It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd On Fukushima Power Plant Live Webcam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I just looked in on the live webcam from the Fukushima Nuclear Power Plant, and noticed it looked foggy with lots of pixilation, so I kept watching....and I started to see squiggly beams of light coming from the bottom and side of the screen.

Then they started to spread. I will let the video speak for itself since it is difficult to describe. There are four videos I got altogether, from the time it started, until the end. I'm in the process of uploading the rest, and will post them as soon as it's done.

In the last video (still to be uploaded) the "beams" start to have bright white and purple/blue outlines to them. Does anyone know what this is?

It is not the first time these have been seen, but it's the first time I got it on video. I am just curious as to what they are....anyone??Here is the first video...watch fullscreen to see it well...

THIS next one is the best...it gets strange

edit on 10/1/2013 by StealthyKat because: content added

edit on 10/1/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Looks like rain and might be lose dabris moving from the wind.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Xquizit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Same guys from that "Florida Pool" ghost/ufo video,,, well they seem to be getting around

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I'll have to watch the other videos but have you ever looked at light through water on your eye lashes? It looks like that to me the way the light is "growing." Some sort of refraction effect. That's where I place my bet so far.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Godzilla? Radioactive spider man?

Kidding aside I certainly hope nothing too bad is happening.
edit on 1-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Been a very long time since I've posted. There is an effect called Cherenkov radiation that emits a blue/green glow from running reactors.

The thing about it though is that this is caused from charged particles passing through a dialectic medium, which is water in the case of reactors being submerged. I don't know how it's possible to have this effect with no medium around the reactors (I might be wrong) at Fukashima. Another possibility is that there are high amounts of radiation emitting from the cores and affecting the camera in some way. Kinda like the SOHO images with all the "scratches" and streaks of light in some pictures.

I'm no nuclear physicist, so take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Those webs are light distorted by water droplets. It does the same effect when looking through your own tears.

Because through someone else's it would be harder to achieve...

edit on 1-10-2013 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:47 PM
link   

G,day mate. OH BUGGA . Christmas lights in October. will we all end up with our sun glasses melted into the back of our heads. lol.
duck and cover anyone. they were nutty ads.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

G.,Day again. just of thought. how come the web cam has not melted. hmm must be a sony not a chicom. lol

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Here is the second video ( for those who didn't see it in the OP since added it there) If yousawboth videos in the op, skip this one.

...it's the strangest. In this one...they move around and get brighter I am uploading the final one, which I'll post next, as soon a sit is finished.

Video 2

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks for your replies! I was just wondering what the heck it was! LOL! I wish there were someone here who knows about this kind of thing...just to be sure it isn't anything bad going on. I was thinking it had something to do with reflection of some sort....but who knows? Any nuclear people on here??

It was the second and third video that freaked me out a little. I'm still uploading the third one. Oh....In the second video, if you watch closely toward the end, there is a flash of light. I don't think ink it was raining or storming...but I'll have to check on that. It didn't look like it before all that started.

And please...don't think I am "dooming" haha...I just wanted to see if anyone knows what it is....Thanks.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Great job capturing this and posting it. Much appreciated. I know there was a tropical storm coming in which may be the rain you are seeing, according to RSOE

That is really strange though. I will continue to follow and thank you again for the heads up!

Interestingly, Fukushima Diary was talking about the same thing here

edit on 1-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Clisen33

Been a very long time since I've posted. There is an effect called Cherenkov radiation that emits a blue/green glow from running reactors.

The thing about it though is that this is caused from charged particles passing through a dialectic medium, which is water in the case of reactors being submerged. I don't know how it's possible to have this effect with no medium around the reactors (I might be wrong) at Fukashima. Another possibility is that there are high amounts of radiation emitting from the cores and affecting the camera in some way. Kinda like the SOHO images with all the "scratches" and streaks of light in some pictures.

I'm no nuclear physicist, so take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

I was thinking it was reflection or water droplets doing something....but I heard about this, and was hoping someone here may know something about it. But you said you aren't an expert so....damn! Still waiting on a nuclear scientist haha!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
To me, it looks like there's a couple of spiders webs on the casing of the camera.
With maybe some droplets of rain ?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   

DancedWithWolves
Great job capturing this and posting it. Much appreciated. I know there was a tropical storm coming in which may be the rain you are seeing, according to RSOE

That is really strange though. I will continue to follow and thank you again for the heads up!

edit on 1-10-2013 by DancedWithWolves because: (no reason given)

Thank you for that! Did you see the second video? It very well could be rain....I hope so....just want to be sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   

MDDoxs

Godzilla? Radioactive spider man?

Kidding aside I certainly hope nothing too bad is happening.
edit on 1-10-2013 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

LOL...me too

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Clisen33

There is an effect called Cherenkov radiation that emits a blue/green glow from running reactors.

Yes, inside running reactors, yes. These are not "running".

I believe these webcams are outside the exclusion zone and are situated many tens of miles away from the plant. They are on extreme zoom so any weather between the camera lens and the plant is magnified. Also, the lens on the camera is inside a housing with a flat, clear screen in front so the water droplets that appear in the foreground are not actually on the lens.

The drops in the beginning of the first video are at the bottom of the screen. Later they build, due to condensation from fog(?) and you get that misty halo effect. I say fog because it appears the tower (stack) in the distance is artificially lit and is casting a shadow in that very same fog.

The rads are there believe me, just not on the camera housing.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

BobAthome
Same guys from that "Florida Pool" ghost/ufo video,,, well they seem to be getting around

What Bob?? I recorded that myself from the webcam LOL!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Those light things are the same as the ones hovering over a pool that was caught on camera and was on the news

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:13 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join