It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Odd On Fukushima Power Plant Live Webcam

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's a combination of water drops on the glass and light on the grass that's waving in the wind.

There is a Tropical system in the area affecting a large portion of the island of Honshu.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I just wish there was someone who can say 100%...I thought for sure there would be someone here who knows a lot about how radiation affects cameras etc....

Oh, thats easy StealthyKat. Heres a video they took inside the reactor well at Fukushima. They work an endoscope camera into one of the reactor wells after the accident. The scene is one of water splashing around (the white streaks from the spraying system) rusty inner containment walls of the vessel, empty fuel racks, etc.

Covering the screen are the hits by gamma ray radiation upon the CCD chip inside the camera. It looks kind of like static. Note the difference between when they are moving thru the access pipe in the beginning and when the camera actually enters the Reactor Core Vessel. The "static" (radiation) jumps enormously. Just looking at the picture before running the video you can see the activity. Thats the nasty.

I have other stuff , will check back later.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:04 PM
link   

jadedANDcynical
It's a combination of water drops on the glass and light on the grass that's waving in the wind.

There is a Tropical system in the area affecting a large portion of the island of Honshu.

Hi J&C...I know about that....but what about the other times? Like I said, it will probably wind up being something like that...but....until I know It was raining each time someone recorded it, I can't say for sure. I don't think it was raining in the video Fukushima Diary posted in june/july (have to look it up) There a several times it was caught on video. I remember one night in particular, I KNOW it was clear, and a red "lightning bolt " zipped across the screen (I call it that because that is what it looked like). I'm going to go find the screenshot...many people saw it, and it was caught on a screen capture. I'll be back....gonna go look for it. If I can't find it tonight I will by tomorrow I promise....it was bizarre!
Oh...and about the grass...watch the video on the page before this that another member posted. (the one from Fukushima Diary....look where the stuff is in that video....no grass up THAT high....and it shoots up like a fountain....that's what makes me curious.
edit on 10/1/2013 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This one....there is no grass way up there is there?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   

intrptr

I just wish there was someone who can say 100%...I thought for sure there would be someone here who knows a lot about how radiation affects cameras etc....

Oh, thats easy StealthyKat. Heres a video they took inside the reactor well at Fukushima. They work an endoscope camera into one of the reactor wells after the accident. The scene is one of water splashing around (the white streaks from the spraying system) rusty inner containment walls of the vessel, empty fuel racks, etc.

Covering the screen are the hits by gamma ray radiation upon the CCD chip inside the camera. It looks kind of like static. Note the difference between when they are moving thru the access pipe in the beginning and when the camera actually enters the Reactor Core Vessel. The "static" (radiation) jumps enormously. Just looking at the picture before running the video you can see the activity. Thats the nasty.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:17 PM
link   

StealthyKat

intrptr

Wow....thanks for that! I have some video of the outside camera looking like that too ( not as intense of course but very fast moving "specks" and distorted like that.( I'll get it for tomorrow....)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Intrptr...... the above message was for you....I did something wrong....oops

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   

No problem. If you have any further questions about it feel free to ask...

I am pseudo scientific, lol.

ETA: Heres another inside the building of one of the reactors. This is just in the building. Activity begins after entering the building and peaks right at the end just before the cameraman exits. Lethal environment in there.

edit on 2-10-2013 by intrptr because: YoutTube

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Cool! Thanks....I would like to see more videos if you have them....that's fascinating!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Check my edit above. I'll add some more tomorrow. Satellites catch the same phenomenon from the sun.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
@ Stealthy Cat,

the Camera was a steady Topic in the first Year,
have a look for the Ghost Rider Contribution:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think together with the Compression Problems the best Explanation.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:48 AM
link   
ugggghhhhhh.......Here's a radiation source....and it happened on the same day. I don't know anything about that kind of stuff....anyone?

www3.nhk.or.jp...

www3.nhk.or.jp...

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

Hi Human! Interesting...I'm going to check that out.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   

all i know is the radiation spiked super high during the 2 weird camera events that i know of.

if it's just condensation etc. on the camera then it would be a common phenomenon. has anyone ever seen it happen in the same way? i haven't. (except the pool ghost thing)

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   

pasiphae

all i know is the radiation spiked super high during the 2 weird camera events that i know of.

if it's just condensation etc. on the camera then it would be a common phenomenon. has anyone ever seen it happen in the same way? i haven't. (except the pool ghost thing)

That's what I was wondering about before....there was another time it happened and I know for a fact the weather was dry. It was shortly after sunset, and it was a sunny day....I checked the weather to be sure it was not a sudden storm...no rain.
Like you said, it seems like it would be a regular occurrence if it were weather related....I just don't know. Have you ever seen the pic of the red "lightening"? I am going to post the pic asap...trying to find it. THAT was bizarre.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:22 PM
link   

intrptr

Check my edit above. I'll add some more tomorrow. Satellites catch the same phenomenon from the sun. !

WOW that is just SCARY!

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Clisen33

Been a very long time since I've posted. There is an effect called Cherenkov radiation that emits a blue/green glow from running reactors.

The thing about it though is that this is caused from charged particles passing through a dialectic medium, which is water in the case of reactors being submerged. I don't know how it's possible to have this effect with no medium around the reactors (I might be wrong) at Fukashima. Another possibility is that there are high amounts of radiation emitting from the cores and affecting the camera in some way. Kinda like the SOHO images with all the "scratches" and streaks of light in some pictures.

I'm no nuclear physicist, so take what I say with a grain of salt lol.

if it's not equipment problems or artifacts then this is exactly what it is and that isn't good at all. the last time a saw footage like this was from inside the spent fuel pools and or different cameras still operational within the reactor buildings. no we shouldn't be seeing this outside the reactors and it could be bad but no way of knowing for certain.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   

StealthyKat
reply to post by intrptr

Cool! Thanks....I would like to see more videos if you have them....that's fascinating!

There is very little video available, why is that? Given the technological abilities of the Japanese, I think it scientifically possible that we should have had a "ringside seat" of exactly what was going on inside the reactor containment building all along. The fact that so little video is available has 2 possible meanings to me, one that it is much worse than we are told, the other that is much less serious than we are told, and the situation is being milked for every penny they can get out of it. Knowing the corruption situation amongst the government and the large construction companies, I suspect the milking scenario. Show us what's going on in there, or explain the technical reasons why we can't see what's going on.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by GaryN

Oh there are indeed ring side radiation sensing cameras....footage of which has never been acknowledged by or released from TEPCO.

Israeli firm’s cameras recording Japanese nuclear core

As the world continues to gaze with concern at Japan’s Fukushima nuclear power plant, hi-tech security cameras installed by an Israeli defense firm are recording events at the troubled core from an insider’s vantage point.

The Arava-based Magna BSP company, which specializes in producing and installing stereoscopic sensory and thermal imaging cameras, had been contracted to place cameras around one of the plant’s six cores – the core that has been experiencing explosions and overheating.

Speaking to The Jerusalem Post on Monday, Magna’s head, Haim Siboni, said the thermal cameras also had the ability to detect the presence of radioactive clouds in the air, but added that Magna had not been able to gain access to the images recorded by the cameras at this time.

“Because we are using these special cameras, we can also identify radioactive clouds, due to the spectrum that our cameras can sense,” Siboni said.

Although Magna is able to gain remote access to its computer system, which receives the cameras’ images, Siboni said his company had not yet been authorized to do so.

“We have not been allowed to take control remotely yet,” Siboni said.

Source

This report is from March 15, 2011....

We should have livestream from these cameras...and we don't. Huge cover-up.

posted on Oct, 2 2013 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBlackEagle

if it's not equipment problems or artifacts then this is exactly what it is and that isn't good at all

Understatement indeed.

I got to thinking about this a bit more ad let my mind ramble away at other things, this sort of processing in the background. And what I came up with as this.

What if there is sufficient plutonium and uranium aerosols n the dust and when enough of them are inundated with enough tritium, spontaneous cirticality...

Cherenkov, pixilation, spikes in rads...

I would begin to look for traces of daughter particles

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join