It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Truckers for the Constitution' Plan to Slow D.C. Beltway, Arrest Congressmen

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
DP
edit on 10/7/2013 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Something is going to come of all this no matter what we all say here.
The Government is provoking it.

The political divide on these boards is sickening. It is what it is. Get over it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

muse7
FFS, we're a nation of laws if these truckers don't approve of the job Congress is doing then come election night you vote them out.

We don't go out with pitchfoks and lynch mobs to arrest people that we don't agree with.

And that's the problem.

You have a government that constantly lies to you. You have a government that commits false flag attrocities against you. And you have a government that sends it's enforcers to assault and murder your own innocent civilians.

If you believe that voting is the way to fight back then you are playing the wrong game, my friend.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Scorchio
Thomas Jefferson: "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Said the man who supported the French Revolution and its bloodstained, horror-encrusted, epilogue.

Said the man who wrote the Declaration of Independence....

(post by Phoenix removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

muse7
reply to post by seeker1963

Sorry that I don't share the same blood thirsty mentality, we elected these people. If we don't agree of the job they are doing then we vote them out.

What you see as a "blood thirty mentality", I see as a final adjustment to the idea that our system is a failure. The supposed power of the people to make their voices heard through "voting" is a farce.

"Please send all complaints to The Complaint Department. We're sorry, but The Complaint Department isn't hearing your complaints, you're merely a taxpayer."

This is what I hear.

Our gov't is clogged with cronies who have figured out a way to game the system. Make it so that they are able to smile, say soothing words, and get elected by the moronic masses each and everytime. Well, guess where that has gotten us TIME after TIME after TIME.

Precisely where we are today. An embarrassment of a gov't. A gov't that is little more than a functional leech on the side of society. What good does a leech do? It merely feeds itself.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I'm sure some of you here might find this thread interesting....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

*slaps herself in the forehead* Oh my god, why didn't we think of that?!?! If the Republicans or Democrats are pooping on the constitution and destroying our country we can just vote them out...

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Malynn

AngryCymraeg

Scorchio
Thomas Jefferson: "God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion. The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions, it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ... And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is its natural manure."

Said the man who supported the French Revolution and its bloodstained, horror-encrusted, epilogue.

Which still left the slaves in servitude. So much for 'equality'.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Phoenix
reply to post by SadistNocturne

You must be one of those paid [tea partier] posters - (sarcasm off) amen brother! I can only hope for my children's sake that the days of twisting constitutional meaning into whatever serves the flavor of the day comes to an end - long live the Republic!

If you only knew me, sweetheart....you'd know how wrong you could possibly be

edit on 7/10/13 by masqua because: Edited and changed word in quote

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AngryCymraeg

I'm sorry, are you trying to straw man? Fail.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

AngryCymraeg

Malynn

AngryCymraeg

Scorchio

Which still left the slaves in servitude. So much for 'equality'.

Wow. You went there. Ok.

So none of our founding fathers did anything about universal healthcare, either. They truly must been evil bastards.

NEXT?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Malynn
reply to post by muse7

*slaps herself in the forehead* Oh my god, why didn't we think of that?!?! If the Republicans or Democrats are pooping on the constitution and destroying our country we can just vote them out...

Mantra for the day...

"Voting Works....Voting Works....Voting Works....Voting Works...."

Wow, I feel better even after TYPING that....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:07 PM
link   

muse7

Sorry that I don't share the same blood thirsty mentality, we elected these people. If we don't agree of the job they are doing then we vote them out.

A sentiment which i'm sure is shared by many others. But let's look at this.

You have elected governments who have used their resources to commit attrocites all over the world. They sent troops to Vietnam based on a lie, their lie. They really screwed up that place, didn't they. Killed a few million and laid waste to vast areas. They sent troops to Iraq based on a series of lies and left those poor people in a seriously bad state. They were on the point of firing missiles into Syria and now they're looking to start on Iran, North Korea, Somalia, etc. I'm not even going to mention the attrocites that they commit in your own country, in the name of peace!

Well, you elected them. You stand complicit in all of this. You can't just walk away and say that it's none of your business. You can't stand there and say that your democracy really works if this is what it produces. By supporting the very system that got these people into power, and the ones before them and before them, you are condoning what they are doing. If you truly believe that your government represents you and your wishes, then say it. If you believe that your government no longer represents you, then it is your duty to take them to task.

This is what these truckers are doing and i support every one of these brave people.

(post by Phoenix removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Scorchio

muse7

A sentiment which i'm sure is shared by many others. But let's look at this.

You have elected governments who have used their resources to commit attrocites all over the world. They sent troops to Vietnam based on a lie, their lie. They really screwed up that place, didn't they. Killed a few million and laid waste to vast areas. They sent troops to Iraq based on a series of lies and left those poor people in a seriously bad state. They were on the point of firing missiles into Syria and now they're looking to start on Iran, North Korea, Somalia, etc. I'm not even going to mention the attrocites that they commit in your own country, in the name of peace!

Well, you elected them. You stand complicit in all of this. You can't just walk away and say that it's none of your business. You can't stand there and say that your democracy really works if this is what it produces. By supporting the very system that got these people into power, and the ones before them and before them, you are condoning what they are doing. If you truly believe that your government represents you and your wishes, then say it. If you believe that your government no longer represents you, then it is your duty to take them to task.

This is what these truckers are doing and i support every one of these brave people.

Eloquently put.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Mod note: The term is Tea Party and anyone associated with that party is a Tea Partier.

Not the other word (which is a very poor choice indeed).

So please don't use it because this is a family friendly website.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Scorchio

That was beautiful. I wish I could STAR that a thousand times. That's what really gets me ya know? That most Americans are like "my government doesn't represent me" and "the government is not the people".

The American government is engaged in imperalistic violence on a global scale and this is squarely the fault of the rank-and-file American people. When you're too ignorant and lazy to govern yourself this is the result. There are those who would like to fix things, but then we've got the hand-wringers whining about "but...but...but some people might get HURT!!!"

Yeah...just like the people in all the countries we're bombing.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Malynn.....but then we've got the hand-wringers whining about "but...but...but some people might get HURT!!!"

Yeah...just like the people in all the countries we're bombing.

Remember, it's not just violence that hurts, but derogatory names, too.

Maybe we could find a congressman to write us a LAW against hurt feelings...hmmmmm....

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   
While arresting congressmen is a pipe dream the trucker's can most certainly shut Washington down.It seems to me Washington is in a no-win situation.They can't stop the truckers but if they hurt or kill any of them trying ...God help them then...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join