It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comet ISON - is the truth being withheld from us?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I keep in mind that this is a " theory".
Much emphasis on the quotation marks.
I have to say that its not much of a theory since science has already shown that comets are indeed primarily ice and dust. That spectrum photography, I cannot remember what its called has shown us the composition of comets and though the chemical components vary its still basically the same from comet to comet. At least for the ones we have investigated in this manner.
WOW was going to include a link to NASAs website for the composition of comet temple which was studied in the above manner but got a big fat SORRY WE'RE CLOSED...
Gov't shutdown strikes again. In the most unusual places.
Really? Does a website of this kind require constant monitoring??? Hey maybe it does. I dont know about those kind of things.
edit on 9-10-2013 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:33 AM
link   

rickymouse
They could actually admit that the possibility is real though about the creation of the solar system but doing so may discredit the science that is now accepted as real. Consensus of the day rules.

The irony in relation to Galileo's legacy is epic.
edit on 9-10-2013 by BardingTheBard because:

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
His audio segment was hard to get through with all of that hemming and hawing, undecided on what to say and a lot of pausing to think. That is not how I would envision a physicist or professor to speak. I, personally, know quite a few professors as my wife is one (sorry, law prof. not space related) and when they speak, you hear/feel the passion of the subject as it is evoked into the conversation. I did not feel that here, it felt disjointed, could have used an outline or storyboard in front of him to gather his thoughts better.

I also have friends who were in masters programs at Berkeley, CA for astrophysics and even having a conversation around the grill on the 4th of July, they sounded like they just walked off the set of the big bang theory.

I'm not going to call him a fraud based on his delivery of information but it raises flag for me to be more skeptical until proven otherwise. I mean, maybe he is just socially awkward and has trouble posting audio/video messages.

--
He states that NASA is shut down and we, therefore, are unable to see any new developments. He also said that people with really good equipment should be able to see ISON followed up with a statement that he has good equipment. Fine, do you think he could slap a camera on his good equipment and back up what he is saying or start a new feed of pics, totally off of his server and not needed NASA at all?

Does anybody else on ATS have this capability?

edit on 9-10-2013 by evc1shop because: sp

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:09 AM
link   

evc1shop

Sure:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It's not all of my shots of ISON, I also have these from October 1st as well as more I had taken on other dates as well:

A lot of glare from the moon in that shot, but the comet itself looks rather normal.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ngchunter

evc1shop

Sure:
It's not all of my shots of ISON, I also have these from October 1st as well as more I had taken on other dates as well:

A lot of glare from the moon in that shot, but the comet itself looks rather normal.

Thank you. I hope you find time to post a few more on this or other threads as the comet arrives. I really do enjoy seeing what others can bring besides what NASA produces.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Aelfrede

I am wondering what Phage or (Ph age?) will have to to say about this one. I do not take anything as defintive, but the man seems to be in the known of a lot of information in astrophysics in general.

We need history datas as to whether what he is claiming as having Venus coming into our Solar Sytem some 3500- 4000 years and destroying Mars atmosphere is to be shown true or wrong.

Astrophysics and Historical datas needed to prove or debunk this one.

Thuthseek3r
edit on 9-10-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This makes an interesting read:

2012hoax.wikidot.com...

Of course, it could all be wrong and McCanney could be right ......

Anyone notice whether Mars did indeed disappear and then reappear with whole new atmosphere in an orbit closer to Earth? If so, I'd be inclined to listen to what else he has to say. If not ........

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:49 AM
link   

4:47 - 5:08

I quote this part of the speech

Now, you have to understand that, the NASA equipments, the satellites, the camera equipment do not belong to NASA, so in this government shutdown, the cameras, the information from satellites, etc is still coming in and being processed for Tier 1 science.

Interesting facts to be honest. I did not verify if this is true, but it were to be, very interesting indeed.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   

evc1shop

ngchunter

evc1shop

Sure:

Thank you. I hope you find time to post a few more on this or other threads as the comet arrives. I really do enjoy seeing what others can bring besides what NASA produces.

You'll find that most images of comets (including comet "ISON") come from amateur astronomers and other non-NASA sources. Comets are a huge part of amateur astronomy, and many comets are discovered by amateurs.

edit on 10/9/2013 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Some of you obviously start typing without knowing what you don't know about when it comes to comet theory. This guy's theory is somewhat related to the group that promotes the Thunderbolt Project. It more or less believes that the solar system and the entire universe is based on electrical charge not gravity. Their videos frequently find their way to ATS and other alternative sites. They had a conference on their topic in Las Vegas within the last year. I know nothing about this fellow, but he's not alone in his dissention of the official, convention theory on comets. When viewed objectively, the data on comets are most amazing. Basically, they are not what you have been taught to think.

Presonally, I favor my vastly alternate theory that comets are pretty much as convention says but are controlled habitats. Comet Ison being one as well as Comet Halley and all of the rest of the long-period comets that come from deep space. The so-called Oort Cloud is a joke. (See my Rethinking Comets and three other pieces in the Skunk Works.)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Astrophysics and Historical datas needed to prove or debunk this one.

Thuthseek3r
edit on 9-10-2013 by thruthseek3r because: (no reason given)

In the guys Bio, its noted that mainstream science has rejected him and his theories. One would have an extremely difficult time proving him correct.. short of calling up Marduk and asking him why the gods like to smash into one another.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Interesting read Aelfrede. 1 also subjectively feels there are elec./static charges & discharges either electrical / plasma or unknown associated with Celestial objects like Asteroids/ Comets / or large moving/roaming Planets or Stars, in relation to the professors way of describing the vacuum perspective and pulling debris.

To 1 as these Celestial objects move thru the Universe they encounter micro dust particles and or debris, like smaller in scale or charge to the large or highly charged celestial. And as these celestials move thru space they can or may gain more Energy thru Static Friction even if say going thru a cosmic cloud charged w/ micro dust/ that can form into debris if temperatures or conditions change with said pulled micro dust from the native location of form.

In short as the celestial moves thru electric-cool or hot metallic liquid-plasma clouds they pull dust that may cool or heat and form into moons planets maybe even stars depending on charge/force of celestial pulling dust from charged cloud and how much stuck with celestial upon exit of cloud... Speculatively speaking.

A few years back when ELENIN
was doing its rounds this was where 1 was sharing more data of Vibrations of a planet being offset and actually carrying negative or positive charged energy and causing charged celestials to ATTRACT or REPEL based on a Planetary habitats Energy output.

1 was hypothesizing that if a species w/ energy associated physical activities for example causes the vibrations of other species w/ energy associated physical activities to be offset and then these -seemingly Undefended- Nature species send their SOS vibes into EA*RTH as like a call for help with their vibrations being physically generated from death-stress-move energy associated physical activities as say their OCEAN homes are poisoned among other things... And then EA*RTH sends its Vibrative call to SOL as it, in physical response tries to rebalance from dealing with the poison in its liquid structure offsetting the liquid and atmospheres structure physically all with electric/static related charged energy w/ associated physical activities as it rebalances or tries to.
Per physical activity from first NATURE SOS to EA*RTH CALL to SOL RESPONSE potentially with Celestial adjust all energy associated physical activities.
And if SOL needed could call energy charged celestials to ASSIST??? a planetary habitat shared by various Species energies Calling for help.

Following this post premise if a species was negatively charged from energy associated physical activities WARS for example and a Positive charged celestial was pulled from SOL or launched?...? from the OORT region if not beyond, the celestial would attract to the negative charge. But would avoid a Positive charged planet... Subjectively speaking.

1 feels the dynamics associated to the many Celestials require a Higher assistance or Guidance to Objectively understand fully OP so who knows if they are responsible for delivery or removal of other celestials that are in their ways...

NAMASTE*******

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

AndyMayhew
This makes an interesting read:

2012hoax.wikidot.com...

Of course, it could all be wrong and McCanney could be right ......

Anyone notice whether Mars did indeed disappear and then reappear with whole new atmosphere in an orbit closer to Earth? If so, I'd be inclined to listen to what else he has to say. If not ........

Some of the claims seems to be far fetched, I have to admit according to your source which has source to for information but I cannot confirm if the sources in the article your original link are all true as it would take great amount of time to search for all of this.

What is interesting though is the following:

"So absolutely NASA hides data, and that's just the tip of the iceberg [..] when I say NASA, it's divided into 2 levels, the upper military secure level, tier 2 level, which I call the garbage science, that's what they pawn off on the public, the top level of science, at that level those people typically don't know, they don't know what's going on in the upper levels, and I know that for a fact."

It would be interesting to see if this is to be true inside of NASA, we would need people in the known to confirm or infirm if that is to be true.

Then this too is interesting:

"C/2012 S1 (ISON) … this comet will be important and comes at a time when the new world order is trying to keep the lid on celestial issues."

This definitely fits well the time frame considering the shutdown and close of NASA. The real question is how did the man get the information? Through legit ways or using divination such as astrology instead of getting trusted source information.

Source of the external text: 2012hoax.wikidot.com...

This does not mean his theories are all rights, but there still some elements or part of the whole thing which are worth of mention. Let's not throw the baby with the bath water please.

Furthermore, this might be a coincidence, but the picture at the top of the website to the right, the second one looks pretty much like Alex Jones, but with a different hair style.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Soylent Green Is People

I never realized how many amateurs have contributed to celestial observations.
Cheers to all of them!

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

thruthseek3r

Then this too is interesting:

"C/2012 S1 (ISON) … this comet will be important and comes at a time when the new world order is trying to keep the lid on celestial issues."

This definitely fits well the time frame considering the shutdown and close of NASA.

Although, the current Comet Lovejoy fits even better
But that's not expected to be naked eye visible ....

www.universetoday.com...

the point is: what makes ISON so special compared with all the other comets that pass through the inner solar system every year?

edit on 9-10-2013 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   
One only needs to look at the all the work being done by amateur and professional astronomers around the world, to see that McCanney's statements are empty. This guy lives in his own fantasy.

NASA does some valuable science, but we don't need NASA to track and study comets. Anyone with a decent backyard telescope equipped with CCD (a digital image sensor) can do that. There is a huge observing campaign going on surrounding ISON, including complex measurements of various chemical components, and other parameters.

You cannot keep secrets about celestial objects like comets or asteroids. They are up there for anyone to see.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Interesting post. I will read up on McCanney's work; which appears to be extensive. The mainstream has removed him as a quack. Which means there is probably truth to what he's saying. Or, maybe he's just a quack.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Aelfrede
If you read his biography at above link, there is no mention of him being a massage therapist. Where did you read that?

Just what I'd read on the internet on the occasions that I'd had to read about this guy in the past.
A few examples:

No where does Mr. McCanney show that he earned the title Professor. He's apparently been working as a Certified Licensed massage therapist!

link

opting to be employed as a massage therapist instead whilst conning a few extra bucks out of gullible CT doom preppers.

link

but only to become a State Licensed/Certified Massage Therapist

link

Of course they could be wrong. Its just what people say.

posted on Oct, 9 2013 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thruthseek3r

I must apologize. I have been reading up on this subject. You may not have to call marduk. There is evidence.

posted on Oct, 10 2013 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Just want to thank you for all your contributions on this topic. I suppose this sort of thing will always leave a degree of uncertainty. My general feeling (other than feeling out of my depth with a subject I am not that wise on!) after reading all comments there could be something in what he's saying, but I suppose only time will tell for sure!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join