It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd On Fukushima Power Plant Live Webcam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

We should have livestream from these cameras...and we don't. Huge cover-up.

Huge cover-up OK, but which way, worse or not as bad? And how can an Israeli firm prevent Tepco from using its own cameras? Even without them, there are fibre-optic cameras which could have been inserted, good for up to 300 ft, and because the camera is at the head end, not susceptible to radiation. I still say it's all a con job, the damage is not as bad as we are lead to believe in order to "not let a good crisis go to waste". Milk it for billions, while demonising nuclear power. You can bet the oil companies are doing their best to stir up the fear factor. Either way, there is no technical reason why we can't see inside, even to the core, or corium if they did indeed melt down.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I found the pic of the red "whatever"...there is another that looks like a red lightning bolt. The cam looked normal, then got kind of hazy and then it just zipped on to the screen...check it out

So does anyone have a clue what this red thing is?

Grass blowing? Rain on lens? I just can't see that. Weird stuff like this happens a lot. Another thing is colored "sparks"....sometimes there will be sparks in green. purple, blue etc

Also crazy pixilation (flashing rapidly)....I have some video of that but I need to upload it.

edit on 10/2/2013 by StealthyKat because: sp

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

GaryN

StealthyKat
reply to post by intrptr

Cool! Thanks....I would like to see more videos if you have them....that's fascinating!

There is very little video available, why is that? Given the technological abilities of the Japanese, I think it scientifically possible that we should have had a "ringside seat" of exactly what was going on inside the reactor containment building all along. The fact that so little video is available hare telling uss 2 possible meanings to me, one that it is much worse than we are told, the other that is much less serious than we are told, and the situation is being milked for every penny they can get out of it. Knowing the corruption situation amongst the government and the large construction companies, I suspect the milking scenario. Show us what's going on in there, or explain the technical reasons why we can't see what's going on.

I think it is just what you said...it is worse than what they are telling us. I am not a conspiracy freak....but I watch the cams quite a bit, and I see some very strange things. I have video of bursts of smoke etc....unit 4 has sunk13 inches since the storms...NOT on the news.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Follow the red back to its point of origin and you see what looks like a dude in a radiation suit with his arm stretched out pointing a gun and spraying the red stuff on the tower. You can really only see a “head” and “shoulders”

Not saying thats what it is, but thats what it looks like to me....

Thanks,
Blend57

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

Worse. Far worse. They have denied everything including the meltdowns until they couldn't anymore.

I'm not sure what you mean by the Israeli firm preventing Tepco from using the cameras. Read the article again...the opposite is true...Tepco has always been the one in charge of this footage and have never ever ever shown it for analysis to the international community...or anyone to my knowledge. They have cameras tnat SHOW radiation and they have covered it up.

How are they allowed to hide this? We chase wmd's like there is no tomorrow yet when they are blowing up in the world's face nobody demands transparency. The world leaders have truly lost their minds. BP showed a blown well at the bottom of the ocean on livestream and Japan.gov/Tepco has been permitted to get away with murder with the nuke industry and world goverments aiding them every step of the way. Disgusting.

Show the real footage Tepco. International media need to demand this evidence. The public has a right to know. Two plus years and we are on a downward spiral at Fukushima and "guessing" where the cores are? No excuses. None. They have been watching this the entire time. They have known how bad it was and havening hidden it every single step of the way.
edit on 2-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by DancedWithWolves

They still can't say where the coriums went! Unreal!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   

StealthyKat
The more I look in to it, the more I'm leaning that way. I just wish there was someone who can say 100%...I thought for sure there would be someone here who knows a lot about how radiation affects cameras etc....thanks for your thoughts Intrptr!
Yes, you're leaning the right way. It's water on the camera housing. I don't know what your expectations are with this "100%", but it looks exactly like water on the camera housing so it doesn't seem reasonable to assume it's anything else.

intrptr
Covering the screen are the hits by gamma ray radiation upon the CCD chip inside the camera. It looks kind of like static. Note the difference between when they are moving thru the access pipe in the beginning and when the camera actually enters the Reactor Core Vessel. The "static" (radiation) jumps enormously. Just looking at the picture before running the video you can see the activity. Thats the nasty.

Yes that's how radiation affects cameras.

Martyn Stubbs was trying to convince people that colored dots like that on his NASA recordings were some kind of UFOs, when obviously they were just artifacts of cosmic rays (space radiation) hitting the camera sensor. The video intrptr posted should be a convincing demonstration the way the radiation "dots" spike when the camera gets closer to the radiation.

Of course at even higher levels of radiation, the effects could become more severe, possibly even shutting down the camera completely, unless the camera is "hardened" against radiation.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Arbitrageur

StealthyKat
The more I look in to it, the more I'm leaning that way. I just wish there was someone who can say 100%...I thought for sure there would be someone here who knows a lot about how radiation affects cameras etc....thanks for your thoughts Intrptr!
Yes, you're leaning the right way. It's water on the camera housing. I don't know what your expectations are with this "100%", but it looks exactly like water on the camera housing so it doesn't seem reasonable to assume it's anything else.

intrptr
Covering the screen are the hits by gamma ray radiation upon the CCD chip inside the camera. It looks kind of like static. Note the difference between when they are moving thru the access pipe in the beginning and when the camera actually enters the Reactor Core Vessel. The "static" (radiation) jumps enormously. Just looking at the picture before running the video you can see the activity. Thats the nasty.

Yes that's how radiation affects cameras.

Martyn Stubbs was trying to convince people that colored dots like that on his NASA recordings were some kind of UFOs, when obviously they were just artifacts of cosmic rays (space radiation) hitting the camera sensor. The video intrptr posted should be a convincing demonstration the way the radiation "dots" spike when the camera gets closer to the radiation.

Of course at even higher levels of radiation, the effects could become more severe, possibly even shutting down the camera completely, unless the camera is "hardened" against radiation.
edit on 2-10-2013 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

I know exactly what you are referring to about the ISS....LOL...the yellow, blue, red "confetti" looking lights, while the ISS is in darkness...it gets on my nerves when people INSIST they are UFOs. Also, when the ISS goes into sunrise or sunset, you get the lens flare "light chain"...with the reflections causing hexagon and circular shapes. People SWEAR they are UFOs LOL...

All I want is to know what those lines were....and if it's raindrops....then cool. That's all I want to know.

However....there are MANY things I have seen on this cam, which lead me to believe that things are going on at that plant which we are not being told about. I have seen the camera showing "clear and calm", then steam or smoke( I think steam) billowing up from the foreground and engulfing the whole place in minutes , obscuring everything. I have video of that. Just a lot of odd stuff.

I'm not a ufo buff or a "doomer" LOL....I just have seen so many things there. I will keep digging and find the steam video to show you.

Thanksfor the info and video....keep it coming!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yes they can. They just won't say where the cores are.

The only difference between collaboration and conspiracy are the ethics applied to their means and their end. The world has been Kamakazied by cloaked weapons of mass destruction. And they have watched it burn on their high tech livestream and more.

Thank you for this thread and all trying to sound the alarm.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:10 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves

Yes they can. They just won't say where the cores are.

The only difference between collaboration and conspiracy are the ethics applied to their means and their end. The world has been Kamakazied by cloaked weapons of mass destruction. And they have watched it burn on their high tech livestream and more.

Thank you for this thread and all trying to sound the alarm.

You're welcome. It just seems so odd to me how more people aren't aware of how bad it is there. It is barely mentioned in the news anymore. Children in Japan are getting thyroid cancer. fish are radiated, and it's only a matter of time before it gets to the west coast here in the states. Next month, they will begin to move the fuel rods out of reactor #4....I have a bad feeling it will be on the news again...that is a VERY dangerous task .....one little slip and it could be very serious.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Here are some pics from the past,, all Credit to AIR PHOTO SERVICE

In this March 24, 2011 aerial photo taken by small unmanned drone and released by AIR PHOTO SERVICE, the crippled Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear power plant is seen in Okumamachi, Fukushima prefecture, northern Japan. From top to bottom, Unit 1 through Unit 4.(Air Photo Service Co. Ltd., Japan)

hope this brings a few words too the new thread.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Someone wanted shots of where Fuel Rods went,,

sorry wrong thread.
edit on 10/2/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:39 PM
link   

BobAthome
Someone wanted shots of where Fuel Rods went,,

sorry wrong thread.
edit on 10/2/2013 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

Thanks Bob....great pics! They really bring back some awful memories. What are your thoughts on where the coriums could be?

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   

yes ,very,

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Did anyone see the pic I posted with the red "thing" in it? I don't know what to call it.
In real time, it was very quick.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 11:25 PM
link   
You can tell by the movement of those "lights" that it is INDEED caused by reflection and weather. Nothing to see here guys.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 12:19 AM
link   

www.cnn.com...

Jelly fish in a nuclear cooling tank in sweden. Reminded me of this.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   

supermarket2012
You can tell by the movement of those "lights" that it is INDEED caused by reflection and weather. Nothing to see here guys.

Did you see the red one? BTW....if it is a reflection, then it is a "light"....and if you read the thread, it has happened in dry weather, which was what made some of us doubt it was water.

I'm not dissing that possibility, but it HAS happened when there was no rain ....it could be from another source like dew or fog however

If it is water, that does not mean there is "nothing to see"
There are many other things going on there, such as smoke coming from reactor 4 and in one month they are going to remove the fuel rods....look that up. It will be very dangerous.

There is indeed something to see....we need to keep an eye on this place.

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Its called refraction. The lights from the plant are shining thru the water droplets on the camera housing. This refracts the light (as opposed to reflects), breaking it down into colors of the rainbow like thru a prism.

If you look at the video I showed you inside the reactor well, you see the color spectrum of each of the "energetic particles" striking the CCD chip in the camera. The strike excites the pixel in the chip and the chip records the full spectrum of light on the screen (little rainbows). Its a color camera so you see it as color. In the second video they are white because the camera is in black and white mode.

In space, earth satellites (like SOHO) record the suns activity. The cameras on SOHO also record these "energetic particles" streaming out from the sun. When there is a solar flare the activity peaks and that is visible on pictures and videos. The cameras operate in a variety of spectrums like Ultraviolet and infrared.

Like you said, some claim this is UFO activity, there are a lot of YouTubes about it, but really (as far as I know) most are just the suns "ionizing" radiation. Note the "spots" and "streaks".

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres a time-lapse pic in the Ulltraviolet that shows the same sort of "image artifacts" as inside the reactor buildings at Fukushima.

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

The lines and streaks are "ricochets" of particles striking the camera chip and traveling lateral across the face of the chip. Just like in the second video of the reactor building. In the videos the source of the "energetic particles" is the radioactive materials that have escaped containment. In the SOHO pic above, the source is the sun.

The sun is generating many more times the radiation that the mess we have made on earth, but in the suns case the earths magnetic field protects us from it. What we have foolishly done is bring that stuff down here and use it to... boil water. Which we thought was fine as long as the damn things don't explode.

Cosmic rays on screen during suns activity. Sorry about the quality. There are better videos of solar flares, but I can't find them right now. Focus in here on the spots and streaks around the sun...

NASA

Hope that helps some and isn't too technical StealthyKat...

posted on Oct, 3 2013 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptrgs

Excellent post! Not to technical at all...it was very interesting. I am going to go with the water droplets in the video I posted....it's pretty clear after seeing all that.
What do you think about the red thing in the photo? Would you say that is the same type of thing, perhaps reflecting the red off of the cranes? Parts of the cranes
There are still so many things going on at that plant....

I want to keep interest up with regard to this plant.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join