings begin to consider the next phase... And so PEACE RULES even if not accepted and maybe some ENERGIES like the BRIGHTEST are part of that balance keeping by either Testing or Evaluating dark conscious ENERGIES of CREATION...

NAMASTE*******

edit on 10/9/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join