It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explain to me this...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

The video provides evidence for chemtrails. Note: you will NOT accept this as credible evidence.

And what makes this video such credible evidence?

Please post a link to the video and we'll see if I consider it credible evidence. You never know.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

...debunkers don't say there isn't a possibility that in the future they may exist, they are saying there is no evidence that proves they are spraying chemtrails at the present time.

Phooey...

Of course there is stuff coming out the exhaust. It is the result of burning jet fuel. What do you call this again?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

I got you a video with two planes side by side. one stops spraying the other doesn't. Somehow its the atmosphere that stoped being CONTRAILY..

The problem is your video is from a well known hoaxer, and as I have already shown you the atmosphere can be different with two planes flying side by side, but you still don't seem to get it, why?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   

OK, you are mocking the explanations that you have been offered about the video, therefore it would be safe to say you have a certain surety about what it shows. Yes?

The caption early on states the altitude is 6,000ft, Why do you believe it to be true?

The two aircraft appear to be in fairly close proximity from the perspective of the camera, what though convinces you that they are flying side by side and not separated vertically by some distance?

Why is it not credible to you that changing altitude and/or varying atmospheric conditiond can affect how a contrail is formed?

Thank you in advance.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Exhaust and chemtrails, as they are described by believers are different though.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Let me get this straight.. People still are in disbelief of chemtrails?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

slumsociety
People still are in disbelief of chemtrails?

You can't believe in something that doesn't exist. I don't know what part of: there's no scientific, physical, or forensic evidence to even hypothesize "chemtrails" exist, let alone saying they're real.... that "chemtrail" believers don't understand.

Just looking up and seeing more contrails doesn't mean that all of a sudden those contrails become "chemtrails". Either you have some scientific evidence, or "chemtrails" don't exist. Which is it?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:28 PM
link   

_BoneZ_
Everything is explainable with known science.

edit on 6-10-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: sp

That's not true, part of the AEAP summary report. Only a tidgey part, but a very important part.

"Aviation is an integral part of the global transportation network, and the number of flights worldwide is expected to grow rapidly in the coming decades. [Yet, the effects that subsonic aircraft emissions may be having upon atmospheric composition and climate are not fully understood]. To study such issues, NASA sponsors the Atmospheric Effects of Aviation Program (AEAP). The NRC Panel on Atmospheric Effects of Aviation is charged to evaluate AEAP."
In other words there is much, 'they,' and 'they' are many, don't fecking know, and for a variety of reasons.
For you to say everything is explainable with known science is gross ignorance.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The AWACS is being refueled. After completion of the refueling, it is required to move away from the tanker to a safer position before it can turn away. This safer position is further below and behind the tanker,

This requires a REDUCTION IN THRUST. The reduction in thrust reduces the amount of water being produced by the engines to a degree that the contrail no longer forms.

When the AWACS reaches the lower safe position the pilot applies thrust to hold that position, the engines go back to producing more water and hence the contrail re-appears.

Tankerenemy is a known fraud who specializes in stealing other people's videos and using them for his own purposes.

While the famous KC10 video is the classic, here is another example.

This was stolen and re-edited with a pack of lies from this video. Note the dates of the relative videos.

Pleased be advised accordingly.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:00 PM
link   

tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Tucket

The video provides evidence for chemtrails. Note: you will NOT accept this as credible evidence.

And what makes this video such credible evidence?

Please post a link to the video and we'll see if I consider it credible evidence. You never know.

No. I won't humor you further. If you are so interested (ha), than go check out the recent thread about Morgellons disease.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

How are you any different from what you accuse us of doing? There has been no credible evidence that chemtrails exist. A lack of evidence that they don't isn't evidence that they do.

If there was real evidence then we wouldn't be going around and around over and over again.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Two different aircraft with different engine types flying close together will generate contrails based on the temperature of its particular engine in relation to the surrounding air conditions. This is how they discovered that the new high bypass engines produce more contrails over wide condition ranges then the old low bypass engines. Additionally, the specific throttle setting of each aircraft is going to effect the running temperature of each engine. The pilot might have simply throttled down a bit, then back up, causing just enough fluctuation in engine temperature to cause the contrail to stop and start back up again.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

No. I won't humor you further. If you are so interested (ha), than go check out the recent thread about Morgellons disease.

So that is your credible evidence?

Well you were right this is far from credible evidence.

Interesting the comments are disabled for this video, not a good sign.
edit on 6-10-2013 by tsurfer2000h because: (no reason given)

Sorry I missed the first part...

And yes this is far from being credible evidence.

Now a TankerEnemy video is being used as evidence in that video, it just keeps getting better and better.

Now Mt Shasta can it get any better.

Now Carnicom...beautiful.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Zaphod58
reply to post by Tucket

But you are doing the exact same thing. You talk about credible evidence but accept that chemtrails are real, without credible evidence, such as samples to show what they are.

I understand your point. My perspective is that of a conspiracy theorist. I wouldn't be surprised if the chemtrail naysayers here had not read even one book on the subject on conspiracies. If they did, they d realize that the TPTB are far more diabolical and advanced in their sinister schemes than the average person could imagine. So, taking that into account, along with all the accumulative circumstantial evidence I've came across, as well as simply looking out my window and realizing how f#cked up society is, I believe.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by tsurfer2000h

That's not it. My links aren't working.www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Tucket
chemtrail naysayers

There's no such thing as "chemtrail naysayers", "chemtrail debunkers", "chemtrail skeptics", because there's no such thing as "chemtrails". There's only "chemtrail hoaxers".

For something to even be hypothesized, you need some sort evidence: physical, forensic, scientific. Can you produce any of the above to hypothesize that "chemtrails" may exist? If not, there shouldn't be any more debate on this subject until someone provides evidence.

Until then, "chemtrails" will be a myth. A hoax. A fraud. You can't have naysayers, debunkers, or skeptics with hoaxes and frauds.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

They sure are not your general airline planes. They wouldn't be flying so close together. I would like to know how this can be explained away. It sure does look like they're spraying. I'll wait to see what excuses are given for this one. I would love for the national media to get off their duffs and do a thorough investigation on this. This issue needs to be settled once and for all. Prove it to be true or false. The public has the right to know. Nice find Op.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Tucket

First off, there are too many persistent contrails for this to be some secret operation. The Military has to operate in civilian airspace the exact same way that civilians do, including filing a flight plan for IFR operations. You can check how many military flights are over the US at any time using flight tracking software. You can check what airspace has been closed, and why it's been closed. “Generation” of clouds would produce an aerial hazard to VFR aircraft, and some type of NOTAMS would have to be filed if they were in fact creating them.

Civilian planes are not dumping anything, this has been attested too by many people who have worked for the airlines, including myself. Additionally there is nothing in the fuel, especially no Morgellons “nano fibers” as they would be filtered out by the fuel trucks multistage filtration system. Aviation fuel is very highly guarded against any type of contamination, as it can cause damage and even failure of an aircraft's engines. Specifically they guard against condensation, sediment, fungus, and bacterial accumulation, all the things that “chemtrail” believers accuse the fuel of containing.

Personally, if there is anything to “Morgellons” outside of Delusional parasitosis, I would look to a bacterial or fungus infection coming from a source closer to home. From the research I've read, the main component of the fibers is Cellulose, which is basically fibers from plants, algae, fungus, and can be secreted by bacteria.

Cellulose is the most abundant organic polymer on Earth.[5] The cellulose content of cotton fiber is 90%, that of wood is 40–50% and that of dried hemp is approximately 45%

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I see...

The plane shut off its engines mid flight....

GE Turbine is a GE Turbine!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Tucket

That's not it. My links aren't working.www.youtube.com...

I edited my post for the video you were talking about.

Check my post above.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join