It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi from Region II

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
My name is Mike (aka Mikeultra) and I like getting my info from the internet vs. tv so I figured it would be smart to join up with ATS. I'm interested in natural disasters, man-made disasters, false flag events, secret ops, HAARP, UFO's, doom, the police state, and history repeating itself. I live in Region II of the USA, lol. Oh and I love kayaking a lot!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....welcome to Madville....................Enjoy.....

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by davethebear

Thanks, I'm reading about possible doom by meteor in Ohio.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Mikeultra
My name is Mike (aka Mikeultra) and I like getting my info from the internet vs. tv so I figured it would be smart to join up with ATS. I'm interested in natural disasters, man-made disasters, false flag events, secret ops, HAARP, UFO's, doom, the police state, and history repeating itself. I live in Region II of the USA, lol. Oh and I love kayaking a lot!

Welcome to the site, youll fit in well by the sounds of it. There are some things that can't be discussed, by hey, that's life I guess.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
*Cracks knuckles*

I've been waiting for you

I haven't done a welcome for a while

Well it seems you've taken the plunge

So welcome to our little corner of the world, there are some basics you will need, and I take upon myself to help you out.

Here is your tin foil hat, the choice of hat is purely a personal one so please return the one you don't want

This is in your shiny new ATS locker, you will need it some time so memorise where you put it

Your welcome drink

And some friendly advice,
Never be afraid to make a fool of yourself and look like this

However this is not generally acceptable

There are times you will feel like this

And others like this

No need to reply in a rush without thinking

ATS is 24/7 and you'll be surprised at some of the replies to posts you made days ago

Don't think the mods are like this

They are doing their job for free and have a greater knowledge of the T&C's they look more like this, although there are times you won't feel so

Remember 2 things above all

And if you disagree with me

Try not to end up like this

Or this

Please learn the steps to the ATS dance

And the emergency exit is here

Now you have your full ATS kit may I open the door and welcome you in

Man I enjoyed that

Cody

Edit because my typing is still [snip]
edit on 8/10/13 by cody599 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   

thedoctorswife

Mikeultra

Welcome to the site, youll fit in well by the sounds of it. There are some things that can't be discussed, by hey, that's life I guess.

Hi,
I will try my best to avoid the forbidden topics. Thanks for the welcome!

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Cody599,
Thanks for the official welcome tool kit. I enjoyed that too.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow the complete welcome via cody! He rocks! Hard to follow that! Hope you enjoy joining in on the discussions.

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mikeultra

Call me Cody everybody does

And welcome again enjoy your time

Cody

posted on Oct, 8 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

OK Cody, and hello to you lamschist!
My name is Mike, like so many others.

new topics