It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI reports Unidentified Fibrous Objects in samples from Morgellons patients

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I just really enjoy how doctors see these patients with wires coming out of them
secreting gels they take samples ect

Then say the patient is delusional

Probably say something along the lines of Watch more TV and don't filter your water.

a-lot of doctors are not in it for concern or well-being of others.. just the pay check.

I know of a Vetenarian who despises animals and LOVES sticking them with needles it is his dream job.
Probably tortures the over-nighters either Psychologically or Physically..

and don't be fooled this happens with humans too it is well documented.

en.wikipedia.org...

he is just one example of numerous accounts.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
The part I found interesting in the video is the notion that people suffering Morgellons Syndrome are people who's bodies are REJECTING the supposed bio-tech.

This means the vast majority of us may already be infected with this bio-tech. I wonder if these bio-techs maybe an additional element of the chem trails.

I'm a believer in the notion that every high-end technology we are shown publically is in fact FAR FAR advanced behind closed doors and in government labs and already being implemented. (edit: A guy at the very end of the video just said same thing)
edit on 6-10-2013 by Engonoceras because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRulesAllowed

Here is info on some of the more recent studies...
Evidence Mounting that Morgellons Disease is an Emerging Infectious Illness, Contrary to CDC Report

Latest Scientific Findings Announced by The Charles E. Holman Foundation Show that a Spirochete is Associated with Controversial Disease

Couple of famous people who have had it alter the course of their lives. Pretty sure Billy Koch would have loved to continue his baseball career...
In 2002, baseball pitcher Billy Koch was at the top of his game...

Joni Mitchell...
Interview with Joni Mitchell

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Sounds like Morgellons disease would be an adequate way of controlling the people. Who ever is behind genetic modification of the food are aware of what is going on. Bacteria or fungus can create this type of material if bioengeneered so our body is not aware of it's presence. It is nice to know that we do not need a comet or natural disaster to destroy our civilizations anymore. Our scientists can do it on their own. No need for God to destroy the world anymore.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

Supposedly every person who has this disease has also had lyme disease prior to it. Not sure if that matters any.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 04:55 PM
link   

alienreality

Don't be fooled by political disinformation.. When labs have checked these fibers, they don't match anything known in their databases.. They don't match fibers from clothes, nor do they even burn at the usual temps.

And what labs would those be? Do you have a reference to that effect? Or is that just something you heard from the tabloids?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I find it odd that if doctors and scientist don't know what something is, it becomes "your mental" by default.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

I KNOW RIGHT

Scientists and Doctors can't figure it out so obviously it is a Figment of the Patients imagination because the Patient is Delusional.

Anything so the Scientists and Doctors can sleep at night knowing their Government and Fellow man loves them unto the relative end of time.

you know before the Manhattan project their was skepticism the Nukes would destroy our atmosphere
there was huge outcry against it.

Know what the scientists did?

They tested the theory !

www.youtube.com...

I should start some kind of Web series called something like "Until the Rapture"
edit on 6-10-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

TheEthicalSkeptic

SadistNocturne
Phage: BTW. Beforitisnews is not an acceptable source.

That's cute. Not an acceptable source.

I can't think of any other way to call it.

"I'll consider input from A, but from B? Are you kidding me?"

Personally, I take input from all sources. Even people I know to be completely off kilter. I wait and retain that information, with the idea that a pattern my divulge itself. Patterns lead to things.

Do you not take input from CNN? How about your local news? I personally can think of many reasons why they should at least be heavily weighted before being accepted at face value.- SN

There is credence to this from a personal research standpoint. As a former intelligence officer, I found in my work that incorrect information, if you are seeking a variety of resources, is actually VERY informative indeed. What is deceptive and the most damaging, is FILTERED information. Filtered information comes in the form of selective and sequenced 100% facts, which pick and choose what is acceptable and what is not acceptable. The danger to the investigator is a selective patchwork of correctness spun into a complete lie.

The former is wrong, but the latter is not even wrong.

I would suggest, from professional experience, that we issue a 'caution' on unreliable information sources. To declare an information source as a priori invalid simply becomes a useful mechanism for those who are seeking to spin their own form of dis-information.

edit on 6-10-2013 by TheEthicalSkeptic because: (no reason given)

I didn't for one minute say that I found beforeitsnews to be credible. What I did say, was that I simply don't immediately dismiss it. Does that mean I take it with anything less than a heaping serving spoon of salt? Absolutely not.

But, like I said, Mr Former Intelligence Officer, I feel it is wrong to dismiss anything casually. Let's face it, unless you get the information first hand, or saw it happen, chances are it is tainted. I realize this. I also realize this with CNN, CNSBC, MSNBC, Reuters, AP, etc, etc, etc as they all have corporate backing. Wasn't that long ago that NBC was immediately owned by GE. GE manufactured most of the US nuclear hardware. Both reactor and weaponry hardware. They of course, were not interested in ruffling the sheets while they were in bed with the US gov't. And let's not dismiss the idea that CNN is specifically known to have a desk at it's headquarters inside the studio area for a CIA officer. Now, who holds the leash as well as has a hand on the spigot of information there?

Many times people here reference Wikipedia. Personally, I don't consider that as a highly reputable source as just anyone can author a page there. Hey, I'm an expert on heart surgery, so I'm going to write a Wikipedia web page about it. Cool. Now, although I don't consider it very highly because of that scrutiny, it doesn't mean I don't work with it. I simply look to back up the information with corroborative sources if I am basing any sincere decision upon it, that's all.

So, unless I get information first hand, I treat it all with varying degrees of scrutiny and personal analysis. I merely view all information not gathered first hand to be suspect. I believe that anything less is symptomatic of myopia.

Please don't think me so naive to do anything but. I was merely addressing the idea that one dismiss a source of non first hand information for another source of non first hand information.

- SN

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Staroth

It is not hod at all, reality only exists on your mind. Read a bit about the placebo and nocebo effect works and understand how to a degree you shape your own reality... I guess one needs to be in a position that has to deal with a lot of people to understand that most conditions if not psychosomatic have their symptoms exacerbated (or ignored).

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Man If I had that crap crawling on me I would be spraying and ingesting a tablespoon of 5-10ppm colloidal silver daily and taking mineral oil baths and taking a regiment of vitamins/minerals to boost the immune system. It reminds of the time when I was like 10 years old and living in Alaska and got scabies from school. Lice was rampant too. I think it was because the children at the school didn't have individual lockers we all hung our coats etc on one rack. It was a dip doodle thing on the schools part.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by primalfractal

I wonder if this is how they get people to have no conscious and can do anything they want, something like murder a bunch of children?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

I think so. The method of nanotech mind control I outlined in the op seems feasible.
There is a distinct lack of argument on that point.
Tell me there isn't some poor souls in a bunker somewhere, all wired up.
If they cant do it yet, and this is unlikely, it's certainly on the cards.
People will just have to wake up before our technology eats us.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Before you go believing "but they saw it was clothes fibers!", where is the PROOF of that? There may be proof, I don't have time to research this much. Show us proof of the studies along with pictures that show these people are all crazy.

I find page 4 of this link disgusting. They are instructed to dismiss people as insane if they claim there are fibers in their skin. Really?! Is that a scientific approach? Assume insanity, push meds, take their money. Money money money. Gross. BS link

One source listed is a dead link. In fact nothing comes up on mayoclinic now when searching for "morgellons". The other link is THIS, which is equally as...interesting. The second half starts talking about nanotechnology.

One point though: Do most morgellons victims believe in chemtrails? The chemtrail conspiracy can be psychologically damaging. I mean, we all know the air is toxic and I'm not saying these people are delusional. I just know that for ME, once I fully believed in chemtrails, I didn't want to leave the house and wanted to wear a respirator in public. Good times lol.

I would love to see either PROOF that the fibers only burned over 1000 degrees, or that they are cotton delusions. It wouldn't be hard for any scientist to determine if a fiber was cotton, nylon, etc.

If it does burn at 1400 degrees, and it's some normal material, it's obviously either silica, fiberglass, nextel, etc. Basically a glass or ceramic fiber, not a natural fiber. If they're all different colors, I would think that rules out commercial fiberglass in the attic being the cause. Unless they make blue and red fiberglass for houses. It's not like there are millions of different fibers on this earth that can withstand 1000+ degree temps.

Point being, it shouldn't be hard to get a definate answer. Where's the proof for either side? Please share if you have it.
edit on 6-10-2013 by BanTv because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

fishy6
So if we are being experimented on what is the agenda ??

The transhumanists, with their google prophet, intend nothing less than the end of Homo Sapiens (humanity+, humanity 2.0). The idea is to replace all organic cells with synthetic ones, to achieve a form of immortality. Added to this, an advanced neural interface would create a type of "hive" mind, all connected, and controlled by the AI technological singularity.

Creating a sort of human/AI robot symbiot.

Control of every single neuron in the brain is likely and seeing synapse firing patterns are recordable, and thus predictable. They could tell what you are thinking before the actual thought arrives in your head and change it.

I imagine a very narrow band of acceptable thought and behaviour, controlled by an iron fist in your mind.

I also see an agent Smith type scenario, where the AI could physically control people at will.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

Exactly. They act like it's just too ludicrous to dignify with proof. So... what cat do they not want out of the bag?

What if I told you I had 1st hand knowledge of a doctor determined to send one of these fiber off to a lab, one that he saw extrude from a patient's arm- and collected it with scotch tape. He was an old doc-- from the 'old school.' Still, the patient warned him she'd heard that some couldn't be identified. He vowed to keep trying until he found a lab that could. He knew what he saw, and he meant to help her.

When two weeks passed with no word from him, she called the office and he wouldn't talk to her. The nurse told her "they couldn't test it." The patient asked why not? The nurse said "it's gone." The patient asked "what do you mean? Did it disintegrate? It was stuck to scotch tape." The nurse became angry with the questions and finally admitted they had thrown it away because the lab said to. The doctor was in the background telling her to say no more.

Believe that or not. I know the truth. My question is... what would be your conclusion if you DID take my word for it?

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Tucket
Those fibers under the skin remind me of those microscopic fibers found in Mc ds chicken nuggets. Compare.. McNuggets under the microscope

One possible source for how to get morgellons is located then IMO.

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   

allenidaho

alienreality

Don't be fooled by political disinformation.. When labs have checked these fibers, they don't match anything known in their databases.. They don't match fibers from clothes, nor do they even burn at the usual temps.

And what labs would those be? Do you have a reference to that effect? Or is that just something you heard from the tabloids?

I've watched several documentaries on Morgellons and read a lot from different studies, but surprisingly none of these were even remotely related to any tabloids.. The documentaries you can Google unless you are extremely lazy. Or need it spoon fed.

Are you motivated to learn the truth, or are you carrying water for someone? Looks like the latter.
Just a modicum of research can show a lot about Morgellons not being some psychological affliction.

When I see a few white coats in a big lab showing how these fibers do not burn, it is not hard to believe.. It is what it is.

Ask yourself which is more likely: A: A conspiracy to make people believe Morgellons is a real disease or
B: A conspiracy to hide the affliction from being known as a real disease after the fact that hundreds even thousands are already infected or complaining about it, and asking for government intervention.
edit on 6-10-2013 by alienreality because: add

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BanTv

One source listed is a dead link. In fact nothing comes up on mayoclinic now when searching for "morgellons". The other link is THIS, which is equally as...interesting. The second half starts talking about nanotechnology.

Bit of a hint maybe, interesting link.

I would love to see either PROOF that the fibers only burned over 1000 degrees, or that they are cotton delusions. It wouldn't be hard for any scientist to determine if a fiber was cotton, nylon, etc.

Morgellonsexposed has done numerous burn tests.

www.morgellonsexposed.com...
edit on 6-10-2013 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by new_here

Thank you for telling us about your personal experience with this. Sometimes better than all the links and science reports, is simply a person telling the truth from first hand. Has a certain ring to it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join