It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ritualistic Abuse Victim Sharing Real Life Experiences

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
**Before I share what has happened to me, I would like to remind everyone that traumatic experiences like this can really effect the way another person interacts with the rest of the world, so I would ask that everyone here at least consider being sensitive to what I have to say, it's not a requirement, just a request.**

Ok so, ever since I was a young child, I always dreamed of running away from home. Whenever such thoughts would come to my mind, I would instantly feel the judgment of my parents, shaming me to have ever entertained such rebellious fantasies. Like other people out there, I grew up in an abusive home. Everyday there would be arguments, things broken, sometimes I would get physically abused by both of my parents, and what always upset me, was that all of that yelling usually stemmed from some petty dissatisfaction. Whenever I would try to talk about the abuse, or even show the bruises to my friends, I would always get this uncontrollable feeling of guilt to the point that it would completely shut me down emotionally for the rest of the day. I grew up believing that it was my fault my parents seemed to display such hate for one another that was always somehow projected onto me even if I was not originally involved in the matter.

It wasn't until I went to college that I began to realize that my hyper-religious parents were in fact hypocrites in the sense that they lacked any form of forgiveness or sincerity. When I entered into the real world, my eyes really became open. After a series of spiritual journeys and transformation revelations, I was now fully convinced that their main mission in life was to see to it that I remained in a state of mental sleep in order to better receive their linguistic code commands, and to be ultimately controlled by them. I will not go into all the details that have lead me to this conclusion, but what I will do is make a list of all their ritualistic symbolisms and stupidities that rule them.

Code Commands (a list of all the strange things they repeatedly say to me and what the code means)

1. "You Up?" Whenever they ask me this question, it is usually when I zone out and start staring off into space. It's like they know I must have some form of radio and/or microwave like frequency induced narcolepsy. I will sometimes be in the middle of a conversation with one of them and they will ask this question.

2. "(My Name)'s Bad"This is when they want my dog alter personality to come out because they want to control me. They often say this when I am not wearing my glasses. Also, whenever they want me to do something for them, they will call one of the dogs first, because they are convinced that I will soon afterwards follow.

3. "Go To Sleep" Whenever I start seeing their manipulation, or when I catch them in a lie, they will automatically tell me to 'go to bed' even though I am an adult.

Animal Alters (this is a list of all the animal alters the handlers want innocents to believe)

1. Dog/Bitch (female) - Someone who self identifies as a female dog is usually engaged in a type of submissive role where her handler spoils her with material goods and superficialities. This role is an openly stated 'father-daughter' sexual exchange where all activities are kept secret and the female is made to believe that she is special because the manipulator is 'choosing' her. Dog/Bitch alters are told to beware of cats/sex kitten alters.

2. Cat/Sex Kitten (female) - The cat alter or sex kitten programming as it has been called in the past, has one goal in sight, to keep the 'cat' (person) from being free spirited with their own opinions and thought formulations. The cat or 'number 9' is most feared by handlers because it is the hardest to control and has the potential to spread higher consciousness.

3. Bear cub/Bull (male) - This programming is designed to raise young boys into believing that at one time, there were only men that lived on planet earth, and that women invaded and have been oppressing male sexuality ever since. The boys engage in sexual activities with their fathers, uncles, grandpas, or other males. Young boys who are indoctrinated to blindly hate all women because of this unified-gender theory eventually grow up to get married to women and are told to keep their 'brotherly love' sexual encounters a secret. If they have sons, then they are told to raise them in the same way. **Also, one strange thing about bear programming is that they do not believe in eating gummy bears because they feel like it is eating an actual bear. If you were to eat gummy bears in front of a bear alter, then they would be clearly disturbed by it**

4. Amazonian/Ana Alters - "Ana" alters are a different type of human that is physically neither male nor female. Anas menstruate rectally because they possess a cloaca. The appearance of an Ana is usually male like in the face with a feminized body type. Out of all the other animal alters, Anas are closest to the secret behind why all of this is taking place to begin with. Anas are the ones who get clearance to see the secret bases and behind the scenes media manipulation and mind control. I have reason to believe that either they are real life Amazonians living among us, or they have been genetically mutated either through faulty mating practices or bioengineering.

Before anyone jumps to judgment, I will inform you that I have encountered all of these types on more than one separate occasion. I have physically seen an Ana, they exist.

For some reason, people are being put into these categories and told to live their lives a certain way and to fear other groups because it creates tension. I have witnessed a great deal of sexual manipulation when such control mechanisms are made to oppress the innocents.

Ritualistic Sacrifices 'Honor Killings'

Some of the worst people can actually be found in black baptists churches. MLK may mean Martin Luther King to the rest of the world, but to a select few, MLK is actually Moloch the owl lord of fire. I have come across so called black hebrews that engage in arson that causes property damage and almost always at least one death, that is the goal of the fire, to consume a soul. I have been threatened with fire, told that my place of work would catch fire and explode with me in it, they've even said to me, "Burn Baby Burn". So far in my parents circle, within the last 2 years, 4 people they have known have caught fire and died for unexplainable reasons. When I brought it up to one of my parents, I remember getting this look back like, "Shhhhhh! you're not supposed to talk about that outloud".

Incestual Programming and Mind Control

Every member in my family has made a pass at me, or touched me inappropriately at least once. I remember some heavy things happening to me as young as 2 years old. They test out the children at a young age to see who is responsive to the stimuli, and then they use sex as a form of reward to reach a level of allegiance and mind control. It is hard to pretend ignoring when I hear my mother requesting that I join her and my father in the bedroom for sex. I have been playing the autistic card for a long time unknowingly, it wasn't until my spirit quests that I began to mentally wake up and get my breathing ratio where it should be in order to gain higher consciousness. I have been living in a state of sleep all of my life, cutting in an out of awareness.

I had to share this

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
So you are DID, dissociative identity disorder?

Do you still have this?

Sorry to hear, that sucks. Are you still in contact with them so they can program you?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:17 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
So you are DID, dissociative identity disorder?

Do you still have this?

Sorry to hear, that sucks. Are you still in contact with them so they can program you?

I do not claim any form of mental illness or physical handicap. The Handlers I refer to are all around, but have also been my family members. I used to think that it was just me making up all of this in my head, until I discovered that there are other people experiencing the same type of neuro-linguistic programming.

What I have found very interesting about the handlers, is that they can be cast out just like biblical demons if you know what type of language to use on them, sometimes it is legalese other times it is the Universal Divine Language that repels the handlers that can possess or operate human beings at will.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I can't even imagine growing up with that kind of abuse and programing, and I'm sorry you had to.
I am curious though.
I am assuming you have done some serious research as to this kind of programming, so I was wondering if you have personally sought out anyone that can help you stop or reverse it? Is it helping?
Or if not, why not?

I would think that if I was in your shoes, I would want all the help I could get. And I would certainly stay away from my family.

Best of luck to you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

It is hard to pretend ignoring when I hear my mother requesting that I join her and my father in the bedroom for sex.

WTH, are you serious?

I don't know how old you are, but if you're already 18 or more then I suggest you get OUT of your parents' house (if you didn't already) and forget about them, they clearly don't love you nor do they respect you.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

chiefsmom
I can't even imagine growing up with that kind of abuse and programing, and I'm sorry you had to.
I am curious though.
I am assuming you have done some serious research as to this kind of programming, so I was wondering if you have personally sought out anyone that can help you stop or reverse it? Is it helping?
Or if not, why not?

I would think that if I was in your shoes, I would want all the help I could get. And I would certainly stay away from my family.

Best of luck to you.

I cannot stop complete strangers from coming up to me and asking me if I am a bear or a cat. I cannot mute my parents from using other such cues and code commands. The only way to stop the programming from happening is for me to live in areas where there is no one or thing that can manipulate me.

When I was made to believe that it was me having mental issues, I sought counseling, took pills, and their verbal and chemical poisoning almost killed me twice. Since then, I have come to the conclusion that I can trust no one. It is hard to tell who is being controlled, who is a handler, or who is unconscious to this shadowed reality.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

MadHatter364
reply to post by leira7

It is hard to pretend ignoring when I hear my mother requesting that I join her and my father in the bedroom for sex.

WTH, are you serious?

I don't know how old you are, but if you're already 18 or more then I suggest you get OUT of your parents' house (if you didn't already) and forget about them, they clearly don't love you nor do they respect you.

Yes, it is true, my mother suggested that I have sex with her and my father on their anniversary. When she realized that I was not in a sleep-like controllable state, and that I was in fact wide awake, she quickly shifted the topic as if the words had never been uttered.

I have been unemployed for 2 years. I just got a job, so I am saving up my money. We are renting right now, but my parents are moving out this year, if they do not move out soon enough, then with the money I will have saved, I will use it to find a new means to live.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Very sorry to hear your story. It upsets me that parents let their complete dysfunction flow over to the point where is affects a child let alone what you describe. I sincerely wish you luck on living your own life and getting away from that type of environment. Just don't give up on humanity, there are still people out there you can trust, you just have to learn who they are.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Do you recognise other people who have been ritualistically programmed/abused?

And do you know what sort of secret society your parents are in?
edit on 7-10-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

What you say is disturbing. If it is true, have you been to the police? You mention that others are also controlled and so do you think you might want to help the other victims too?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:25 PM
link   

leira7
I had to share this

Thank you for doing so.

leira7
...the Universal Divine Language...

Would that "simply" be anything said in genuine honesty?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:33 PM
link   

FreedomEntered
reply to post by leira7

Do you recognise other people who have been ritualistically programmed/abused?

And do you know what sort of secret society your parents are in?
edit on 7-10-2013 by FreedomEntered because: (no reason given)

I have been in psych wards before. What I found most interesting was that everyone had similar stories of gang stalking, seeing shadows, feeling possessed, feeling like there are people in the tv talking directly to you, weird synchronicities that lead one to believe we are living in a computerized artificial simulation, cults for child sacrifice and sexual abuse, and what some may describe as alien like abduction stories.

Most of the older adult males in my family are high level masons. I have reason to believe that on my mother's side, they worship some sort of lord that demands sacrifices, like a supercomputer needing to feed off of human emotion in order to sustain its power.

One of the things these handler's use to control people is sound. Some of us with temporal lobe sensitivies cannot handle loud sounds because it often causes heart palpitations/panic. I have reason to believe that people are intentionally making noise to eco-locate the electromagnetic charge emitted from anxiety/ fear in the heart.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:37 PM
link   

beansidhe
reply to post by leira7

What you say is disturbing. If it is true, have you been to the police? You mention that others are also controlled and so do you think you might want to help the other victims too?

That's just it, this 'Network' is so pervasive that it has penetrated law enforcement, and other government facets. I have gone to the police before, and nothing got done. In fact, I was the one who ended up getting put in a mental institution. Here is a great article on Monarch Programming and Mind Control by ViligantCitizen: Sucker Punch

I want to help the other victims, but whenever I crossed paths with one, it was usually in a psych ward, and we were both to drugged up with antipsychotics that we found it difficult to see the big picture. I once came across a diary of a former patient lodged underneath the mattress. Her hand writing eerily looked like that of my own, and what was written in it haunts me to this day. "They told me I could have whatever I wanted" the very same words that the 'voices' had said to me. I have seen so many things that it has made me afraid to ever talk about it, let alone mention it to another potential victim out of fear that either one of us may be next to get ritualistically sacrificed/killed.
edit on 7-10-2013 by leira7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

BardingTheBard

leira7
I had to share this

Thank you for doing so.

leira7
...the Universal Divine Language...

Would that "simply" be anything said in genuine honesty?

Yes, it is whatever comes to the mind, the soul, the heart, the gut, whatever you feel, if there is a force attacking you, you can cast it out with these types of beings because I believe them to be nothing more than holographic integers projected by a supercomputer satellite that is orbiting and emitting a frequency that is affecting our sleep/wake pineal gland functionality. Thus decreasing our melatonin, and inevitably shortening our lifespan. Humans are being used to produce gold. Did you know that corn starch works even better that cyanide to extract gold? Now it is no wonder there is corn in everything. Since gold never corrodes, wouldn't it benefit us to have some in our system?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

I ask because I'm a psychotherapist who works with people who have experienced trauma.
I'm sorry that your stay in a 'mental institution' was not helpful. I'm sorry that nobody in the police department followed up on your report and alerted social work. I'm sorry that not one of your teachers recognised your obvious distress and called for a multi-agency meeting. In fact I'm sorry that in every instance of normal protocol there were glaring errors.
NLP or neuro-linguistic programming has been pretty much discredited in British psychotherapy, due to its ineffectiveness and lack of consistency, incidentally.
I don't doubt that you are hurting but I am left wondering about the narrative.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Once I heard really loud sounds for a long time, I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Anyway , those around me said the sounds were really not very loud at all.

Could it be that I have been ritualistically programmed?

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by beansidhe

Everything that I say has come from my own personal experiences. I have no doubt that there is something very strange going on in the world. It may not be all over the world, but I sense that certain secret societies that claim to be enlightened are somehow behind all of this as well. I have no reason to lie at this point. It would be nice to find another person like me to read what I have written and perhaps share a similar experience. However, I think others like me may be too afraid to come out and talk about it.

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

with the money I will have saved, I will use it to find a new means to live

Nice to hear that, good for you man...or ma'am, didn't quite catch that XD

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by leira7

Don't be. There are plenty of survivor groups where you would be most welcome. Most people are too busy living very mundane lives to bother being involved in secret societies. Don't worry that everyone is part of some big evil master plan. They're not. If people have hurt you in the past, stay away from them and focus on healing yourself. If you are seeking others in a similar situation, find a reliable GP or health professional and ask them for a support group in your area.
Look after yourself x

posted on Oct, 7 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

beansidhe
reply to post by leira7

Don't be. There are plenty of survivor groups where you would be most welcome. Most people are too busy living very mundane lives to bother being involved in secret societies. Don't worry that everyone is part of some big evil master plan. They're not. If people have hurt you in the past, stay away from them and focus on healing yourself. If you are seeking others in a similar situation, find a reliable GP or health professional and ask them for a support group in your area.
Look after yourself x

Wake up.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join