It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My name is John B. Alexander, Ph.D. I’ve researched many controversial topics. Ask me anything

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Hello Mr. Alexander , I am from across the pond and would like to hear your opinion of what happened over the Christmas period at Bentwaters/Rendlesham in 1980?

Despite Colonel Halt's tape confirming some very strange aerial phenomena, according to information in the public domain, at no point was the base put on any kind of alert. Something I find very strange.
edit on 30/9/13 by mirageman because: Mucking Furds Wuddled?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

CitizenJack
reply to post by JohnAlexander

Hello sir and thank you for your time!

The question I would like to post is in regards to an earlier response you had about consciousness effecting future and prior events.

Me and a group of people I work with just did an experiment with this and got very interesting results. We did the experiment as close to a scientific model as we knew and could.

Anyhow have you ever seen anything that sticks out as an underlying ability in ( perhaps certain) people or groups that account for unexplainable phenomena??

Perhaps hauntings or certain ufo sightings being nothing more than a manifestation of the observers ?

Recommend an old book Conjuring Up Phillip. There is hard evidence to support your claim.

Not a question, but just to add that this book seems very difficult to get hold of for less than $100 - so here's an interesting synopsis of it: paranormal.about.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Welcome! I have just one question for you:

What have you heard about the military's secret space program?

link   

Hello Mr. Alexander and Welcome to ATS!

I was wondering if in your travels you may have acquired any information in regards to American Computer Company and the supposed occurrences that took place after some rather drastic information was posted on their website in 1997.

Of course this information was concerning Bell labs acquisition of alien technology early on, but equally as interesting was what happened at ACC after this event.

Do you know of anything you may be able to share?

Thank you again for joining us!

tom
edit on 30-9-2013 by wutz4tom because: typo

link   
reply to post by subby

Thank you, I appreciate the help.

I actually used that synopsis. I went thru and read that one as well as a couple others to get a complete picture of the events, and stuff learned from those guys. Interesting stuff.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hi John, Could you please let myself and a couple of others know what were the 2 physical things that just showed up out in Mongolia. Please put us out of our misery

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Remove 'top of the food chain' rhetoric and encompass the Overview Effect and we all have a place — evolutionary food or otherwise. My point is: you militarise the earth — first, second, third earth battalion, even with pragmatic attitudes towards defence and offence, and unity within the natural order ceases to exist. If humans are to assume a position at the top of the food chain, then there can be no symbiosis of non-lethal warfare and earth protectionism.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:31 PM
link   
LUNCH TIME!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
John,

If people, objects, monsters and gods can appear and disappear into nowhere as so many stories claim, where do they go?

if many ancient cultures speak of wandering into the woods, or near a certain lake, and getting pulled into another world are taken as stories of abduction into other worlds then wouldn't this become a problem with alternate realities interacting and influencing one another?

If these events are taking place, can we assume some sort of doorway is opened that allows transfer between realities?

Are there any preceding or proceeding events that can signify this?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Hi John, and thank you for your time here on ATS!

My question is a bit tired, but please indulge me if you have time.

To your knowledge, has our government (past or present) knowingly harmed U.S. citizens (or faked it) to justify an act of aggression against another nation, or to push for a certain agenda within our own borders?

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Mr. Alexander what is your theory on the strange sky noises people are hearing,is it man made are something we have no clue what it is

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I have noticed that the other guests on ATS's "Ask me anything" appeared on Coast to Coast AM shortly after their Q&A here.

Will you be interviewed again shortly by C2C? I'd enjoy hearing that.

edit on 30-9-2013 by TDawgRex because: Just a ETA

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
UPDATED for Clarification:

When trying to access that document as per your reply at the Joint Special Operations University, I ran into a similar--though not exact--persistent pop-up screen that once again wants access to my computer. I've attached pics below. Imo, that's not exactly "public access" if I have to give consent to search.

I think the question that we want some kind of real response to regards the Constitutional questions raised by the blending of military tactics, training, and gear--both lethal and non-lethal--and state police forces. The whys and wherefores and just what kind of "forecasts" can justify the rhetoric.

727Sky asked what I thought was a very excellent question:

John your thoughts on the militarization of the police forces and ad hock organizations tasked for crowd control inside the U.S. borders. Is this a normal evolution of cause and effect or have the inside circles of power that you might be aware of deemed it is essential for the survival of the republic or their own power structures? There have been many articles about all the alphabet agencies being armed and around here one report of the government buying over 1.7 billion rounds of hollow point ammo got many people's attention.. Comment if you care to or have an opinion?

Like you I have the benefit of a long hindsight which to my memory never included a Swat team plus backup for something that before was taken care of by a Mayberry Sherriff…?

Your response:

On my web site you'll find an entire monograph on this topic. I'll be writing more about it shortly - probably in my HP blog.

My response to your reply to 727Sky's question:

My question is, if you refer to the paper you co-authored with your son: Why, when I tried to access that paper from your website last year, while compiling the thread linked below, did I get a pop-up that basically stated something along the lines of "By accessing this file you give the DOD permission to permanently access and scan your hard-drive…" ??

The pop up froze my computer. Thusly, I'm hesitant to go to your site and attempt a download again…

Your reply:

I have not had that problem. There are both the monograph I wrote and a shorter piece co-authored with Mark. The monograph can also be accessed through the Joint Special Operations University web site and is available to the public.

Could you give us the title of both your monograph and that of the article co-authored with your son, Mark?

Thank You, Sir.

Screenshots:

The Men In Black(OPs) The Aviary & UFOs

edit on 30-9-2013 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenJack

These are complex issues. Are you aware of this web site run by a friend, Bill Sweet?

www.spindriftresearch.org...

If not, you'll want to make contact with them.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:05 PM
link   

LarryLove
reply to post by schuyler

Remove 'top of the food chain' rhetoric and encompass the Overview Effect and we all have a place — evolutionary food or otherwise. My point is: you militarise the earth — first, second, third earth battalion, even with pragmatic attitudes towards defence and offence, and unity within the natural order ceases to exist. If humans are to assume a position at the top of the food chain, then there can be no symbiosis of non-lethal warfare and earth protectionism.

You suggested earlier that the only role for earth was to support and nurture life. Now you're saying we all have a place to be food. Perhaps this is perfectly balanced were we not here, but it is still a brutal way to "nurture." We are a part of Earth. Earth begat us, and given how harsh earth is, we seem to fit the profile rather ideally. Earth balances accounts through pestilence, famine, volcanoes, earthquakes, and predators designed specifically and only to kill--not nurture. It would be surprising if we were NOT militaristic. Indeed, if we were not, we would follow the fate of most ungulates, if we survived at all. In other words, we fit Earth's chosen profile fairly well, but it is only we who discuss our own actions with moral overtones.

The fact is humans ARE at the top of the food chain. A few of us can pretend to be vegans if we want, but that doesn't change things all that much. I see no need for a "symbiosis of non-lethal warfare and earth protectionism." I may not have understood, but I don't believe Colonel Alexander was advocating any such position. I would be interested in what more he has to say about non-lethal warfare.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

corsair00
In the past several years, you have spoken extensively about shamanism - particularly that which is practiced in South America, whose shamans utilize the hallucinogenic brew 'ayahuasca'. You have brought up the important work of Dr. Rick Strassman and the research he did with DeeMT, which was the first legal, FDA-approved psychedelic study conducted in America since the 1960s. All signs point to psychedelics being a sufficient catalyst for the human mind to open up to paranormal experiences [as well as more tangible and positive benefits such as healing from mental health disorders etc].

Given that all psychedelic substances are still Schedule 1 (illegal), many people advocate the legalization of this particular class of drugs, and suggest a revamping of the War on Drugs. What is your position on the legalization and Drug War issue?
edit on 30-9-2013 by corsair00 because: (no reason given)

Am familiar with his work and recommend his book The Spirit Molecule. I often use a quote by him regarding other dimension that are populated.

The War on Drugs is a fiasco. It has cost a trillion dollars (at least) with no ROI (return on investment) except to fill jails with non-violent offenders.. FYI In Peru, not only is ayahuaska legal, it is considered part of the national heritage.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by fenian8

And here in lies the problem. He cannot and will not because it happened in Mongolia and it was so esoteric that you 'just had to be there'. It is worth contributors of this thread going back all those years to Jon Ronson's original documentary entitled: 'The Men that Stare at Goats' or reading the original book to form some ideas about this 'ask me anything'.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:09 PM
link   

JohnAlexander

greencmp

Welcome to ATS!

Do you think that the deployment of so-called non-lethal weapons to domestic law enforcement has been a help or a hinderance to the safety of the American people?

I look forward to hearing this Q&A.
edit on 30-9-2013 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

LEAs call them "less-lethal" and they have already saved thousands of lives, both here and abroad. Like any technology, they can be misused. Training and management are key.

Thank you for gracing ATS with the opportunity of this Q&A.

Do you believe pepper spray is a viable alternative to a firearm in terms of home defense?

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

WhiteAlice
Good afternoon, Sir. My late grandfather was a colonel in the USAF and was in SAC, MAC and MAJCOM. When he retired, he traveled the world a bit and then settled into a habit of golfing, fishing, painting and hanging out with his officer buddies at the OC at Fort Lewis. I just want to say that between the two paths that each of you took in retirement, yours seems to be infinitely more interesting and would've been the choice that I would have personally made.

I lived out on the Navajo reservation for almost 10 years . After witnessing a skinwalker, I spent the majority of that time collecting information and accounts on the subject. It was a mind blowing and life altering experience. Ranches, from what I discerned, were generally a target for skinwalker activity. In your time on the Skinwalker Ranch, did you get the opportunity to see a skinwalker in action? If you did, what did you think of what you saw?

Appreciate this note and would like to discuss it offline. You can contact me through my web site.

While many very strange things did happen at the ranch, I was not personally witness to them. I do trust those who were implicitly.

posted on Sep, 30 2013 @ 04:13 PM
link   

EnPassant

JohnAlexander
Nick Pope has put out some pretty good material and there have been a few good cases in the MOD files that were released.

I see there's a pic of you and Nick Pope on your website. I suspect you have been given the same brief as Mr. Pope and it goes something like this-

Look, they know there's something there. THEY KNOW. So it is unrealistic to try to get them to believe there's nothing there. We tried that before and it failed. So here's what you do. Say there's something there but be vague. Don't go into detail. Just wave your arm around and say 'Something but we dunno what'. Keep it simple.

See ya...

edit on 30-9-2013 by EnPassant because: (no reason given)

Nick and I are personal friends. Our experiences are very similar and we agree on almost everything. In the book I cover some of his work, especially who his father was. Nobody had connected those dots before.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join