It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Axis of Crazy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
The Axis of Crazy

We have all heard of the Axis of Evil. Those three rogue states in the world North Korea, Iran and Syria etc
That was an analogy to set the scene for this thread, just like the Political axis of evil there is the axis of New age crazy evil.

I hereby will identify them as being

1. David Icke
He believes the Royal family are shape shifter reptiles and that Diana princess was gonna reveal it so they bumped her off.
He has made millions from his talks, and road shows and comes across in his presentation like a TV evangelist. His views has been challenged on occassions on video and he becomes very defensive and upset that anyone would have the audacity to ask for some solid tangible evidence to prove his claims.

2. Andrew D. Basiago & Alfred Lambremont Webre
I put them down as 2 because they may as well be the same person, one is the right brain the other the left brain. They think the government is running secret time travel programs and there are human colonies on Mars. They even tried to start a new age University to have people to enroll at a nice fee to teach them this garbage. The only thing for certain about these two is that they were involved in the Mkultra project of the 1960s..remember the Mk '___' experiments, say no more they are fall out whack jobs from that program .

3. Project Camelot
You know companies can be set up as indivdiual entities with the legal rights of an indivdiual. In this new age example Project Camelot was set up as the good ship lolipop for all them stray whack jobs. Led by their flagship captain Kerry Lynn Cassidy, these colourful souls are on a Titanic trip of discovery looking for new Age ice bergs of mystery. I wont name the names of the passenger list but rest assured it reads like an all star action movie list from a remake of one flew over the Cuckoos nest. Yes they are wearing their name tags just in case they forget who they are when the director calls their name.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:13 PM
link   
What? No Alex Jones?

The only issue I have with folks like this is.... They ALL ask for (and get) a lot of money. I have a problem with anyone who says they know how to save humanity, save the world, have the secret to life, etc. for 3 payments of $119.99. If they know something that beneficial, then it should be shared for free not a fee. Then again, if idiots are throwing money their way... meh. A fool and his money I suppose.

What they believe in, I don't really care. We all have our own beliefs and when shared with others may come across as weird and detached from reality. They are free (as are we) to believe whatever they choose. And like you, we are free to judge their craziness. I think the axis could be A LOT bigger than 3 though. Some days I might even need to be in it.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Alex Jones actually sounds coherent compared to the axis.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

Can we get some Alex Collier and Steven Greer in this list please? Those two are big time crazy. I mean, Big Al thinks that using the word holographic eighty times per lecture makes him sound smarter, and Greer has some sort of heavy grade narcissistic personality disorder of some sort. Both of them qualify in my opinion.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

How did I forget about Steve (hey look at my awesome biceps as I remove my jacket in this extremely hot lecture hall while I show slides of me holding a micro baby alien you need to pay to have tested) Greer??? Wow. I can't believe I forgot about him.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

Hey, do not feel bad that you forgot about Mr Greer. I think taking time off from that bloke and his various mind plagues, like alien contact through meditation, and his energy being (lepidopterists, at the ready ,ready... Aim.... MORON!), is entirely sensbile!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueBrit

Oh yeh Greer and Collier they are opportunists for sure, I don't think they are crazy because im certain they know what and why theyre doing it for the $$$$

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

I think Greer has a certifiable mental illness though... I really mean it about the narcissistic personality disorder... Not a well man. And I am not sure that it says great things about the health of BOTH their egos, that they are capable of totally destroying their reputations, and indeed their ability to ever truly respect themselves in the way that they have over the years. I mean, I have been he victim of systematic character assassinations by others, but those fellows do it to themselves!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I think most new age people who harp on about mind control, time travel, or reptilians to the public without ever being able to produce any tangible form of proof are either scam artists of suffering a form of mental illness.

Luckily for us most of them are so obscure they will only be a harm to themselves. good example is Laura Eisenhower, who lives on her mommys welfare checks and is a one of Webers and Basigos puppet followers, basically saying whatever Basigo and Weber want her to day. The force gives them power over her weak mind. Tried asking her for proof online and found the responses vague and aloof, and no proof could be offered just incoherent ramble.

Most new age people who are trying to make a name for themselves like the axis, are too obscure and weak minded to ever be of any harm but to themselves.
edit on 5-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well dammit.

I thought this was another sign in thread for a new ATS clique! Id have been the top dog too... on account of my overactive medulla oblongata.

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

it would make a good clique

Your mad as a jacket rabbit replaced
by your as Mad as a Icke

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:02 PM
link   
New Age, heard that one. Really should be saying Old Age Coming. Thank the God's Rave's have opened my Eye's! I would have to add Jessie Vanturea to that list.

New Age is somewhat vague, might have missed it, only heard of tale's of some evil plot started in Waco, TX. Or was that the surfer's in CA?

Out of your 3, hoe many of them do you consider, being mindness yet with a zombie like style?

Yep, I'm old!

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When I first heard of Icke, when his beliefs were described to me, I thought that either the person telling me about him was pulling my leg, or that Icke was a comedian. That guy is mad as a hatter.

ETA: Not that I'm not nuts too...but his crazy is more powerful than mine.
edit on 5-10-2013 by BobM88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by infoseeker26754

Out of your 3, hoe many of them do you consider, being mindness yet with a zombie like style?

The people who follow them show lack of thought and act zombish

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:16 AM
link   
CNN
NBC/GE/Everything
Fox

^ Axis of Crazy!!

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:24 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
...just like the Political axis of evil there is the axis of New age crazy evil.
...1. David Icke
...2. Andrew D. Basiago & Alfred Lambremont Webre
...3. Project Camelot

I've gotta wonder ---- what's the difference in them and politicians...religious leaders...pop stars...or any-other-kind of scammer in this "crazy evil" world?
I'm starting to think... they might have found the only path that actually...makes a difference.
Look at P. T. Barnum - Bill Gates - John D. Rockefeller - ETC...
DISTRACTION - ENTERTAINMENT
edit on 10/6/2013 by WanDash because: conjunction

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

Look at P. T. Barnum - Bill Gates - John D. Rockefeller - ETC...
DISTRACTION - ENTERTAINMENT

The latest news on Microsoft I hear is the board want Bill Gates gone hes running the company into the ground.

gates was wrong about the internet he never thought it over take the single user PC market.
He was wrong about the smart phone market, ever heard of a Microsoft phone?
And he ripped off his friends operating system to sell to IBM.

Hes a whack job for sure with little ethics or real business acumen. A very lucky con man.

However there is no evidence he is a new ager thinker so hes not listed in this axis of crazy
edit on 6-10-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 12:44 AM
link   

AthlonSavage
...Bill Gates...
...Hes a...very lucky con man...
...However there is no evidence he is a new ager thinker so hes not listed in this axis of crazy

Okay - I see you're restricting this to a certain-kind-of Axis-o-Crazy.
I'm just saying - I see little difference in what you are identifying...and businesses (businessmen), political or religious movements, Ponzi schemers, used car salesmen (*) and straight-up scam artists...
They find a way of getting money, allegiance, support, power, control...out of your hands...and into theirs -------------- for their benefit (and - with no consideration for yours).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by WanDash

They find a way of getting money, allegiance, support, power, control...out of your hands...and into theirs -------------- for their benefit (and - with no consideration for yours).

This sums up their motive. They sound like a form of parasitic virus that invades the sovereignty of the host to feed on their blood.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:53 AM
link   
MMMMM Padded party room anyone?

Yes the names on this list are very suspect and laughably very difficult to believe on any level. However, ask yourself what makes for a good conspiracy?

Once you eliminate the impossible whatever remains no matter how improbable must be the truth.

The problem is, that the people you list is akin to Dionne Warwick's psychic friends. They give a bad name to psychics that are the real deal.

And you're right, why charge for such useful information that can benefit the masses?

Only understand, most people are asleep. And these poor schlobs you list are the bottom of the barrel. When you deconstruct their mindless dribble keep in mind that every lie has a hint of truth somewhere imbedded in the very structure of the dribble.

While I do agree some proof is necessary to carry forth an idea which brings a conspiracy to fruition, most actual conspiracies are so well covered or disbelieved that any proof would take the power to move mountains.

And no matter how much those guys make off of human gullibility, they don't make enough to do that. There may very well be a lizard in the royal court (would explain a lot). Only we as a species cannot wrap our heads around such an idea as that would seem too much like fantasy.

20000 years ago mankind thought fire was magic in some form, to them it was fantasy due to ignorance of the concept. Much as we conceive the notion of UFO's and time travel In the same sense. We lack the complete knowledge of what is and what isn't. And science has barely scratched the surface of human potential, let alone everything else.

Just hoping that before you dismiss anything, feel free to humor yourself if for just a moment. You might be surprised and find something you never thought of. Might be improbable at best, but not impossible.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join