It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Any Clandestine CIA Operatives here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I was just wondering if we have ever, or do have, any CIA operatives that are roaming this website willing to reveal something here at abovetopsecret.com?

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Oh no not this again. *sigh*

*looks around nervously*

What CIA agents? There's no CIA Agents here!!

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBigD
I was just wondering if we have ever, or do have, any CIA operatives that are roaming this website willing to reveal something here at abovetopsecret.com?

Right here

Damn they caught me

I was out smarted

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Right here

Damn they caught me

I was out smarted

Oh no Amuk I think they're onto us! Looks like we're going to have to "disappear" someone.

[edit on 14-11-2004 by Ocelot]

posted on Nov, 14 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Well, if that's the case, then the reason they havent closed down this site yet is either

1. They don't feel this site is a threat.
2. They're allowing the site creator to utilize the website in order to test peoples reactions to have a free flow of discussion of their fears of terror... etc.

However, there are some people who CLAIM to be government officials however. If I told you who they were, then I'd have to kill you >_>...

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TheBigD

ABSOLUTELY - I have requested that the President of the United States of America look into Timothy Ruane's connections within the intelligence community. Other sources have indicated this particular individual is not only affiliated with Pakistani counter intelligence - but there may prove to be other, more egregious affiliations which have yet to come to light.

Yes Virginia (Langley) there really IS a Santa Claus (and his name could possibly be George Reeves. Eyes Only

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:39 AM
link   
CIA? Those chumps?
You should worry about the NPO!
But I didnt say that. I wasnt here.
*shrinks back into the shadows*

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Raven... You know not what you say. The NPO does not exist, I never heard of it. Carry on now, nothing to see here.

new topics

top topics

join