It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gnosticagnostic

Hey, thanks for the welcome

Indeed, not much more can be done other than bracing for whatever it may be that's going to happen. I've been looking for answers or a more enlightened explanation myself over the years. My guess is global consciousness is a real phenomena, with the internet and social media of recent years helping to reinforce the subtle connection that was already there, and what we could be sensing is related to that. No doubt completely wrong but I find it an entertaining thought at least lol.

There's crazy flies everywhere for sure, but I won't judge them and their reptillians for making the rest of us feel a little more sane

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Wulfric
I can't quite put my finger on it, I have this unexplainable feeling which is so strange that I can't even make sense of it myself. It just feels like soon there will be a huge change within the Earth for the better or the worse, a global awakening from our corrupted sense of morals and materialism? Transcendence of the human psyche? I've got no clue. I have no substantial proof for anything but my own intuition is telling me that something huge is going to happen soon and it's making me feel a bit restless not because of not knowing what it is, but it is simply one of the many faces of this strange "feeling".

Does anyone else have this unexplainable feeling? I really am not claiming something will happen and I am not asking anyone to believe me but all I want to know is: Does anyone feel it?

Perhaps someone can put into words what I can not.
Year upon year, somebody pops up on ATS about once a month and posts the same thing. So either you're all crazy, or something is happening.

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Yes, I've felt it for the past few years. I wish whatever is suppose to happen, does so soon as I am so tired of waiting and wondering what it is.

BTW: the "do you feel it" thread from another OP was one of the highest flagged/replied threads on ATS, so yes, the majority of people feel it!

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 07:47 AM
link   

OrphanApology

Sounds like you have anxiety.

My thought is that all you can do is the best you can do. Live life like the current status will continue but prepare for if it doesn't. In the meantime focus on the what is and the what now. That's what I do. Good luck.

This is very likely the case. I had a 2 year period where I felt like that, you know, I just knew something BIG was in the air and it would change my/our world. But like you said, nothing to prove it or any direct train of thought that led me to this feeling.

When I finally realized it was anxiety (with help and points from friends) the feeling very rapidly subsided.

I personally think what happened was just an overload of information. My subconscious was overloaded with theories about our existence, all these breaking political and world news, science continuously taking a mind-bending leap and plus all sort of stress that follows everyday life in the system of our beloved leaders.

I think when you read allot of this sort of information for prolonged periods (few months - years) + work-related stress, your consciousness gets used to the feeling that something is happening/going to happen, and over time prints it onto your subconscious. Now this feeling that "something is about to happen" has become part of your deeper thought processes and thus you can't really put your finger on it (because you aren't really thinking of anything specific that makes you feel that way).

A fix to this problem is researching anxiety and controlled breathing (did wonders for me) and it doesn't take allot of effort.

I know this is a profound feeling in many ways but it is actually keeping you back from enjoying everyday life as much as you could.

It is just the Matrix doing its job of distracting us and causing sanity problems.

Hope you feel better and more clear headed soon!

Regards,
edit on America/Chicago49Fri, 11 Oct 2013 07:49:53 -0500700000011 by eirgud because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   
I deal with the same thing every day dude. Here's what I do.

I figure out an event or time that triggered it.

I see what the various newspapers have to say for that day.

I read current news.

I feel better.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I had that feeling a few times kind of like a little nagging in the mind like you forgot something important. 1999 hurricane Floyd .In June of that summer I looked at the hurricane name list foe the season and when I got to that name my stomach lurched. I told my husband and even wrote it down in June of that year. Floyd hit with a vengeance in Sept. In 2001 Aug I got the same feeling and started looking at the Atlantic and the west coast of Africa but there was nothing but the feeling persisted. Then Sept 11 rolled around .We all know what happened then. I don't have any feelings like that right now. There have been smaller events like when I knew my husband lost his job.I was at work and it hit me. I called him on his cell just to check up on him and he told me what happened. Now I didn't know he lost his job but I knew something g had happened that affected him. STRANGE. I do not claim to be psychic. I think k we all have the ability BUT it gets trained out of us with conflicting beliefs that are forced on us as children. They talk the psychic right out of us.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by restless genius

That sounds like you were drifting in and out of sleep. A dream. Or it was Pandora lol.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholetruth

It's a blessing and a curse. Living in interesting times. Chinese curse.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

The OP is not making a prediction.They are asking if anyone feels anything looming on the horizon. That's not the same thing. Also so far no one else on the thread have made any predictions. Rushing to conclusions increases the likelihood of error.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by WorthlessServant

Lots in the world right now to be anxious over. No lie. Lots of people feel that. It's not magical it's really scary right now and the reason for the anxiety is real.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I am in no way saying I predicted this but it does feel like somewhat of a coinsidence that one of the largest cyclones in the history of India has hit their country with over half a million Indians being evacuated within five days of this thread being posted. Looking at the bigger picture and reading through the comments it is likely to be anxiety though, the US is so close to defaulting and if it does well that will have a global effect and who knows what could happen, it bares many similarities to the fall of the Roman Empire. After all financial crisis' are linked to war, just look at the whole of human history.

posted on Oct, 12 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

It sounds like anxiety for sure. I have come to the conclusion that it's best to worry about things that we can change.

I can't change most of the stuff that's happening in the world. I still read about it and research what I can, but I try and not allow myself to feel worried if that makes sense. I save worry for those things within my control. At any given moment there are thousands of horrible things happening and millions of horrible things that could happen.

I have always been a loner. I just prefer spending time alone to socializing. I am a big reader etc. As time has passed however, I started to realize how important it is to form connections with people and to branch out in community etc.

I really think if the ish hits the fan that the only separation between man and beast is his connections in communities. For that reason I have started trying to be more open and less critical to people in every day life.

Maybe the best thing you can do to ease the ill feelings is to branch out some. More often than not you will find yourself surrounded by people in the community who have anxieties as well.

Either way, hopefully you are feeling better now.

posted on Oct, 14 2013 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

I might as well welcome the ridicule, name-calling and accusations I will draw by posting this but it would be a dereliction of duty if I didn't at least elucidate what I most certainly feel and almost 'see' as coming. I want to point out that this is by no means brought on by anxiety but as rather a vision almost as to what is coming. I hate to put a date on this, but the clarity is overwhelming and everyone can have a great laugh when it passes and nothing happens. I can assure you that I will be laughing the hardest if this fails to occur and I hope to God it doesn't happen. Here it is: next year will be a lull, as if we will all be living in a trench waiting for the storm to hit. Then there will be 3 main sections. March, 2015, something earth-shaking will occur, massive tsunamis, earthquakes, nuclear missiles, volcanoes, asteroids, solar flares I don't know what but death on a never before seen scale. This will be absolutely massive. Then early July is the second wave....again I don't know what but an unforgettable event. Then we'll enter the immobility time frame which will begin in Nov. 2015. It will be like a step-ladder where each month is progressively worse than the previous. Where ever you are at this time is where you'll ride out the 'storm'. Travel as we know it will become quite impossible. I know how this sounds but I have to say that to me it is real.
Let's hope I'm just another one of those nuts, but IF March happens,...

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
To Wulfric and all --I have put many threads on this topic
if you go the Phenomena of the Mysterious Manifestation, the Arrival of it on this earth Or whatever it is ---and a sequel part 2, you will find more information--all the best

reply to post by Wulfric

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Mouse89
[
I honestly was in shock reading this.... Yesterday i got a really weird feeling while i was at work. It shook me up pretty bad as i had a breakdown in the car during my lunch and started to tear up. I have a very terrible feeling that something bad is going to happen really soon. I was so terrified and scared and in "panic" mode yesterday..... I feel it too.... I NEVER had this feeling before and for me to randomly feel it.... i honestly can't explain it....

Could be hormones, anxiety, or a stressor from a previous day/week/month that you swallowed and didn't deal with that resurfaces suddenly.

Or, perhaps it is the real "you" knowing that the world as we know it is messed up and that our seemingly ordered materialistic lives are a sham, and the freedom is a lie, and so forth.

Or, maybe all the cell towers, computers/electromagnetic gadgetry, wireless hotspots, GMOs, chemtrails, fluoride in the water -- whatever -- are hurting our electromagnetic energy bodies and/or our physical bodies and are causing anxieties, fears, depression, etc. in people who are more sensitive or have had more exposure, etc.

We likely won't know the answer for you individually or for any of us. But it's sometimes nice to know that others are feeling a similar feeling.

I've gotten that sudden doom feeling. As if my son is going to get in accident or an earthquake will happen somewhere that kills many people -- or a war will start -- and I have to stop, realize that the point of power is in the present/Now, and that if I believe thoughts are things and have an influence over what I attract into my experience, then I focus on the wonderful things/experience I want and give my energy to that. It helps.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I feel it just fine! Also sleep just fine though I do get tired for no reason sometimes. I would like to call it a different Energy, new to the touch and has no reason to it. Yet.

More like a cut-off from the hum-bug way of living. Most of the intrests I always liked somehow are not important anymore and when you actually do look back, you find it really was for passing time. Since I allow it to have it's space and not try to defind it, it shows various sides of my life I thought I knew.

To me, it seems that it is stripping away anything that has no importance and showing me what is. Some days I already know what is going to happen, day's , weeks and time seems to be non-existant somehow. Here and there, I could not tell you what day it is actually, takes afew hours to connect to that day.

I can say a change is coming, what that change is, I do not know. Now if you spend sometime looking around at people, watching them you do find alot of them are on edge and they do not even know it. More and more people just lose it, something has snapped inside. I tend to go with some newer kind of Energy out there, that's just me though.

Strange side is I can read into it, know how a person is thinking or how my day will go just by the feeling I have from it. I can see my reaction/s before doing something so I can correct it if need be. Would that be a 3th person view? It is strange.

Also it does talk to me, how to explain it, more like being there before there, as close as I can discribe it. It seems that when Fear comes into my mind, it actually states that I will be okay! Most of the time I allow it to just be, work on it and find it interesting.

posted on Oct, 19 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm not anxious or worried, but I am becoming increasingly more distant from everyday life. Things just don't mean as much as they used to. Oh, some things are still extremely important like family and friends, but material things just aren't important anymore. If I worry, it's about the people around me, the ones whom I love, my family and friends ... yes, my cats, too, and I especially worry about my son.

Still, I trust God. He knows how it ends, and He'll do what must be done and make it come out right.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I've had feel of the whole world changing since small. I don't know if it's true of course. From what I experience, the change is presentation of reality, consciousness. There is something behind all this from outside we never encountered before and it is hidden. I just wish mine is not true, it is quite dark.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

Indeed, OP. I feel the same thing and have for a couple years now. I can't put it into words much better...but to say it's real. It's there and it never fades entirely.

Interesting times we live in..and that could be it on a subconscious level. Then again, given the sheer numbers and diversity of people feeling the same general thing? Maybe not... We'll all find out together. That's the comfort, I suppose.

posted on Oct, 21 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

kareen
I've had feel of the whole world changing since small. I don't know if it's true of course. From what I experience, the change is presentation of reality, consciousness. There is something behind all this from outside we never encountered before and it is hidden. I just wish mine is not true, it is quite dark.

Now, Now. Surely you have had some good times in your life? Try using the Dark as a Tool, or accepting that the darkness on your path is for your understanding and nothing more.

We all have walked the Path with darkness, here and there and learned something or got caught up in it.

I'll send you a Star and allow you to have the Wish!

Peace

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join