It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Navigators Warned: Don’t Leave Tax Returns on the Fax Machine

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   
ObamaCare exchange navigators.

They are here to help you.

They will help cut through some red tape.

BUT .... can we *TRUST* them ?

They *WILL* be looking at YOUR very personal information.

The navigators are being *warned*.........

“Do not leave documents that contain PII [Personally Identifiable Information] or tax return information on printers and fax machines.”

As Obamacare enrollment begins, the Department of Health and Human Services has a helpful tip for the program's so-called Navigators: “Do not leave documents that contain PII [Personally Identifiable Information] or tax return information on printers and fax machines.”

But what *IF* they steal those documents ?

What if they take pictures and transmit to cohorts ?

Hmmm.

Navigators Warned: Don’t Leave Tax Returns on the Fax Machine

Background on the navigators;

More than 100 groups will split $67 million to help people “navigate” the new Obamacare health insurance exchanges — more money than the administration initially said would be available but short of what advocates say will be needed to help people sign up, especially in states where the governors are hostile.

The grants announced Thursday will go to 105 organizations, including community groups, health care providers, business groups and a handful of Planned Parenthood affiliates. The program, which got an extra $13 million from the health law prevention fund, is for those states that refused to set up their own health insurance exchanges, and the federal government is stepping in.

The “navigators” will have to fill in the outreach gaps in Obamacare-resistant states that are doing little to raise awareness of the law. With just 46 days until Obamacare health insurance exchanges open for enrollment, the timeline is also extremely tight for the groups receiving the grant awards to hire navigators and have them undergo mandatory federal training.

HHS announces Obamacare ‘navigators’

Just *WHO* are these 'Navigators' ?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

The Hackers of the World are gonna have a Field Day with this.
That is my main concern.
Super Encryption and Strict Penalties are Prerequisite.

Then again, if Uncle Sam is watching as closely as reported, then he will know
EXACTLY who stole your life away from you.

At that point, the Fair recourse would be to Re Spawn and Resurrect your Files
Free and Clear.

God Bless America!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Here, it explains that these Navigators are no one special or even
trained to any degree. Five hours of online training to participate
in this Navigator postition, this is a really sick joke.

www.mcall.com...

And to think some say this is designed to break the back of
private practice healthcare!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Did anyone notice anything strange in this article? Did the article state something about "governors being hostile"? I know I read that correctly but I'd like to know if this is a crapshoot at governors who don't support obamacare or a deliberate slip in a good or bad way... Idk

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   

agentblue
Did anyone notice anything strange in this article? Did the article state something about "governors being hostile"? I know I read that correctly but I'd like to know if this is a crapshoot at governors who don't support obamacare or a deliberate slip in a good or bad way... Idk

The governor where I live is definitely hostile. "Plans within Plans". Who are the navigators? Well sometimes life imitates art, I have seen that the art is a hodgepodge of the movies Dune, Brazil and possibly The Matrix and The Thirteenth Floor. I would hope they were licensed health insurance agents at the very least, I believe thats the law.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Volund

agentblue

The governor where I live is definitely hostile. "Plans within Plans". Who are the navigators? Well sometimes life imitates art, I have seen that the art is a hodgepodge of the movies Dune, Brazil and possibly The Matrix and The Thirteenth Floor. I would hope they were licensed health insurance agents at the very least, I believe thats the law.

Yes, these 'navigators' probably do about the same amount of drugs.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   
So, the NSA has my emails, phone calls and credit card info; the Navigators now have my tax and health records; EZpass tracks everywhere I go; and my television is recording my viewing habits? Wow, it's beyond awesome how my government is protecting me from those badass terrorists and Nigerian scammers/hackers! (Sarcasm emoticon needed but impossible to find)

But, alas, I am safe because the directive to "not leave documents in the fax machine" has been issued so none of this info will get into the wrong hands or be used for nefarious purposes.

Sleep well.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 10:57 PM
link   

agentblue

Hmmm.

The Navigators *are* apparently funded by the HHS in Watchington D.C.
[ see the 2nd part of the OP ]

Perhaps there will be saboteurs placed in key locations ?

Maybe they will be planting digital 'timebombs' and other such disruptions.

Perhaps some will *work* from the outside and organize flash mob phone calls to disrupt things.

Maybe somebody will launch d.o.s. attacks on State websites.

Hmmm

edit on Sep-30-2013 by xuenchen because:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

Would not suprise me in the least that a sizable number of these "Navigators"
are scammers. Just today I heard on the radio about the onslaught of scammers
that were deluging people by phone, email etc. How do we know that some
of these "navigators" are not just stand in scammers, having taken some
5 hour course to sell Obamacare?

edit on 30-9-2013 by burntheships because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Supposedly there was a directive from the administration that they couldn't discriminate in hiring of the navigators for criminal convictions by having to pass background checks, or even finishing high school, as long as they got a GED. I don't know about requirements for having health service experience in insurance. It is a big joke to have these people gaining access to your private personal data. If there is a problem, it will come out later after many people end up having their identity stolen or something like that.

The insanity of this whole program (Obamacare) is only heightened by the fact that your personal data will be (we are promised) closely guarded by special Navigators who do not even need to have a background check! Of course they will have extensive training (20-30 hours of online training). And, best of all, not even a high school diploma is required to be a Navigator. Is this insane, or what? – Shorty Dawkins, Associate Editor

When individuals sign up for federal insurance exchanges, they are required to enter their personal information into a new Federal Data Hub. We are talking about information like medical records, Social Security numbers, tax information, and bank account information. This is done by allowing seven government agencies, including the IRS, Department of Justice, Social Security Administration and others, to share and verify information in order to determine eligibility for an insurance subsidy.

In short, basically everything about you will be shared among multiple agencies. Remember, no actually agency can see or access any information, people working in those agencies do. So who, specifically, will be able to access this information?

They are called Navigators. Men and women who are being hired to work for between $20 and $48 dollars an hour. And even though these navigators will have access to just about every piece of personal information on Americans enrolled in this exchange, they are not even required to pass a background check.

Source

edit on 30/9/13 by spirit_horse because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join