It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you feel it?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I can't quite put my finger on it, I have this unexplainable feeling which is so strange that I can't even make sense of it myself. It just feels like soon there will be a huge change within the Earth for the better or the worse, a global awakening from our corrupted sense of morals and materialism? Transcendence of the human psyche? I've got no clue. I have no substantial proof for anything but my own intuition is telling me that something huge is going to happen soon and it's making me feel a bit restless not because of not knowing what it is, but it is simply one of the many faces of this strange "feeling".

Does anyone else have this unexplainable feeling? I really am not claiming something will happen and I am not asking anyone to believe me but all I want to know is: Does anyone feel it?

Perhaps someone can put into words what I can not.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Wulfric
I can't quite put my finger on it, I have this unexplainable feeling which is so strange that I can't even make sense of it myself. It just feels like soon there will be a huge change within the Earth for the better or the worse, a global awakening from our corrupted sense of morals and materialism? Transcendence of the human psyche? I've got no clue. I have no substantial proof for anything but my own intuition is telling me that something huge is going to happen soon and it's making me feel a bit restless not because of not knowing what it is, but it is simply one of the many faces of this strange "feeling".

Does anyone else have this unexplainable feeling? I really am not claiming something will happen and I am not asking anyone to believe me but all I want to know is: Does anyone feel it?

Sounds like you have anxiety.

My thought is that all you can do is the best you can do. Live life like the current status will continue but prepare for if it doesn't. In the meantime focus on the what is and the what now. That's what I do. Good luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Funny, i've had a similar feeling all of my life. It's kinda like things aren't right and a change is coming that will make every preceeding event irrelevant.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Wulfric

We all be trippin yo.

Seriously though, just take a breather and try to stay connected to now.

You can't go wrong by not outpacing your understanding of the present (getting ahead of yourself).

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I had that feeling,
for about 2 years ago.

It turned out nothing happend,
and to this day I havent had the feeling.

But I know what you mean, I have been there.

Maybe you think too much, I did. And I can tell you, that someday something bad will happen.

It happens everyday. But just live your life as intended, and maybe log off from the internet for some time, get a hobby or go to a sport. Then you will have your thoughts on another place.

Worked for me atleast. Good luck!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:26 PM
link   
yep, i have been feeling something strange in the air. the feelings go from dread to crawling out of my skin to positive feelings. they feel like waves of feeling and they cycle keep changing. i have no clue as to what any of it is about, but it is there palpable and cut it with a knife.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
at around 1130 tomorrow morning I should think but then that's on a personal level,

I had a feeling whilst reading this thread you had asked for life advice, after re-reading I knew it was a stupid one
feeling

that is

funBOX

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

I know what you mean about getting a feeling you cant put your finger on.

Slightly off topic but something strange regarding a feeling and an image flash in my mind,not quite the same but strange anyway.

Ok so about roughly a year ago, I was in bed had my eyes closed & all of a sudden I had an image flash of a blue city on another planet and I KNEW that something had changed in that city at that moment in time, I have no idea what but I got the impression it was good.

It was really strange, blue city on another planet? in those 2 seconds I knew something had happened I just dont know what, weird experience.
edit on 7-10-2013 by restless genius because: give me cake

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The whole global awaking thing is tiresome, I'm just thankful I''m alive right now.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Sorry my friend since 2012 there have been so many lame predictions of doom, a lot for October and nothing has happened...the new one is Ison and stuff was already was crap was supposed to hit us ....guess what NADDA!
I can understand what you feel.
I worked at the pit 9/11 , buried 2 kids and a friend after Sandy Hook.
Just hang in their brother and stop listing to all the bull crap!
I wish you well.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

There are 50 of these threads a week, for years. I guess if this keeps up eventually one will be right. Joy.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by thewholetruth

Tiresome? Naw, I find it more intriguing... It seems to be snowballing, increasing and intensifying with every passing year. I find it exciting to think of what will be in even another 5 years. Notice how more people are awakening, and more amazing scientific breakthroughs are occurring like every day??

There's a lot more I am thankful for then just being alive.
I am thankful for all my friends, and my family.
I am grateful for all the space, clean water, and clean air I have, compared to the rest of the world..
I am thankful to be living in a country with vast amounts of land, and a peaceful mentality, where violence is not an every day part of life.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

This is what I feel.

Almost everyday I will look at something and get this feeling like I had a dream of it, wait not a dream but like a feeling that something that is going to happen before too long and what I am looking at is something that reminds me of like a glimpse of my life in that soon to be time. It is ineffable I cannot ever put my finger on it but when I get the feeling I get this want...a longing for whatever this glimpse means.

This feeling is so strong that when I get down and depressed it keeps me going. I just want to at least live to see it come to fruition. There are many others on ATS that feel it.

I do not think everyone can feel it though. Just from that answers in your thread and others that have tried to put this feeling into words. Some feel it VERY strongly, while others seem to not feel it at all.

Hope this helps. I know something is going on but what exactly I do not know.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

Yoga... I did it for the first time yesterday and besides kicking my ass (I am an athlete of sorts), it sure did help with my anxiety attacks as the Yogi explained to be at peace with Mind and Earth. I have anxiety attack quite a bit and deep breath meditation helps...

Not saying something on an intense level isn't going to happen soon, which I'm sure something(s) will happen sooner or earlier into next year.

Maybe Comet Ison is throwing your balance off!

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
While everyone has provided valuable advice, I want you to know you're not alone. A lot of people have been getting the feeling you are describing. Wrabbit wrote a thread back in February about the same feeling and the response was overwhelming!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I suffer from anxiety, and while these are similar symptoms, the feeling just isn't the same. Unfortunately there is no concise way to describe it to someone who is not experiencing it.

I believe that since so have this

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
prepare for the worse and hope for the best

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AnonyJai

Sorry the last line got messed up and I cannot edit on my phone.

Anyway I was simply saying that since so many people are feeling this then it must be something. Now that "something" could be anything really... Mind control, mass awakening, some sort of mass anxiety or delusion... Who knows? All I know is I feel it, the OP and many others do too. I wonder what it all means...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Wulfric
I can't quite put my finger on it, I have this unexplainable feeling which is so strange that I can't even make sense of it myself. It just feels like soon there will be a huge change within the Earth for the better or the worse

People have been posting these same threads at irregular intervals on ATS ever since it existed.
About two years ago I was thinking of posting my own "do you feel it?" thread just so that I could come back the next day and say it never happened, to all of the "me too" posters.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfric

yeah its called the season of Fall.

Change in the weather.

nothing else. people will still be morons, you and I will still do moronic things. The world will deteriorate faster and faster, we will consume more and more natural resources, life will become crappier and crappier.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Does it feel like the calm before a storm? I get these gut feelings from time to time as well, and after a while it just goes away, but I do know what you mean...that it's something big enough to change the entire world. War? Plague? Poverty? Who knows, but we will think of life in terms of before this event and after this event.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join