It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First Obamacare security breach leaks 2,400 Americans’ info

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Train Wreck underway!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

demongoat
you shouldn't trust websites like that, they don't know what a leak or a security breach is.

If it contains PII information it is, by governmental classification and training, a security breach. I would suggest people shouldn't trust what you are saying as you have no idea what it is you are talking about.

Also, how do you know that it wasn't intentionally sent out and therefore making it a leak?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:57 PM
link   
If these hired Obamacare staffers and navigators are as intelligent as the Obamacare paid trolls I've been seeing posting on ATS recently, then it's no wonder the train wreck is underway already.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:58 PM
link   

IAMTAT

Train Wreck underway!

Oh Yeah !!

You know the old nursery rhyme...

Push the Button - Pull the Chain ....

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So since conspiracy site.....

Chances of this employee being manipulated by a certain party? 'Hey just make a little mistake and we'll hire you in a few years.'

Not down with Obamacare, but this seems a bit convenient. It certainly cements some issues, but I'm also saying it was REAL convenient timing.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   

xuenchen

CirqueDeTruth
reply to post by demongoat

Are you honestly trying to say a mistake is not a breach of security?

Oh my - I need a break from this place I think!

Who the heck are they employing with our sensitive information?!!?

CdT

It's the attack of *The Zombie Navigators* !!!!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Navigator: "I see plans within plans...." and he wasn't pretty.
Great movie, Dune. This unfortunately is real and frequent.

You asked in bold type, and well put.. incompetency or criminal? I submit if injury was sustained, a crime has been committed; whether intentional or otherwise doesn't matter does it? It's like, "The cannon just went off... and he was in the way." The recipient is spray anyway. R for Remove button.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

On the conspiracy side I would agree. People have been bought off for much less than a few thousand personal information markers...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Domo1
So since conspiracy site.....

Chances of this employee being manipulated by a certain party? 'Hey just make a little mistake and we'll hire you in a few years.'

Not down with Obamacare, but this seems a bit convenient. It certainly cements some issues, but I'm also saying it was REAL convenient timing.

Absolutely possible.

And from more than one agenda.

GOP, Acorn criminal intent are two.

Foreign mafias is likely also.

But I think the GOP really didn't have to. They know about the criminals and they know the caliber of the workforce would show true colors soon enough.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
So now you have signed up for ObamaCare, because if you didn't you would be fined. They could take your personal medical information and sell it to businesses to help pay for the service. And they could easily pass an amendment to the law that requires you to be chipped...or loose your insurance...or be fined. If you don't comply, the IRS will take your tax refund...or lock down your bank accounts...or take your home.

If you smoke, they may decide you should be fined. Or maybe if you drink, skydive, speed, drink coffee, eat steak, etc. You know...risky behavior. I wonder how many people who oppose the administration may experience "glitches" in their service. You know...like the "accidental errors" where the NSA broke the law or where the IRS targeted enemies of the administration. I wonder what would happen if they threaten your kid's insurance.

Yeah...way to go America. They wanted to have you by the balls and you placed them right in their hands. The funniest part is that those evil Republicans and the terrorist Tea Party are your only friends. The only ones trying to keep you and this system from becoming your downfall and/or enslavement.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 05:01 AM
link   
so it leaks, that's a fact, and nothing anyone can do about this fact.

what matters is, what can we do about it now? are we just going to sit here and do nothing after this took place? probably. life goes on

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   

WeAreAWAKE
So now you have signed up for ObamaCare, because if you didn't you would be fined. They could take your personal medical information and sell it to businesses to help pay for the service. And they could easily pass an amendment to the law that requires you to be chipped...or loose your insurance...or be fined. If you don't comply, the IRS will take your tax refund...or lock down your bank accounts...or take your home.

If you smoke, they may decide you should be fined. Or maybe if you drink, skydive, speed, drink coffee, eat steak, etc. You know...risky behavior. I wonder how many people who oppose the administration may experience "glitches" in their service. You know...like the "accidental errors" where the NSA broke the law or where the IRS targeted enemies of the administration. I wonder what would happen if they threaten your kid's insurance.

Yeah...way to go America. They wanted to have you by the balls and you placed them right in their hands. The funniest part is that those evil Republicans and the terrorist Tea Party are your only friends. The only ones trying to keep you and this system from becoming your downfall and/or enslavement.

Suppose they decide that if you own a gun...it may be hazardous to your health and your Obamacare premiums need to go Waaaay up!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 07:52 AM
link   
The fact that they are using outdated methods like email and Excel to move data and not even encrypting the data shows how little Obama cares about your privacy. He is just pushing people to "get it done" without regard for your personal data. The house are right, this monstrosity needs a time out while they hire some competent architects to design a proper, and secure, system.

Seriously? They email data in excel spreadsheets? Is this 1990? #OBAMACAREFAIL
edit on 3-10-2013 by PlatinumShatinum because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 08:01 AM
link   

ChuckNasty

In other news - Obama has pushed for legislation that makes identity protection coverage mandatory...

I can't really contribute other than to say

Whahaha hahahahahahaha

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
YES WE CAN ... get free K-Y jelly with your Obamacare administered for a profit by corporations sucking off the big boobs called government ....

This is another step on the road to fascism.......

I refuse to get insurance as a vet ....... I have it if needed ..... FU Obama .....

I am already doing a tax strike against state and the federal government ...... is it painful ... yes, but nothing worth fighting for is ever easy ........... 8 years and counting !!!!!!

The time is now for a tax revolt across America

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I'm not allowed to start new threads, apparently. Can someone post this on my behalf?

www.healthcare.gov...

The 1-800 number, located on the .gov link posted above is supposed to be the "1800 Hotline" for anyone trying to enroll over the phone for "Obamacare".

1-800-318-2596

The numbers spell out, 1-800-F1UCKYO.

Given the number "1" on the touchpad doesn't have any letters assigned, essentially it reads "1-800-F*CKYO".

There's NO way this was a "mistake". It has to be the BIGGEST middle finger ever thrown to the American people.
edit on 3-10-2013 by CharismaticNerd because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2013 by CharismaticNerd because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Shiloh7
reply to post by Elliot

I suspect information has been sold for years in the UK. I am partially deaf and suddenly some 15 years ago I started to get advertgising for deaf aids. Most people would never guess I am deaf and only people I tell actually knew it - so where did the info come from to target me for a deaf aid - my medical records!

One Month after i started receiving benifits from the V.A. for my hearing i started getting all kinds
of mail from hearing aid company's.
IMAGINE THAT !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CharismaticNerd

Wild eh ?

The odds on a 7 digit sequence are 10,000,000 to 1

Not an accident.

Welcome to ObamaCare

Gives a whole new meaning to "you're not just a number anymore"

So much for "Patient Protection"

Wake-up call for Aunt Kathy !!!

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 06:14 PM
link   
well lets be honest your medical records were already in the hands of the wrong people as soon as the government got there slimey hands on them

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So I have to comment to have a voice on this web

posted on Oct, 4 2013 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Shiloh7
reply to post by Elliot

I suspect information has been sold for years in the UK. I am partially deaf and suddenly some 15 years ago I started to get advertgising for deaf aids. Most people would never guess I am deaf and only people I tell actually knew it - so where did the info come from to target me for a deaf aid - my medical records!

Phorm, the internet and Deep-Packet Inspection

www.telegraph.co.uk...

www.telegraph.co.uk...

Basically, this company Phorm, did a deal with the Internet service providers, where they would install little black boxes on the cable network, and intercept every E-mail, SMS and web page and search for keywords. These would be cross-referenced to build up a profile that would then be used for targeting adverts.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join