It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's October 2...why am I not dead or in a FEMA Camp?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:26 AM
link   

greencmp
reply to post by the owlbear

I suspect that you have no religious faith and you probably have a set of criteria that allow you to make that determination with high confidence. As a thought experiment, I suggest that you apply that same logic to your faith in government and re-evaluate your confidences.

Funny you should mention religion...I am very devout in my belief structure, just because it doesn't revolve around fancy robes and monotone rituals doesn't make it less valid. We all have our own unique concept of what some style as "god". Ask two people of the same faith that go to the same place of worship and hand them each a piece of paper and tell them to write what they think "god (or whatever)" is...I can guarantee you will have two completely different answers...we all have our own unique perception and belief and I consider all to be valid unless those beliefs condone murder, ethnocentric beliefs (or the belief that one is superior to those around them due to their faith), or hate...but that is a topic for another time.

Faith in government? What government? Since its inception the US has been a plutocracy and old boy network fooling others into fighting their wars. At one time, you couldn't vote unless you owned land. Carrots and sticks. And rabble to fight their wars. The US has NOT been in some kind of armed conflict with another nation for only 21 years of its existence...so to answer your question. My religion comes in direct conflict with the "republic of the united states".

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Annunak1

Keep mocking the signs of the times. When it kicks off you will not have the last laugh

Please enlighten me on the signs of the times. I am not mocking you.
Just curious.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   

grandmakdw
Thanks for reminding me - a day late
to be worried

Got so busy yesterday I forgot to obsess all day about "the end" and I really meant to this time, cause I let the previous dates slide by too with senioritis memory.

Next time please remember to post your reminder of doomsday early in the morning so I can get my adrenaline high for at least one day.

Shoot missed all the fun of doomsday watching

That's okay...I guess it is tomorrow for my peeps on the Left Coast...
Giant earthquakes and (yawn) what not. So I guess this is your heads up.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Mads1987

I just would like to say I agree with you.
Your additions to this thread have been informative and well written.
Thank you

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Thank goodness, we were put in one of the really nice FEMA camps. We have free WiFi...and the Commandant says were getting a Starbucks real soon.

Oooo...gotta go...Zoomba class starts in 5 minutes!
edit on 2-10-2013 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah, we survived the 1st of October. I need to get shirt with text "I survived The October 1st 2013!". I heard that there is another prediction for 7th, and after that our friend Nibiru comes on 27th of October. Better be prepared.

Also, we enter 5th density tomorrow, we are getting denser. Andromedan contacts told that to Alex Collier.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 2-10-2013 by Thebel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by greencmp

If you have enough faith, you'll believe anything.
Hold your breath and go towards the light.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I think the 2 1/2 ton trucks were ready to roll and collect you up for your FEMA Camp reservation. However, extreme incompetence in both sides of Congress left the trucks with no fuel to run on, no drivers available to drive them and no one to work the fancy gate thingy they have to open somehow to leave their own parking lot. So.... We're safe for a few more days. (Wait...what's that rumble? A truck?...) Oh.. nvm.. That's just my stomach rumbling from all this happiness we're enjoying. I can't take much more smiling and laughing, I tell ya.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOW, people being mocked and ridiculed for posting conspiracy theory's on a conspiracy theory web site.....how unique.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:58 AM
link   

It's October 2...why am I not dead or in a FEMA Camp?

Because ATS threads should not govern your life..

Pretty useless thread, you seem to be the type reading to much into things.

Their is reality, and then there is the internet. Find the fine line between the two.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Battleline
WOW, people being mocked and ridiculed for posting conspiracy theory's on a conspiracy theory web site.....how unique.

But we're still ok to mock and ridicule those doing the mocking and ridiculing? Especially when those mocking and ridiculing those who we're not allowed to mock and ridicule were technically correct, as compared to those who we're not allowed to mock and ridicule?

Right?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I hear you, but objects from space have hit this planet from day one. Every where that I have read that also states that they will continue to hit this planet. Something large enough to alter or end our way of life is already on the way, could be 10k years away but never the less, on its way. I dont worry about it though, Im happy and try to get the most out of every day.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

khimbar

Battleline

But we're still ok to mock and ridicule those doing the mocking and ridiculing? Especially when those mocking and ridiculing those who we're not allowed to mock and ridicule were technically correct, as compared to those who we're not allowed to mock and ridicule?

Right?

Nice double speak, I'm not sure how to answer your "right ?" question.

Not mocking or ridiculing anyone, just making an observation and calling it "unique".

If creating a thread on an conspiracy theory site putting conspiracy theorist down because you consider your self technically correct is your lease in life then by all means have at it.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   
some think it will not happen.... some think it will, how to eat cake ? one piece at a time.
You do not think it is going to happen all at once do you? no little by little either by a Natural disaster ei Katrina,Boston bombings, the Jersey shore, the coming big one in California, the Gov Shut down all play a part of it DHS TSA is here and now. the end will not be a full blown end..... it is a piece of cake, are you ready for the next one?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Battleline

khimbar

Battleline

Right?

Not mocking or ridiculing anyone, just making an observation and calling it "unique".

If creating a thread on an conspiracy theory site putting conspiracy theorist down because you consider your self technically correct is your lease in life then by all means have at it.

I didn't create a thread putting down conspiracy theorist (sic) on a conspiracy theory site.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

They dont need to put you in FEMA camps or declare martial law.

You are already locked up in a delusion called The American Dream. They are having way too much fun to kill all of us. Its like that nerdy script hacker thats addicted to a video game and we are the video game.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:35 AM
link   
The FEMA camp conspiracy is really a part of a larger one involving the elimination of 95% of the human population by the ruling elite. There are no financial benefits to locking up working taxpayers.

edit on 2-10-2013 by EllaMarina because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I'll say it again... I have not heard anyone in the know tell us disaster is coming Oct 1st.

ABC News Janet's warning

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and "serious" cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way.

This article is from your MSM which apparently is what you read/watch.

Almost every article and person I've heard from states that FEMA and our Fed Government needs and wants bullets, 911 food and water, medication delivered by Oct 2013. You can't have delivery on the day of Doom. You need it before the disaster.

FEMA purchase orders deserve a little attention too. They ordered over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals and 22 million pouches of emergency water, to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. An additional order of $13.6 million worth of MRE’s and heater meals will be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Since all of us whom are paying attention to the Dots... Explain why all the bullets and instruments of War were purchased?

I don't know how all these Meteors/Astroids can be mistaken for anything but serious. We've had showers before... But never sightings like this.

Let's also not forget about the coming dollar collapse.

I'll end this by saying again.... No one in the know said anything about our world ending on 10-01
They're preparing... And when you prepare you get supplies where you need them before "Something" goes down.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

khimbar

Battleline

khimbar

Battleline

Right?

I didn't create a thread putting down conspiracy theorist (sic) on a conspiracy theory site.

Sorry, I should have said "if commenting"...my bad.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:24 PM
link   

tracehd1
I'll say it again... I have not heard anyone in the know tell us disaster is coming Oct 1st.

ABC News Janet's warning

The outgoing Homeland Security Secretary has a warning for her successor: A massive and "serious" cyber attack on the U.S. homeland is coming, and a natural disaster - the likes of which the nation has never seen - is also likely on its way.

This article is from your MSM which apparently is what you read/watch.

Almost every article and person I've heard from states that FEMA and our Fed Government needs and wants bullets, 911 food and water, medication delivered by Oct 2013. You can't have delivery on the day of Doom. You need it before the disaster.

FEMA purchase orders deserve a little attention too. They ordered over $14.2 million for MREs and heater meals and 22 million pouches of emergency water, to be delivered to Region III by October 1st. An additional order of $13.6 million worth of MRE’s and heater meals will be delivered to Austin by October 1st.

Since all of us whom are paying attention to the Dots... Explain why all the bullets and instruments of War were purchased?

I don't know how all these Meteors/Astroids can be mistaken for anything but serious. We've had showers before... But never sightings like this.

Let's also not forget about the coming dollar collapse.

I'll end this by saying again.... No one in the know said anything about our world ending on 10-01
They're preparing... And when you prepare you get supplies where you need them before "Something" goes down.

Last time I checked, I didn't own the mainstream media...it's not mine...and, no, I'm sorry...I don't follow the "news". But feel free to keep making assumptions...I could be the Pope of Chili Town as far as anyone knows...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join