It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You will NEVER believe what the Obamacare Phone # spells out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Need health insurance? The Obama administration has you covered. Simply dial 1-800-****** to reach the next available health-care provider.

Far from being a mistype, that’s the official number that Health and Human Services wants Americans to dial when seeking health care. Obamacare’s national call center really did list its number as 1-800-318-2596, helpfully spelling out President Barack Obama’s tendency to blatantly flip the bird in plain view.
Source

It's literally a T&C violation to include that detail in the story. Really.... It really DOES spell that. You can't make this stuff up. You absolutely can't.

Stupid on steroids isn't forgotten. It becomes the punch line to define disaster. This feels like one of those moments. lol.....

People wouldn't buy this stuff as fiction. No one would accept it.
edit on 3-10-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm thick........ whats an obama phone?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Sorry Mr Wrabbit, someone beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Well, how do you define awkward? When something is so offensive, even the URL is blocked by the censor for containing the word the phone number spells out... Hmm...

I'm really not being cute to say if you type "f**kyo" ..and "yo" is the last two...into the search box the news site has, the full article will be #1 on their return list.

I honestly don't know how to share the URL which works, because the word without the above *'s is part of the URL itself.

Yes.. Awkard. Oh.. My yes... This takes the gold.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Well shoot... I guess it would have been hard to search for the same reason a URL shared doesn't even work.

The other one is a breaking forum..but still. Not BAN I suppose for dupe rules.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Not sure if your link was working, but right now, it takes you to a page of stories with that headline listed. Even on their website, the link is no longer working.. hm.

Took a save for offline reading, suggest you do the same, before it goes into scrubdom, never to be seen again.

edit on 3-10-2013 by Libertygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

Yes.. Awkard. Oh.. My yes... This takes the gold.

I read that in Professor Farnsworth's voice. Oh my, yes.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The link is a valid one, it just won't come though. If you load Drudge Report the story with a link that clicks through is center column, top position.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Hi, Wrabbit...
I know, Right?
I tried to put this story up this morning (still can't believe it's true)...and they wouldn't allow me.
Good luck with your's...The story is too good to miss.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Well that is funny, but the 1 messes it up sounds to me like someone with to much time on there hands.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The true message always hides in plain sight sometimes.

Who else is getting that frosted flake feeling ?

Puts a whole new meaning for "Protected Patients" being *just a number*

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   

EnigmaAgent

I'm thick........ whats an obama phone?

Guess i am thick too. No matter what the numbers are there are three possible letters for each number. I doubt seriously they selected a number to spell something. Lol...

The Bot

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dlbott

I rather doubt someone sat down and said them themselves 'Self, what 800 numbers are available that spell out a really nasty thing to the American people?' That is kinda silly to believe.

At the same time though? The little quirks and coincidences between Lincoln and Kennedy are really interesting too. Only a confirmed Grade A kook, IMO, could really believe deliberate patterning from one to the other happened. Fate had odd ways of communicating in hindsight tho. Just funny...and this almost seems the kind of omen a guy ought to pay attention to. Eh?

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The odds on that 7 digit number on a phone is 10,000,000:1

10 to the 7th power ?

Hmmm.

edit on Oct-03-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:53 PM
link   

terriblyvexed

Well that is funny, but the 1 messes it up sounds to me like someone with to much time on there hands.

Yeah if you just for get the 1 its makes a funny story. Not very factual but funny.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   

It also spells "DUCKY O" and "EVALYM"

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I believe this spelling was intended, Obama is finally coming out with his true feelings about the american people.

Wrabbit2000
... even the URL is blocked by the censor for containing the word the phone number spells out ...

you could try using one of the many many many url shortening services,
like this goo.gl...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   

chiefsmom
Sorry Mr Wrabbit, someone beat you to it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Indeed.....

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

top topics

join