It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me this...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

That thread suffered the same fate - as will they all. That pilot was being as honest as he felt he could be.

Same #, different day.

More trails above our heads than ever before. That's the only thing that's changed. Why do we even have a forum for these phenomena if they aren't worth considering in light of the evidence for the technology and the apparent existence of the phenomena? M'eh.

link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Alda1981

That video has been under discussion. It's the OPINION of a pilot, who seems to barely speak English. Pilots are allowed opinions too aren't they?

so basicaly you say "i am right cause i am right"...

Now the pilot also has an opinion which is false... OBVIOUSLY ats has people who spent thousands of hours flying airplanes... a lot more than a pilot...

also the captain BARELY speaks english.. clearly on his video he was strugling to communicate... EVEN THOUGH YOU NEED TO UNDERSTAND PERFECT ENGLISH TO BE A PILOT... how did that escape you mr Icarus? such a concentrated fail...

anything else mate?

link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

Yes you're right, we're unreal for not blindly accepting that this video was what you claim it is.

There's a hell of a difference between a UFO, which could be anything, and a plane that we can see, identify, and tell what it's doing. But you're right, why bother to listen to people that know what they're taking about when you can run around screaming the sky is falling.

link   

Yes they were in our skies 30 years ago and even longer. Here are some from WW II

contrailscience.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:42 PM
link   

alldaylong

Yes they were in our skies 30 years ago and even longer. Here are some from WW II

contrailscience.com...

what about the advertisement using old footage from a movie and they digitally added "contrails" after?

you said that we should use sims to see how contrails appear.. so basically you base your experience on a program some guy wrote... funny enough i can make a sim which creates rainbows when you fart... you should believe that as well...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:44 PM
link   

They need to speak perfect English to be a pilot? Are you freaking kidding me? Try listening to ATC someday and listen to some of these foreign pilots. It's takes the tower for or five tries to get them to understand. I've listened to pilots read back different departure points because they couldn't say the name of the city they were at.

As long as they understand basic English they can be a pilot.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
More trails above our heads than ever before.

What, do you think that just because the population grows, that they stopped making planes decades ago? The more population grows and requires air travel, the more planes that are built and put into the air.

This graphic depicts the increase in air traffic networking from 1989 to 2004:

Any questions?

link   
I have no problem believing chemicals have been sprayed in our atmosphere using aircraft. But no one is going to present solid evidence of that by using there eyes, and saying, "Look! Chemtrails!" Only by testing what is seen is the issue going to be resolved to the "skeptics" satisfaction.

Unfortunately, in most instances, that isn't a viable option. I think it makes more sense for both sides to keep the jury out until there is enough evidence to render a verdict. Until that time, we have no "proof" they are anything but contrails, except a suspicion, and minimal evidence.

link   

Zaphod58

They need to speak perfect English to be a pilot? Are you freaking kidding me? Try listening to ATC someday and listen to some of these foreign pilots. It's takes the tower for or five tries to get them to understand. I've listened to pilots read back different departure points because they couldn't say the name of the city they were at.

As long as they understand basic English they can be a pilot.

understanding and accent are two different things...

your point was his english was bad and he would MISUNDERSTAND what the guy asked... to which i prove you wrong.

link   

My late father was an aerial reconnaissance photographer flying with The RAF during WW II. Contrails where an everyday event for him.
There is nothing new here.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Yeah you're right of course. Air travel levels are exactly the same as they were thirty years ago. They're also still using the exact same engines they used in the 70s. The only difference is more trails.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You haven't proved anyone wrong here. I explained the video in detail on the previous page. I hope that you don't ignore my post due to you trying to be so competitively "right".

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

You did? Where?

And I'm not taking about accent, I'm talking about pilots not understanding instructions. You hear it all the time. Just the other day I listened to a controller have to tell a China flight six times where to go because they kept reading back wrong and would have crossed an active runway.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

FlyInTheOintment
I am certain that these things weren't in our skies thirty years ago

Oh really? Thirty years ago would make the 1980's. Here's one from the 1960's:

So many contrails in the 1960's, oh noes!!!! And here's one from the 1940's!!!!!:

Any questions?

On another note, I find it hilarious the way some people are acting when they get slapped back to reality with facts and truth!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

So what do you think the air temperature would be at the altitude aircraft fly at?

Derp. Why don't you address the real chemicals in jet exhaust? "Chemtrail" fans never do. They ignore the pollution and generate a "mystery".

Gotta be some kind of clue.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I know that the planes landing out here, on the military bases, dump their remaining fuel just before landing.
They do this at low altitude. When I was constructing new attic windows, I saw the do it and the roofs of the houses in the line of landing strips. Looked like they've been melting and had a nasty look to them.

That can't be healthy for the people that live there.

The chemtrails aren't released for anyone to see. What a stupid assumption...
They only chemtrail at night. What do you think, that they just let it show, if they chemically spray the people.

Sheesh.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

The contrails are actually worse than the pollution put out by jet engines. I've read a couple of studies that say the effect of the contrails put out today could possibly be worse than all of the emissions put out by aircraft since air travel began combined. They just don't understand the effect they have on the environment, and short of a week plus global shut down, won't.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by alldaylong

I've been to Contrailscience.com. Its authored by a retired pilot, no? Credible source? Ok..
I could source tons of chemtrail evidence as well..

Ahh the old chemtrail debate... And I've been on ATS for less than a month.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

They rarely dump fuel before landing. Quite a few military planes can't dump fuel at all. If they have to they do everything possible to dump away from populated areas.

The only reason to dump fuel is to get landing weight down, and usually they're down to a safe weight not long after takeoff. Or if they're flying a local mission they don't take off grossed out.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

At some point the AWAC stops spraying, changes position and "opens up" the spraying again...

Nothing is being sprayed you have been duped by TankerEnemy a well known poster of hoax videos.

When will people learn anything that TankerEnemy posts and says are chemtrails is an outright lie.

Have you ever seen the interior of an AWAC plane?

Just where do you think they are hiding all the spray equipment. and how are they doing this without the people on board knowing what they are doing?
edit on 6-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join