It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Power of GOD

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
From my understanding this is a two way street. Use the Power of GOD to help people and you are rewarded. Motive is EVERYTHING and it must be good. Be like Jesus as that was the tool used to explain the power we have inside us all to help the world around us. Use white magick on others and everyone prospers! Be aware as they may be using magick on you

edit on 1-10-2013 by Drilluminati because: grammer

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

But what of R'lyeh?

edit on 1-10-2013 by SadistNocturne because: Because of the fetid hand....

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
That would be nice, except that the world obviously doesn't work that way. Bad, selfish people prosper all the time and terrible, horrible things happen to good, pure, innocent people.

It's almost as if GOD doesn't really have anything to do with it!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:50 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

But what of R'lyeh?

[/quote

What about it?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Drilluminati

SadistNocturne

But what of R'lyeh?

[/quote

What about it?

Without a proper sacrifice to the Fetid hand, the stars might align?

- SN

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Blue Shift
That would be nice, except that the world obviously doesn't work that way. Bad, selfish people prosper all the time and terrible, horrible things happen to good, pure, innocent people.

It's almost as if GOD doesn't really have anything to do with it!

There is more to the picture. And has been shown to us all. We choose not to understand. You already know the why. It is in EVERYTHING around us. It is Possibility! There have been great scholar teachers that explained it yet they cannot just put the answer on a silver platter as you are a gluttnest and do not deserve to know this. To love the world everything shall be revealed. Stop living in hate!

Questions....God is present when two or more are present correct? We as humans have a "Soul" correct....HE has always been with us

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Drilluminati

"God is present when two or more are present correct?" no not correct,, u forgot the "in Jesus name" part.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

SadistNocturne

Drilluminati

SadistNocturne

But what of R'lyeh?

[/quote

What about it?

- SN

Well if you volunteered your time you are sacrificing something.
but could you elaborate on this document your referring to? i only found this www.chaosmatrix.org... and it states and i do not see sacrifice in that text in the context you speak of.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   

BobAthome

"God is present when two or more are present correct?" no not correct,, u forgot the "in Jesus name" part.

who said it had to be in jesus's name? Are you 100% positive? You can read greek? You take this english translation as fact?

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
οὖ γάρ εἰσιν δύο ἢ τρεῖς συνηγμένοι εἰς τὸ ἐμὸν ὄνομα, ἐκεῖ εἰμι ἐν μέσῳ αὐτῶν. Clearly does not state anything about jesus ...it does state " I AM" there

rough literal translation "When two or three are gathered in adhesion , I AM there.
edit on 1-10-2013 by Drilluminati because: added rough translation

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   

It's not the power of any god, it's the power of man. Treating others respectfully is called exercising humanity for a reason.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 04:46 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

It's not the power of any god, it's the power of man. Treating others respectfully is called exercising humanity for a reason.

Yes i firmly agree....I have come to the understanding I AM god.
Psalms 46 -
1 Till when do ye judge perversely? And the face of the wicked lift up? Selah.
3 Judge ye the weak and fatherless, The afflicted and the poor declare righteous.
4 Let the weak and needy escape, From the hand of the wicked deliver them.
5 They knew not, nor do they understand, In darkness they walk habitually, Moved are all the foundations of earth.
6 I -- I have said, `Gods ye are, And sons of the Most High -- all of you,
7 But as man ye die, and as one of the heads ye fall,
8 Rise, O God, judge the earth, For Thou hast inheritance among all the nations!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   

For there is no other name, given too mankind, under Heaven, but Jesus the Christ.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

We have been given NO name....if you knew it YOU would not be here.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Well unfortunately, i am,,

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Drilluminati

SadistNocturne

Drilluminati

SadistNocturne

But what of R'lyeh?

[/quote

What about it?

- SN

Well if you volunteered your time you are sacrificing something.
but could you elaborate on this document your referring to? i only found this www.chaosmatrix.org... and it states and i do not see sacrifice in that text in the context you speak of.

BUT you are NOT ADUMBRALI

HERETIC!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I have come to the understanding I AM god.

4 The serpent said to the woman, “It is not true that you will surely die; 5 because God knows that on the day you eat from it, your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

14 Adonai, God, said to the serpent, “Because you have done this, you are cursed
(excerpts from Genesis 3)

Jesus as that was the tool used to explain the power we have inside us all to help the world around us. Use white magick on others and everyone prospers!

The scriptures speak repeatedly in warning against the offensive practice of sorceries, though you are granted will with consequence attached to distort and delude the Truth in Christ's name lest you repent.

You walk dangerous ground. Be careful not to partake in the snaring of a curse, falling for the great lie.
edit on 1-10-2013 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

God is present when two or more are present correct?

Why? Do you mean to say that a person can't pray alone, and experience the presence of God? BAH!

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:08 PM
link   

windword

God is present when two or more are present correct?

Why? Do you mean to say that a person can't pray alone, and experience the presence of God? BAH!

no im stating when you pray there are already two present! not 1 as as we start as 2 in 1 but when you become illuminated we are 3 in 1.

posted on Oct, 1 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

That verse does not refer to people in general. It refers to a very specific group of people. Post the entire passage, why don't you?

Either way, yes, I prefer to be my own god. At least then I would know something is being done about my life. I have the power, and I intend to use it. Speaking for myself, the power of God shall be the power of me. I am the sole captain of this vessel, and I will allow nothing but chance to determine my journey. I will not be a puppet. I will break my own strings to be free.
edit on 1-10-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join